Angel, Stripped Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

One of the skaters shrugged her shoulders and stepped forward tentatively. She was a cute Goth chick of about eighteen years of age with dark hair, ripped clothes, and too much eye shadow. When she spoke, her voice was a mousy bundle of wavering uncertainty. I could barely hear her when she exclaimed, "My God, that was soooooo hot!"

Angel smiled, grinning from ear to ear. She had cast her line and was now reeling in her catch. Seduction is seduction; how was this any different than scoring a lap dance?

"You liked to watch?" Angel asked.

The girl blushed, but she replied with a touch more certainty, "Very much."

Angel walked to within one foot of the girl. She reached out and touched the girl's neck ever so lightly with her finger tips. Angel licked her lips before asking, low and sultry, "Would you like a souvenir?"

The girl was smitten. She could only nod.

I recognized that look in Angel's eye. I had seen it many times before at the Glass Slipper. I could see that she loved what she was doing. She adored being the slutty and unexpected tease.

Angel reached under her skirt and slowly pulled down her panties. The sheer black fabric slid down her satin smooth legs. Angel purred, "Hold out your hand."

The Goth teenager bit her lips, unable to take her eyes off of Angel. Slowly she extended her arm and opened her palm.

Angel leaned in and whispered, "Good girl," before handing off her panties. The skater's mouth fell open as she realized that the fantasy was in fact reality.

Angel smiled and patted the Goth teenager on the cheek, before turning on her heels.

I followed Angel back into the bookstore. I couldn't help myself. I had to see where this went next.

Send Feedback, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers