And After the Pranking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good grief!" Emily blurted. "Are you all right?"

He moaned by way of an answer. I looked at Emily sheepishly and shrugged.

"You could be here a long time," she informed me. Surely she couldn't have thought I was in any way responsible? As the science teacher struggled to his feet she told me "I could suggest how you might make it up to him."

I turned to look at him and found him standing by the end of the bed rubbing the back of his head and wincing. Eyes drifting down I saw his cock hung limply but was still quite fat and apparently just distracted by his tumble. Though I was edging towards him anyway, Emily planted a hand in the middle of my back and the other under my ass and pushed me towards him until I was staring it eye to eye. Glancing up at him, I closed my mouth over it and started sucking at him. He quickly started getting long and hard again, and the deep, pleased moan he let out told me all I needed to hear about his opinion of my attentions. As my lips slid back and forth along him, cheeks pulling at his sturdy cock, his hips started to squirm and I knew this was a happy man. Emily's fingers found my pussy as she sat beside me to watch me tending to her injured boyfriend. She idly tugged and rubbed at me, fingers slipping into me and smearing my juice all over my backside and up the valley of my ass. My tongue curled around him while he leaned into the bed and purred contentedly.

"Mmm," Emily cooed, getting my attention, "You know, Akriel," she started, her finger teasing my ass, "I'm not very fond of anal sex."

I'm sure my face turned three shades of red hearing this confession and I paused in surprise, certain I knew what she was going to say next.

"I understand that even though many women don't find it especially enjoyable, many do," she commented, eyebrow rising. "I hear you enjoy it greatly."

She heard what?! Who told her that? Ooh, Arlene is so dead.

"I would really love to see John stuff his long, fat cock up your ass, Akriel," she said with deliberate, lusty slowness, "sweetie," she added for punctuation. "Turn around," she ordered, gesturing.

I looked up at John, who hadn't moved during this whole conversation except for the twitching of his dick in my mouth. He had a hopeful grin wide enough to require a stop for directions between one ear and the other. Miss Waters raised one eyebrow questioningly in that way of hers. I hesitantly obeyed then looked down at the bed, unable to face her victorious, oh-so-pleased Cheshire grin.

"Why honey," she declared in a bright and bubbly voice as I did as I was told, "look what I got you. What a cute tushie," she proclaimed, hands smoothing over my skin, fondling it and spreading the cheeks. "And it's all for you. Smooth and tight... it's even warmed up already," she said, patting it lightly. Then she placed her hand between my shoulder blades and pushed my face down to the bed. I squeaked.

Professor Edwards chuckled, deep and rich. It was a marvelous sound. But my pulse raced in nervous anticipation. I don't know who'd told her, but it was true. The thought of how that beautiful dick would feel was sending warm tingles through my belly. I heard little sounds I couldn't identify. I think they were kissing. I tried to glance back past my shoulder, but all I could see was Emily's leg.

"That's it honey," she said, "come on up here and fuck this tight, little ass."

As John edged up behind me Emily settled back to watch. The soft head probed between my spread buns and pressed up tight against me. I just knew Emily's eyes were riveted. He started to squeeze into me and I gasped, fingers digging into the mattress. Panting, eyes closed at the delicious intensity, I thrilled as he smoothly sank into me, filling me with heat. Emily cooed and I opened my eyes, peeking at her. Her gaze was torn between my expression and what John was doing, and her fingers busily played with herself as she watched. His cock drove into me with these long jabs that quickly pushed me close to coming again. Reaching back, under my belly, I rubbed and tugged at my pussy while I enjoyed him. Clutching the bed and body humming I moaned in complete abandon as the orgasm rippled through me. And his long dick just kept thudding into me. Squirming and thrusting myself back onto him I lost all track of everything except how he felt inside me, just hard and hot, burning and electric. It was great. Then finally he filled me with his sticky cream and covered my back with his chest, panting. I purred happily while John lovingly kissed my shoulder. Emily's gasps made me look up just in time to see her come again, a strong one she pulled out of herself with determined fingers. Her body quivered and her eyes were fixed on the point where John's body met mine. His hips still ground against mine slowly, edging his softening cock back and forth within me.

After he withdrew, we all lounged together, drinking wine and chatting. It was a long evening, but I couldn't imagine how long the coming week would be.

12