Andrea Awakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New sensations crashed through Andrea's mind as she felt a tongue begin to explore behind her. Looking back she could see David stooped down with his tongue working across her buttocks. The woman moved to massage her back and shoulders, fingers slipping up and down the length of her neck. But nothing could replace the sensation as David's tongue started to push against that sensitive pink ring of her ass. Wetly David licked at her rear allowing his saliva to pool before placing his finger against her hole. Gently he pushed in to her. Andrea could feel the finger slide in but could not tell how far it had penetrated. Pushing back she searched for more.

Slipping a second finger against the puckered hole David poured lubricant over his hand and the upturned rear. Gently he slipped another finger in which Andrea seemed to take with ease. The thrusting of her hips continued to increase. He knew it was time for the next phase.

When the woman stopped her massage Andrea turned. Watching, she saw the woman crouch in front of David and take his slightly softened cock in her mouth. Andrea knew this would be the moment as David slipped his now fully erect cock out from the woman's mouth and stepped directly behind her. Feeling David's fingers slip from within her Andrea felt suddenly empty. A burning need had to have those fingers replaced enveloped her.

Reaching behind her Andrea grasped the thick cock. Pulling forward she guided David towards her spread cheeks, planting the head at the puckered hole. Andrea could feel the movements of the male body under her slowing. Wet as the hole was Andrea knew it would still be a tight fit. The knob seemed to be burning against the tiny ring as she held David firmly against it. Exhaling slowly Andrea pushed her body back against the thick knob. Slowly the tight ring opened but not quite far enough this time. Once again with a deep exhale and slow but firm push Andrea attempted to take the intruder. A guttural moan starting deep within her escaped as Andreas body accepted the head into her. A quick intake of breath was followed by a further slowly exhaled moan as David slid the full length of the shaft inwards. Andrea felt the two cocks settle inside her, both at the end of their strokes. Andrea was in heaven.

Slowly the two men began to move within her. Andrea could feel the two cocks moving as one inside her, the vacuum they created on each withdrawal followed by the fullness as they both hit bottom. Never had Andrea felt so complete. Appearing beside her head the woman reached forward and began to play with Andrea's nipples. The extra stimulation was the moment when Andrea lost control of what was happening to her body. In a trance she began to pound her own body backwards and forwards between these two men. Her voice was no longer her own as it screamed out encouragement at her partners. The grunts and groans of impending orgasm were uncontrolled.

Her partners responded in kind. David pumped his thick cock as deep and as hard as he could, feeling on every stroke the slippery walls clinging to him, feeling Nates cock pressing against his as they slid inside her. Nate, unable to move with the bodies pounding against him enjoyed the pleasure every stroke brought. The velvet walls clinging to his cock on every outstroke, the almost choking clench inside this pussy as David filled the rear of this sexual creature. Kathy continued to pluck at Andrea's nipples, the vibrator from early now wedged inside her own pussy between clamped thighs bringing her another orgasm closer.

With a primal scream Andrea let loose her orgasm. Every muscle in her body snapped taught. David and the stranger buried themselves fully within the clenching body. The woman squeezed her nipples hard. Every sensation in her body was at maximum. Almost in the distance Andrea could hear the woman orgasm, could hear the men's roar as they buried themselves inside to the root of those hard cocks. Then the release of their come flooding her with hot fluid. With short stabbing strokes the men inside her finished their orgasms, each slamming entry extending Andrea's own orgasm.

Waking slowly the bodies surrounding Andrea kept her warm. Safe within David's arms Andrea knew that life had begun.

Andrea relaxed in to the arms wrapped around her. She could feel David's warm breath against her neck, the heat of his body pressed against her skin. Half asleep, Andrea drifted through the events of the evening. Her life had changed tonight. The physical releases of the evening had been surpassed by the release of her mind, her sexuality and her soul.

Floating back to the present the sound of the three other sleeping souls could be heard rising around her. Without opening her eyes Andrea knew that in front of her lay the body of a sleeping couple. Today the nameless couple would be introduced to her but she knew already she owed them a special debt for they too were a part of this spiritual awakening. Again Andrea slipped back to sleep.

Through the window sunlight filtered across the bed, it's heat warming the entwined bodies. Slowly the two couples began to wake. Feeling David move behind her Andrea opened her eyes. Looking back at her the strangers both offered a "Good morning Andrea". Talking gently in to her ear David completed the formal introductions "Andrea, this is Kathy and Nate". "Good morning and thank you" replied Andrea. With a wicked smile and a chuckle Kathy whispered back "Our pleasure!"

With a kiss from their respective partners the two men where off, out of the bedroom and in to the bathrooms. David's parting comment was for both women to relax, the men would shower then prepare breakfast. "Come down when you are ready."

Without a thought Andrea reached out to Kathy, wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer. And so they lay there, bodies pressed together, two naked forms in the sunlight, relaxing in the comfort of each other's presence. Gently, Andrea placed her lips to Kathy's. Slowly the two women began to tease each other with slow tender kisses. With each contact they pulled the other more tightly against themselves.

Turning aggressor Andrea rolled Kathy on to her back laying her own body on top. Slipping her legs inside Kathy's she pushed them apart. Now breast to breast, pussy to pussy, Andrea began to slide down. This morning there would be no rush as she explored the female form.

Realising that this was a new experience for Andrea, Kathy settled back to enjoy and guide the exploration. Kathy remembered well the first time she had explored another woman and hoped that Andrea would enjoy it as much.

Working her way down slowly Andrea started at the neckline moving across to the centre of Kathy's cleavage, around the full swell of the older woman's breasts. Gently she cupped both breasts in her hands and drew them together. Larger than her own, she weighed them in her hands. Manipulating each handful she massaged without touching the nipples just as she had learnt to stimulate her own. Soon the nipples were hard, the areola wrinkled. Placing her tongue against the nipple she began to flick.

Kathy knew that for every woman the favourite method of nipple play varied. With gentle guidance she whispered to Andrea her choice "Suck them, suck them hard, bite them..." and with those instructions Andrea proceeded. The effect on Kathy was immediate. Every sensation created in her nipple drove hard at her pussy creating a flood of heat and moisture. Placing her hands on Andrea's shoulders Kathy urged Andrea to travel further. The trail of kisses Andrea left across Kathy's stomach heightened the sensations rising within.

Now kneeling between the widespread legs Andrea could see more clearly the pussy that she had lapped at so keenly last night. Cleanly shaven the skin was soft and smooth. Wetting one finger Andrea placed it at the entrance. Sliding it back and forth across the puffy wet lips Andrea took note of their shape, memorizing every detail. Reaching under herself Andrea placed a hand on her own pussy. The juice flooded across her hand just as it had when she touched Kathy. Sliding her finger in to Kathy Andrea mimicked the movement with her other hand. Using the feelings being created inside her own body as a guide Andrea continued her ministrations. Adding a finger, pumping harder, thumb rubbing the clit.

The moans from Kathy were coming faster as the orders turned more graphic and more desperate. "Suck me, fuck me harder, use another finger ..." Kathy moaned. Clasping her full breasts in her hands she squeezed hard. Pinching, pulling she dragged at the sensitive nipples. Wrapping her arm across herself she pulled her breasts up, sucking at a nipple. With her other hand she clasped the head of her tormentor pushing it hard onto her pussy. Feeling Andrea sucking and licking hard Kathy wrapped her legs around her. Crashing through her body Kathy hit the orgasm she wanted. With both hands now, she rode Andrea's tongue like cock.

As her orgasm subsided a noise from the doorway broke the concentration of both women. "Ah, the shower is ready for you" they heard from the disappearing Nate. Laying her body on top of the prone Kathy, Andrea asked "Care to join me, there is plenty of room for two". With that both women bounded in to the ensuite.

Steam rose from within the shower; the hot water washed away the aches from tired muscles. Both women soaked in the heat as their bodies were refreshed. Together they soaped and cleaned each other whilst taking in further physical details. Hands slid freely across soapy skin as they discussed little things. The history of Nate and Kathy, how they had come to know David and the lessons they had all learned. As Kathy slipped her hand between Andrea's butt she felt her tense and moan. "Still tender from David's cock?" asked Kathy. "Yes, and excited. I still can't believe he got in." replied Andrea, a little breathlessly as she remembered the penetration. Kathy continued to massage the pink bud, pressing gently. "I still feel a little tender the next day too after anal with David. Even Nate in there the next day feels like I am taking David again, which can be exciting."

Talk of last night and the two men had aroused Andrea again. Nates interruption earlier had delayed her own orgasm and the tensions were beginning to resurface. As if sensing her growing need Kathy pulled away "Not yet Andrea. Today will be long and after last night you will need all your strength." Puzzled Andrea looked at Kathy but she would say no more. Together the two women towelled off, dressed and headed to the kitchen where breakfast awaited them.

Eating breakfast Andrea found herself continuing to relax in the company of her new friends. David was attentive and caring without crowding her, she remained her own free spirit. Discussions carried many topics with Nate and David adding the details of how the three friends had met and the adventures they had shared since. Not all the experiences had been sexual but there were many. Without it being discussed Andrea knew that she was not just one of the extras the three would share and move on from. This time the group had added one to it's number.

Following breakfast Kathy and Nate excused themselves to attend to a few small items around home. After many warm embraces David and Andrea farewelled the couple. David's parting comment of seeing them at home peaked Andrea's interest. Before she could follow it up both couples where headed off.

The rest of the morning rushed by. Together the new couple shopped for fresh produce with David promising a fresh cooked meal that evening. Walking through the bustling markets Andrea felt a rush whenever the two made physical contact. With every touch Andrea wanted more.

Walking through the carpark building towards David's car Andrea noticed that for the first time that day they were alone. "I want you now" Andrea whispered into David's ear as he opened the car door for her. Sitting in the seat Andrea remained facing David. Reaching forward she slid her hands up his crotch over the growing bulge to the zipper. Without moving David watched as the zip was opened. Andrea's hand snaked inside his jeans removing the growing shaft from its confines. Eyes gazing up at David, Andrea's hands clasped around the shaft pumping back on it as it continued to thicken, spreading her fingers.

Leaning forward Andrea licked at the now purple knob, flicking her tongue over the eye as the pre-cum glistened. Working further down Andrea licked around the shaft down to the shaved balls hanging below. Sucking gently she took each ball in to her mouth feeling each one tighten as David's excitement continued to grow. Sucking on the side of the shaft as she worked back to the top Andrea wondered how she would be able to get this thick cock inside her mouth let alone swallow it as she had seen Kathy do the previous night. As if knowing her thought she heard David's words of encouragement "Just start at the top".

Checking around the carpark building David could see no one about, for now. The door would provide some protection from view but David figured it was only time before someone walked past. Any thoughts of being seen were forgotten as Andrea sucked the head of his cock in to her mouth. Hot and wet inside her mouth, her tongue provided a bed for his cock to slide over as Andrea continued to pull him in. Looking down David could see Andrea's nipples pressed hard against the material of her blouse, the sheer fabric of the bra unable to hide their prominence. The hands wrapped around the base of his cock continued to press back as Andrea tried to take his cock deeper. With each push back David shifted his hips forward to maintain balance. Finally he felt the head nudging at the back of her throat.

Last nights laid back position had made it easier for Andrea to take David's cock deeper but still she was determined to swallow as much as she could. With every excited pulse the head would swell then relax within her mouth. Andrea knew that today she would not take the full length but she would give David the best she had.

Taking her mouth from his cock David felt the breeze blow through the carpark. His rod was coated thickly with saliva. Changing her grip to just a single hand Andrea began to pump the shaft, just the head and an inch or so returning to her hot mouth. With her other hand Andrea encircled David's balls and pulled them down, squeezing gently. The rhythm was soon established with Andrea pumping long hard strokes with her hand matched to the sucking strokes of her mouth. Grunting, David knew it would not be long before he would let loose his load. How would Andrea react he wondered.

Andrea heard the noise from David and the sound of other people walking past followed by excited laughter. The footsteps stopped. Glancing towards the end of the car Andrea could see a couple watching. A rush of excitement flooded through Andrea as she felt that now familiar tingle in her pussy. Rubbing her legs together gently she could feel how wet she was and knew her panties would be soaked. Again her own orgasm was coming closer. The rhythmic pumping had now become an uncontrolled thrashing as Andrea pistoned her tight hand up and down the shaft. Through David's grunts she heard him say he was coming and felt him try to pull back. With the hand around his now tight balls Andrea pulled him back towards her.

Many times before David had been watched as he came but this time was more exciting, more exhilarating. This time the intensity and the passion with which Andrea was applying herself to sucking his cock was so fresh and genuine that he was unable to hold back. Not since Kathy had he felt this honesty of involvement.

As Andrea pulled him back towards her the squeeze of David's tight balls was enough to push him over the edge. With a rush the first spurt shot deep in to Andrea's throat and with each successive contraction her mouth was filled further. Pushing her mouth down on his cock Andrea felt it slide more easily within her, his cum acting as a fine lubricant. Removing her hand from his shaft Andrea reached behind David and pulled him forward. The head of David's cock was pushed deeper than it had been before, past the start of her throat. As the shaft filled her mouth and throat, come began to dribble down out the side of her mouth, but still Andrea pulled David forward forcing him further in.

The new sensations David felt as his cock head moved further down Andrea's throat caused his orgasm to continue. Looking down at her face David saw a vision of pure sexual heat, cum escaping her mouth, arousal flaming in her eyes as they stared back at him. Unable to control his actions David jerked his hips forward wedging his cock fully to the base. As he did, a final contraction hit him. Andrea felt the final thrust as it pushed David's cock to it's full depth, she felt the swelling as he tightened, felt the rush of his final ejaculation flow down her throat.

As David settled Andrea withdrew his now deflating cock. Lapping at it she sucked all the juices off. Using her fingers she caught the cum still on her chin and swallowed it down. Movement caught her eye as the strangers at the end of the car started to walk away. Placing a hand on her leg David helped Andrea turn in her seat. From behind the closed door Andrea watched as David stuffed his semi deflated cock back in his jeans, turned and caught up with the young couple who had moments ago been spectators. Intrigued now, Andrea caught sight of David passing a business card to the couple.

Seconds later David was back and sitting in the car next to her. When she asked him about the card he replied "It's nice to meet new open minded people. Who knows what may come of it." With that they were off, destination David's home.

As they worked their way through the weekend city traffic David placed his hand on Andrea's leg. Working his way up he traced his fingers across her inner thigh to the edge of her panties. Again Andrea felt the orgasm that had eluded her today begin to rise. Slowly Andrea rocked her legs from side to side feeling her wet lips rubbing against each other and the now wet material of her panties. "Take them off" David told her. It was not an order or a request but Andrea knew it was a statement of what they both wanted. Stopping at the next intersection Andrea lifted her butt in to the air and slid the soaked material down. As she pulled them over her knees her dress remained flipped up exposing herself to the public crossing in front of them.

Only a few realised and took the opportunity to stare but with the low windscreen of the sports car they could not see her face, at least not until they looked in the side window. For the second time that day the excitement of being watched acted as a stimulus on Andrea's clit. Reaching down Andrea spread her puffy lips with one hand, slipping two long fingers of the other deep inside.

As they lights turned green David sped away from the crowd. He watched as Andrea continued to pump her fingers slowly, the palm of her hand pressed against her clit. Reaching over he pulled down her skirt, removing her hands. "Soon baby, soon." Knowingly Andrea smiled at David, without doubting she knew he spoke the truth.

Heading out of town the cityscape gave way to open countryside. Eventually they pulled off, turning down a long driveway. Cresting the brow of a low hill a manicured front lawn spread out before them. Placed at the back was an intriguing looking home, almost like two residences in one. Something about the architecture captivated Andrea, it spoke to her of David and the friendship he had with Kathy and Nate. Parking in front of the main door Andrea noted the other vehicle and wondered whom it belonged too. David escorted Andrea up the front steps and in to a spacious foyer. Two spiral staircases headed in separate directions. "Welcome to your new home Andrea." Andrea knew at that moment that she did not want to return to her inner city house with its life for one. This was her new life.