Angela Takes It In The Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old guy was really red in the face and sweat was dripping from his chin. The girl’s whole body was juddering with the force of each slamming thrust of the fat prick in her arse and saliva was drooling from her open mouth onto the desk. She was moaning almost continuously. I was wondering how long things could continue at this pace when the guy suddenly lifted his head with a snap and whipped his cock fully out of her arse. Stepping quickly round the desk, he slapped the meaty length across the prone girl’s cheek, leaving a slightly muddy impression. ‘Suck it cunt!’ Her eyes flickered and she tilted her head up, opening her mouth.

He inserted his cock and pushed a good third of it in past her lips. I could see a couple of flecks of shit gather in the corner of her mouth as she sucked at the rod. It was only a few seconds before he pulled back and shot several streamers of thick jism into her gaping mouth and over her lips. She swallowed and giggled then sucked afresh on the softening cock, washing the whole slimy length with her tongue as the scene ended.

Angela rewound the tape to the part where the sultry lass begs to be arse fucked. As the tape started, I slid my fingers out of her cunt and rubbed the juices around her anus. Angela paused the tape at the point where the girl leans forward over the desk and presents her butt. ‘Does my arse look like that?’ she asked. ‘Is it gaping a little after the tonguing you gave it?’

‘No, my love,’ I replied. ‘I guess I’ll have to get it ready again.’ I leant forward and licked around the clenched pucker then jabbed my tongue hard into the middle when I heard the girl on the tape yell as she was penetrated.

‘Uuummmmmmm’ Angela moaned as my tongue was virtually swallowed by her arse, and she pushed back against my face. I thrust into her a few times, transferring plenty of spit in past her sphincter, then sat up.

‘You’re ready for my cock,’ I said kneeling behind her and giving her buttocks a light swat. On screen the girl was being skewered mercilessly, her fingers clamped on the edge of the desk, her face a picture of rapture.

‘Oh yesss,’ Angela said. ‘Do it now!’

I smeared plenty of vaseline around her arse then quickly pushed a couple of blobs inside, my greasy finger meeting little resistance. A couple of big blobs smeared over the front end of my cock and I was ready. Angela was actually impatient and I had no sooner brought the tip of my cock to her arse than she was nudging back at me, her anus blossoming slightly as she bore down. My cock eased in without much difficulty and I paused, expecting her to need a breather. But she wanted it all and I pushed steadily until I was fully buried in that hot arse.

She’d turned down the sound on the TV and I could hear her heavy breathing above the mewling and grunting on the screen. ‘You OK love?’ I asked.

‘God, yes!’ she panted. ‘You wouldn’t believe how filled up I am!’ I reached under her and, finding she was already busy at her clit, felt for her tits. I squeezed them and pinched her nipples. She responded with a lurch. ‘Fuck me, you bastard!’ she demanded and bucked back at me.

I pinched her nipples again, making her grunt, then knelt upright and started a slow fucking, withdrawing maybe half my cock with each thrust. She was letting out a low animal grunt with each forward stroke and I didn’t know if I should go any harder. But her eyes were fixed on the action on the screen and I decided to try a bit of the severe pounding that the feisty little secretary was getting.

I began to pick up the pace and length of my strokes. Angela’s grunting became louder but she didn’t object. In a minute I was pistoning into her as hard as I could go. ‘Uuhhnnn ….. urrggt …… yyuurrrggt ….. uuunnhhh … uh,uh,uh …….’ She responded and once or twice her hand fluttered back as if to slow me down.

But I had the wind up and was approaching orgasm. ‘I’m going to fucking cum in your arse,’ I gasped as my hips went smack against her quivering buttocks. ‘I’m going to cum so deep in your arse you’ll be shitting it out for a week.’ She moaned and shook again and I could feel her hand furiously working at her clit. ‘I’m fucking your arse so hard,’ smack, ‘that it’ll stay open for hours.’ Smack. ‘Squeeze my cock with your arse,’ smack. ‘Squeeze it hard and you’ll get my cum right up your arse.’

I was pretty close and even though I thought Angela was past responding, given all her moaning and animal grunting, I felt her sphincter grip at my cock. ‘That’s right,’ I said with another pounding lunge. ‘You want my spunk in your arse, don’t you? Squeeze me more.’ Her arse was now clenching and releasing my cock and I had to jerk to get it into her. ‘Fuck!’ I gasped. ‘You’re fucking milking it out of me!’ and I lunged forward, burying my cock deep in her bowels. I half howled as the first spurt of cum left me and then did a few little rabbit thrusts to release the rest before collapsing forward over Angela’s back. We subsided onto our sides on the bed and I felt my cock being pushed out of her clenching arse.

We lay there spooned together, panting sweatily. ‘God, I’ve never cum like that in my entire life,’ she said still breathing heavily. I hadn’t even realised she’d had an orgasm, but tightened my arms around her in a knowing hug. On the TV our heroine was back in action, this time with a leggy blond, but I fumbled for the remote and switched it off. We drifted off to sleep and it was the next afternoon before we had revived enough to watch the rest of the tape and play out more of the scenes.

That was more than a month ago, now. I’ve tried several times to get back into Angela’s arse, but she has kept me at bay, though with a smile and giggle rather than a frosty flat refusal. I guess she hasn’t completed her recharge period. But once she’s ready again……

12