And Sister Makes Three

Story Info
Mistress Chelle has a hell of a surprise for Lila.
1.9k words
3.89
66.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanne2k
leanne2k
172 Followers

Chelle and Lila, in the few short months they were together, have taken their relationship to a bigger level. A letter from someone close to Lila takes it even further.

"Slut, go and get the mail."

"As I am Mistress Chelle, nude?"

"Of course, slut. How else would I want you to do it?"

"Yes Mistress."

Lila went to get the mail, and when she came back she was very excited.

"What are you so excited about? Did someone see you?"

"No, I got a letter from my twenty year old sister. She's coming to visit!"

"Mmmm, really?"

"Mistress, do you mind if I ask something of you?"

"What?"

"Could we act normal around Terri?"

"Normal, what do you mean? Act like we aren't lovers? What?"

"No, I mean not like we have been lately."

"You mean as Dom and sub?"

"Uh yeah."

"Why are you ashamed of it?"

"No I just don't want to scare her away from me."

"Ok when is she due in?"

"A week from Thursday."

"Well then you better be a very good little slut 'till then."

"Yes Mistress."

A few days later, Monday came. Chelle and Lila were working their dance at the strip club. It was a lesbian strip club. As she was dancing, Lila thought she saw her sister, or someone who looked like her in a deep dark corner. Once they were backstage, Chelle noticed Lila was quiet.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Uh nothing."

"Come on you can tell me."

"Well, I don't know why, but I thought I saw my sister out there tonight."

"You are probably just nervous about Thursday."

"Yeah, You are right."

"Now I am going to head on back to the house, you better do some grocery shopping. You know how to pay don't you?"

"Of course."

They kissed each other goodbye as Chelle went home and Lila went shopping. Lila went to the supermarket and started making her purchases. She noticed all the other people shopping looking at her still in her slutty attire.

Chelle got home to a pleasant surprise.

"I didn't think you would get here so quick."

"Your letters got me deeply intrigued."

"Which part that your sister is a lesbian, stripper, or my slut?"

"All of it."

"What about those videos I sent you?"

"Yummy. I never knew Lila could be so hot."

"Neither did she. So how long have you been a lesbian?"

"A couple of yeas."

"Who was it?"

"My English teacher."

"Mmmmmm, how did it happen?"

"She claimed I was failing, and I was going to unless I ate her out."

"Did you?"

"Yes it was the greatest sex I had ever had we fucked right in her classroom!"

"Wow!"

"So, where is my sister?"

"Out eating pussy to pay for groceries."

"Wow! She has become a slut!"

"She sure is."

"So we have some time?"

"Yeah we do."

Meanwhile, Lila bought he groceries, and was ready to leave. She saw the store manager, a female named Tara. She stood a little over five feet tall, brown hair a little skinny, but she had a nice set of tits. Tara knew who Lila was, she had seen her at the club. Lila whispered into Tara's ear, and Tara motioned her to a back room.

When they got to the back room, Tara dropped her pants and revealed her shaven tanned pussy. Lila kneeled down, inhaled Tara's scent coming from her pussy, and liked her outer lips.

"Oh yeah baby."

Lila stuck her tongue as far up Tara's puss as she could. She then proceeded to French kiss and make out with Tara's sweet snatch.

Back at home, Chelle was getting to know Terri much much better.

"Can I get you some wine?"

"Oh, you don't have to get me drunk baby."

"Oh in that case lets go upstairs."

The girls made their way upstairs, to Chelle and Lila's bedroom. Chelle turned on the camera equipment.

"Whats that for?"

"Entertainment purposes."

Chelle grabbed Terri and kissed her on the lips. The girls stripped each other nude, and made out for a couple of minutes. Then Chelle started kissing Terri's neck, then her beasts. She gave them extra special attention sucking and kissing and biting on them.

"Oh baby yes, yes, yes! Suck my titties, suck them!"

After getting her nipples stiff as a board, Chelle then proceeded to French kiss Terri's navel. She then got to her pussy, her beautifully shaved pussy, and began to make her cum and orgasm as many times as she could.

"Oh baby yes, eat me, eat me good!"

Chelle made Terri cum in bucketfulls, climaxing in the most extreme orgasm she ever had.

"Oh God! Oh God! More! More! MORE!! Uh! Oh! Uh! UHHHHHH!"

Back at the grocery store, Lila was making Tara cum big time. When her orgasm finally subdued it was nearly closing time. The cashier on duty called Tara on the store phone. Tara told her to close down the store and come to the backroom.

"Lila, do you think you can take a virgin?"

Lila moaned in anticipation of taking the cashier. The cashier walked in to the backroom and was shocked at what she was seeing: Her boss standing nude, and the customer she took back there kneeling before her covered in cum.

"Mona, this is Lila. She's paying for her groceries. She's paid me for half of it, I think she wants to pay you the rest."

Lila walked over to Mona, who looked fairly young about 18, and kissed her on the lips. She then proceeded to strip the girl nude. What a body she had! Tanned al over, tight ass, big upper C sized breasts, and a lovely pink hairy pussy. Lila kissed Mona's breasts. Mona was afraid to move, but she let a moan escape her lips. Lila then got on her knees, spread the girls legs, and began to eat out her new "friend." Mona lost all control and started moaning for more. At first she wasn't sure about what was happening, but now she definitely liked it.

When Mona finally orgasmed, Tara had a surprise for her.

"Mona how would you like it if Lila gave you a good fucking?"

"Mmmmmm yes!"

"Her you go Lila."

Tara handed Lila an eight inch strapon dildo. Lila put it on.

"Lay down and spread your legs baby."

Mona did as she was asked and Lila inserted the dildo in her tight pussy. She shoved it all the way in and popped Mona's cherry right there. She then began to fuck Mona. Mona was moaning wildly, as Lila was fucking her every which way she could. Tara spread her legs and squatted sown on Mona's face. Mona eagerly began eating out her boss's pussy.

When the girls finished fucking and cumming, they laid together with each other for a few minutes, before they decided to get ready to leave.

Back at the house, Terri and Chelle were fucking each other like crazy! They took turns in making each other cum and orgasm. Chelle looked up at the clock.

"Damn, Lila will be home soon."

"Ahh really?"

"Yeah, we got to clean up, and get you out of here."

The girls cleaned up, and called Terri a taxi to a local hotel. They said goodbye and that they would see each other the next evening. Chelle got a bath started. Soon Lila came home.

"Mistress, where are you?"

"In the bathtub!"

"Oh goodie!"

"Lila ran into the bathroom to greet her mistress.

"Hello Mistress."

"Hello slut, You look like you had a productive evening."

"Yes Maam."

"Would you like to come in?"

"Yes Mistress."

Lila stripped and joined Chelle in the tub. They made love for a couple of hours in the tub. Lila had no clue in the world about what would transpire in the next few days.

For the next two days, Chelle and Terri would meet secretly behind Lila's back , and have great sex. And conspire to make plans for

Thursday. Finally Thursday came, the day Lila said Terri would be in town. But something went wrong.

"Lila, whats wrong?"

"Terri, called her flight got canceled."

"Thats too bad. (the phone rings.) I'll get it."

Chelle got the phone hung up an told Lila what the call was about.

"Lila I know this is your day off and all, but that was the club, they need you to come in."

"Ok I guess I will since this day is shot to Hell."

Lila went to the club to work, little did she know what would happen when she got home. When she finally got home Chelle met her at the door, in her Dom attire.

"Welcome home slut, get nude."

"Yes Mistress."

Lila got nude and waited Chelle's next command.

"Now sit down on the couch."

Lila did as commanded. Then Chelle tied her up on the couch and turned on the tv.

"I have something you need to watch. Chelle popped in a tape in the VCR and ran up stairs. Lila watched the tv and saw her mistress on

screen. Then she saw another woman with her! She couldn't see the woman's face, because it was blotted out. Her Mistress and this mystery person were all over this person. She heard them scream in ecstasy, and sort of thought she knew who the mystery girl's voice was. She watched over an hour of this footage, and it got her horny as Hell! Finally the video ended. Then a hooded person, who Lila assumed was the mystery girl, untied her, and led her up the stairs to her and Chelle's room. She put Lila on the bed. Chelle walked into the room.

"Well slut, do you want to know who our new playmate is?

"Yes Mistress."

Lila thought t could be a number of people: someone from the club, Tara, Mona, or maybe someone Chelle had made her fuck recently. Boy was she in for a surprise Chelle removed the hood, and Lila was shocked at what she saw: her sister, HER LITTLE SISTER!

"Say hello to your new mistress."

"No you're the Mistress Chelle, I am, from now on Sistress Terri. Understood slut?"

"Yes Sistress Terri, yes Mistress Chelle."

"Good now come eat my sweet pussy slut."

"Yes Sistress."

Lila crawled over to her new Sistress and began to eat her out. Terri began moaning louder and louder. Then Chelle got her favorite strapon and had Terri suck on it. When she got it good and wet, Chelle put it on and stuck it in Lila's ass. She pulled her head up and asked:

"How do you like a dildo covered in your sister's saliva stuck up your ass?"

Lila moaned.

"How does my pussy taste sister slut?"

"Good Sistress."

Chelle was fucking Lila wild in the ass. Lila was eating out her sister, making her cum like she never came before. Chelle and Terri switched places. Lila was having the time of her life. The two most important women in her world were together, fucking her. Her life had finally come to full circle. She wasn't destined to be a lawyer, or anything like that. She was now destined to be a slut; to love honor and obey her Mistress and her Sistress, and she wouldn't have it any other way. When they finally finished, the three girls laid close to each other on the bed.

"Mmmm Are you happy Lila?"

"Yes Chelle, are you?"

"Uh huh. How about you Terri."

"Yes. I love you Chelle, I love you Lila."

"I love you Terri, I love you Lila."

"I love you Chelle, I love you Terri."

And thats how the three of them lived as lovers. Sometimes they took turns in the Dom/sub rolls. Terri joined the girls at the Strip Club. They all lived together, happily ever after.

leanne2k
leanne2k
172 Followers