Angel, Demons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leather cuffs; metal chains. There was a click - and another.

She could no longer move her feet.

Trust.

A kiss lingered on her ass cheek. Then two hands folded her arms behind her back, making each hand grip an upper arm. Cool, soft leather was wrapped around them until they were tied together, forcing her chest out. She exhaled a little moan.

It made her breasts shiver.

Another kiss touched her skin, now right between her breasts.

"You're so brave," the muffled voice said, followed by a silvery chuckle.

Her eyes stared into the hood's warm darkness, as ice-cold air seeped into her flesh. What was in store for her? A gift, the woman said? Pain? Did it matter? Was it even real?

Brave.

Trust.

***

A girl, decorated.

Through the hissing of the ocean's surf and the crying of sea-birds, she remembered the sound of a thin, distant violin that crept into the darkness of the hood. Long, languid notes it played... Bach maybe.

Moist heat closed around a cold, numbed nipple.

Her skin was petrified, too cold to feel the glowing hands caressing it - her cunt was too icy for the licking tongues. But she thawed and started feeling - trembling. A slow, tortured moan rose from her mouth. In her darkness, she felt every glowing inch of the naked bodies that hugged her - radiating their warmth to seduce her back to life.

Suddenly she shook with emotions - expecting anger, fear and panic, surely. But no. All she felt was relief. An irrational elation urged her to laugh out loud with the intricate, dancing violins that suddenly seemed to be everywhere now.

Lips and tongues and fingers set fire to her body. The darkness enhanced her senses. A trillion needles attacked the numbness; hot waves flushed her shaking body.

The marble statue melted into a torch, its flame reaching out to find a hidden fuse that would make it explode, as the music increased, climbing, climbing...

But then, just as suddenly, she was alone again, plunged into silence.

She wailed with frustration. Her body swayed to reach for the lost touches and feel the sweet lips again. The spots where tongues had left their moisture turned chilly.

The memory made her shiver, even here, under the tropical sun.

"P-pleeease," she remembered groaning, her proud stance crumbling. But she was alone again, probing the darkness, until her ears picked up angelic voices singing Gregorian music.

Nuns, maybe, or sweet, innocent choir boys.

Then an all-encompassing weight of softness pressed down on her back. Hot air breathed in her neck. Night was still around her, she could not see. But she could moan into her private darkness - and she did.

She was naked, exposed to danger.

The sense of security that her blind little universe gave her was false. She knew there was no safety. Her legs were spread; she was open to anyone who'd want her. She could be violated by anyone - she could be raped.

Did that scare her? Did she care?

She pushed her cold body into the hugging embrace. It made her feel wanted, cared for - safe? She didn't know. She didn't know if she cared.

She moaned.

"Are you scared, honey cunt?" There was a voice inside the caressing hot breath that touched her neck, as the music receded. She slowly nodded.

"Gooood," the voice whispered, stretching the word, as a warm hand slipped between the girl's thighs. "I need you scared.

"Do you understand why?"

Why? She didn't know why. She pushed her body into the probing hand. Did she have to know? Was there a why?

"You need it, honey cunt." Need. Ah, yes, need.

"You deserve it, girl. You deserve to be punished. "

The automatic "sorry" stuck in her throat. Fingers started kneading her breasts. They caressed her sides, her hips. A hot wetness closed around her cold left nipple - were they lips? Something invaded her vagina - cunt she must call it, her cunt. A tongue? Hair tickled the insides of her thighs. New waves of heat spread out into her body, pushing the chill out.

Then there was light; a sudden light. She gasped.

Through tearing eyes a gold, dancing haze came into focus. Torches she saw. Flames, living flames. She looked down on her breast. The sucking mouth belonged to a flaxen-haired head. A blonde girl suckled her; a blonde that she knew - small, like a boy. No, a boy. White, cropped hair.

What was his name? Hers?

Lower down there was another girl; a darker blond head between her thighs, fucking her with a rapid tongue. Warm, generous breasts pressed against her leg.

Lust drifted in, chasing off pain, replacing thought, allaying fear. She swayed on her legs, slowly fucking back; shivering.

"I need your pain, girl." The voice was louder now.

"There will be pain."

The warm soft body that had hugged her, left her now, allowing cold air to hit her backside. But her growing arousal drowned everything. Through the mist it caused, she saw a demon-like creature walking up to her. Its face was in darkness, its body's silhouette blurred by a halo of torchlight.

"Look at me, slut," the creature said with the voice she knew. Warm hands cupped her cheeks; green eyes shone at the center of the masked and darkened face.

She felt the mouth around her left nipple sucking harder. It used teeth now, bringing her arousal to the brink of pain. Stiff objects invaded her cunt - a finger? Fingers? A tongue vibrated against her clit.

She moaned, trying not to fall into the green glowing eyes.

"Tell me you want pain."

The voice was soft. Friendly. The hands caressed her face, her throat. She wanted so much to agree, but the words jumbled inside her head. They were like headlights on a misty road - appearing, disappearing, but never in a logical sequence.

"Tell me," the voice prompted as the teeth bit down on her nipple. She cried out in pain.

"Pain... yes, yes... give you...pain..." she stammered. A squirt of juices coated the probing fingers. Her knees gave in to a wrecking climax.

The dark creature chuckled.

Its fingers cleared strands of sweat-slicked hair from the girl's face. Soft, soft lips pressed onto her mouth. A fat tongue slid in, searching for hers. A hungry kiss stole her breath away. The teeth around her nipple gnawed on the tender flesh. More fingers fucked her, one sliding up her asshole.

"Beg me for the pain, little bitch," the voice went on, hoarse now with urgency. A new orgasm robbed her of the air needed to answer. "Beg me!" The voice was like a magnet, trying to pull the right words out of her.

"Oooooh," was all she could say. A hand slapped her face, hard. She cried out and started sobbing.

"Yes! Yes!" she heard someone cry in agony. "Yes, please! I give it to you. Please take it. Take it all!"

The voice was hers, of course, but the words were cut off by a new kiss. Her nipple screamed, her cunt kept flowing. They were all that was left of her - all she needed. She just felt one craving - to reach another orgasm and drown in it forever.

The orgasm came.

And when it struck, a blinding pain seared through her abused nipple. She threw her head back and her cry bounced around the vaulted ceiling, echoing from wall to wall before returning to the ravaged girl who slowly sank to her knees. A long, glowing needle pierced the tip of her left breast, before a black clad demon pulled it out again, giving a second dose of excruciating pain.

"Suck the blood from her nipple!" the demon hissed. "And you, lick the piss off her thighs where she wet herself."

All that could be heard now were the soft wet sounds of suckling and licking - and the panting breath of the dark creature, standing over a pile of naked flesh. It pushed one black fist up in the air, holding a jewel that sparkled in the torchlight.

"Give me her tit," the creature growled.

A hand grabbed the girl's hair to pull her head up, arching her back so her breast came on display. One drop of ruby blood slid from the punctured nipple down the pale olive flesh.

Hovering over it, a leather claw pushed the sharp end of an open ring through pierced flesh. Then a click sounded, closing the ring, only to be removed by destruction.

Against the soft skin, right next to the drop of blood, lay a sparkling French lily - emerald set in white gold. It was attached to the ring from which it would proudly dangle.

"Bring her to," the creature said, its voice almost human again.

The two girls propped her up. They freed her from the leather around her wrists and the cuffs around her ankles. Smelling salts invaded her nostrils, making her eyes pop open. More lights came on. She groaned. Her arms were aflame, so was her back.

The nipple of her left breast throbbed with a new pain.

"Welcome back, honey," a voice said.

She looked up into the face of the woman. She saw no demon, just a tall woman in tight black leather - smiling.

A woman to love. A woman to fear. Hate?

"Look what I gave you, darling," she said, nodding at the girl's left breast, the throbbing one. She looked down. The nipple was black and twice its usual size. Through it ran a ring and from that ring dangled an inch-long white metal French lily, containing a sparkling emerald stone.

It was beautiful. It was scary. She cried.

The woman sank to her knees, hugging the girl. She cupped the pierced breast, making its flesh contrast with the black of her glove. Her thumb lifted the lily to put it on display. It gleamed in the torches' flames, the exact color of her eyes.

"Look, honey," she whispered.

The girl just rested her head against the leather shoulder. Her tears sparkled as brilliantly as the jewel on her chest.

***

A boy, tipped.

On the beach, remembering, the girl felt her cunt cream up - her fingers touching the piercing, the still tender nipple.

"Oh god," she mumbled. "Oh god."

She remembered how, still throbbing with pain, she'd found herself cradled in the arms of the woman, feeling the sweet warmth of the apartment's fireplace.

And then she recalled how she'd spread her thighs for the woman to eat her weeping pussy, making slow, sweet love on the pillow-strewn bed. Afterwards they fed each other morsels of mango and melon, and licked the sticky juices off each other's bodies.

Then the woman had smiled at her and asked why she was still there.

The question had confused the girl, like so many things the woman asked her. She'd stammered, but there was no answer. shivered as the woman's soft tongue ran over her spine.

"You look puzzled, honey," the woman said, running a soft tongue along the girl's shivering spine. "I bet you still think this is an ongoing... picnic where two part-time lovers drift off into a pink sunset, sucking each other into thrilling, dangerous adventures, maybe a sudden shock of pain, a pinch of cruelty... until reality calls you back to be your vanilla girlfriend's save, sweet lover again - no lasting harm done."

The woman's hand had drifted forward while she talked.

Between her fingertips she'd caught the jewel, twisting it hard on the painful nipple, until the girl yelped. She retracted her breast, only causing it to stretch into sharper pain.

"I... ," she gasped. The woman chuckled.

"I don't know?" she asked, completing the girl's one-syllable sentence with a mocking voice. The girl blushed, cradling her abused breast.

"I... I never think of anything," she whispered. A tear had sprung from her eyes when the pain hit her. She rubbed it away with the back of her hand.

"I can't think when I'm with you," she went on. "I never know what will happen next and it keeps me giddy with uncertainty.

"Please understand that you scare me. You arouse me all the time, but it scares me. My body takes over, wanting to be yours; and that scares me even more..."

Her voice had become softer with each word. Her eyes were down, watching her fidgeting hands. Then she looked up again.

"I'm sorry if I let you down. You're so sweet; I can't hate you. I love knowing you and being with you.

"But you should know this is all too scary to me. I'm confused."

The woman had pulled her closer and kissed her open mouth.

"I love you," she'd said. She picked up a strawberry, dipped it into a bowl of cream and fed it to the girl. Then she closed her lips over her mouth, sucking the fruit out and returning it. They passed the soft fruit back and forth, sucking the sweet flesh into mush, relishing its taste.

"I love you," the woman said again, licking a pink drop of juice off the girl's lower lip. "And it's the cruelest thing I ever did. Or is it you that's doing it?"

She smiled, holding the girl's gaze.

"Ah well, anyway... it's all pointless. I know you don't love me," she went on, causing a feeling to rush from her dark green eyes into the girls' brown ones - a sudden melancholy that was at once sweet and very sad.

"I know that you'll leave me, honey," she said, cupping the girl's face with both hands, putting thumbs on her protesting lips.

"You will," she went on, "and maybe it's for the best. "Who's ever heard of a mistress loving her slave girl?

"Only bad things can come from that."

She smiled, touching the corners of the girl's eyes to wipe away tears - tears that shone in her own eyes as well.

They'd kissed and wept, the girl protesting and denying all the time. Then the woman had invited her to the island - the real present, she said. It was a tiny speck in a tropical ocean they'd flown to, two days later; she, the woman, and the dog.

Leaving the chartered little jet, she'd shivered from the warm caress of a tropical breeze, blinking against the sun. The dog pulled her down the roll-on stairs and onto the melting tarmac, his leash locked on the collar around her neck.

"Please undress, honey," a voice told her from the plane's exit. "God knows it's warm enough here."

She'd looked up, watching the woman smile behind her sun glasses. Then she looked over to the customs office they'd have to pass through.

She remembered shedding her clothes in the glaring sun, holding them in a tiny bundle under her arm as they walked over to the small building - her jewel sparkling with the swaying of her breast.

"So much easier to strip-search you, don't you agree?" the woman asked, laughing out loud.

A boat had taken them from the bigger island they'd landed on to the small one the woman called 'our island.' The eyes of the dark boy at the helm never left the naked body she tried to hide behind the hound's huge frame.

Their destiny looked like the proverbial deserted island - white sandy beaches all around an elevated cop of palm trees at its center, where a wooden beach house stood on tall poles.

When the boy had carried their baggage to the house, he stood next to his boat - obviously waiting.

"Honey," the woman said, staring at the girl, "would you please tip the boy? He's been so sweet."

The girl looked from him to the woman, then down to her naked body.

"But I don't have... ," she started.

Looking back to the woman she saw her nodding from her to the boy.

"Oh, but you do, darling, you do," she said, turning around to walk to the house, her stiletto heels dangling from her hand.

The boy's cock strained against his thin, dirty bermuda's. He came the moment she closed her lips around it.

He came a lot.

Back on the beach, memory and reality blended into a scream of climax as her fingers sank knuckle-deep into her vagina - ah, well, her cunt. She panted, her head spinning. Stretching her spent body on the hot sand, she took in the giant copula of blue, deepened to purple by the color of her glasses.

"Ooooh, sweet doggie," she murmured.

The dog yelped at hearing her voice. He jumped her and licked her face. The girl laughed and scrambled to her feet.

"Come on, boy!" she cried. "Last one in is a pussy!"

And they ran to the sea - the naked girl with the flag of black hair trailing behind her; and the silver gray arrow dashing past her. They plunged into the surf, breaking the crystal wave that collapsed on the beach.

From under her umbrella, the woman looked up, smiling as she saw the shining bodies tumble in the water.

"God, how it hurts," she whispered.

Taking a sip from her iced tea, she returned to her novel.

***

A girl, fucked.

The sunset on the island had been spectacular.

Night fell quickly in these tropical latitudes, igniting a trillion stars and launching a full, floating moon. After dinner, the woman and the girl sat on the deck of the beach house, sharing a huge blanket against the chilliness that would soon creep in. The Dane rested its mighty skull on its paws, its eyes shifting from his mistress to her lover.

The woman sipped her after-dinner coffee. "Well, honey," she said, turning to the girl. "Do you like my little island?"

The girl nudged into her, laying her head on the woman's shoulder. She sighed.

"I just love it. It's paradise." The woman chuckled.

"And you are its Eve, darling," she said. "How I loved to watch you run and dash into the waves with your hairy friend.

"His fondness for you seems boundless."

The girl's hand reached out for the brute's head, caressing it. "He's such a sweet boy," she commented.

"Literally?" the woman asked, smiling as she saw a sudden blush paint the girl's tanned face.

"Oh yes," she whispered.

The woman grinned. She leaned into the girl, kissing her weak, open lips.

"Right now, you taste of crème brulée," she said, reminding them of the dessert they'd eaten. The girl looked up. She smiled and ran her tongue across her lips.

"Tonight, a man will fuck you, honey," the woman then said, almost matter-of-fact. She felt the girl stiffen and moving away, eyes huge.

"I...," she stuttered.

"Aye, most certainly aye, little girl," the woman said, laughing. "Why not do it right now? Get on your hands and knees. He prefers doggie style."

"Adam?" she called into the night, murmuring: "such an appropriate name."

A shadow separated itself from the darkness - a young man, dark-skinned and handsome. Tall he was, slim and quiet.

For the girl, the honey-sweet evening vanished as if lightning had struck. The lazy, lovely, candle-lit atmosphere seemed to be washed away by a thousand Watts of glaring fluorescent reality. She rose with a start. Her mouth worked, but there were no words.

The woman just smiled, nodding encouragingly.

"What's the problem, honey?" she asked. "You sucked cock at the bar and the park, and swallowed come.

"You love cock, don't deny it. You tipped the boat-boy nicely. And Adam has a gorgeous one. He's a great lover too, the best, believe me. And he's discreet, very discreet.

"He's blind, you know, and mute."

At last, the girl found words.

"But, really, sucking cock isn't the same as fucking. I am a lesbian. You know that, okay? I... I haven't had a cock in my, my vagina since my divorce.

"I swore I wouldn't ever again..."

Her stash of available words seemed to quickly dwindle. The shock took a while to run its course.

The woman set down her empty cup and rose. She looked tall in her sheer cotton gown and heeled sandals.

"My god, darling," she said, sighing. "You're such a little hypocrite. A cock in your mouth but not in your cunt? A dildo up your cunt, but not a cock?

"Really..."

She looked down on the girl, who looked away.

"Okay," she then said. "It's okay, honey. I have no right to make you do what you don't want to. I should have known. We'll leave tomorrow. I guess I was wrong about you after all.

"Sorry, my mistake."

She picked up her clutch and turned to walk towards their sleeping quarters.

The girl's head was in turmoil.