Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Angel and Johanna for the first time
2.7k words
4.47
21.4k
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey, Angel,” The voice that was rough and deep said. “It’s time to get your ass out of bed!”

I opened one eye and then the other slowly, squinting through the dark. I saw Romeo Diaz sitting in the chair across from my bed, leaning back and glaring at me. I looked around at the apartment wondering what time it was. I had to clear my throat a few time before I could talk.

“What do you want?” I said half sitting, half sliding up the wall as I pushed my hair out of my eyes. I reached for a glass of something clear on the end table, but Romeo got to it first.

“What do you want?” I asked again reaching for the glass.

“I came for my money, whadda think?” He said as he passed the glass back to me. “I heard you had a pretty good week.” He smiled and jerked a cigarette from the pack in his hand. He lit it with a match and the smell of the sulfur made me retch. I held onto the wall to keep myself from falling onto the floor. He continued.

“So, I thought that since I was in the neighborhood and all, I’d stop in to see my girls. And collect my cut of course.” He said grinning.

I reluctantly got out of the bed. My head reeled and my body ached, but I knew there had been worse days than this. And better. I walked across the room and I got a jar from under the sink and pulled out seven twenties. That was Romeo’s cut from the last week. I handed the money to him, but he just stared at it.

“What? You want more?” I asked, tossing the money at him and started toward the mini fridge to get something to drink. Before I could move away, Romeo grabbed my arm.

“Perhaps we could come to a deal?” He said as he pulled me into his lap and wiggled his tongue in my ear. “Give me a really good blowjob, and I’ll forget about your payment.”

Every other night or so Romeo groped or propositioned his girls, and I for one always declined. I would rather pay him the money than have him wriggle on top of me. The thought made me retch again, and I got up and went to the small kitchen leaving him there with the money.

“Sorry Romeo, I got to save the goods for the clients.” I said rinsing a glass from the sink with the Baltimore water and poured a glass of Vodka. I cut it with some OJ, and drank it down. I was starting to feel better.

“Angel, your nothing but a whore, and always will be a whore.” Romeo said as he neatly tucked the bills into his wallet. “And the best thing about it is that you’re my whore.” He flicked the cigarette into my glass and headed for the door. “I’ll see you later Angel.”

It was quite when he left, and I realized it was past nine. I had to be out of the apartment within an hour. I was meeting my friend Johanna soon and I had to get ready. I decided on a flirty black skirt and a little tee shirt. I did a hair tease, make-up and purse check before leaving. I locked the door behind me and headed down the three flights of stairs and came out on Howard Street. I had to make my way over to Baltimore Street, otherwise known as “The Block”, to meet Jo. It only took a few minutes to make my way over through the masses of people, and I caught up with Johanna just in time.

When I first came down here from Pennsylvania I was known as Angel Freeman. I meet Johanna in a bar somewhere in Fells Point where I was spending my last few dollars on a beer and a basket of french fries. I noticed Johanna a few seats down, and she was surrounded by men of all ages and races, flirting and accepting drinks and business cards.

She noticed me at some point and as a show of acknowledgment, nodded in my direction. I nodded back and then became intently interested in my fries. Before last call, Johanna’s group of worshipers had depleted and she was just finishing up her last drink, bought by a guy with a fat gut and a bald head.

She introduced herself as Johanna Moxley.

“I’ve never seen you around before.” She said lighting a cigarette and blowing smoke in the direction of the bar tender. “Where are you from?”

I wasn’t sure what made me talk to her that night. Maybe because I didn’t know anyone in Baltimore or because I thought she was cooler than me or if it was because I was just so tired of being alone. I told her I didn’t have a job and that I had just moved from Pennsylvania and was looking for something to give me a paycheck.

“What are you going to do then, chicky?” she asked now stamping out the butt into the ashtray on the bar countertop. “You know. For work?” She added when I gave her a puzzled look. I thought about that for a moment and I couldn’t really come up with an answer.

“I can dance.” I said, feeling a little small and vulnerable. “I mean, I tried dancing. You know, at a club. Back in Pennsylvania. But it looks like no one around here needs a dancer.” I fidgeted with the quarter that the bar tender had given me back for change.

“Huh.” She looked at me for a second. “Is that so? Well, you could work with me.” She said brightly digging in her oversized purse.

“Well, uh, what do you do?” I asked. At this point I was starting to feel better just talking to someone and now here she is asking me to work with her. Was she a waitress, a dancer or something else? Johanna pulled out a five-dollar bill and slapped it on the counter. She nodded to the bar tender and he gave a wave.

“Come with me.” She said grabbing me by the sleeve. We walked out into the cold December air and she linked her arm in mine. I guess Baltimoreans were a lot friendlier than I had been warned about. She took me back to her apartment and gave me a place to sleep and the next morning introduced me to the world of a Call Girl.

Who was I to complain? Here I was, alone and trying to be independent for once in my life and I had made a new friend who wants me to work with her. I thought of my parents back home and their non-supportive words when I told them I wanted to be on my own, away from them and away from the sicky sweet town we lived in. I wanted to be free. So without a lot of hesitation I decided to team up with Johanna.

That was four months ago. It was fun getting called to be a date for a guy who was such a loser and couldn’t get one for himself. We got to get dressed up, eat four-star meals and meet a lot of interesting people. Of course everyone wanted us because Johanna and I had rocking bodies and were on the arm of a misfit. It always seemed to go that way. Show up with the ugliest guy and get the hottest one to talk to you.

I had stick strait blonde hair and green eyes, a milky complexion and was just topping 115 on the scale. Johanna on the other hand had a maze of dark long curly ringlets and dark brown eyes. He skin was almost an olive color and if she even though of tanning, her pigment changed color. We could share clothes if we needed to, but her top was a little more endowed than mine was.

And the fun thing was we didn’t have to do anything sexual with the clients if we didn’t want to. Although we did most of the time. The men we met were, for the most part, attractive and very wealthy. What was a blowjob or getting fucked if it came with a 200-dollar price tag?

By the time I got to Baltimore Street, it was past ten and the street was crowded. The bouncers watched from the doorways and called to the men to see the ladies inside. Jo was standing with a few guys that I assumed Romeo had set us up with. He was the one that got us hooked up with the men who needed female company. And as Johanna put it, Romeo wasn’t a pimp he was a money manager.

“So what do you think?” Johanna said snuggling up Ralph. “I thought that since these nice men needed some company, we take them on a tour.” She put her hand in his back pocket and shrugged to me to do the same with the guy she introduced to me as Jay. I did, and we headed back towards Light Street.

We went to dinner at a place in Little Italy and over the course of the next few hours we talked to the guys about their lives, what they did for a living and why they were in Baltimore. The trick to getting a big tip was to pretend to be interesting in every word they said. We tried very hard to make ourselves interested in their lives. We were the ones who were making them believe they were someone else for awhile.

They invited us to their hotel off of Light Street, and Jo and I put on our best "we belong here" looks before entering. We made our way to the elevators and up to their room. Smiling slyly, they opened the door with the sliding key and let us enter before them. We threw our purses on the bed and the guys got us some hard liquor from the honor bar.

We discussed the rates and what they wanted and what the cost was. They didn’t seem to care about the cost, so we told them 200 each for strait intercourse. Then they wanted to see us dance. That was an extra fifty. They agreed and Johanna and I got into our act.

We started out by dancing closely, stopping to kiss in between and then reaching to undressing each other. Her white top was almost see-through and I touched her nipple through it. It instantly became erect and she pressed against my hand. I lowered my head and flicked with my tongue, making a wet spot around the bud.

I raised her shirt and arms, sliding it off with ease. I removed her bra too and flicked my tongue over her now naked breasts. She did the same to me, but reaching between my thighs at the same time. Smiling wickedly, she knelt in front of me, pulling up my skirt and pulling aside my little panties. She slid her tongue into my slit just below the little patch of hair and used one index finger and slid it into my hole. I closed my eyes and moaned, rubbing my tits together with my hands. She dragged her tongue up to my mouth, kissing me deeply and then glancing over to Jay and Ralph.

"I suppose you want to join in on the action?" Johanna said, nodding to their protruding cocks. Nodding eagerly, the two men unzipped their pants and let their cocks spring free. Jo and I separated and went to the bed, me towards Jay, and she towards Ralph.

Leaning towards me, Jay placed his had on the other side of me and came in for a kiss. I turned, offering my cheek, as the no kissing rule is one Jo and I followed strictly. Trying again, I turned a second time and he seemed to get the point. He leaned me back on the bed, with half of his body covering mine. He heaved on top of me and taking a now freed breast into his mouth biting the nipple.

"Ouch!" I said, tapping his shoulder. "Don’t do that so hard." He nodded eagerly and bit a little more timidly. I griped his hair with my hand, running my fingers through it, moaning as if I enjoyed it. I sat up, pushing him onto his back and finished unzipping his pants. The hot rod sprang free into my hands as I held it, jacking his cock in one hand, cupping his balls in the other. Abruptly he stopped me and rolled me over. He ran his hands up my legs to my inner thighs and lightly touched the lips of my cunt and he rubbed his thumb over my clit.

"Grab a condom big boy," I smiled at him. "I’ll put it on...with my mouth." Excitedly, Jay leaned back and allowed me to grab the condom from my purse. I opened it and easily placed it in my mouth, then leaning over and effortlessly rolling it down his shaft. When I was finished he readjusted himself, and spread my legs slightly, positioned himself just inside.

Slowly he dipped into me, pushing it all the way in and taking it almost out. Faster the pace went, and harder he banged into me. I reached back and played with his balls as he continued to rock in and out of my semi-wet cunt. I told him I wanted it harder and faster and he was quick to comply. My screams were getting factiously louder and louder the harder he trusted.

I looked over at Johanna on the other bed to take in what was happening with Ralph. She had also prepped his hard dick with a condom and Ralph was getting ready to enter her from the back. He rubbed his hands over her ass and slapped it playfully. Pulling up his cock he slid into her with ease, grunting as he did so. He held her waist as he moved himself in and out, throwing his head back in pleasure. He grabbed her shoulder and with every thrust made her moan like a porn star.

They humped us like horny teenagers, and grunted and stank of liquor, but we were used to it and continued to make noises that sounded like we were enjoying it. It was over soon enough and when we escaped into the bathroom, we flushed the condoms and got dressed at the same time. We came back into the room as Jay handed a joint to Ralph.

“You girls smoke?” Ralph asked taking a big inhale.

“No.” Jo replied reaching for her jacket. “But thanks.” I also reached for my sweater when Jay grabbed my arm.

“Going so soon?” he asked in this hissing voice and an evil smile.

“Yes, my big cock monster,” I said forcing a smile as I pretended to enjoy his company. “I have to go home now…you can’t keep me all for yourself.” I said and leaned over and kissed his sweaty cheek.

Ralph chuckled and slapped Johanna on her ass. “She told you!” he said laughing as he took another hit off of the joint.

“Well, I guess you have to go.” Jay said as he fondled my breast. “But I’ll be sure to look you up next time I am in town.”

“You do that.” Jo said as Ralph peeled off 15 twenty-dollar bills for both of us and handed it to her. “We always enjoy the company of young studs like you.” She smiled and put the money in her black purse.

We walked out of the hotel room as Ralph passed back the joint. I doubted if they eve realized we left, considering they were almost unconscious as it was. We quickly walked down the back stairs and out into the ally. Walking back towards the city lights we were silent.

“Do you ever wish you never started this?” I asked Jo as she lit a cigarette. She passed me the pack and took a deep inhale.

“To be honest, the money is good.” She paused and smiled. “But I always wanted to be an astronaut.” I stared at her and then burst out laughing when I realized she was joking.

“Let’s get something to eat.” I said as I lit my smoke. “I’m starving and I need to wash my hands.” We headed back towards Baltimore Street in hopes of scoring some dinner.