And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Josh got a call from Yvonne the following day, saying she wanted to meet him so they could talk things over. He asked her if she had gotten the key to her husband's room yet, and she said no. He was like, "See ya," and hung up. He wanted access to Steve's room. But at least of equal importance, he wanted to see Svenia, Steve and Yvonne's daughter.

After work, Josh picked Svenia up at a secluded spot near her school. He was dressed in a vest and baggy jeans. She came to him looking hot in a strapless tube top that was stretched around her full breasts, and a pair of short shorts that did justice to her curvy hips and thick, round ass. She had a picnic box with her. She jumped in the car and hid herself out of sight, in the backseat, and directed him to forest way out of town. They spread a blanket in a clearing and feasted on the tasty sandwiches and cake she had brought.

They then went for a walk around the forest. Josh took her hand and Svenia immediately opened her fingers and interlaced them with his. It flt so natural and so good. They inhaled the cool, clean air, their sweet laughter ringing through the woods. They strolled up a small hill, chatting and flirting with each other.

Svenia was very excited that he was from New York. She loved rappers from NYC, like Nas, Fifty, mega, Bus', and Mobb Deep. Plus she even knew BDP and Murder Ma$e. Josh told her he had some reservations about the lyrical contents of modern day rap. He thought the white owned record companies had tainted it, only supporting shallow artists who made it seem like black culture was only about sex, materialism and violence. However, he knew a couple of well known rappers New York Rappers personally and could introduce her, if she came over. Svenia squealed with excitement.

Svenia was smiling constantly, dreamily, as they stood on the hill, gazing at a beautiful sunset. They were so close they could feel the heat of each other's body. She suddenly said to him;

"I am really glad I came."

"Me too." They looked into each other's eye for ages. Then Svenia blushed deeply and took his arm, "Lets go. Its getting dark," she said with a shy giggle, and hooked her hand into his elbow and led him down the hill.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I think the guys here are boring and unattractive. They are not cool like you. Hi hi hi."

"I think you are so fucking cool, too," he said huskily, and reached up gently, to stroke back her blond hair.

"Thanks. Now lets talk about something else, your making me blush" she blushed shyly, her voice quavering. Her fingers sank deeper into his arm and she leaned into him as they walked to the truck and packed the things in. They climbed in.

"Shit!" he cursed, after searching his pockets in vain. "This would be the perfect moment to smoke a fine joint before we drive off. But I forgot my bag at home."

"Oh, don't worry, I have some. Lemme get it?" Svenia climbed on her knees on her seat to reach for her bag on the back seat, and her jogging pants slid down her hips. As she rummaged around, Josh gazed at her fine ass, that was spread so beautifully in the faint neon light. Her ass buns looked milky white and contrasted so sexily the aqua blue, silk thong she was wearing.

Svenia caught him watching.

"Your naughty," she chuckled sweetly and hit his arm playfully. She slid a CD into his player and turned up the car stereo and the fat sounds of Pablo a.k.a. Nas Escobar droned in their ears.

She fired up the strong blunt and they sank back in their seats. She licked it, hit it and passed it to him greasy. They were soon feeling numb, warm and very comfortable. Svenia turned to Josh, her glassy eyes reflecting light like waves of water on a dark night with a quarter moon hanging low in the sky.

The joint roached. Both of them were feeling woozy from the good high.

"Thanks Svenia, that was an awesome joint."

"It was awesome sharing it with you."

Josh looked into her eyes and she looked into his for an eternity. Both of them held their breath as their hearts beat like drums.

Everything felt very natural as his arm eased slowly around her shoulders. She sighed and melted into his arms, snaking hers around his neck. Her big, soft breasts felt hot as they pressed into his chest. Her nipples were hard like pebbles. He dipped his face slowly to hers and their gasping lips met. He licked her lips gently with his hot, wet tongue. She licked his. They moaned simultaneously and their mouths opened for each other. He eased his big, thick tongue into her mouth and explored her slowly, relishing every second as he licked the insides of her lips and her gums, softly, gently. His tongue slid onto hers, inviting it to a wet, slithering dance. She moaned and cooed in his lips as she gently but hungrily feasted on his tongue and thick, soft lips.

Josh's arms tightened around her body and he pulled her into his lap. She resisted a bit, then came to him, snaking her arms around his thick neck. His hands caressed the curve of her hip and slid down, to cup and stroke her soft, hot, curvy hips. She moaned into his mouth and melted in his arms, molding her soft curves into his hot muscles.

Josh stroked his way up her smooth back with one hand and slid his fingers into her soft, long blond hair as his other hand explored her thick, gorgeous ass and kneaded it like dough. Her butt muscles clenched in his big palm and hips shuddered continuously as the hot girl moaned in his mouth, grinding her tits into him, inciting him to shove his tongue deep into her mouth like he wanted to send it down her throat. She sucked his tongue and chewed on his thick lips with raw passion.

Josh started pulling her onto his cock as he ground his meat tortuously into her excited, itchy twat. Svenia shuddered and trembled, moaning into his mouth. She started rolling her hips against his cock.

Josh felt an incensing lust. He shoved his big hand down her pants and slid a big middle finger into her crack. It skidded on her thong and she gave a husky animal cry into his mouth, her hips jerking lustily. He pushed her shorts down, but she gasped and grabbed his hand.

"No!" she rasped fearfully.

"Are you a virgin" he chuckled.

"If you laugh at me again I will kill you Josh!" she snarled testily, sounding very angry and hurt. She turned away from him and he thought she suppressed a huge sob.

"No. I am not laughing about that. Its just that I cant believe you are a virgin..." he said warmly, with humor, stroking her shoulder with his powerful hand.

"It doesn't make me a cripple you know," she said testily.

"Yeah, but the guys around here are crippled. How can they let such a fine, hot, pretty girl like you remain a virgin. What the fuck! None of them stupid squares ever tried to fuck you!!!"

"Oh Josh your so rude!" she chuckled and pinched his arm. "They tried but I didn't let them!" she laughed.

"Chased them off with bared, sharp claws and teeth, huh, you little wild cat?" he chuckled, sliding his arm around her neck and pulling her into his body.

"No. A stern glare, a wagging finger and an emphatic, "Go fuck your mama first boy!" always did the trick," she laughed heartily and so did he. He kissed her forehead and rubbed his chin into the top of her head. She kissed his arm and purred. He turned her around to face him,

"Sorry. I didn't mean to push you.."

"Its alright. I just don't wanna rush it," she said softly. "Do you think I am a boring square?"

"I think you are adorable," he said sincerely.

She purred. "Please just kiss me with those thick, soft lips. I love them."

"Alright then," he chuckled. "Here, chew on this black meat and feed yourself, white girl," he pursed his thick, dark lips and offered them to her.

"You are unbelievable," she chuckled sweetly and eased her arms around his neck and they kissed for an eternity, exploring each other's mouths till they were woozy and drunk from it. He stroked and explored her ass and hips but did not approach her cunt. As he palmed her hot, young flesh, and felt her fingers slide in under his shirt, to grab his muscles, a searing desire for her made his blood boil. It took all his will power to respect her wish. But he wanted her when she was ready for him. Then he would fuck her to death and make her his. He was in no hurry.

She finally, slowly extricated herself from his arms and told him she felt like she was soaring high up in the sky, on a warm, sunny day. She was gasping for breath, her big tits jigging, and a sweet smile covered her excited face. There was a dreamy look in her eyes.

"You are hot Mami!" Josh said, stroking her cheek gently, making her moan.

"Thanks for respecting me. That's so nice of you," she rewarded him with a sweet kiss.

Chapter 4

Svenia wanted to climb onto the backseat, and sink out of sight, but Josh told her to lie down on the passenger seat. He kissed her again, then pulled her face onto his lap, gently but firmly. As she felt his hard, throbbing cock rubbing into her cheek through his pants, Svenia gasped with fright and wanted to pull back. But he pressed her head down on his cock, gently, but firmly and started the car.

"Just imagine its your new, favorite pillow baby," he chuckled dirtily.

It sure didn't feel like a pillow. For a second, Svenia was flabbergasted. She didn't know if it was right, for him to drive her through town, with her face in his lap. What if somebody pulled them over, or managed to look in. Sure, they would think she was sucking him. She cringed and blushed at the thought. What would people think.

"Josh. Please, let me up," she begged desperately.

"No, stay there baby," he said firmly. "Its alright," he said, stroking her neck and head, with his strong, gentle fingers.

He could feel her fear and embarrassment She was so sweet, so shy and innocent. He had respected her wish not to fuck. However, he wasn't taking all that cum in his balls home with him. She was taking it home in her belly.

As he drove slowly, he started rolling his hips, grinding his excited cock into her face, pressing her down, firmly but gently with his powerful arm, forcing her to nuzzle it.

She couldn't believe what he was doing. Didn't he have any shame? But she somehow couldn't muster the strength to pull away. And she couldn't believe how big his cock felt. It was huge. And it was throbbing, pulsing with life and seemed to move in his pants lie a snake. Svenia felt scared of it.

"Touch it and play with it," he said, gently but firmly.

"No!" she rasped.

"Its so dark I cant even see you. Go on, do it Svenia. I want you to do it," his voice took on a firmer note, but remained warm and gentle. Something in her wanted to obey him.

Svenia glanced around furtively, blushing, but he was right, she was in the dark. She felt brave, and slowly reached for it. She traced the bulge in his pants. The large cock fascinated and scared her at the same time. She whimpered. She had never done anything so wild and dirty, like jerking a guy on the highway. And this was their first date!!! She whimpered again, her body shaking.

"Don't be scared Svenia. It might be long like a snake but it don't bite. Just grab it like a rabbit," he teased. "Stroke it up and down and make it get real hard!"

"No! I cant!"

"Yes you can. Just a little bit. Come on."

She stifled her whimper as she sank her fingers into the spongy shaft and stroked it, up and down the long shaft. It seemed to kick, and she found herself grabbing it firmly.

Josh took her by surprise as he suddenly pulled his pants down and his cock spilled into her palms. She gasped and thought, now she had to pull back and scurry onto the back seat. But his hand on the back of her neck felt powerful and persistent. And she knew there was no escape.

"Stroke it and kiss it, Svenia..."

"No!"

"Come on, sweet baby. You not gonna send me home like this, are you? Don't be fucking cruel," he chuckled dirtily, and she chuckled nervously.

"You will think I am a slut!" she whimpered.

"So. Then you my sweet little white slut! Grab that fucking black cock!" he chuckled and slapped her ass. There was humor, laced thickly with lust in her voice. She was nervous at what he wanted her to do, but she dint feel scared of him.

"I don't know how to do it," she wailed.

"Its alright. I will teach you how to please me."

"Kiss it a little bit, please," he rasped huskily. "Go on Svenia. Do it!" his voice was still gentle, but commanding now. "Stroke that big, black cock! Its all big and hard for you baby!" his strong fingers pressed gently firmly into her skin.

She found herself obeying, hoping she would get it right. She felt a strong desire not to disappoint him, as her fingers wrapped around the meaty, velvety shaft. Her heart thudded as she suddenly realized that she, a white girl, was holding a black cock on the streets of Jericho. But his big, hot cock felt so good in her hands. She started stroking it, tracing it, exploring it with her excited, eager, curios hands.

"That's it. Ah!!! Stroke and massage it. Just like that baby!"

She felt his big, strong hand travel down her back and slide in under her waistband and grab an ass cheek, then he was squeezing and fondling, and it felt so good.

She sent her eager, curious hand up his shaft. As she touched the big, fat head, she heard him rasp and his hips twitched. She wrapped her soft palm around the exciting, big, round, silky bulb and started stroking it. His cock leaped, almost scaring her. She exhaled, as she felt him grow fatter and harder.

"Yeah!!!! That's it. Jerk the shaft with your other hand, there you go" his seductive, deep voice rasped, and she complied, eagerly, willingly, happily. She could hardly get her hand around the swollen shaft, but she tried her best, and wanked it slowly, smoothly, rolling her other palm round and round the head.

His hand left her ass and slid along her hip, to her front. It eased between her thighs and cupped her cunt, causing sharp, exciting sensations. Her hips jerked sharply, slapping into his hand.

"You getting horny huh, baby?" She suddenly felt self conscious and gasped and froze, blushing.

"Spread your thighs and lemme grab that sweet little white pussy!" his deep voice rasped, making her tingle and blush profusely, yet again, as he tapped the insides of her thighs.

Then he started stroking her firmly, gently and it felt so good. She let her thighs drop apart, giving the black man full access to her sweet little white pussy. He sank his fingers into her, feeling her hot wetness through her pants and panties. As he rasped she realized how wet she was and felt so embarrassed

"Come on Svenia, take me out of my pain. Give it a little kiss. Lemme feel those pretty lips on my dick!" She didn't move. He slapped her cunt hard, making her yelp, then he squeezed it hard and shook it, like he owned it. Svenia felt her pussy melt and succumb to him. Her back arched of its own, pushing her hips up, offering him her excited womanhood .

"Kiss my fucking cock Svenia. Do it sweet baby!"

Feeling so nervous, she parted her lips and kissed his shaft, tentatively.

"That's it baby," he gave a deep, lust filled rasp, and she felt goose bumps break out over her skin. "don't stop!"

She kissed him again and again, short, light kisses, her excitement rising. Josh lined his middle finger along her slit and pressed it in, then he started stroking her, up and down, round and round, and it felt so good that her hips started rolling and grinding. Hot currents sizzled through her cunt, making her clit and her nipples hard, giving her a light head.

Svenia moaned and as her soft, wet lips started lingering longer and longer on the large, thick, throbbing, hot, spongy shaft. She felt dominated and overpowered by it. It was making her melt, deep inside, and succumb to it.

She could feel the juices rushing into her pussy, and an incensing itch was growing in her bursting clit.

As if sensing it, Josh hooked his digits over her clit and started stroking her through her shorts, making her silk thong rub so tantalizingly against her excited, engorged nub. She moaned and shivered, as she felt sharp thrills rip through her crotch.

A fierce, carnal craving for his cock suddenly flared up deep within her. She wanted to devour him, eat him like a tasty, juicy steak. She had never felt anything so wanton. It was scaring her. She thought if she gave in to it, Josh would definitely think she was a horny, little, wanton white slut.

She whimpered and tried to fight it down, or at least control it, but she couldn't stop smearing her lips into his meat, sucking it, smacking it long, loud, succulent kisses.

"Lick it like a a sweet chocolate lolly! Lemme feel that sweet lil tongue all over my dick. Do it, Svenia..." It was like his words gave her the instructions she desperately needed. She eased her tongue out and licked him. He moaned with pleasure and she felt so pleased, from pleasing him.

She gave it her best, holding his cock up to her lips like a lolly and running her tongue all over it, lapping it gently, like a little cat. His hot meat was so delicious to her, and it felt so good on her tongue, and he was obviously enjoying it, the way he was twitching and moaning. She wanted to please him more, and make him feel good. She explored his thick meat from the base to the tip, making it wet.

"Yeah, that's hot Svenia. Now lick the head, wrap your sweet little tongue around it sweet heart..."

His deep, dark, raspy, lust filled voice was like a key, that unlocked the chains that were holding back her carnal craving. She licked his dick head, then peeled back the foreskin. His thick, engorged, spongy head pushed against her lips, feeling silky and hot, as the musky scent of his maleness pervaded her nostrils, and made her woozy. Her mouth watered immensely, so much that she had to swallow her drool.

"Lick it baby. There you go!" he rasped huskily. Svenia flicked it lightly, and his hips twitched. "That's it. Lick that fat black dick head with your hot little tongue white girl, and make it all wet. There you go..."

Feeling encouraged, she licked it with the pointed tip of her tongue, loving its smooth, silky, tender feel. She pressed it into the flat of her tongue and rubbed it in slowly, tortuously

"Fuck!!! That feels so good baby!!! Ah!!! Svenia..."

Svenia twirled her long tongue around it and he groaned deep in his chest, so she did it, again and again.

Svenia started feeling hungry, like she hadn't eaten. She slurped and suckled his dick head like it was a piece of delicious chocolate.

Her hunger only got worse. He didn't need to tell her to take it into her mouth. She draped her lips around his thick head. He was so big she had to open her jaws as wide as they could go. She thought she wouldn't be able to get him. She pushed desperately and his thick head finally popped past her teeth. She groaned with joy and wrapped her mouth around him. He was so thick he was filling her up, making her mouth gape. She let him rest in her mouth and swirled her tongue around him, gently, sweetly.

"Oh darling, you're making me feel so good. Fuck! Now bob your head white girl... Up and down Svenia. Put your lips over your teeth. That's it. Up and down, slowly, take your time. Suck it baby! Damn!" he rasped thickly.

Svenia started bobbing her head smoothly, vacuuming his thick meat, gently yet hungrily, sending his thick head slithering to the back of her throat and back to her lips. He started pumping his hips gently, to meat her mouth. She found his balls and cupped them. They were so big and thick, full of cum. She stroked them lovingly as she fucked his cock with her mouth.

She fell into a dream like state, where nothing else existed excited the thick, engorged, throbbing cock in her mouth. She was dimly aware of the car pulling off the road. The ride got a bit bumpy. She heard tree branches and bushes rubbing against the cab. Then they lurched to a stop and the motor died.