Anal Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I stammered. "Well, not now, not after, you know. You know. Us."

"I can tell you fantasized about Cate and Margot. What man wouldn't, they're both so attractive."

"Well, Cate is sexy, but right now I only want you," I admitted.

"I know someone else you'd like to fuck," she said in a knowing, yet teasing way, almost to demean me.

"Who?"

"Gemm - mma!" she taunted mockingly.

"Get outta here! No way! Gemma's my boss, and that's it. Get outta here with that!"

"'Doth protest too much.'"

"I said 'enough,' no, I don't," I argued, feigning annoyance while asking myself if she was right. Deep down, did I want Gemma? "Stop being fresh," I teased back as I removed her robe. She fell into my embrace, her back to me, her round, plump buns up against my crotch. I kissed her neck, and she started to grind her bottom into my now hardening cock. Like a flash, I dropped my pants and almost tackled Madison to the floor. She continued to roll around and arched her back and ass to me.

I wanted her right then and there.

I looked around for the K-Y jelly but couldn't find it. My demented mind focused on the butter boat that Madison had placed on the dinner table, and I snatched up a full stick of butter that was untouched, neither of us having used any of it. Dropping back to the floor where she remained, spreading her ass cheeks apart while kneeling face down ass up waiting to get fucked.

I took the stick of butter and massaged her pink, brown anal pucker with it. A rounded point began to form on the end of the stick as her body heat started it melting. Now lubricated in an appetizingly transparent, golden yellow sheen of melted butter, her naughty hole started to relax and open. I gently pushed it forward to penetrate her and watched in wonder as her hot, buttered anal lips opened, gobbling down the entire stick!

Her ass oozed with the stuff as it melted inside of her. I gave her a sphincter massage and spread it all over her asshole, crack and lovely ass cheeks. Using both index fingers of both hands in her ass at the same time, I spread her open. Then I added both middle fingers, working the rectal ring of pleasure like an experienced potter works clay on a pottery wheel.

I coated my member with the slippery, golden oil and mounted her, slowly sliding the purple head of my cock into the muscled orifice, agape and dripping with hot, melted butter. I felt my cock effortlessly slip past her starfish opening and then slow down as it encountered the slight grip of resistance from the second level of her anal muscles. Holding myself still, I let gravity do the trick as I felt her inner sanctum surrender and permit the shaft of my hard cock to descend to its deepest fathom. I took her ass hard, right there on the dining room floor! The tightness of Madison's ass was greater than any pussy I'd fucked, so I took it slow, enjoying how warm it was up there in addition to the pulsating massage I was receiving from the blood flowing through the major artery of her rectal canal. After a long two minutes, I slowly withdrew all of my tube steak except the head.

"Now I want you to play with your pussy," I said. "I want to feel your fingers while I fuck you in your shit pipe." I slid back inside her, balls deep, and started fucking it as hard as I could.

"Mmmm, I love getting fucked like this," Madison cooed.

"Like what?" I roared.

"In the ass. I love getting fucked in my ass!"

"Whose ass is this to fuck?" I demanded.

"What?"

"I said, 'Whose asshole is this to fuck?""

"What'd..."

"Tell me it's mine!" I said almost savagely before she could finish her question.

"It's yours."

"IT'S MY WHAT??" I pressed.

"It's your asshole to fuck."

"Do you love having my cock in your ass?"

"Ohhh, yessssssss!" she struggled.

"YES, WHAT?!" I demanded.

"I love having your cock up my asshole."

"Now play with your pussy. I want you to jam your fingers up there while I ram my hog in your tailpipe."

"Ahhh, wha..."

"DO IT, I SAID!"

She complied, and her already heavenly tight asshole gripped my tool even tighter. The whole scene was on fire. My big, sloppy cock slammed her beautiful, plump buns, all covered in melted butter.

While I slowly rammed her with long, slow, deep humps, an image of Gemma popped into my head. She was staring at me with one of her eyebrows raised. Gemma's image shook her head and said to me, "You are a freak. I mean, of all the places you could have stuck your cock you go there... her asshole.. really!!"

Imaginary Gemma shook her pretend head in exaggerated disgust.

As I felt the beginnings of an orgasm coming on, the image disappeared. I was jacked up, and tingling sweat poured down my back. "Breathe deep. Don't squeeze the chalk," I thought to myself.

Madison's rectum was more open than it had ever been in all the times I had fucked it. Every deep, penetrating hump felt like I was going in deeper and deeper. It felt like I was so deep that the top of my ball sac was slipping into her asshole. The sound of my pelvis slapping off her quivering buttocks and the sound of my tool's repetitive humping sloshed and sounded like stirring a pan of macaroni and cheese. I felt her warm, buttery hand reach back and cup my scrotum.

The thick, greasy sound and the wonderful sensations built up and had me very near a seminal explosion. Madison seemed to know. She slowly pulled forward and slid my cock out of her rear joy hole. She turned and said, "I want to taste you more," and with that, went to her knees, picking up a dollop of butter that had fallen. She spread the butter all over my hard tool that was already coated with her ass and melted butter. She eyed my cock and then took it all in her mouth, licking and sucking it clean. She swallowed my cock cleansing it of her ass an the butter, Her beautiful face stuffed with man meat looked slightly over matched. However Madison handled it as if she was born to suck cock. I was also starting to enjoy her method of cupping and stroking my ball bag while she sucked me.

Extending the fingers of her cupping hand to stimulate my taint and tickle and probe my asshole.

It made me smolder that she took it in her mouth after it had been in her pussy and ass, and her incredible oral technique brought me to the apex of sexual satisfaction and happiness, too. I savored this for a few long moments until I exploded in her mouth. She took down the load with great relish, gulping down every single drop of cock juice my balls could muster to provide her.

(To Be Continued)

12