And Megan Makes Three Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like a river, Megan!" she exclaimed. "The little slut loves to get her ass beaten. Come here, sweetie."

Linda's fingers made sweet music with the cream inside my pussy, changing the pain I had felt to pure pleasure, while Megan arose from the bed and moved next to her. "Feel all that wetness," said Linda, stepping back and offering our new friend unfettered access to my sex.

Tentatively at first, Megan put her hand between my legs. When she felt the first hint of moisture, she became bolder, working her middle finger into the slit and discovering what Linda had said she would find—free-flowing juices that quickly coated her invading finger. When she withdrew it, she marveled at the glistening moisture she had gathered from her brief journey.

My ass was a bright red. Megan ran her hand over it to feel the heat that was emanating from the skin. I knew at that point we had discovered a little treasure in this pretty girl. And I knew the three of us would soon be embarking on travels none of us had ever dreamed of. Even I would be surprised at how far Megan would be willing to go...

12