Angel of the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her piercing blue eyes once again connect with his brown eyes as she climbs onto him, once again straddling him, but she changes it up and props herself up on her feet. She squats over his cock before impaling herself onto it, slowly, wanting to feel every single inch of him. She squeals as she does so, his long hardness stretching her delicate wet flower. Her hands on the back of his head, grabbing tightly onto his hair.

"Oh my god yes - Yes, yes, yes that's what I've been needing. That hard cock in my pussy."

Up and down she begins to slide on his hard fleshy pole. She begins to pick up the pace a little, keeping it steady though, giving it a little more vigor at the same time. She can feel his balls on her beautiful little asshole every time she comes back down on the base of his cock.

Just then he places his hands under her ass, keeping her lifted at just the right level. He then begins jerking his hips upward with the same pace and vigor she had been giving him. His sensitive, hard meaty cock is now fucking her pussy, steady, passionately. He can feel every sensation inside her love canal. The feeling for her is over whelming that he can see tears of ecstasy leaving her eyes and rolling down her face. He leans in and they kiss.

Moans, whimpers, grunts, hard breathing, flesh slapping against flesh, sweat and heat are emitting from these two people and out into the atmosphere around them, filling the house.

He begins to move faster and harder, without her telling him that is what she wanted. His body completely surrendering and worshiping hers with every thrust he gives to her. Every thrust telling her he wants her and only her, every thrust telling her that she is only what he needs to feel fulfilled, sexually, spiritually.

He quickens the pace yet again, and her whimpers turn into cries of pleasure as their bodies are in the throes of passion.

"Ohhhhh Myyyy Goooood!! I'm gonna cum!! Please cum with me!! I want your cum inside me!!" She cries and pleads.

"Fuuuuck I'm cumming baby!!" He responds.

To them the room around them turns a bright white, their eyes tightly closed. Jet after jet of his cum shoots out of his cock, hitting deep within her pussy. To him his orgasm doesn't seem to want to end, even when his balls had seemed to empty; as he realizes he gonna have to regain breathing at some point. So he does as he holds her tightly and close. Her body goes through physical jolts as her pussy contracts tightly around his cock, wanting desperately to milk every drop of his semen out of him, to drain him. Her cum profusely runs down the length of his cock. Her arms are wrapped around his neck but hands clenching onto the hair on the back of his head. Her small sweaty hands balled up so tight into fists that they force her knuckles to go white.

Once again, after the initial bursting orgasm, she shrieks and begins to succumb to her giggle and laughing fit for a little bit, tears yet again escape her eyes. He stares deeply into her eyes and then kisses her softly, his fingers entangled in her hair as his hands are placed behind her head. Their sweat covered bodies keep absolutely still, his cock (still hard but in the process of softening), remains buried deep within her. They're catching their breaths but continue kissing. She then breaks the kiss and peers deep into his eyes, her hands already having loosened up their grip on his hair and is now stroking it and running its fingers through it as a mantra to help them both calm down.

As she looks him in the eyes she tries to search for something to say to this person had only officially met this very morning -

"...What was that?" She inquired with the most precious smile on her face.

He gains some breaths to calm himself -

"That was us setting the world on fire." He responds without hesitation.

She smiles big, "Great, when can we do that again?"

"How about tomorrow morning?" He himself begins smiling.

"It's a date." She says.

They both lean in and kiss softly again.

12