Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know this was one of my favourites?" she asked.

I smiled. "Somehow, I just couldn't see you appreciating the finer points of Motorhead."

She chuckled, "certainly not - that's all just noise to me. Strange to think of it now, I'm just beginning to realise just how little Dave and I had in common. I think I was more of a trophy than a wife to him."

I leaned forward to our and pass her a glass of wine, then settled back to look at her. She was certainly looking a lot better than she had in the morning, she had showered and dressed with care, choosing a light powder blue knee-length frock with a deep, square cut neckline which showed ample cleavage. A royal blue velvet choker round her neck and ivory strap up sandals with medium sized heels completed her outfit. All together it looked stunning. She hadn't applied any new makeup, but her freshly dried hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and draped over one shoulder. She looked, and smelled, as fresh as any angel newly arrived from heaven. Again, I felt the stirrings of desire and tried to look away.

"Dave was a fool." I said, shortly. "Anyone should be proud to have you for a companion."

"Thank you," she said, quietly. She reached out one hand and brushed my lips with her fingertips. "You've said a lot of nice things about me today. I think I really needed it. I've been feeling dreadful these last couple of days and you've restored my confidence in myself."

My body reacted before my brain and I leaned forward to kiss her. It was only as I drew in to make contact that my common sense caught up with me and I nearly panicked and shied away, but held my nerve and we kissed. Not a deep, passionate kiss, no open mouths or tongues involved, but a gentle sweet kiss, freely given and freely accepted, enjoyed by us both. After just a few seconds we parted and I looked worriedly into her face, concerned that I had gone too far, too soon. She smiled at me, and rested one hand on my chest. Not a 'hold you away' kind of touch, just a touch of contact of closeness, of intimacy.

"Josh," she said, ever so gently, "I want to do this, but I want to do it right. I need to be sure that I do it for me, not in revenge for Dave - that bastard doesn't deserve any sort of hold over me. Can you wait a while? Please?"

What could I say. I squeezed her hand and said nothing in reply to her plea. Instead I simply said, in the kindest way I could, "I think you mentioned something about lunch?"

She smiled, gratefully, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before standing up and saying "Chicken salad OK for you?"

#

Ellie quickly made a salad and we took it out onto the riverbank, together with the rest of the wine. I was a little disappointed not to be taking things further with Ellie, but not very much so. I was really enjoying her company, to be honest. The meal and, more to the point, the wine and the hot sun was making us lazy and drowsy and I must have dozed off for a while. What woke me was Ellie lightly running her finger up the side of my thigh. She was lying on the grass beside me with her head propped up on one arm, watching me slowly wake up. I looked over and we smiled at each other. She continued to run her finger up and down my thigh, from just above my knee to my hip bone and back. I glanced down and could see right down into the top of her dress, a good depth of cleavage and even the tiniest hint of nipple showing above the top of her deep blue bra cups. Between the view and her stroking, my cock reacted as you would expect, growing hard and stiff in a few moments. She must have realised this, because with one last stroke up my thigh her hand moved, instead of back down again, across the front of my trousers and round the outline of my erection. At the same time she leaned in to me and kissed me full on the mouth. I felt her mouth open as she kissed me, her tongue probing between my lips and felt my passion and need rise to meet hers. After a minute or so of deeply passionate kisses we broke apart, breathless.

"I think," she said, slowly and huskily, "I know why I am doing this now. Come into the house." Before I could react, she sat up and in one quick motion pulled off her lovely royal blue panties and dropped them on the grass, then, jumping up went running into the house before I could take in what she had done. I sat for a couple of seconds looking at her discarded panties, not really taking in what had just happened. In a daze, I stood and followed her, heart racing, my erection almost bursting out of my pants, about to realise the fantasies that had tantalised me for the last few months.

As I entered through the back door into the kitchen, Ellie was standing, leaning against the worktop with her lower lip between her teeth. A look of relief settled on her face. "I thought you weren't coming," she said.

"Of course I'm coming," I answered, holding out my arms to her. "How could I not?"

She came to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me with a breathless passion, deep, long and hard. She pressed herself against me, grinding her crotch into mine, pressing her breasts against my chest, sucking on my tongue and lip. My hands went around her waist and down to her bottom, stroking, holding, kneading. The feel of her bare skin under the light cotton fabric was erotic beyond belief and she squirmed under my hands to press against me even harder. Her crotch was grinding into my erection now, exciting me further and giving me concern that I wouldn't be able to hold on. I pulled away, gasping, "wait, slow down, hold on!"

She stared at me with a wild look in her eyes, as if, for a moment, she didn't know where she was. She took my hand and said "Come on," and pulled me through the door towards the stairs. As we went up the stairs she let go of my hand and quickly unfastened the buttons on the front of her dress. Slipping off the shoulder straps she let it fall, stepping out of it. Her bra was quickly pulled over her head without bothering to unfasten it and also discarded on the stairs. She went up before me now clad only in her velvet choker and her sandals, with the straps criss-crossed over her ankles and lower calves. I watched the slim, gentle curve of her back, narrowing around her tiny waist and flaring out again to her hips, her taut, rounded bottom swaying from side to side as she mounted the steps. Mesmerised, I followed, along the passageway and into her bedroom.

Once inside she whirled and threw herself onto me again, pushing me back against the door until it slammed shut behind me. Her hands gripped either side of my face she kissed me with hunger and passion, pressing her deliciously naked body against mine, squirming and wriggling against me to make the most of our contact. I returned her kisses with equal fervour, our tongues entwined, my hands running loose over her body, caressing, touching, holding, probing. I cupped her luscious behind in my hands, pulling her in towards me, rubbing her against my almost painful erection. She pulled back from our kiss, panting, gasping. Her hands snatched at my shirt, half undoing , half ripping the buttons and pushing the shirt back over my shoulders. Her palms now rubbing against my chest, my nipples, finger twisting into my chest hair. She dipped her head and started to kiss and suckle on my nipples, licking and flicking them with her tongue, then nibbling and biting them gently with her teeth. The sensations, the aphrodisiac of her need, the feel of her silky smooth skin under my hands, it was like nothing ever experienced before.

Still pressing me back against the door, she moved down my body, kissing my belly while her hands fumbled with the fastening on my pants. Pausing slightly after she had pulled my pants down to my knees, she slowed as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers, then she slowly pulled them down until my cock leapt out. Stiff and firm, my erection was so hard that it pointed nearly vertically upwards. She licked her lips as she looked at it, hair all messed up and a burning desire in her eyes. I was partially immobilised, shirt down my back, entangling my arms, trousers round my knees, so I just leaned back on the door and watched her looking at me. She was still crouched down in front of my crotch, staring at my cock. From my standing viewpoint, I could see her face, fascinated, I could see her breasts rising and falling in front of her as she breathed heavily from her excitement and exertions. I could see the curve of her back, stretching down to the swelling of her backside jutting out behind her as she crouched in front of me. Her legs were parted, I couldn't see her pussy from here, but I just knew it would be wet, open, inviting.

She moved her arm slowly and ran her fingertips up the underside of my cock from my balls to the tip, causing me to groan out loud and lean my head back, closing my eyes. Round the tip and back down again went the butterfly touch and my cock twitched and bobbed in response. Then, a softer touch, warm and wet as she licked under the head of my cock and her tongue tickled round the tip. Another groan, I couldn't last long at this rate. I started to struggle out of my shirt, but she raised one arm and held her palm flat against my chest,pushing me back and holding me still. She wanted control.

I felt fingers stroking and caressing my balls and a warmth and wetness enveloped my cock as she took it fully into her mouth. He forehead was pressed against my belly and her hair hanging down, so I couldn't see what she was doing, but every touch, every sensation was like a current running through my body. I didn't need sight, I knew exactly what was happening. Slowly she started to suck me in and out of her mouth, the tip of my cock alternately being licked and flicked by her tongue, then pressed firmly against the back of her mouth. The hand that had been caressing my balls now moved to the shaft of my cock and started a steady, firm stroke to match the movement in and out of her mouth.

I couldn't move, held back by her hand, still pressing me against the door, tied at the knees and elbows in my clothes. I could feel the cum rising in my groin and I knew that the point of no return was fast approaching. I reluctantly gasped out to her to stop, to slow down. I didn't want her to stop, but neither did I want to end this incredible opportunity to enjoy her body too soon. She released me then and, still squatting before me, looked up and grinned. "Too much for you?"

"Incredible," I answered, "but I want more than just your mouth, I want every bit of you."

She stood then, pulling me off the door. "Well, best get you undressed then," she purred and slipped round behind me. Her hands moved slowly, untangling my shirt and slipping it off my arms, dropping it on the floor. I could feel her breasts pressing against my back and her pussy pressing against my buttocks as she wrapped her arms round me and caressed my chest, rubbed my tingling nipples and kissing me between my shoulder blades. She slid down my body, gripping me as though she was sliding down a pole. Her hands caressing, touching, twisting in my pubic hair, but fortunately avoiding my cock and balls. One touch now would finish me off and I think she knew it. She slid down me, nuzzling, kissing, nipping me with her teeth as she went. She caressed and nibbled at my buttocks as she slid my pants down, making me raise each leg in turn to pull them off, until I was a naked as she was - more so as she still wore her sandals. Finally, still crouching behind me, she reached forward between my legs to caress my balls and grip my shaft from behind. A few steady strokes like this brought another groan from me and she released me, standing up and wrapping her arms around my chest.

"Now," she murmured, "turn around and kiss me."

I twisted in her arms and kissed her, the hardness of my cock squeezed between our bellies. I felt her shiver in my arms and one hand moved down to grip my buttocks and pull me in tighter. I repeated the same actions she had made on me, moving slowly down her body, touching, caressing, squeezing her breasts. Kissing, licking, biting at those gorgeous nipples until they stood from her body like two little stones. She too, leaned back her head and groaned with pleasure, eyes closed as she enjoyed my attentions.

Down, further down over the flat firmness of her stomach, lingering over her belly button to kiss and probe it with my tongue. Finally, both her buttocks held firmly in my hands, I pulled her pussy towards me. What a sight, shaven clean except for a neatly trimmed patch of pale blonde fur just above her slit, the outer lips puffy and swollen, the inner lips just protruding, dark and damp. She even smelled divine, sweetness overlaid with the musk of her desire. Even a hint of perfume behind it.

I wanted her, I wanted her so much.

Slowly, ever so slowly and gently I started to kiss around the top of her thighs, inching closer to the sweetness between them. She moaned again and pushed herself forward to meet my kisses, urging me onwards. I kissed and nuzzled around her pussy, through the fuzz of her pubic hair, but still not touching her pussy, though I could feel the heat radiating from it. She groaned again above me and tanged there finger in my hair. Raising one knee and wrapping it over my shoulder to open her crotch and push it forward to me she whispered desperately, "please!"

I kissed those clean shaven lips gently, teasingly, before slowly running my tongue along her slit from bottom to top. A breathless gasp from above. Squeezing firmly on her buttocks I pulled her into me, nuzzling into her delights, spreading her lips and exposing the expected wetness beneath. My tongue probed her slit, lapping up her fluids and moving up towards the hard little button of her clit, peeping out from beneath its shroud. I paused, flicking at this with my tongue, teasing it before sucking it into my lips. Ellie made a little mewling sound as I did this, and the remaining leg she was standing on sagged at her knee and she slumped slightly until I took her weight in my hands still firmly holding her bottom. This pushed her pussy more firmly into my mouth and I pressed against her clit as my tongue slid deeply into her. Ellie cried out then and I felt her tense and a spasm passed through her pussy. She gripped my head tightly, pulling my hair where her finger were wrapped in it and my mouth was flooded with her juices as her orgasm took her.

She gave up all semblance of supporting herself and slid down the door until she was lying on the floor under me, her legs wrapped tightly round my chest, panting, twitching, gasping. I gently kissed her breasts and neck, waiting for her to recover.

I was still aching for release, but while I'd concentrated on her pleasure the danger of coming too soon had passed. It was returning now though, as I held her in my arms, her legs still wrapped round me. I moved up slightly until my cock was rubbing against her pussy and she squirmed against me, moaning a little. She was so wet and I was so hard that I just slid easily into her, going in full depth without a pause until our pubic bones ground together. She gave a wordless cry as I did so, and clung to me more tightly. I paused, savouring the warm, wet tightness of her pussy, feeling it twitch and pulse on my cock. Ellie clung to me, gasping, panting. I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm. Slowly, I withdrew until only the tip of my cock was still inside her and paused again. Ellie shuddered and pushed her crotch towards me, seeking more of me. I slid into her again, causing another cry and a spasm. I stated a steady stroke, in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster as my need overtook me. Ellie started to come again, moaning and thrashing under me, crying out and pushing up to meet me, but I didn't pause, I couldn't, not now.

One final push and I held her tight to me, Ellie cried out as I pumped my cum deep inside her, her threshing around now stilled, she held me tightly to her in a suffocating, squeezing grip. The intense waves of my pleasure started to subside and I relaxed the pressure with which I was pushing into her and she relaxed her bear-like crushing grip on me. I started to pull out of her, but she gripped me again, gasping "No, no, no." I waited. Eventually, as my cock grew limp and shrank within her she gave one last shudder and unwrapped her legs from round me, letting me free.

I noticed she had tears in her eyes and, concerned, asked "did I hurt you?"

"No," she smiled back, stroking my cheek, "it was wonderful, perfect." She reached up and kissed me. "Nobody's ever made me come like that before."

"What...?" I don't understand what she was saying. Someone as beautiful as she was, surely...

"With their mouth, I mean"

"Huh? Did Dave never..." she stopped me by holding her finger against my lips.

"Dave's not part of this. This is for us." She moved under me, "now, lets get up. My butt's going numb on the floor down here."

We stood up and she leant against the door laughing, "Wooh," she said, "I've gone all dizzy and my knees don't seem to want to work together!"

I held her to me, kissing her mouth and neck in a tender embrace. "Let's get cleaned up," she murmured as we held each other and she led me by the hand to the bathroom.

#

Her bathroom was larger than my bedroom, granite fittings round the wall with two wash basins, a double tub free-standing in the middle and a large walk-in shower along one wall, the type with a big ceiling-mounted shower head to let the water fall vertically like rain.

She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature until it cascaded down like a steaming waterfall. Finally, slipping off her sandals and choker, she pulled me into the shower with her and wrapped herself round me, kissing me deeply and passionately. I could feel a tingling in my groin again as desire returned and responded to her kisses and the feel of her body, wet against mine. She held me close and murmured in my ear, "I chose this shower because I always wanted someone to fuck me in the rain. Will I get my wish today?"

My cock twitched in response and started to swell. "I think that's a distinct possibility..." I murmured in return.

She hugged me and handed me a bottle of shower gel. "Soap me?" she asked.

I did the best I could, massaging gel into her body, but she twisted and turned so much that I never got a chance to concentrate on any one par tot her. Instead, after a brief massage of her back and bottom she would turn to present breasts, belly, pussy, and twist again, never still. It meant she was constantly rubbing against me, and the soapy wetness of her slim form in my arms was exciting and my erection grew again. Ellie felt my cock between us and reached down and took it in booth hands, stroking and rubbing it, caressing and gently squeezing my balls at the same time. Bending down, she kissed and sucked me to full hardness until I started thrusting at her mouth with my hips, unable to restrain the feelings of pleasure she was giving me.

She straightened, not releasing my cock from her grip. "Fuck me?" she asked, breathlessly, eyes pleading.

I pushed her back to the shower wall and started to lift her leg, but she stopped me with her hand against my chest. "No," she said and turning, she set her feet apart and bent from the waist until her back was horizontal and her bottom thrust up towards me. "Like this, " she breathed, barely audible over the sound of the shower.

I was mesmerised by the sight of her, presenting herself to me like that, lewd, sexy, alluring. Her pussy opening like a flower, beneath the small pink button of her anus spread in front of me.

I reached out and caressed her bottom, rubbing my hands down over the back of her thighs and back up again, fingers probing between her legs, my thumb rubbing at her anus. My middle finger ran up the length of her slit and found her clit, already swollen and hard. My index finger slid deep in her pussy, my thumb continued to rub her anus. Again, my middle finger found her clit and she gasped, pushing back into my hand. I could see her breasts hanging down under her, swinging gently as she rubbed herself back and forth on my hand. I think it was the most erotic moment of my life.