Angel Hunter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Lex opened his mouth to try and convince him, but realized he was right. He was the Devil's eye candy and he had a sweet tooth. "But I love him." It was all he could force himself to say, as silent tears ran down his cheeks.

"I know," the Devil sighed. "As I said, you're my favorite... and I would do anything you wanted if it meant I wouldn't have to see you cry."

"You-" Lex blinked and spun around. The hotel room was gone, and he was in a field. The grass reached just below his knees, and waved in the breeze. The Devil was gone, and his tears were dry. The sun beat down on his pale skin and it made him smile. It had been so long since he had seen the sun he didn't realize how much he missed it.

"Lex?" The deep voice sent chills up his spine. He whipped around to see Shep standing in front of him. "Oh my god it's you," his face wrinkled as he began to cry and he reached for Lex, who dove into his arms and hugged him. The warmth of Shep's skin warmed his own and only made him cry harder.

"Where are we?" he asked, after they had taken a solid ten minutes to do nothing but hug and kiss.

"I don't know... somewhere... different. We're the only ones here. I've been alone for a long time... I was starting to think I'd never see you again," he said, sadly.

"I was alone too, I..." Lex sobbed. "I don't want to think about," he said, feeling the bile rise in his throat when he thought about the pain, the pain of being away from Shep.

"It was hard for me, too. But I knew you would figure it out. I knew you could get to me," he said, and kissed Lex again.

"What is this place, do you think?" Lex asked, looking around at the area. It was all bright and lively, not a single person in sight.

"Honestly? I think... I think it's heaven, Lex. There's more than this, there's... there's everything but... but we're all that's here," Shep shrugged. "I think it's because we're the first, Lex. We're the first to break this chain of picking between two evils. You can have your soul eaten alive by angels, or you can just get filled with empty booze and party with sex crazed demons until there's nothing left inside you but tequila." He smiled and poked Lex in the chest.

"There's more in me than that," Lex smiled. He hugged Shep tightly and looked around at the land that was all their own. "Lucifer he... he let me go," he whispered.

"What?" Shep frowned.

"He loves me, I know he does but... but he let me go." He took Shep's hand. "To be with you."

"I'll have to thank him sometime," Shep pressed his lips to Lex's.

"Yeah..." Lex replied, still thinking about the sacrifices made for him. "How long do you think until others get here?" Lex asked. "Do you think anyone else will figure it out?"

"I don't know... right now I think we should just make the best of being alone... together." Shep smiled and gently pushed Lex onto a pile of especially soft grass.

"That sounds like heaven to me."

~~~

END

12