Angel on the Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Her promise was greeted by thunderous applause and shouts of "Hurry back" and "I'll be waiting," and similar expressions of their appreciation.

Once backstage, Angel put the microphone on the shelf reserved for it, where it would be available if she wanted to make an announcement to the audience again. She was through singing for the night, and the rest of the show would consist of dancing and removing her clothing. She had already decided to take off more than she had promised Jo, but Angel was still undecided just how much. One thing she removed was her shoes, leaving her barefoot, because her dancing would be more strenuous than it had been, and she didn't want to risk stumbling. Her bustier stayed on, still held in place by her hands. Angel could hear the crowd buzzing, and they sounded excited. She certainly hoped so. There were no chairs scraping on the floor, which would have meant people standing up, perhaps to leave, and, when she looked out, everybody was still in their seats, waiting for her promised return. She was especially glad to see the distinguished stranger, and wondered what he thought of her so far.

When selecting her music, Angel had allowed 90 seconds between each number, giving her time to catch her breath and compose herself. She used some of the time to hurry over to the other side of backstage to instruct Bertie Capp on some additional music.

"Bertie, I'm going to be on longer than I thought. If you run out of music, play some more of the stripper music we talked about before."

"Okay, Love. You're sure a big hit. The audience really loves you." He certainly did. Angel was bare above the waist, and Bertie got a better view of her delightful breasts than anybody else in the house had gotten so far.

"Thanks, Bertie. I love them too." She hurried back so she would be ready to make her entrance when the music began again. Angel knew the audience loved her and she meant what she had said about loving them, and she was going to prove it.

The next song started a few seconds after the excited T-girl was in place, barely giving her time to shrug back into the bustier and catch her breath. When it started, it was slow, bump-and-grind kind of music, because the rest of the show would be mostly Angel showing off her sexy body. Slowly, she undulated out onto the stage, one hand under either of her breasts and holding an upper corner of the bustier, leaving the rest of the garment to flap around her waist. Her hands were wide apart, giving everybody a view of the cleft between the twin beauties and promising much more. Almost immediately, Angel began keeping that promise.

Staying in the moving spotlight until she had danced her way to center stage, Angel suddenly swung one arm out to her side, exposing her breast on that side. Several rolls of her shoulder caused it to bounce enticingly. She returned her arm to where it had been, the hand and the bustier it held covering herself again. Simultaneously, she flung her other arm out, displaying that breast, and more shoulder movement meant more provocative bounces. Although her feet were stationary, Angel's hips swayed erotically to the sensuous music. With whistles and cheers and other sounds of admiration, the audience loudly showed their approval of her beauty and her talent.

She repeated the sequence of show and conceal twice, and after the second time, she once more held the bustier in place. That pretense of modesty didn't last long, because both arms were flung wide, as if to embrace everybody in front of her. Both of Angel's succulent breasts were visible to everybody in the room, and she rolled her shoulders and moved her whole body, so they jiggled and danced to the music. Being in the spotlight, she was unable to see much but half the audience had risen to their feet while they wildly applauded the delightfully erotic display.

Angel heard and reveled in the cheers and applause and shouts of approval and adoration. She wanted more, and knew how to get it. Once again, she covered her breasts with her hands, but this time, she turned around and bent partially from the waist, emphasizing the beauty of her legs and bum. While shaking those gorgeous body parts, she spread her arms again, but this time, she let go of one corner of her bustier, letting it swing over to dangle from her other hand.

Angel turned back to face the crowd, twirling the castoff garment. Her whole body shimmied, and she bent over again, so her breasts would sway and shake even more alluringly. With a gesture of dismissal, she tossed away the bustier, letting the audience know she would no longer be coyly covering up what the posters in the foyer had promised would be on display. She continued her dancing but most of the movement was of her body, as she turned to the left and the right and to the center to let everybody see and admire what she had to show them. Reasonably sure that the unknown handsome man was still in his seat or, better yet, standing and cheering in front of the stage, she played more to that part of the crowd than anywhere else, bending farther in the direction of his table than to any other part of the room.

Angel knew the music would be ending in a few seconds, and she started making her exit, picking up her bustier along the way. Turning her back to the audience, but smiling over her shoulder, she swivel-hipped her way off the stage, her curvaceous bottom swaying to the beat, feeling the fabric of her hot pants clinging to her, as close as a suntan. When her act had begun, she had some doubts but by that time, Angel knew without question the pants would be coming off, at least partially, during her next appearance on the stage. She also had no doubt in her mind that she would remove them completely before the show was over.

"Don't go away. I'll be right back," Angel called out again into the microphone, informing everybody. Following her announcement, she stepped onto the corner of the stage to give everybody another look at her breasts and to blow kisses and, not incidentally to see if the handsome man was still in his seat. He was still there, but not sitting down. Like almost everybody else, he was standing and clapping his hands. The entire audience, by whistles, cheers and applause, showed their appreciation of her act so far and of her promise to reappear.

She was not at all tired, and could still feel herself being energized by the audience's reactions to her. The love Angel felt flowing back and forth between them and herself and the sensuous music, combined with stray thoughts of the unknown man she had been playing to, had also caused her to become quite aroused sexually. Angel could feel her clit stiffening and, when she separated her breasts to look down the front of her body, there was a distinct bulge in her pants. She was glad the garment was loose there, and the simulated erection had not been included. When she peeked out into the crowd, the man was still there, but seated again and leaning forward in anticipation of her return.

Another song began, and Angel danced back onto the stage, twirling, swiveling her hips and shaking her bare breasts to tumultuous approval. Once again she stopped in the center of the stage, facing but not seeing the man who had piqued her interest. She wondered if he could see the erection bulging in her hot pants, but didn't think it a problem even if he could. Like everybody in the audience, he would be aware she was a T-girl, and the evidence of her arousal shouldn't cause him to lose any of his obvious interest. It might increase it, but Angel didn't know if she would like that or not.

After a few seconds of swaying and shaking, Angel cupped a hand under either of her breasts, lifted them and leaned forward to lick one nipple, then the other. Like her clit, they had become erect with her arousal. The audience let her know how much they approved of the autoeroticism, and Angel wondered how much of the approval was coming from the man in front of her. Her nipples became even harder as she wondered if he would want to lick them, and what his mustache would feel like against the soft skin of her breasts. She also wondered if he would use the same technique as her regular man friends, all of whom had almost slipped out of her mind until then.

Once again, Angel turned her back on the audience, her succulent arse cheeks squirming provocatively as she did. She continued that sensuous movement to the slow, hard beat of the music, until she bent over, giving the crowd a better look, but not as good as they would soon be getting, of her gorgeous bum. When she straightened up, both thumbs and index figures gripped the zipper tabs on her pants and pulled them down. She could have let them drop to the floor, but preferred to tease some more before removing them.

Turning to face the crowd again, her hands still held the hot pants in place. After a few more bumps of her hips, she released the back of one side, letting it flap out, exposing one creamy buttock, covered by nothing but the strap of her G-string, which was flesh colored and so narrow it was almost invisible. As if unaware of what had just happened, Angel continued shaking and swiveling her hips.

"Take it off!" one daring soul in the audience shouted, and many more echoed his appeal.

Smiling, Angel let go of one side of the front part of the hot pants she had still been holding, and shook her finger at the audience, as if to affectionately admonish those who had been shouting. This part of the garment flapped forward and, coyly pretending to be embarrassed, Angel put her splayed fingers in front of her face, bent one knee and partially bowed her head. These gestures, which nobody took seriously, were followed by a shrug of her shoulders, as if in resignation. For the rest of that song, she alternated between facing the audience and shaking her luscious breasts and strutting forward and backward on the stage. As she strutted, Angel kept one side to the audience, and bumped her virtually naked hip and buttock out at them, while half of her pants continued to flutter about her legs. Just as the music ended, she twirled her way off the stage. Once again, she blew kisses with her free hand and promised to return. The audience greeted her announcement with thundering applause and stamping their feet, and otherwise showing her their appreciation and love.

Angel caught her breath and rested for the ninety seconds she had available. She was glad that the hot pants, being unzipped as they were, fit even more loosely in the front. Her clit, fully erect by that time, seemed to be trying to rip a hole in the garment. Angel knew she would be removing it during the next number, and her rather peculiar G-String, the last garment she would be wearing, was made of very stretchy material and would let everybody see her erection swing and bounce freely.

The music started again, one of the additional stripper songs that Bertie Capp had been instructed to play, and Angel undulated back out onto the center of the stage. She was holding all parts of her hot pants in place again, but that imitation of modesty wouldn't last very long. After a few seconds of bumping and grinding and rolling her shoulders to toss her breasts to and fro, she released the same side of the garment, with the same results as before. This time, there was no pretense of shyness as she continued her gyrations on the stage. A minute later, her fingers released the other front part of her hot pants letting them flap down in front of her. Seconds later, she pulled the garment free and waved it around as she had done earlier with the bustier, before tossing it aside the same way.

The audience loudly expressed their admiration of Angel's virtually nude body, because she was wearing nothing but the single undergarment that was part of her costume. When getting dressed earlier, she had thought of it as a G-String because it seemed to do what such a thing would do. It consisted of a red triangle of very soft and stretchy fabric, which would cover her clit but allow it to move around freely when erect, which it decidedly was then. The triangle was held up by a narrow elastic strap that went around her hips. The strap was the same creamy color as her skin so, from side views of her hips and ass, she appeared to be completely naked.

The peculiar part was the connection between the apex of the triangle and the thin strap. Instead of having a single strip of fabric extending from the triangle and fastened to the strap in the middle of her back, there were two strips. They also matched her skin and each ran across one of her buttocks and connected to the strap around her hips, ending about eight inches apart. It reminded Angel of the athletic supporters she had worn when playing soccer as a young boy. After putting it on, she had dismissed the strangeness from her mind, and she wasn't concerned about it then, except for being happy about the way the front part was providing no more than a minimal amount of support for her clit.

It certainly didn't hide its erect condition, and it wasn't meant to. Although her clit was only the size of an average cock, or slightly smaller, everybody could see it sticking straight out and stretching the fabric in the front of her G-String. When she danced, especially when her hips swiveled, or she did a bump and grind, it swung sideways or bounced up and down, its presence obvious even though it was not actually visible. Members of the audience were all attracted to T-Girls, at least to some degree, so Angel was not self-conscience about having an erection on stage, and her obvious sexual arousal could only make her even more desirable.

Slowly, she turned around, wanting to give everybody a better look at her bum. Angel was fully aware of how truly beautiful that part of her body is, both its curvy shape and its cream and pink complexion. Bending over slightly, her legs spread, to show herself off to best advantage, Angel shifted her weight slowly between her feet, letting the audience see and appreciate the sensuous movements.

"Bend over!" somebody in the audience called out, and others repeated the cry.

"Well, why not?" Angel asked herself. If that's what they want, that is what they shall get."

While bending forward slowly and provocatively, her hips continuing their movements, Angel was suddenly aware of the reason for the design of the G-String. A single strap, which would have been more conventional, would cover what Angel and her lovers all thought of as her pussy, but what a biologist would have called her anus. The straps on Angel's garment didn't really cover anything.

"That's good," she told herself. "I don't want to cover anything."

The love flowing between herself and her audience increased, and made Angel even more determined to give them the best show she could. She knows just how enticing her pussy is, soft and pink and nestled in its creamy-white surroundings, and she was fully aware that everybody would want to see it. As she continued bending over and swaying from side to side, Angel reached her hands back to grasp her cheeks and spread them as wide as she could, as if offering herself to her lover which, in a way, was what she was doing. The reaction of the audience was loud and completely approving.

Staying in a comfortable position and with her pussy as openly in view as she could manage, Angel slowly shifted her position, giving everybody in the room the same look at her. When she returned to where she was aiming at those in the center, she leaned far enough over to look between her legs. Her body partially shielded her eyes from the bright lights and, although she couldn't see very clearly, she was able to make out some distinct shapes. Angel was certain she could see the man she had been thinking about, standing and applauding, as was virtually everybody in the crowd. Some were even standing on their chairs while they clapped their hands, and the shouts and whistles that expressed their adoration were almost deafening. Angel was gratified that she was such a hit, and her clit grew even harder as her love for the crowd grew. She was determined to continue putting on the very best show she could.

The music ended again, and Angel skipped merrily offstage, pausing to pick up the hot pants she had discarded. Once again, she promised the audience she would return and advised them not to go away. She wasn't really afraid they would; it was just another affectionate way to tease.

Only one more song was scheduled to be played and it was the longest one available. The ultimate number was highly sensuous, featuring a very strong, slow beat with a crashing finish, and was perfect for what Angel had decided to do as her finale. Wearing only the G-String, she sidled out onto the stage, her breasts bouncing and swaying and her hips swinging, to be met by a cacophony of stamping feet, cheers and whistles. Once again, she stopped her advance where she knew the fascinating man would be only a few feet away, and continued with the wildly erotic movements.

Preparing to remove her last garment, Angel slipped her hands under the elastic strap that encircled her hips and stretched it outward. Continuing her erotic movements, she slowly worked the strap down around her hips and the curve of her arse until it was held on only by her erect clit. The G-String didn't stay there very long, because Angel reached her hand inside, pulled it off over the head of her erection and let it fall to the floor. Except for the small piece of cloth around her feet, she was completely naked on the stage.

Looking down to make sure she didn't trip over it, Angel moved her left foot free of the castoff G-String and hooked her right great toe under one of the straps. With a short kick, she propelled it in the direction of the man who had been on her mind all night. If asked why she had done that, Angel would have been hard pressed to provide an answer, except to say that she wanted to give someone a souvenir. She would have denied it, but she was aware that she really wanted to give that specific gentleman a keepsake of her.

While removing and disposing of the G-String, Angel's clit had been enclosed in her hand, and shivers of pleasure had throbbed through her body. She couldn't remember ever being as aroused as she was then, and the temptation was strong to relieve herself by quickly masturbating. She resisted, though, because she realized that the audience was not there to watch her jerk off. Later, in the privacy of her dressing room, she would be able to take care of that need. Instead, she let her erection bounce up and down and sway from side to side while she twirled and danced, first to one corner of the stage, then across to the other, to end up back in the center. Besides her clit, Angel's whole body moved to the heavy beat, her breasts and arse cheeks jiggling and swaying and bouncing to the sensuous rhythm of the music.

Back in the center of the stage again, as close to the edge as she could safely be, Angel turned her back to the audience and went to her hands and widely-spread knees, her hips still gyrating. She arched her back and reached her hands back to spread wide her succulent cheeks, once again showing off her beautiful pussy, especially to the man who was only a few feet away from her. Slowly rocking back and forth, and swinging from side to side, Angel moved her knees toward one side of the audience and the other, letting everybody have a good look at what she was offering to the right man. Under other circumstances, her actions would have been considered a vulgar insult, but everybody there knew what she was simulating, and virtually every man wished it could be real, with himself as her lucky partner. Angel wished it could be real too, but when she tried to picture one of her regular partners as the guy behind her and between her legs, the face that came to mind was that of the handsome, unknown man who was watching her from a few feet away.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers