And Sister Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovers lay together, frozen in time, exhausted by their coupling. Gene had filled Cathy with a tremendous load which was beginning to seep from her pussy as his cock slowly softened. Cathy had cum more times than either she or Jenna could later remember.

Jenna was now lying—still fully clothed since this was not her scene being played out—on the bed alongside Cathy, slowly stroking her hair and cheeks. Cathy just rested with her eyes closed, no doubt lost in her own thoughts, enjoying the afterglow.

As Gene's softening cock finally slipped from Cathy's pussy, both he and Jenna gazed at the amount of sperm slowly oozing from pussy to ass cheeks to sheet, mesmerized by the sight.

Finally, Cathy roused herself and once again took Gene's cock in her hand. Aware that Gene was losing his erection, Cathy began stroking him. Apparently, she wanted more. When she could see that her efforts were having little effect, she took his cock in her mouth. She could fit only about half his softening length in her mouth, a length covered with the mixed juices of their lovemaking. As his cock now began to harden, Gene gently began pumping his hips toward her. As his tumescence increased, Cathy could take less and less of his cock into her mouth, but that didn't lessen her attempts. Occasionally gagging on his thickening cock, slobber began to cover its surface. Her mouth became covered with a frothy mixture of his pre-cum and her saliva, with a bit of her own cum sauce mixed in. Jenna, who until now had been simply an observer, moved to the bed and gently cupped Gene's balls, using Cathy's now copious saliva to make her hands more slippery. She was rewarded by Cathy reaching into her blouse, cupping on of Jenna's tits, while increasing her jack-suck motions on the cock which had brought her so much pleasure.

It was becoming too much for Gene. Much more quickly than before, he was nearing orgasm. Fucking his first white woman apparently had been something. Having one willingly sucking his cock was, perhaps something he hadn't dared to hope for. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he told Cathy he was almost ready to cum. It was his way of offering her to just jack him off, it that is what she wanted. If anything, that strengthened Cathy's resolve. She wanted to end the night by doing the one thing she had always forbidden herself. Returning her mouth to his cock, she redoubled her labor. Seconds later, Gene began to cum. Jenna had anticipated that she would stop when that happened, aware of my experience with Cathy. But Cathy kept herself locked to his black cock as his cum began filling her mouth. Jenna clearly witnessed her throat working as she swallowed what she could, the rest of Gene's spunk leaking from her mouth onto her tits, tits which had never been covered with my cum.

Taking his cum in that manner was, as you have been told, something Cathy had never done with me and still hasn't all these years later. I will admit to an uncontrollable burst of anger which it took some time to get over when I heard my sister's report. I was livid that that worthless cock-sucking, mother-fucking bitch of a wife who couldn't lower herself to sucking my cock, had not only allowed herself to get fucked without using a condom, she had sucked him off, willingly swallowing much of his cum in the process.

But my bitterness has to be tempered by the fact that I was the one who had given Jenna and—by default— Cathy the green light for this evening. Metaphorically, I was the one, as much as Cathy, who had guided Gene's black cock into my wife's willing cunt.

Cathy then settled back onto the bed, a hint of a smile on her face, her hand resting on Gene, who lay beside her. Soon she was asleep. Gene and Jenna carefully rose from the bed. Jenna pulled the blankets over my sleeping wife, then helped Gene collect his clothing.

Without a word, Jenna handed him the unused condom. Gene just gave an innocent smile, nodded in the direction of Cathy, and shrugged his shoulders. He walked to the door and after opening it, turned to face Jenna. He gave her a tip of his imaginary hat, then quietly closed the door behind himself. A week later, as scheduled, he transferred back to Philadelphia. As per their agreement, neither Jenna nor Gene mentioned that night again.

Jenna filled me in on all the details shortly after the girls returned. They had spent several hours the next morning going over everything that had happened—Cathy still not able to believe that she had actually done it—but giddy with the fact that she had. Then the two of them made love.

I did have to ask Jenna if she had considered getting fucked by Gene that night. After all, they certainly had the opportunity while Cathy slept. And even though I had asked the question, a part of me dreaded hearing the answer. I was fucking a mother who had been raped by two black men, I would be fucking a wife who had made the decision to let herself get fucked by Gene. I would have been less than thrilled to hear that my sister also had a yearning to cross this ultimate racial barrier. I was only partially relieved when Jenna told me that she had only considered the opportunity for a minute before rejecting the idea. The sight of black on white and the obvious strength of Cathy's orgasms had left her own pussy sopping wet. I was only slightly appeased when she said the determining factor is that—never having been stretched out by giving birth as Cathy had—she didn't think she would be able to handle Gene's cock. But before falling asleep that night next to Cathy, Jenna had brought herself to several orgasms to relieve the aching in her own pussy, reliving the lurid details over in her mind, curious as to what it might have felt like to have experimented with Gene.

Years have passed since all this took place. There were other adventures for Cathy. Jenna slept with a few other guys. I continued fucking my mother and sister whenever possible. I attempt to pass no judgment on any of us. All of us were cheating on someone. Three of us were practicing incest. At the same time that Jenna continued as Cathy's sometimes lesbian lover, always swearing she would never tell a soul, she was giving detailed reports to me. Jenna was fucking me behind Frank's back, but that, perhaps out of necessity. Only my mother retained her position of sainthood in my eyes. As the years slipped by, my mother put on some additional weight, her tits began to sag, eventually hanging like overripe pears on her chest, we found it necessary to use a lubricant before intercourse to make up for diminishing flow of her natural lubrication.

I have no doubt some of my readers will pass judgment for me. If Cathy had gotten off by getting "nigga fucked" (as Jenna had put it), I make an honest effort to celebrate her moments of happiness. Needless to say, her infidelity did nothing to improve our couplings. Cathy continued to reject my suggestions of fantasizing about being fucked by a black guy, even though she gravitated towards those kind of videos. She still granted me only limited access to eating her pussy, even though it sounded like she would have gladly let Gene feast on her forever. I am still bitter and will probably always be. Yet, at the same time, a part of me regrets that I had not been there to see Cathy perform, perhaps to fuck her after she had finished with Gene.

No story ever really has an end. This one is no exception. I have to admit I feel better for having shared my experience on paper. Accept it if you want, if not, consider it just another made-up story.

Either way, life simply goes on. And that is what I intend to do.