Anal Sex, Ass Play, & Tossing Salad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus briefly stopped humping Latoya to watch his wife blow his brother. As if she was a bought and paid for professional, Kenisha was really sucking him now and, as promised, as soon as Andre exploded cum in Kenisha's mouth and she swallowed, he pulled down her panties. Beginning by licking and fingering her pussy, he continued paying homage to her cunt, until she had an orgasm from him eating her, before turning her around to lick her ass. Wanting to experience her husband toss her salad for so long, she was alive with screams of pure orgasmic pleasure, as soon as her husband's brother licked her ass. As soon as Kenisha had another orgasm, Andre turned her around and mounted her, while Marcus did the same to Latoya again. As if the two couples were in a fucking contest, Marcus fucked Latoya's ass, while Andre fucked Kenisha's pussy.

With Marcus fucking Latoya's ass and Andre fucking Kenisha's pussy, after cumming in her mouth and licking her ass, everything was perfect. Everything was perfect, that is, until, in an act of total erotic excitement and sexual depravity, Marcus spun Latoya around, positioned himself between the back of her black legs, and started licking the inside of her ass, as if she was a decadent, chocolate dessert. With Latoya moaning in pleasure, Marcus was going to town on her ass with his tongue, while fucking her with his finger. The one thing that he could do to ruin a perfect evening, he was tossing his sister-in-law's salad, after refusing to toss his wife's salad.

Oh, my God! Kenisha couldn't believe her eyes. When she saw her husband tossing her sister's salad, after he confessed that he was averse to tossing her salad, she allowed Andre to go where no man has ever gone before. Oh, yeah. With no turning back now, turning around and surrendering her ass to him, bumping, rubbing, humping, and grinding her ass into his cock, she gave him the green light to take her anally and he did. Applying a finger full of K-Y jelly, he slowly slid his cock inside of her ass, before humping her faster, harder, and deeper. Enjoying the ass fucking, as much as Andre, Kenisha was moaning in sexual pleasure and orgasmic delight.

"Fuck me, Andre. Fuck me up my ass. I want to feel your cock inside of me. Take me from behind, Andre. Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster! Fuck me deeper! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Now, with Kenisha initiated into having and enjoying anal sex, she included anal sex, as part of her love making with her husband. With Marcus no longer averse to tossing a salad, he included licking Kenisha's ass, as part of his love making. After that night of outrageous sex with her brother-in-law and Marcus with his sister-in-law, it didn't take long for Andre to hookup with Latoya.

Now married with children, the two couples enjoy vacationing together and occasionally getting together anally again, as a foursome, while on vacation.

THE END

Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.