And Lynn Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers

I pulled her tight against my body. We kissed. Our tongues danced.

I broke our embrace and answered, "Yes. Oh, yes! I think we need to get out calendars and plan the next rendezvous or two."

Lynn looked over at the waiting valet. She tossed a look back to Kate, "I'll call you after my deal on Monday, 'kay." Kate answered with a head nod.

I walked Lynn over to the car door and handed the valet a few bills from my pocket. He thanked me, put the bag in the trunk, and then left us alone.

Lynn looked back into my eyes. She couldn't decide which eye to focus on. "Josh, really, I hope last night is just a beginning for us. I love both you and Kate. You know that. I don't ever want anything to come between you two. So, I promise, I can either walk away and go back to the way things were or we can all three continue on together in some way. You just let me know."

"Lynn," I paused, "I don't have to think, I know. We," I glanced over at Kate, "both want you when ever you can. Let's do this again. And again."

She smiled and kissed me once quickly on the lips. "I'll call you in a few days. Bye for now." Lynn kissed the air toward Kate and ducked her head into the car. I shut her door. She drove away with a wave. Kate approached and put her arm around me. We watched Lynn drive away.

"So," Kate added, "what's next?"

"I don't know," I turned toward my wife, "It is going to be very hard to top the last 24 hours."

"Let's try though," she said with a grin, "We still have another 24 hours here in Vegas. What should I wear for dinner?"

I smiled at the thought.

cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers