Anal With My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
574 Followers

I began to drill her like this, not hard, but enough that each push into her rectum made her whimper. She had her nails dug into my thighs, but I couldn't feel the pain. I firmly held her hips as I pushed up into her, pulling her down onto me as she pulled away. It was erotic, holding her like this, making her moan.

I stopped pumping into her, because I was nearing a climax, and with a lone hand, I reached to her soaking wet pussy and gave her clit a few rubs. She was breathing hard, and so was I. Just the feel of her tight, tight butt wrapped around my cock was enough for me. I could have laid like that forever. And I did for a few minutes, touching her pussy while my cock was buried in her bowels.

Her clit was hard, and she enjoyed me rubbing it and pushing my fingers in her.

"Yes." She told me, for the first time since I'd entered her ass.

With another hand I found her tits. My fingers ran over her nipples and her head tilted back in pleasure, she began to kiss my neck. I gave her a thrust upwards and her mouth shut tight, her eyes squeezed closed and she moaned. "Ohh."

I kept at her pussy, rubbing and massaging and she came. Her body shaking and twitching, she made no noise as she climaxed. I turned her over, holding her by her hips, she was so light it was easy. I pulled her up with me, so that she was on her knees. Then I began to fuck her. Her ass held me tight as I pummeled thrust after thrust into her. Still, she gave a few short grunts, but otherwise remained quiet. She was so skinny, each push into her shook her entire body. She was being ravished by me now, with no mercy for her innocent ass. Each fuck was a slap of my balls against her hot shaved pussy, my hips slapping against her ass cheeks. I gave her hard, short pumps, thinking entirely of my pleasure only.

This was her most secret hole I was taking. Any innocence she had was now gone, as she was being fucked up her ass by her boyfriend's friend. After so many thrusts, her ass seemed to lose its tight death grip, and it became a demanding hole, that didn't hurt me as much as before.

She dropped from her elbows to the bed, and would have fell completely if I hadn't of held her up by the hips. I was keeping her propped up, fucking her with a passion in her asshole.

"Oh." She would say as I rammed up her. I wanted her to scream, but she wouldn't. She had something to prove to me, that my cock wouldn't make her audible. So fucked her harder, sweat dripping down my face, down my chest. The only sound in the room was the slapping of our bodies, and our breathing. The room smelled of her pussy and ass, it smelled of sex.

Then I pulled my dick entirely from her body and her ass hole gapped open at me. A wide, red, swollen hole, white cum at the edges of it; I stared at it for a moment. Mesmerized, watching it slowly close. Then I rammed forward. My cock opening it back up in a sudden shock. She screamed, moaning all the way as I filled her belly with penis. This is how I needed to fuck her.

I did so. Long hard thrusts; each one producing a lovely moan of pleasure or pain. Finally, I felt myself about to come. I pulled my cock from her ass in a moment of inspiration and jumped to where her face was on the bed. With a mean, grab of her silky brown hair I pulled her face to my red and battered cock. She was going to have me fill her mouth with my sperm. I was surprised when she opened her mouth and took me deep. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked and bobbed, just like a porno I thought as I blasted a load into her hot wet swirling mouth. I squirted five or six times, each less powerful into her suckling mouth. Then I removed my cock.

She looked up at me, her mouth full of white, bubbling sperm and the taste of her ass. She looked around frantically, finding a waste basket near my bed and spitting my sperm out in a long, viscous drop.

"Wow." She said, dropping on my bed.

"You're wonderful, Danitza." I said, feeling dizzy with a sexual high. "Did you like it?"

"It was very different, but yes I did like it, it hurt a lot. But it was just like I'd read. Very filling. There's nothing like it."

"Can we keep doing this? I can't imagine life without you after this."

She smiled at me and put a hand to my face. "I don't think so. I don't know. I..."

I leaned over and kissed her. She was all over me, her hands grabbing and hugging me as if I were the love of her life. There was something so erotic about this taboo sex, this secret we had, that it drove us up, higher than we'd both ever been.

THE END.

doitright
doitright
574 Followers