...And Then, I Met Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, Margaret, but I'm only human. Are you seeing this from Heaven? Did you have anything to do with me meeting, Susan, my dream woman? Why wasn't Susan the one writing to me and not Trudy?

"Hi," I said again, this time offering her my hand.

When I held her hand in mine, as if the mere touch of her had just turned on my libido, I imagined standing at the altar saying, 'I do,' before the priest said that I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Well, fortunately, Trudy and I didn't hit it off, that's for sure, by no small help from her manufactured profile that falsely represented her. The real deal breaker was that she was a smoker and her sister was smoking hot. Then, even though we made a connection through the e-mails we exchanged and over the phone conversations we had, when we finally met in person, the connection wasn't there.

Our dialogue wasn't as free as it had been before we met. Now, with a lot of uncomfortable silences, the conversation was forced. Moreover, she was easily five years older than me and much heavier than she said she was. Susan, a few years younger than me and possessing a body that sexually excited me, was the woman of my dreams. Susan was the woman that I wanted.

Saddened that my connection with Trudy wasn't there, I was so looking forward to meeting her. Then, after meeting Susan, I was even more saddened that I wouldn't have the chance to have Susan in my life. Having grown up with three sisters, I know how sisters are and Susan would never go out with me, after I rejected her sister. Only, it isn't as if I rejected her sister, there wasn't the magic in our face-to-face meeting that there was in our e-mails and telephone conversations.

I made my good-byes and was walking down the long, winding driveway to my car, which had I known the driveway was so long and winding, I never would have parked out front. I would have parked in the driveway. So, there I was walking and walking, while thinking of holding Susan and looking in her big, blue eyes, before kissing her and fondling her big tits when...

"Rick! Rick! Yoo-hoo! Rick."

I turned to see Susan jogging towards me. It was just like one of those Irish Spring commercials of old, only instead of her hair blowing in the breeze, her enormous boobs were bouncing up and down and side to side. I was mesmerized watching her magnificent breasts dance beneath her bra, blouse, and sweater. I was hypnotized by the motion of her big knockers. I could feel my lips pursing, as if a baby ready to take a bottle or a goldfish wanting food.

"Yes?"

I turned imagining her running up to me and kissing me, before telling me she loves me and wants to be with me for the rest of our lives. Love at first sight, I imagined her being just as smitten with me, as I was with her.

"You forgot your hat," she said smiling wildly, while making solid eye contact.

We stood there looking at one another and not moving. Even though my vivid imagination imagined me holding her and kissing her, while fondling her enormous breasts, I wasn't far off the mark. She was giving me that look that all guys imagine women give them. She was giving me the eye. I was getting the go ahead sign and the green light.

"Oh, thank you," I said putting my baseball cap on my head without taking my eyes off of her.

"My sister asked me to bring it to you. She's unable to chase after you in the way that I can," she said giving me a look that melted my heart and hardened my cock.

What did she mean by that? Was she chasing after me figuratively, as well as literally. There it is again, that look. Undeniably, she just gave me the eye again. The drawbridge is down and the gate is open to her heart.

I don't remember if it was her who kissed me first, or if I kissed her, or if we kissed one another at the same time, but we kissed and I heard music. Actually, I imagined that I heard my son, Anthony, playing a love song on his piano in the background.

"What the Hell was that?"

I pulled away from her and stared in her blue eyes.

"Sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me."

"No, please don't apologize. I didn't mean your kiss. I meant that I heard music."

"My neighbor across the way has a grand piano," she said with a laugh that burst my bubble of Heavenly music. "She plays all the time."

"Your kiss was beautiful, magical. That was so very perfect," I said taking her hand in mine. "That was the best kiss I've ever had in my life."

The thought of asking her to marry me, did cross my mind, after seeing her, falling in love with her at first sight, and then kissing her, but oh, my God, I'm in love. Never in my life, even with Margaret, have I ever experienced such romantic feelings towards a woman.

"There's just something about you, Rick. I don't know what it is, but as soon as I saw you, I wanted to lock my sister in the closet," she said with a laugh.

Whether it was fate or because it was Valentine's Day and Cupid shot an arrow hitting both of us, we've been together ever since.

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12