And, So It Goes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My gaze moved upwards, reluctantly, to linger on her full breasts, my saliva still shining on her rampant nipples, then beyond again to where her eyes were drinking me in as she watched me love her with my sight.

"Well baby," she murmured softly as she smiled down at me, "are you just going to look, or . . . ."

I leant in quickly and kissed Sue squarely in the centre of her pouting labia, lingering just long enough to allow my tongue to lick the full length of her slit. Standing up then I shed my shirt and jeans, leaving me standing clad only in a par of 'tented' underwear that Sue could barely drag her eyes away from. Reaching out with one hand she wrapped her fingers round the top couple of inches of my shaft, moving her hand very slightly to create an amazingly erotic sensation right through my body! Now it was her turn to fall to her knees, which she did slowly, holding onto my throbbing cock for balance.

Once Sue was on her knees she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my underwear, sliding them slowly down off my hips, finally allowing my rigid shaft to spring free to slap her wetly under her chin. She moved just enough to let herself place her pursed lips over my mushroom, staying there while she slipped my briefs down and waited while I stepped out of them.

Looking down to see my lady sucking the end of my prick was incredibly arousing, despite the mind-blowing sex you, me and Stuart had all enjoyed over the past few days. The dark red of her lipstick-coated, plump lips fitted perfectly round my thickness, and I was able to reach over just enough to reach the hanging orbs of her breasts, squeezing them again in my hands before nipping the thick nubs between my fingers, much to her delight. This served to inflame her desires even further and she lowered her head again until virtually all my length had disappeared into her throat.

Sue loved to deep throat me, but I was quite shocked she had managed it first time after so long; usually, it took a few tries before she could get me all the way in her throat, so this was something new for us both. Not that I was complaining mind, far from it; Sue was somehow rippling her throat muscles along my length, creating the most amazing sensations in my cock. When she pulled away to catch her breath she smiled up at me saying,

"Surprised, baby? I've been keeping in practice for you!" before lowering her head over me again, this time playing with my heavy balls with one hand. When she stopped again I bent over and grasped her under the arms, lifting her to her feet and then scooping her up in my arms to kiss her passionately as I held her close against me, tasting myself on her probing tongue; a taste I was quite familiar with, given our games over the years. After a short time I walked over to the bed and deposited Sue on the edge of the mattress, placing her carefully so her butt cheeks just hung over the edge and allowed me to. .

. . . kneel down between her spread thighs and held them while I dipped my head to the very centre of her. I looked up the full length of her body to see her dark brown eyes gleaming back at me, a smile wide on her face as I let my tongue lick her from anus to clitoris. As the tip of my tongue pressed down firmly on her little dark pearl I saw the taut mounds of her breasts quiver in delight, heard the sharp intake of her breath and felt the inner muscles of her thighs tense as she tried to tighten them round my head.

Again, and then again I licked her, each time letting my tongue run deeper, for longer, in her slit and ending by sucking the expanding nub of her love button between my lips, flicking the very tip with my tongue and feeling her juices start to flow over my chin.

I sat back on my haunches for a bit, pushing Sue's thighs back and out so her glistening cunt was wide open to my gaze then revelled in the pink interior now so obvious against her dark skin. Beneath that blissful vision was another, equally arousing sight; Sue's tight, dark pucker which I was very keen to explore once I'd had my fill of her pussy. Sue knew this, of course, and teased me by tightening her sphincter muscle so her anus pouted sweetly at me, enticing me to probe her rear entrance even before I made sweet love to her.

I resisted - for now.

Instead I returned to my endeavours towards her honeypot, plunging my tongue deep inside her this time and sucking hard on her labia so the meaty wings filled my mouth and my chin was almost splitting her in half! I pushed Sue's legs together to heighten the intensity of my oral assault, holding them with one arm across the back of her thighs while the other hand moved down and I pressed a finger tip against the tight knot of her rosebud. That tiny touch was enough to send her over the edge, the climax that had been building ever since I removed her panties finally taking over her whole body.

It was all I could do to keep her from thrashing off the bed completely, as the sheer force of 8 months of pent-up sexuality unleashed itself through her entire petite frame. Her juices flooded over my mouth, chin and hand, pelvis bumping hard against her face as her hands reached over, or round, her clamped thighs to mash my head hard against her core, her screams demanding that I "keep doing what you're doing, you sexy big bastard!"

Eventually her orgasm began to ease slightly, to the point where her vocal admonishments quietened quite a lot and her muscle spasms slowed to nothing. As her legs began to relax a bit I lifted my face away from her pelvis, moving my hands so I could stand between her now relaxed thighs and look down at my wanton princess as she smiled dreamily up at me.

I was nowhere near finished yet though, as Sue soon discovered when I guided my pulsating thick shaft between her swollen vaginal lips and slid it easily inside the cauldron that was her post-orgasmic cunt. As I felt my pubic mound touching Sue's she lifted her legs and wrapped them as far round my waist as she could manage, her heels digging in to my butt and kicking my to try and drive me even further inside her.

I leant forwards over her and slipped my forearms under her shoulders, my mouth latching unerringly onto hers so she could taste her own sweet nectar on my tongue. After several slow thrusts-worth of that I left her mouth and moved to her left breast, gently nipping the rock-hard button atop her soft mound before sucking it and much of her tit-flesh as far into my mouth as I could. I let go and repeated this on her right boob too, then alternated between them as all the while I filled her pussy with my slick, hard cock.

As I began to build towards my own climax Sue was already at hers, legs wrapping tight around me as she pushed her hips up against me to ensure every last millimetre of my manhood was filling her up. I felt her inner muscles clamp down as she came, able to keep moving at the same pace due to the renewed flood of juices she released.

"Take me from behind baby, do me how I love!" Sue cried out to me as she climaxed yet again, "Make me cum both ways!" and who was I to say no to my queen. Quickly slipping out of Sue's tight pussy I helped her turn over and get onto all fours, now standing behind her and, hands spreading her arse cheeks wide apart, rammed my shaft back inside her as I started to fuck her in earnest.

Sue being relatively so much shorter than me, my standing on the floor while she was on her knees on the bed meant our respective heights were almost exactly right for me to penetrate her comfortably without having to bend or otherwise contort myself, my hands now grasping firmly to her hips as I thrust as deep as I ever had inside her, my heavy balls slamming (somewhat uncomfortably, it has to be said) against Sue's engorged clitoris with every stroke as my own climax approached rapidly.

As my strokes began to get deeper and harder, but more ragged, Sue knew I was on the verge of orgasm.

"Go on baby, do it for me!" she screamed now, "cover my arse in your cum!"

Sue loved when I came on her bum, or even better up her back; for some reason she had always managed to orgasm even better when I did that. She also loved the feel of me shooting my cum deep inside her too, as well as my own particular desires of licking her clean after filling her with my spunk - a proper cream-pie, in other words. Both of these together would guarantee her a monster orgasm

So, as I began to ram inside her with that short pause after every stroke, she knew I was almost there; when I gave one last deep thrust and buried my cock deep inside her Sue could feel the hot jet of my sperm coating her vaginal walls which, in turn, triggered her to let her pelvis fall an inch or two as I pulled back, causing my shaft to slip out of her so, when I grasped my slick shaft in my hand and gave it the two or three strokes need to make me cum again, she was ideally placed for the thick ropes of creamy spunk to spurt all the way from the top of her buttock crease almost to between her shoulder blades.

The feel of my hot ejaculate on her skin made her orgasm loudly once more, her collapse onto the bed meaning that my second and third jets covered her gorgeously round, dark-coloured buttocks in long rope strings of creamy sperm, the contrasting colours helping keep me hard, and spurting, just like it always did.

When the last drops of sperm had been emitted I stood back to fully appreciate the sexy view in front of me, a view I had been missing for eight long months. So engrossed was I in my appreciation, what happened next took me by surprise.

"Well fuck, sweetie, that is SO sexy; no wonder you were so keen to get to the airport! Tell me Sue, honey," you continued to speak from the door, "do you think I might get to lick that off you?"

I turned to see you standing half in and half out of the doorway, the way you were standing allowing Sue and me to see only your fully engorged right breast and the shadow between your thighs; that shadow mostly comprising of your hand as the fingers were buried inside your sweet hole.

"Of course you may my dear." came Sue's answer to your question, "just give us a second to get ready".

What you couldn't know was Sue was referring to our common practice of cleaning up after cumming like we had. As you watched, Sue lifted herself onto her hands and knees, while I slipped underneath her in a classic '69' position, her glistening pussy only inches above my face. My hands rested lightly on Sue's taut buttocks as she hovered there, my tongue reaching out to lick the delicate edges of her labia where they met the lovely pink pearl of her clit.

Normally it would be our practice for me to rub my spunk into Sue's skin, which often brought about another, albeit smaller, climax for her. This time though, you stood at the side of us and bent over to lower your head towards Sue's back, half-twisted to sort of face my head with your legs still pressed demurely together all the while.

As my lips completely covered Sue's pussy, my tongue beginning it's probing action inside her, you reached Sue's lower back and began to lick slowly down towards her butt cleft - and me! My eyes met your as you moved, my tongue now fully extended inside Susan's gorgeous cunt as I licked out my recent deposit and watched as you licked and swallowed the thick ropes of cum that adorned my lady's slick dark skin. Again I licked, again you licked, our timing impeccable as we removed all traces of sperm from Sue, both inner and outer.

I've always enjoyed doing this with Sue, ever since I first did it by accident many years ago; some may find the thought of licking and swallowing their own spunk quite horrible, but I've always figured if I expect my lover to swallow my stuff, why shouldn't I do it? Especially when it means she gets to cum again - isn't love making all about the other persons' pleasure? It is for me, anyway. Watching you taste me from my lovers' skin was amazingly sensual I must say, something Sue noticed as my semi-soft cock spasmed between her lips as she sucked on me to clean our mingled juices from me properly.

All too soon I had cleaned Sue out completely, as you had removed every last trace of my white crème from Sue's chocolate skin. Your hands slipped down to cover Sue's buttocks and spread them further apart for me, saying then,

"Make sure she's squeaky clean lover, because . . ."

"Mmm Mmmfff Mmm?" I replied, my mouth still busy with ensuring the beautiful pink slit above me was totally clean.

"You'll see!" you answered rather obliquely, one forefinger hovering over Sue's dark pucker before you pressed the tip into her very centre.

That had the effect of causing Sue to jerk her pelvis away from your finger, i.e. directly into my face! Sue's clit scraped across my slightly rough chin, my tongue filling her love tunnel again as my nose ended up touching your finger where it still rested on Sue's rosebud.

"Sue, sweetie" you spoke softly to her as she writhed slowly on top of me at your touch, "my pussy is as full of Stuart's cum as yours was full of Tom - do you want to taste it?"

I felt Sue's mouth leave my hardening penis as she looked up at you and smiled, nodding, before answering you with,

"Honey, that would be lovely! To taste you both in one go will be amazing!"

With that, Sue rolled off me and onto her back in the centre of the bed, her breasts like full mounds of chocolate with the dark, rigid berries of her nipples sitting proudly on their tops. Her tummy moved as she breathed, speeding up as she took in the glorious sight of your nakedness, your own full breasts jutting out provocatively with your dark-pink nipples begging to be sucked.

I sat up then, out of your way, to let you kneel up on the bed and shuffle over to where Sue lay waiting. Turning to face you both and secure the best view I could, I watched as you positioned yourself so your pussy was directly above Sue's face, her smile still visible between your now spread thighs, her eyes locked on your pouting mound with its light covering of closely-trimmed pubic hair while your own eyes took in the delightful sight of Sue's sexy body. Slowly, oh so slowly, you lowered your body until Sue's desperate tongue made contact with your pouting labia, licking at your frantically until your plump lips parted and her tongue found its goal.

I could no longer see what was happening between your thighs, instead having to rely on your expressions of pleasure as they flickered across your face. This was partly due to your sitting astride Sue's face, partly because you had leaned forwards a little in order to take her full breasts in your hands, squeezing them increasingly roughly as she sucked on your glorious cunt. I was thoroughly enjoying the sight of you playing with my lady's fantastic boobs, equally enjoying the way your own, even fuller, tits were being pushed together and swinging apart in reaction to the movements of your arms. It seemed to me your nipples had grown darker, longer and even thicker as your ministrations continued, and it felt the right time now to move into a position that allowed me to take at least one of these magnificent orbs into my mouth and suck deeply of its flesh. So, I did, starting on the left I sucked the nipple and areola deep into my mouth, my tongue swirling around and flicking the nub at the top with great abandon.

After only a minute or so I moved to the other side, noticing that in that short time your face and upper chest had now turned a lovely, dusky pink colour which, I now knew from personal experience, was the pre-cursor to your orgasm. I decided that Sue should be involved in this whole orgasm thing too and slipped a couple of fingers inside her pussy, which proved to be virtually awash with her juices so turned on had she become from licking you out.

I restrained myself to simply finger-fucking Sue with my first two fingers while rubbing firmly on her swollen clit in the way I knew she loved. I lifted my head from your chest, the better to both watch both of you achieve your climaxes and to rest my hand on Sue's right hand which, like its' partner, grasped your hips to ensure your pussy was clamped tightly to her ravenous mouth and tongue.

Suddenly it happened that my two favourite women in the world raced towards their mutual orgasms - each caused by the other (plus a tiny bit of help from me!) Sue's thighs clamped hard on my hand as I felt her juices flood over my fingers, while your knees tightened on Sue's ribs, your heaving breasts were now flushed as darkly as I'd ever seen them, the reddened nipples at the summits now rock hard. Your head was thrown back, eyes tightly closed and mouth open in a silent scream as you flooded Susan's face with your own river of cum.

My cock by this time was, understandably, rock-hard once more, however I felt it wasn't the time to seek my own pleasures. Instead I was content to sit and enjoy your and Sue's pleasure, safe on the knowledge that both Stu and I would reap the rewards of the sensual events unfolding in front of me later. Speaking of Stu, I had wondered where he was during all these goings on, and I was to learn later that he had been so turned on by the events in the car he had fucked you hard as soon as he could get your clothes off on our return to the house, and had actually cum so hard himself he had passed out!

As I watched you both now I smiled as I watched the flush on your chest begin to dissipate, and Sue's lock on my hand eased off to the point I could rescue my digits from her now relaxed pussy. You let yourself fall forward until your face was resting on Sue's thighs, tits pressing against her hips as you lay panting on her body. Moving down the bed slightly I could now see Sue's still smiling face with your smiling honeypot directly above, tempting me strongly to simply slide my rampant shaft deep inside, something I resisted only with the greatest of difficulty.

When you finally managed to roll over onto your back I leaned down to kiss you softly, then moved to kiss my lady. As my mouth closed over hers I felt her lips part and her tongue probing against mine; I almost recoiled when I felt the slickness covering her tongue, realising it was the mix of your and Stuart's juices that Sue had kept some of in her mouth for exactly this time. Surprisingly - or not - far from being repulsed by this I loved the taste of it, sucking the small amount of mixture from Sue's mouth and swallowing it down. We kissed again, lips locked tightly together until both of us needed to break for air.

"Fucking. Hell!" was the muted comment from your end of the bed, "did we just do that? Sue, sweetie," you carried on softly, "that was utterly incredible. You are one sexy woman and I can't wait to make love to you properly!"

"Oh yeah honey, we definitely DID do that!" Sue answered you equally quietly, "and the two of you tasted amazing. Don't they darlin'?" This last to me, and what could I say other than,

"Karly, darlin', I want to be the one who sucks you out next time!"

"Of course you can sweetie" you said, "maybe you can lick it out as it's going in?!"

Well, I didn't know if I was prepared to go quite that far, but it was something to talk about with Sue anyway. When you had recovered enough to stand up unaided, you did so and headed for the door, saying,

"I'm going to go and get showered and dressed, then we can all go out for something to eat. Can you be ready in an hour lovers?"

"Oh sure . ."

"Oh, I don't know . . " the answers from me and Sue together.

Of course, we could. And we did, once you wiggled that sexy arse of yours out of the room. It strained my self-control almost to breaking point not to ravage my lady in the shower, but somehow, I managed. As did Sue!