Analytical Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with permission I still hesitated. I finally reached up and cupped her breasts with my hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. I half expected her to cry out in distress; as this had become my normal association with breast touching.

"Mmm," she cooed. "That feels good; you're so gentle. Do you like my tits baby?" Her sudden coarse demeanor caught me by surprise.

"Yeah," I said, stumbling for greater finesse.

"Tell me," she coaxed. I had no idea she was this hot for me. Not that I minded.

"I love your tits," I said, giving them a firm squeeze and kneading them in my palms. "Let's see them." I pulled the cups of her bra down and under her breasts. My God I had never seen such a gorgeous pair of boobs.

I was in awe at the sight. Her perky nipples seemed to get harder the longer I stared. Caught in a trance, I barely noticed that she had unbuttoned my shirt and was working her way down to my pants. A cool finger grazed the head of my cock and my vision sprang up to her face.

"Oh wow," she gasped staring down at my dick with a glimmer of lust in her eyes. She pulled down my shorts and held my throbbing organ in her hand.

"Not what you expected?" I asked. I wasn't huge, but for a man that's only 5'3" to have a 7 inch dick I figured was relatively impressive.

"No not at all," she said. Then she let out a little bit of a giggle and added "it looks so disproportionate on you,"

"So you want to suck it?"

"I've got a better idea," she said. She stepped off the couch and knelt on the floor. She unhooked her bra and cupped her tits in her hands. Her soft breast tissue engulfed my swollen cock. She squeezed her boobs into my dick and started to raise and lower her entire body.

"Oh my God," I exclaimed. "This is the best thing that's ever happened to me." She giggled.

"You've never been tit-fucked before?"

"Not like this. And not with tits this nice!"

I was paralyzed with ecstasy. The feeling was only part of the experience. The smell of her hair, the sight of her dark pink lips, and the ever-faint jingle of her earrings chiming as she rocked my dick back and forth; up and down. It was too much.

"Alicia I..." I gasped. "I'm close... I'm gonna..."

"Do it," she said. "Shoot that hot cum all over me while I fuck you with my tits." Hearing her say that sent me over the edge.

The first squirt hit her in the chin. The second hit her in the cheek. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She lowered her lips over my dick head and sucked. She let go of her tits. She grabbed my shaft with one hand and cupped my balls with the other.

Just when I thought I was spent, she squeezed my balls and started furiously jerking my cock. She managed to coax another spurt or two out of me before I was completely drained. She looked me in the eyes with my cum running down the side of her face and dribbling down her chin. She smiled with her mouth still closed; she hadn't swallowed.

"Go ahead baby," I said. "Swallow my cum," I put my hand on the side of her head and ran my fingers through her spiky hair. She lowered her head briefly and raised it again with an audible gulp. She opened her mouth to show me that she had indeed swallowed the cum in her mouth. My eyes rolled back in my head and I sighed a deep sigh of relief.

"That was a lot, "she said. "How long has it been since you came like that?"

"Like that, never," I answered truthfully. "That was amazing."

"It's still early," she said, flashing me a dirty smile and scraping some of my cum off her cheek with her fingers and guiding it into her mouth. "You taste pretty good."

"Give me a few minutes and I'll get you some more," I said. She giggled and reached for her glass on the coffee table. I went to do the same, but realized that my pants and shorts were still around my legs. I kicked off my shoes and stood up. I let my pants fall to the floor and kicked them off while I pulled my arms out of the sleeves of my shirt.

I felt a hand on my semi-rigid dick. I tossed my shirt to the floor and saw Alicia staring at my cock. She was rubbing it with one hand; her other holding her glass. She didn't get up from the couch, and looked up at me with those lustful blue eyes. My cum was still on her chin and part of her cheek. My cock twitched at the sight.

I put my hands on her shoulders and helped her rise to her feet. She stood eye to eye with me, but didn't let go of my dick or her glass. She took a drink of her rum, and leaned over me to set it back down on the coffee table. In passing, she rubbed her belly across my cock.

Now both hands were on my dick and it was beginning to stiffen again. It was at this point I realized that while topless, she still had pants on. I ran my hands down her waist, unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, and started to slide them down her hips. She squirmed to assist me.

She pulled me by the dick back onto the couch and on top of her. She kicked up her heels to help me get her panties off; the same lacy black as her bra. I looked down at her pussy.

"Oh wow," I exclaimed.

I thought her breasts were the greatest sight in the world, but that was before I saw her pussy. She was cleanly shaven, which suggested again to me how much planning had gone into this evening. Her lips were tightly sealed, but glistening with wetness. I slid myself down the couch so I could meet that beautiful pussy up close.

She moaned as I let my hot breath tease her briefly. I stuck out my tongue and tasted her clit. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips up against it. I was in heaven. She was too, apparently.

"Oh God," she moaned. She rocked her hips to meet my waiting mouth. "Suck it," she cried, "suck my clit."

I obliged, I wrapped my lips tight to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. She let out a howl and I started to lick her inside my mouth. I could feel her hot juices running down my chin. She grabbed my head to guide me and started rocking her hips.

"You like that, baby? You like the taste of my cunt?"

"Mmm hmm," was all I could respond as I sucked and licked as best I could and she ground her hips into my jaw. My mouth started to swell with a combination of saliva and pussy juice. I let go and raised my head. I licked my lips and slowly swallowed.

"I want you inside," she said.

"There's no place I'd rather be," I said, and pulled my body forward to meet her. "Do you have any... uh, protection?" I asked.

"No, I don't care right now, I need you," she wrapped her legs around my hips and started to draw me in. "You can pull out, it's okay."

"Alicia you're so hot," I said. I positioned myself on top of her and pressed forward. She reached her hand underneath us and guided my dick into her waiting hole.

"Ugh," she groaned as my dick head pressed against her lips and began to part them. I resisted the urge to just plunge in all the way with one thrust and instead slowly penetrated her inch by inch. There was absolutely no friction; she was way too wet. The only resistance was from sheer tightness. I didn't think I was going to fit.

"You're not a virgin are you?" I asked her jokingly.

"No, I've just never had a dick this big before," she answered.

"It's not even that big."

"It's big enough. Mmmm," she cried as the last inch penetrated her and my pelvis connected with her clit.

I rocked back and forth slowly at first, as I wasn't sure how much she was ready to take. I paid special attention to grind her clit on every in stroke. This task was the only thing keeping me grounded in reality. It diverted my attention away from the sensational bliss of a tight pussy wrapped around my cock so I could last more than a few strides.

She ground her hips and arched her back in time with me pumping her. She was completely connected to me; physically and emotionally. She looked up at me with her sparkling eyes and I could see a glimmer of longing with every thrust of my cock.

"You like this, Alicia?" I asked. I started to increase my pace.

"Don't stop," she said. "Don't ever stop fucking me, Mitchell."

I propped myself up on one elbow and ran my other hand through her hair. I played with her dangling earrings. She closed her eyes and nuzzled my hand. She started to buckle her hips more aggressively, and I responded by increasing my pace and pushing harder and harder on her clit.

"Oooooh," she started to cry. I felt her pussy clench on to me and start to tremble. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders and arched her body up towards me.

"You going to cum?" I asked her, half teasing. She nodded emphatically.

"Yeah, I'm going to cum," she said. She wrapped one leg around my back and the other around my legs to draw herself up onto me. She jerked her hips and tightened her arms and legs gripping me.

I felt her pussy spasm before she cried out. I stopped pumping as furiously as I had been and concentrated on grinding her pelvis while my cock was buried deep inside her. I could feel every twitch of her wet cunt as it struggled to drain my dick.

"Oh my God, Fuck!" she screamed as the intensity peaked. It couldn't have lasted for more than fifteen or twenty seconds, but my memories of her orgasm are so intense it might as well have been an hour. After what seemed like forever she eventually lowered herself flat on the couch and her grip on me weakened.

I repositioned myself with my elbows at her sides, and rested my lower body on hers. Minor spasms continued to radiate and my cock reciprocated every involuntary muscle movement with one of its own.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, breathless. "That was awesome."

"Thanks," I replied. I propped up on my hands and started to pull myself out. She grabbed my legs with hers and stopped me.

"No, stay in me," she said. It wasn't a suggestion; it was a command. My face was far enough up that my eyes could focus on hers. The lust was still there, even in post-orgasmic bliss. Her spiky hair was a little messed up from me thrashing it, and a spot of my cum still lingered on her chin. There was no smile on her pink lips, only raw determination.

"Alicia," I groaned.

"Go," she said. "Keep going."

Who was I to argue? I wrapped one arm around her shoulders and used the other to support myself on the arm of the couch. She grabbed my shoulders to lift herself up and planted a quick kiss on my lips. I tasted the bitter-sweet taste of her rum and coke and it occurred to me that I hadn't even had a sip of my drink yet.

I pressed my lips tightly against hers and started to fuck her again. I reached my tongue into her mouth and started to feel around. I grazed her teeth and rubbed her tongue. She moved her tongue to coordinate with mine and started to rock her hips with my rhythm.

It wasn't long before my balls started to tingle and I could feel the burst of orgasm imminent. I parted her legs and withdrew; grasping my cock and pointing it over her supine body.

Her eyes lit up when I started to cum. Wave after wave of creamy semen drenched her abdomen and some even reached her breasts. She hungrily scooped it up with her fingers and licked them clean. She seemed quite pleased with herself after scraping off every drop she could see and feeding it into her waiting mouth.

"You missed some, under your left breast," I noted. She collected the last of it and licked her fingers sensually.

"Mmm, thanks," she said, swallowing the last of it down and licking her lips.

"You must really like cum," I said, sitting backwards and reaching for my rum glass at last.

"Just yours," she said. She got her drink too and took a big gulp to wash down any semen that her saliva missed.

"Fuck that was hot," I finally said after a few minutes had passed with us both sipping our drinks and catching our breath.

"You're really good," she said. "Where did you learn to please a girl like that?"

I froze in thought for a few seconds. My desire to please a girl usually goes unnoticed and unappreciated. Heather. A wave of unrelenting guilt struck me for the first time since I had first spotted Alicia's naked breasts.

"Are you ok?" Alicia tried to snap me out of my trance.

This is what was missing. It wasn't love or even sex that I needed; it was mutual passion. All I wanted was another human being as caring as me to show equivalent desire. Was I in love with Alicia, I asked myself. No. She was beautiful, smart, fun, and we had become very good friends. She was a fantastic fuck. But I didn't necessarily love her. Not like Heather.

I smiled kind of a half faux smile and looked up at Alicia. "Yeah, I'm okay." She wasn't a lover; she was a fuck-buddy. I felt another awful stabbing guilt at that realization.

"I'm going back to my school next week," she said. "You've given me something great to remember about being here, Mitchell." She laughed cutely and quickly added, "and I think you've raised my standards."

"How low were they before?" I joked. She touched my shoulder and giggled.

It was as if she could read my mind. She knew as I did that this was a brief fling, and I realized then that she needed it as much, if not more, than I did. It was all about lust; not relationship building.

"Here's to great memories," I said and held my rum glass towards her. She tapped her glass against mine and dumped the rest of her alcohol into her mouth. I drank from my glass, but she had a significant head start on me and I couldn't empty it in one gulp. I sat what was left on the coffee table.

"What do you say we get to work on some more memories?" Alicia suggested.

"Wow, again? Give me a couple more minutes," I said. She started to crawl on top of me and pressed me back against the arm of the couch. She straddled my hips and started to tease my semi-flaccid cock with both hands. It began to spring to life again as I stared at her glistening breasts. She arched her back so they stuck out, and ground up and down on my groin; teasing her clit with my balls and the base of my shaft.

Her boobs sparkled with a mixture of sweat and cum. The way she gripped my cock caused her arms at her sides to squeeze her tits together. A bead of sweat ran down her cleavage and disappeared between her breasts. My cock continued to stiffen, and in a minute or two it was hard and ready to go again.

"You do recover fast," said Alicia, guiding me down the couch and positioning me on my back.

"How could I not?" I asked. "You're grabbing my dick with your awesome tits on full display. You're drenched in my cum, and begging for more. I wouldn't have the willpower to deny you if I wanted to."

"Good," she answered and aimed my cock upwards with one hand. She lowered her pussy onto it and impaled herself all at once. She grunted as it bottomed-out.

"Oh yeah," I encouraged her as she began to grind forward and back. "Mmm, that's great baby."

She sat up straight and cupped her breasts with both hands. She arched her back as far as it would bend and started to roll her hips in a circular rhythm. My dick moved in and out of her as she ground her clit against my pelvis. I supported her with my hands at her sides, just at the bottom of her ribs.

Her whole body started to heave forward and backwards and it took a lot of strength on my part to hold her in position on top of me. Her rocking pelvis and compressed clit were controlling the rest of her body as her pace accelerated and soft moans escaped her lips.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and rested her weight. I took over holding her breasts, and she cried out as I squeezed them. They were cool to the touch due to the intensity of her sweating, and I imagined how warm my hands must have felt.

"Mitchell, squeeze 'em," she cried. "Harder... now pinch my nipples... harder!"

I obliged and started to roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger of each hand. I kept pressing my palms into her soft boobs. I fanned out my other fingers and watched as her breast tissue swelled to fill the gaps. Her nipples were so hard; I didn't even have the grip strength to compress them any further.

"Alicia your nipples are so hard," I commented. "And your breasts are flowing out of my hands. There's so much boob here I can't hold it all."

"Oh my God," she cried out. She increased her pace to an inhuman speed and started to weaken in the arms. I held her up by her breasts as she could no longer support her own weight. Her hips buckled and jerked and I could tell that her orgasm was approaching.

"That's it, baby," I encouraged her. "Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me until you cum, and then I'm going to fuck you again."

"Mitchell!" she shrieked. This time I heard it in her voice before I felt her pussy clench. Orgasm swept over her and she shuddered from shoulders to hips. I couldn't feel her pussy as tightly as when she came the first time, but it was still pretty obvious when she was finished. She collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I could feel her hard nipples digging into my chest and thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her spiky hair and dangly earring in the edge of my vision while her face was buried in my shoulder.

I almost fell asleep, I was so comfortable with her naked body embedded in mine. After a few minutes though, Alicia recovered and climbed off me. She sprawled herself on the couch and coaxed me to get on top of her.

"Come here, give me some more," she said seductively. I crawled up to her swollen pussy and plunged myself in; no waiting and no taking my time.

"Hmm," I groaned a little. She was starting to soften, but was still incredibly tight. She had no strength left to grip me, but encouraged me with her words.

"I want you to cum now," she said as I started to pound her again. "I want you to cum inside."

"Inside?" I questioned. "Are you sure? I mean.... are you-" she cut me off.

"No more questions," she demanded. "I want your cum inside me." I continued fucking her.

The expression on her face had shifted once again from determination to pure purpose. There was no higher-ordered logical thinking. Her brilliant mind was on automatic. She was at the mercy of biology; and so was I.

"No," she corrected herself. "I need your cum inside me. I need it Mitchell!" her voice elevated. Her body was almost entirely limp, but she did retain a little bit of energy that she used to softly rock her hips in phase with my thrusting.

I propped myself up and put one hand on her neck. I gripped her muscles and used her throat as a pivot point for better leverage. She gripped my arm with both hands and pushed it only far enough away so that she could breathe. Fire burned in her blue eyes. We were beyond the point of blind passion; the sex had become purely mechanical. I could feel my orgasm start to build, but it was almost vicarious. It was just another part of a well oiled machine; a machine with a purpose that had to work.

"I'm almost there," I said. "You ready?"

She didn't answer me, just stared at me with an unbroken glare. She almost seemed angry, but I was too captivated to care. I gripped her neck tighter; she resisted and grunted, but displayed a half-smirk that revealed how into this she really was. She was ready.

Silently, I began to inject hot liquid into her tunnel. She grunted a little as she felt my cock pulse, knowing that I was flooding her waiting cunt with my warm seed. She accepted all of it, and I collapsed on her. She forcibly rolled me to her side, and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

Some time passed with my head resting on her shoulder. I stared at her lips and at her boobs; the only two features I could see from my perspective. The spot of cum I left on her chin dried to a flaky crust, and her nipples started to soften.

"Alicia," I said after a while. It could have been five minutes or it could have been an hour; I had no concept of the passage of time.

"Yeah?" she asked. There was a slight hoarseness in her voice. I inspected her neck up close, but couldn't see any visible bruises. I guess I was gentler than I thought I had been.