Angel Ch. 09

Story Info
Angel and Johanna fuck bartender and Josh is looking for her.
5.4k words
4.33
12.9k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

The weekend had taken an ugly turn in Baltimore when Josh spotted Angel leaving the car of some dirty old man. At the time Josh didn’t want to confront her, although he wanted to strangle her for not telling him in the first place. The week she was visiting at home was nothing but sweet memories for him, but now he thought she was only playing him, or worse, getting back at him for being a shitty guy to her all those years ago.

Josh was so confused and angry that by the time he made his way back into the hotel room he didn’t even have a desire to fuck the stripper Amber again, even though most of his friends were on their 2nd or 3rd go round with her. He sulked off into the corner of the kitchen and poured a drink of scotch and shot it down easily.

While watching the romp in the other room, it came to Josh where he heard the name Romeo before. The name that Owen had said was the guy who gave them Amber for the night. Romeo. The name Angel said was her boss and who said she could only have a week off. Romeo, the guy who she made reference to as the prince. Romeo, the fucker who had suckered a sweet innocent girl like Angel into a world of dark night walking.

Josh slammed the glass on the counter and swore under his breath. If Romeo was in charge of Angel, and of Amber, then Amber surely knew Angel. Josh knew that he had to talk to Amber as soon as she was finished in the living room. He had to find out where she was and he was going drag her ass out of Baltimore if it killed him.

Thinking quickly, he picked up his cell phone from the microwave and went into one of the far bedrooms and flipped it open. The bluish light was bright in the dark room as he scrolled through the address book for a number. He glanced at his watch and even though it was going on midnight, he knew Brian would still be up. He hit send and the call was connected. After several rings, Brian picked up.

“Hello?”

“Brain, man, you awake?” Josh asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“Hey Josh. What's up?”

“Listen, I'm in Baltimore with Max and some friends.”

“Ah, right, right. Bachelor party.”

“Yeah, listen man, I need some help.”

“Help? With what? Run outta ones?” Brian laughed on the other end of the phone.

“No dumb ass, I saw something down here.”

“I hope so.”

“Listen, for the last time Bri,” Josh said becoming irritated. “I saw Angel.”

“Wow! That’s, like, a one in a million deal, especially since my mom doesn’t know where she is.”

“That’s the thing, I saw her by accident.”

“So? What's the problem then?”

“She’s a hooker, man.” Josh said this in almost a whisper, although he didn’t think his friends would hear over the music and screams of pleasure from Amber. Brian was silent.

“Brian? You there?”

“Yeah dude, but are you sure? I mean - “

“Trust me, it was her.”

“Well, what do you need me for then?”

“I need you to come down here and help me find her. And Johanna.”

Brian let out a long breath. It hadn’t occurred to him until that second that if Angel was hooker, it was possible the Johanna was too. It also explained why his sister and Johanna were close enough to do those oh so wonderful things to each other.

“Josh, I am getting dressed as we speak, okay? I’ll be there in like, 3 hours.”

“You can wait until morning you know.” Josh said

“Nah, I’m coming now. I’m gonna take your car though, cool?”

“Whatever man, just get here. I can’t do this by myself.”

“I’ll call when I get into the city.”

Josh snapped the phone shut and then stretched out on the bed. He was tired and his buzz was gone, even though the scotch made him feel warm all over. When it sounded as if the boys finally calming down, he poked his head out into the living room and took in the scene. Owen was sprawled on the carpet, a pillow under his head. Nic and Max had each taken a couch and Trey and Evan occupied the chairs. Amber was counting cash on the table in the kitchen, drinking a beer. She smiled when Josh walked in.

“Hey baby. Did you enjoy yourself? I missed you.” She took a sip of beer and stacked the cash.

“Sorry about that, wanted to get some fresh air and I think I just drank too much last night.”

“I understand, trust me. However, you do need to pay up for the time you did spend with me.” She smiled sweetly and held out her hand. “Each of the boys kicked in 150.00 including a tip.”

Josh removed himself from the kitchen and came back with a stack of 20s. In total it was 300 bucks but he wanted to get some information from Amber first. He held half the money in one hand and half in the other. He sat again across from her.

“Here is what I owe you.” Josh said tossing the neat bills in her direction. “And here is another 150 if you can do something for me.” Amber’s eyes lit up at the extra money.

“What do you want to do baby?” She asked, slipping back into moneymaker mode.

“I want to ask some questions. About Romeo.” Instantly, Amber froze, a cold look passing over her face.

“I don’t know who your talking about.” Amber said stubbornly.

“Yes you do. He is your boss, or pimp if you want to call him that. But I know you know him.” Amber sighed as Josh waved the bills in her face.

“What do you want to know?”

“I want to know about some of his other girls. Girls like you.”

“What, you don’t like me?” she said pouting.

“I think you’re a doll, but I am looking for a specific girl. Actually two.”

“What do you like? Blondes, red heads? Bondage? I know Romeo has girls like that.”

“That’s not exactly what I meant. I think I know 2 girls that work for him.” Josh tossed a bill to Amber and she greedily snatched it off the table and stacked it with the others. “For each answer I like I’ll give you another bill okay?” Amber nodded her head.

“Well, okay. But Romeo doesn’t like it when we become buddies with the customers.”

“Deal.” Josh said. “Now, lets get down to business.”

Amber answered all of Josh’s questions and then some. He learned that Romeo owned several clubs and was overall a real sleaze ball. Owen was probably right when he said he was an ass, because the way Amber was talking, he knew snakes that were better off than he was. Near the end of the conversation he got what he had wanted to hear; Johanna and Angel were in fact hookers. For an extra 20 bucks, Amber even gave him their address.

Brian made his way into the city in record time. He had his cell phone in his hand and ready to call Josh as the clock changed to 3:57am. The entire ride down, Brian thought of his sister and of Johanna. He wasn’t really angry that she was a hooker, he was just angry that she didn’t tell him. Jealousy sneaks up on a man, and Brian was seeing green.

As far as Brian was concerned, Jo belonged to him and had in fact broken up with Lacey in hopes of being with Johanna, if and when he could get her back. He thought he was in love with her and wanted to be with her, even now, knowing what it is she does. Unfortunately, she had refused to give him a number or address, so in a way, this was a blessing in disguise for him. Brian dialed Josh’s number and it was picked up on the first ring.

“Brian?” Josh asked, even though he knew it was him.

“Hey man, I’m on 95 south. Tell me where to go from here.”

Josh gave directions to Brian as best he could remember. Amber had long gone and Josh had been occupying himself with TV and shots. The boys had long gone to bed and none asked why he was still up. He didn’t tell them Brian was coming or that he saw Angel. He was going to deal with this himself.

30 minutes later Josh was waiting downstairs and within a few minutes, he saw his Xtera come fast around the corner. He could see Brian grinning in the light of the streetlamps. Rolling to a stop, Brian popped the unlock button and Josh swung himself in. He was glad to see Brian.

“Man, ain’t this some shit.” Brian said.

“Tell me about it.” Josh replied lighting a cigarette. “But, I got an address and names and more shit than I want to know.”

“How the fuck did you get all this shit?”

“The stripper? The woman who came for Max tonight? She works for Romeo.” When Josh said that name, Brian lost most of the color in his face. Josh knew that look, and was in fact the same look that he got when he first heard his name.

“So, what do we do from here? Should we start the witch hunt now?” Brian asked looked at the dashboard clock, which now read 4:30.

“Now is a good a time as any. I left a note in the hotel room for the rest of the boys to head home without me. I said I wasn’t feeling well and had my dad come and get me.” Josh shifted in his seat, craning to see what the next street was. “Hopefully they won’t know anything at least until I get back.”

Brian nodded his head. He had also left a note with his mom saying a friend had an emergency and that he would be back by tomorrow. Thankfully his mother trusted him and stayed out of his way. She trusted him and she trusted Angel. However warped that seemed at the minute.

It only took them 10 minutes to get over to Howard Street. Josh glared out of the window as Brian drove slowly; looking for the right address that matched the one Amber had given him. When he spotted it, he told Brian to slow and looked up to the dark row house.

“This is it.” Josh said, glancing up again. “Are you ready?”

“Fuck yeah.” Brian said getting excited. He was ready to conquer and bring his sister and Johanna home to Pennsylvania where they both belonged. He just hoped it would be without incident.

****
Johanna and I had just gotten done with our last customer for the evening. We sat at the bar once again, while James, our favorite bar tender fixed us some apple martinis. James had been one of the first people who I became friends with when I started working with Johanna.

James was an extremely attractive black man with a physique second to none. The nice thing about James is that he always looked out for us and if we ever needed anything he did it without asking. He works the Kitty Kat and managed 2 other bars downtown and as far as we could tell, he worked off of 5 hours of sleep every night and thrived off of stress. It was almost 5am and for us the night was finally over. James smiled as he wiped a glass with a white cloth.

“Hello ladies. Can I get you something to eat?” He asked, leaning on the counter. Johanna smiled, flirting like a pro with James.

“Mm. I would love something to eat.” She said, her eyes gleaming. “What do you have to offer?”

“I have a nice desert. Lots of whipped cream.” He said back. Johanna threw back her head and laughed. James often joked with us about sexual stuff, but never asked what we did when we weren’t dancing at the club. I don’t think he wanted to know, and he was a gentleman enough not ask.

“Do you have enough to share?” She asked, reaching out to stroke my hair. I smiled back to her and then to James. I knew that Johanna had a thing for him and even I had to admit, he was the sexiest black man I had ever seen. He was stocky and built, with arms like those on football players. His eyes were deep and brown, and the goatee he wore was perfect for his chiseled jaw.

“Baby, I have enough to go around plenty.”

“In that case, lets stop talking and lets start the party.” Johanna said, and James looked around to see if anyone was around. I don’t think he believed we were making a pass, so making sure no one who would miss him, he moved from behind the bar and made a ‘follow me’ gesture to us. Taking down the last of our drinks, we followed him.

In the back room, known as the lava room to the dancers of the club, James seated us on the velvet couch. James sat in the middle with me on one side and Jo on the other. She scooted closer to him to allow him more access to her torso and legs. James splayed his hand on her thigh at first and then higher his hand went, sliding now between her legs. I played with his waistband of his pants and managed to unzip them. I saw flashes of Johanna’s thigh and saw that she wasn't wearing panties.

I moved so that I was in front of him and pulled his cock from the restraints of his pants. Its warmness filled my hand and then my mouth. He slid Jo’s skirt up to her waist and she spread her legs wider for him to gain access. Slowly James slipped his finger in and out in the same rhythm as I was sucking his dick.

She closed her eyes and licked her lips. He nudged open her shirt and with his free hand suckled her breast. The nipple was erect as he flicked it with his tongue. With my free hand I touched the inside of her thigh and rubbed my finger over her clit. As he was fingering her I quickened my speed and matched his thrust. He withdrew and shifted in order to take off his pants. As he did so, I slipped in between her legs and kissed where the juice had already been running.

I flicked my tongue slowly over Johanna's pussy lips and separated them slowly. I dipped my tongue into the wetness and slid it up over her clit. He came around next to me, now naked and finished unbuttoning her shirt. Her large breasts spilled out and he leaned in to bite the tips. Grabbing each side of her tits, he slid his dick in-between them and moved his hips up and down, jacking his cock with chest. She tongued his cock each time it reached her mouth and the wetness made it slid easily.

I slid one finger into Jo's tight pussy as I continued to tease her clit with my tongue. She was dripping down my finger and onto the couch. Sucking up her juice, I stood up and pushed James away and then pushed her down on her back. James, now taking the initiative, got between her legs with his cock in hand with preparation of entry.

"Are you ready for this Johanna? Are you ready for my big dick?" James asked, pumping his cock. Johanna nodded, and motioned for me to come closer to her. I smiled when I realized what she wanted, and I positioned myself over her face and she readily flicked her tongue.

Settling down onto her mouth James slid his rod into her wet cunt. Slowly he moved inside her and as her pleasure grew so did the force of her tongue in my hole. My pussy was swollen with ecstasy, and with each pass of her mouth I got wetter. James leaned over and kissed my lips, tasting Johanna's pussy on my lips. He opened my shirt and palmed my naked breast and pinched the dark tips as he continued fucking her. She grabbed my ass and pulled me down closer as my peak was coming.

James reached to the place where he and Johanna met and rubbed her clit methodically and pulsed until she was ready to scream. When her orgasm came, she spent herself around his dick. So as not to ignore me, she franticly sucked my little bud.

"Jo. Jo!" I screamed, reaching for a bouncing tit. "Oh god, Jo, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed almost silently as I did cum over her face. James, not wanting to ejaculate yet, slowly he withdrew himself from Johanna's pussy and playfully drug me to his lap. Johanna stood up to allow James access to me. He positioned me so that as he was sitting on the couch I sat on his cock facing away. I slid down his shaft easily and placed my legs just inside his.

Johanna got on the floor and put her face between my legs, spreading my knees slightly. Again she slid her tongue around my clit and it was much more sensitive from my previous release. As James dicked me from the back, bouncing me on his cock, Johanna's tongue swirled in my cunt and sometimes traveling to the base of his shaft. She took James' balls in her mouth and gently sucked them one at a time.

She returned to my clit and it seemed that I cam harder and faster than before. Shaking, I stood this time to the dismay of James, and I kissed Johanna slowly, playing my tongue against hers. I bite her lower lips and felt the warmness. I took her hand and I walked her end of the couch and found what I was looking for; one of the toys that the girls often left around for fun with the customers. It was a 12-inch strap on.

Johanna smiled and took the dildo from my hand, sliding the fake cock into her mouth. I kissed her and helped her slid it up one of my legs and fasten the side tightly. She slid to her knees and again took the cock into her mouth, deep throating easily. Pulling Johanna up, I bent her over the arm of the couch and I slapped her ass playfully. She giggled and motioned for James to come closer to her who was standing by, cock in hand, jacking off to the sight before him.

Eventually I entered her from the back and she slid her hot mouth over James' still erect cock. Slowly I started, plunging in and withdrawing, pulling her hair gently as she sucked James's massive black cock. His hands traveled to her head, holding her face while she pumped his dick. His tight abs rippled with his strain, defining each muscle. With my free hand I reached around and flicked Jo's clit, feeling the hot liquid run down my hand at the place where the huge dildo was fucking her.

She spread her legs wider to allow it to go deeper and she screamed every time I rammed her hot little hole. Since Johanna was unable to concentrate on the dick before her, James removed himself from the couch and came behind me. Bending me slightly, he entered me standing up, slamming his hard prick into me deeply. I screamed at the rough penetration, but the feeling of fullness was more pleasurable than the pain the thick cock was causing. His thrusts into me turned into the thrusts into Johanna, and unison feel into place.

The pleasure was so great and I knew that I going to cum soon. Johanna had by this time cum around the thick dick I had been slamming into her. Wanting yet another position before cumming, James slowly withdrew and brought me to the floor. Johanna followed and taking off strap on, James turned me so I was on my knees. Readily I put my ass in the air and waited for him to enter. I motioned for Johanna to come over and she laid on her back in front of me. I scooted her closer and spread her legs wide. The reddening pussy was glistening with cum and I greedily slid my tongue between the swollen lips. Johanna held my head as I dipped into the hot hole and licked up the sweet nectar.

Faster I went the faster James went, wanting her to cum against my mouth. She gritted her teeth and threw her head back and I knew she was close again. I buried my face deeper, probing the hole with my tongue and flicking her clit all in one motion. She screamed that she was cumming and I was prepared with my mouth tightly over the opening, sucking her juices. She tightened her legs as they went around my head and her orgasm rocker her. When it subsided, Johanna watched me as James fucked me from the back.

Slowly she slid beneath me, her face now at the base of his cock and on my clit. She shook her head back and forth, slowly forcing her tongue to slide across my hot bead. The double sensation managed to make me peak in a matter of seconds. I gripped James cock with my pussy and I heard him moan.

"I'm gonna fucking cum! Goddamn Angel, I'm gonna cum hard!" James said as he began to pump faster, letting his sensation rise and making me scream louder.

As quickly as he withdrew, Johanna and I were there with our mouths open and waiting. We licked his cock from base to tip, jacking it with our mouths. At the moment of his release, we were there, our mouths opened waiting for the white cream. It spurted on us, mostly in our mouths and it seemed like it would never end. When he exhaled, Johanna and I kissed, sharing the cum between our lips and tongues. Wiping away the little dribbles, we turned to look at him and smiled.

"So," Johanna said to him, standing and stretching, "Was that worth the wait?"

"All I can say is that I have thought over and over of the moment I would be able to do this." James smiled sheepishly and like Johanna stood and stretched. "And, just so you girls know, this doesn’t change how I feel about you girls."

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers
12