All Comments on 'Anatomy of a Cheating Divorcee'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pets are better than people and if you get bored w/ yur hand, raise sheep. the 6th extinction cant come fast enuf.rk

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

That girl was so hard done by, all she did was have an affair so why was everyone so mean to her?

Welcome to her pity party.

She was and still is delusional at one point even blaming hubby for his inability to give her a second chance.

Asking if other couples can get past ‘indiscretions’ why couldn’t they. Well if anyone considers cheating merely as an indiscretion divorce should always be the end result.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Wow So powerful, the pain the hurt, and finally getting over the divorce to be dragged back in but on the other side and now she feels the pain that her ex-husband did after all her own pain. as i said WOW

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Cheating for 6 months is not an “indiscretion”, it is an long term affair and a slap to the face of her whole family. The she had another affair with a married man (but I didn’t know!) destroying yet another family. And still wants to pull the “whoa is me” card. Clueless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is completely responsible for her situation. It is tradgic justice she got blindsided. Still her pain palpable and this story did it very well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A slut, sluts. They find different ways…….but they find them. R. H.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Another great story. I still can’t understand anyone having sympathy for the cheating bitch. She has two strikes, the next one will put her out of her misery.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Feel no sympathy for her. The Anatomy of the affair showed ahe took 28 weeks to figure out whatbshe was doing was wrong and destructive to her marriage and her family. She never once thought about how she was betraying her vows. She simply realized that now that the newness was off her extramarital affair, the sex was just mediocre (to maybe better than average), but at thr same time she had sacrificed her time and attention to her marriage and stole time from her kids. She is the quintessential self centered bitch. Yeah she eventually feels bad, but her early thoughts belie her total lack of morals or empathy. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too bad her ex husband did not find out about her NEW affair.

He could have sued for full custody due to her being an unfit mother.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Look, she is selfish. She didn't and never will care about her family and friends. I bet most of the friends were only sticking around because her ex was a great guy. Probably a no brainier for them to disassociate from her Also, I bet she didn't look very deep into the marital status of the other heater.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Object lessons in the persistent effect of divorce fall out.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

There was something tacky about this story, l felt it the first l read it but couldn’t put my finger on it , l gave the story 4/5

Reading it again l now see it, this story, especially the end is just gratuitous, just too gratuitous.

I took off another point, this story should’ve been a lot better and the gratuitous humiliating sex ending avoided

Scores 3/5 now

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And just think: all of these wonderfully depressing experiences can be yours for the low, low price of cheating on your spouse and torpedoing your marriage. What a steal! Play with fire, sooner or later you're gonna get burned. If only more of these wives would consider this BEFORE they decide to embark on some silly fling/affair/date/whatever. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not ad good as the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thought provoking stories. Once the ultimate trust is broken, can both in the broken marriage ever have it back? Even when the faithfull spouse moves on, I think at some level they wonder could cheating happen again. The unfaithfulness spouse who "would never do that again" would have to wonder could happen with their new friend. If they cheated so easily why wouldn't they? WHAT A MESS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The way it’s written seems to imply we are supposed to feel sorry for the cheat. She can’t understand why her husband won’t give her a chance at reconciliation, almost like she’s blaming him for the divorce, one word sums her up…delusional.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous