Andy And His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truewind
Truewind
14 Followers

"Fuck Mom! You shouldn't have done that. I'm going to come real soon. I want to come on your face and tits and in your mouth as you suck your nipples! Look how fucking far they stick out now!"

"I know love! I can feel how excited they are with my lips and tongue. I learned how to do this while watching porno movies I rented. I've never done it for anyone else but myself and I'm glad you're the first!"

"God! Thanks Mom!"

"I'm going to get off now baby and you can come all over my face and tits."

"Shit yes!"

Sue quickly slid off of his prick and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Andy jumped off the bed and stood in front of her, his cock a few inches from her face.

"Do it baby! Jerk yourself off and come all over my face and tits! Give it to me!!"

Andy grabbed his prick and began to hammer his fist up and down the length, while Sue started licking and sucking her nipples again.

"Fuck Mom! I'm going to come!"

"Yes baby. Do it! I'm going to come myself! Give it to me baby. Come all over your Mother's tits and face! Hurry. I'm cumming! Oh God I'm CUMMMMINGGG!!!"

"Oh shit! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!!! Here it comes!! All over you Mom!! Oh fuck Mom!! OHH..AHHHH...OHHHHH FUUUUCK!!!!"

"Fuck baby! Ohhhh look!!! Your cum's spurting all over me!!!"

Andy's cock pulsated. His orgasm was so strong he thought he was going to pass out.

Spurt after spurt shot out to splash against his mother's tits, fantastically long and turgid nipples, face, and even in her hair. They then collapsed together on the bed in a close embrace, Andy's hand on her tit and Sue's hand caressing his cock.

"Welcome home Son", said Sue.

Truewind
Truewind
14 Followers
12