Angela's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

I woke up abruptly and noticed that lights in the living room had all been dimmed. The music had stopped and I could see Jerome snoring on the floor beside me.

I sat up and looked around with my sleepy eyes. I saw that there were people in the bar. As my eyesight became clearer it became apparent that Chrissy was sitting on a barstool with Tyrone donning the bartender's role. Chrissy's hair was wet as if she had just gotten out of a shower and she was wearing a bathrobe. Sitting next to her was Marcus who seemed to be laughing at some joke someone had made. Pop was standing right behind Chrissy and rubbing her shoulders, while Jimmy was standing beside her.

"So, Chrissy, did you lose the bet," asked Pop.

"Fair and square. I had always wondered why Angie has to travel so far for a dick. Not anymore."

There were laughs all around.

"What was the wager," asked Marcus.

Tyrone replied, "Now she has to fuck all of you gentlemen before Angie and Anna show up."

"Really," asked Marcus.

"That's not true. We didn't have any wagers," said Chrissy.

"Madam Chrissy, it's awfully difficult to massage you through the robe. Do you mind removing it," asked Pop.

"Not a problem at all Pop," said Chrissy as she undid her robe and threw it on the floor. Chrissy went back to sitting on the barstool, now completely naked. There were a few oohs and a few aahs as the men looked at her naked body in awe. I looked at it in awe. As I had seen with Angela, Chrissy's neck was overrun by hickeys. What I had not seen on Angela and was now seeing on Chrissy, was that her breasts were full of hickeys as well. Tyrone was a biter and he probably enjoyed leaving his mark on his women.

Pop went back to massaging Chrissy, who seemed to be liking the hands of that powerful black man on her shoulder. Her nipples were beginning to harden as the sexual tension in her body grew.

"Any news on Angie," asked Chrissy.

"Yep. They are to spend the night in Reno and will only be here in the morning. The highway patrol has closed the highway for all traffic until 4am," said Tyrone.

"That's awful. What's the time now," asked Chrissy.

"It's just past midnight."

"I feel bad for you guys. At least the good part is that Angie and Anna are going to be super horny when they get here," giggled Chrissy.

"We don't care much for rest," said Marcus as he caressed Chrissy's thighs, "if you understand what I mean."

"Well, this guy," said Chrissy pointing to Tyrone, "has ravaged me and my poor pussy needs some rest to recuperate."

"What about your ass," quipped Pop to laughter all around.

"That ass hasn't had anything bigger than a finger inside of it in over ten years. Do you think it's ready for a big black dick?"

"Tighter the better when it comes to butt sex," replied Pop.

"So, you want to fuck me in the ass Mister?"

"Absolutely. That's one very fine ass you've got there Miss."

"OK. Come on then and show me what you've got," said Chrissy as she stormed into the bedroom pulling a beaming Pop behind her.

Almost immediately after getting into the room, Chrissy stormed back out and caught hold of both Jimmy and Marcus. "You boys come along as well. I don't want you two horny gentlemen to have to wait until Angie and Anna arrive to have sex with a white chick."

After Chrissy had gone off into bedroom with the three men, I got up and ambled to the bar where Tyrone sat.

"Hello, bro," said a happy Tyrone.

"So, you fucked my wife, uh?"

"Yep. It was one the best fucks I've had in my life."

"Better than what you have with Angie," I quipped.

"I'm not drawing any comparisons here. All I can say is that your wife knows how to fuck," laughed Tyrone.

"Can I have a bourbon on the rocks?"

"Of course."

As I sipped my drink, Tyrone asked, "Do you want to go see that wrestling match your wife's in?"

My dick instantly felt a surge. My mind said no. "I'm not sure how Chrissy would take it," I said.

"You've got a point there."

"Yep."

"However, that room has a common bathroom to the neighboring room, so if you don't mind sitting in a dark bathroom, you can watch in secret," said Tyrone.

"I'm tempted."

"Well, go on then. I'll make myself a drink and hit the sack. I need to be well rested before Angie arrives because she is one woman who can sometimes wear me out!"

I got up and quietly slipped into the dark bedroom and into the dark bathroom. The view from the wide-doored bathroom was just like watching porn in a large screen television. Chrissy had her face buried in a pillow as she rested on her knees with her ass up in the air. Pop was wearing just his shirt as his largish cock entered my wife's ass. On either side of the bed, the other two men - Marcus and Jimmy - stood naked stroking their cocks as they watched the action.

Chrissy moaned as she took a cock in her first cock into her ass in over ten years, "Oh, that feels good. I had forgotten what it felt like. Oooooh."

Chrissy removed her head from pillow and looked at the two men stroking their cocks and smiled at them. "Pop, can you turn me around, so that I can help these poor boys?"

"Sure, baby," said pop as he pulled his cock out of Chrissy's ass and turned her around. He then lifted her ass and re-entered her gaping hole.

"Thank you," said Chrissy to Pop. "Now, you two boys get those cocks closer."

As the two men zeroed in on her from either side, Chrissy grabbed their cocks and pulled them close to her. She started stroking, squeezing and massaging their hard cocks.

"You boys are awfully hard," she noted. "I don't normally suck dick, but I'll make an exception today."

"Don't tell my husband," she whispered and giggled as she pulled the men closer to her face and kissed the cock heads one after the other. She first licked both the cocks and then began sucking on Marcus' cock. A few hard and deep sucks later she quickly spit Marcus' cock and latched on to Jimmy's cock causing both men to the shake in excitement. Chrissy continued alternating her attention between the two hard cocks as Pop continued to fuck her ass gently.

"Boy, this girl's got one tight ass," Pop said as he fully buried his cock inside Chrissy. "That took for ever to get this thing into her."

"I don't know about that ass, but Chrissy's hands and mouth are pure magic," said Marcus.

"I gotta try that out later."

Chrissy stopped sucking cock and said, "No chance you're going to get that thing sucked by this mouth after fucking my ass."

There was laughter all around as Chrissy went back to sucking on Jimmy's cock.

With his cock fully inside Chrissy's ass and her rectal muscles relaxing, Pop was able to start fucking her good. His gentle action started getting a little more harder. His thumb moved over to Chrissy's clitoris as he stimulated her with his finger and his cock. Chrissy looked like she was enjoying the anal penetration and attention she was receiving.

Chrissy moaned as she began sucking the cocks with more force and with more purpose. Jimmy used his large hand to cup one of Chrissy's boobs and began to knead it like dough. Marcus took cue from Jimmy and started to pinch Chrissy's nipple. The full attention of three men in stimulating Chrissy's body meant that Chrissy went over the edge to a climax. Her body shivered and shook as she took deep breathes and let out a loud moan as she finished.

"Oh my fucking god that was good," she laughed.

"And oh my fucking god, I've cum in your ass Chrissy," laughed Pop. "It's a good thing I was using a condom. Otherwise this bed would be a complete mess."

Pop pulled out gently and kissed Chrissy's lips. "Thank you. You have a mighty fine ass."

"Thank you for being slow and gentle. It was wonderful getting butt-fucked after so long."

"My pleasure. Any of you boys want to take over?"

"Which one of us do you want Chrissy," asked Marcus.

"I'm super-tired," said Chrissy in a sad voice. "Each of you boys take such a long time to finish. I'm seriously out of touch with this kind of endurance fucking sessions. I'm not in college anymore you know," she giggled.

"Aw. That sucks," said a dejected Jimmy.

"Awww. You poor boys. I promised to take care of you, didn't I?"

The two men nodded.

"I might just be able to pull through for a quick session if you boys can do me in quick succession."

"Do you mind if we DP you?"

"DP?"

"Double penetration."

"Oh my. I have never had a DP before," giggled Chrissy.

"Well, there's always a first time," said Jimmy.

"I'm intrigued," giggled Chrissy.

"Alright then, do you prefer ass up or ass down," asked Marcus.

"What's easier?"

"Ass down will mean a cock buried in your ass and all the thrusting you'll get will be to your pussy. Ass up will mean all the pounding on your ass, but also an intimate moment with the man below you," said Marcus.

"I think my pussy needs some rest and can't handle any more black cock tonight."

"Alright then, come on top of me Chrissy," said Marcus as he lay down on his back and pulled my wife on top of him.

"Now, let me put my cock into that pussy and see what it feels like," said Marcus as he gently put his cock into my wife's wet pussy.

"Jimmy, we're ready for you," said Marcus.

Jimmy rolled a condom over his thick cock and went on top of the coupled twosome. "Don't fall on us," quipped Marcus as Jimmy began to enter my wife's ass.

As Jimmy began fucking my wife's ass, Marcus gently cuddled my wife and kissed and fondled her face and lips. Her soft blonde hair was being stroked as Marcus said nice things about her, "You are a beautiful woman, Chrissy. It feels so good to fuck you."

"Ah ah," was all that Chrissy could muster as her ass was getting plumbed by big Jimmy.

"Jimmy's trying hard to finish quickly. Would you like to help me finish quickly?"

"Yes."

"There's little I can do. You have all the power."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Suck."

"Suck what?"

"Suck my nipples."

"Like this," Chrissy asked as she licked Marcus' nipple. "Yes. I want you to try and eat it up."

"Aha."

Chrissy went to town. Just as she had sucked Marcus' cock not too long ago, she went about sucking Marcus' nipples with the same passion and vigor.

Marcus had his eyes closed and his hands on Chrissy's love handles as my sexy wife sucked his nipples hard.

"Yeah, that's it Chrissy, you're doing great babe," said Marcus as he urged Chrissy to continue sucking hard.

Under pressure to finish quickly, Jimmy had his eyes closed and was concentrating hard on finishing quickly. His large hands squeezed my wife's sexy ass as his cock went on overdrive in her ass.

"Yeah, fuck me Jimmy. FUCK ME," shouted Chrissy as she felt Jimmy getting closer to cumming. Marcus grabbed Chrissy's hair and shoved her face back on to work on his nipples. "Suck it," he commanded.

Jimmy soon let out a loud moan as he starting thrusting deep into Chrissy's ass. He was cumming.

"Are you close," asked Chrissy looking at Marcus.

"Yes. Yes. Come, suck harder. With passion. And squeal!"

"Here I come," said Chrissy as she went back to Marcus' nipples and started biting them.

Jimmy had a giant smile on his face as he pulled out of Chrissy's ass. As Jimmy moved out of the bed, Marcus got a chance to roll over and move on top of Chrissy.

"Keep sucking," he commanded and he started fucking her ass violently. "I'm close. I'm close. Come on Chrissy, give me everything you have."

"Aaaaaaaaaah," Marcus said soon after that. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Marcus wasn't wearing a condom so his cum filled up my wife's tight pussy and started overflowing on to the bed. "I hope you've got your tubes tied. Otherwise I would recommend taking the morning-after pill," laughed Marcus.

"Why? You don't want me to have your baby," giggled Chrissy.

"Do you want to have my baby?"

"I don't know."

That made Marcus get horny again.

"Oh oh. I feel you getting harder. I think we'll have continue another time. Otherwise, I'll have to find a new pussy for myself," giggled Chrissy.

Chrissy pushed Marcus off and said, "I need to get some sleep now. Shower and bath can wait until daybreak."

"Do you mind if I cuddle up and sleep with you," asked Marcus.

"I'd love to cuddle and sleep with you," said Chrissy. They kissed and cuddled as they closed their eyes and went to sleep. I walked out of the bathroom and back to the living room to find my sofa taken over by Pop, who was now snoring along with the passed out Jerome. Tyrone was fast asleep in one bedroom and Jimmy had taken over the last remaining bed. Not feeling comfortable enough to sleep with the heavily intoxicated men, I decided to walk into Chrissy's room.

Marcus had passed out and was snoring. Chrissy had her eyes open as she saw me come in. She smiled and winked at me.

"Did you have fun honey," I asked her.

"It was amazing," she said with a glint in her eyes.

"There's a shortage of beds in the house. Do you mind if I cuddle in with you and your lover?"

"There's always place for a third in my bed," quipped Chrissy as she giggled at her witty sexual innuendo.

"And fourth, and fifth," I retorted.

"Yes yes. Now come cuddle me husband."

I went to Chrissy's arms and kissed her. "You know I secretly watched you fuck three men," I said.

"I figured you might have. That made me horny as hell. Did you like it?"

"I like seeing my wife happy."

"I am happy. I feel so stupid for being so reluctant to try this before."

"Well, you just have to make up for all the lost time then, don't you?"

"I'd love to."

"Well, Angela and Anna are going to be here tomorrow and you might not get as much attention as you got today."

"They'll just have to fight it out with me. I may have to enlist your stud services to take one or both of them away from my boys."

"I must say that after seeing Angela that last time, I've dreamed about what it would be like to fuck her."

"That's my husband! Now rest up before she's here. I've hear she can wear out all the men in a party like this."

"Now that's a challenge for me."

"Yes, and I expect my husband to win."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
proofread!

The story was okay, but you seriously need to proofread your story! It was extremely hard to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sequel please

Great story - could do with the follow up "When Angela Arrives"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

This should be in the interracial or group sex categories instead of non-consent. Otherwise, OK story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sequel Pleease

Great story, when the next?

racfguyracfguyalmost 9 years ago

Why did this slut Chrissy get married? What the hell is wrong with this Randy-cuck? She should have just hooked up with the niggas if she likes them so much.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories