Angels and Guardians Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
photodad
photodad
492 Followers

"Aww, just as you were doing so well at catching up." Ashley looked back at Jasmine. Jasmine squeezed her tighter to her. "Are they cute? Hell's YEAH! A couple? Hell to the definate no. Been there, tried that, and they missed getting the t-shirt by a mile. They found out rather quickly that their relationship works much better as friends only." The saxophone died out, to be replaced with another hearty round of applause. Jasmine didn't clap, just kept holding Ashley close. She leaned down to whisper in her ear, "friends with a side of benefits."

Ashley looked at Jasmine with some shock just as The Contours blared "Do You Love Me" from the speakers. Joe came out of suspended animation, put one of his legs between Jill's and they began to bump and grind like at the forbidden party in "Dirty Dancing." The crowd gradually joined in similar fashion. Jasmine took Ashley's hand, held it up, leading her in a spin, and they fell into a position mirroring Joe and Jill's. Ashley gasped at the unexpected pleasure of Jasmine's thigh between her legs. She could feel the heat of Jasmine's panties on her thigh, and they were getting damp.

"Jill has a curious taste in music," Ashley said nervously as they gyrated on each other's legs.

"Mmm, she's definitely on it tonight."

"She is?! What about you? You're so hot I can feel it."

"Pot? I'd stop calling Kettles names if I were you." Jasmine glanced down at her own leg to make the point. She felt Ashley start to tremble and looked in her eyes. She saw anxiety mixed with fear. Without breaking rhythm, she pulled her close to talk in her ear. "Easy, sweetheart. This is just fun. That's all. Look, Jill is planning a special reward for Joe when we get home tonight. You are welcome to join us, if you like. Or if that would make you too uncomfortable, Jill can drop you off when she takes the others home."

Ashley didn't understand at all. Of course, the movement between her legs provided more than a little distraction.

Jasmine read her expression like a book. "We all enjoy satisfying Joe, but Sally, Allison, and Marybeth prefer to do it one-on-one with him. Jill and I like to give him a special treat every once in a while by teaming up to, well, help him relax. It's been forever since we've played this game, as Kim had Joe to herself for most of last year."

Ashley felt more than a little betrayed, both by her body's enjoyment of the closeness with Jasmine, and by what she just heard. "I thought Joe told me he had only slept with Kim."

"He has. That doesn't mean we didn't mess around with him from time to time. Though when he and Kim got together, we respected that and he was exclusive in all regards of that subject. Before Kim, he'd help take care of our needs and we would return the favor. While he was exclusive with Kim, Jill and I would help each other. We're not lesbian or anything. Just two friends who love each other enough to give the other some relief."

Ashley's head was swimming as she tried to digest all this. What's more, despite herself, she was getting full-blown horny. A battle line between "proper and sweet Ashley" and "lustful slut Ashley" was being drawn in her head. The "lustful" side looked to be the favorites at this point. It had been weeks since she'd been touched intimately, as she had been avoiding Bill since before the accident.

"You look like you could use some relief now," Jill said. She placed her hand at the top of Ashley's chest near her neck. Her fingers lightly traced the collarbone before heading lower. She paused at Ashley's firm bosom and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Ashley's heart raced as Jasmine touched her. Jasmine's fingers danced so light, that if she was in any other mood, it would have tickled. But, at this moment, they felt so good. They turned to fire as they continued moving down her torso and over her hip. Ashley gasped out loud when they slipped between her panties and Jasmine's leg. She threw her arms around Jasmine's neck and laid her head on her shoulder, concentrating only on the pleasure between her legs.

Jasmine could feel Ashley surrender as she manipulated the slick delicate material against Ashley's center. They had stopped dancing and Ashley was now humping her hand. As she diddled her, Jasmine whispered encouragement to Ashley's ear. "It's ok, let yourself go. No one is watching. Just feel how good it is." Ashley was gradually increasing the pace of her bucking. She wanted nothing more right now than to find release. Jasmine could hear her openly grunting now against her shoulder. Ashley turned her head and starting licking Jasmine's neck.

The battle in her head was a rout. The "lustful" side mowed the field down and was charging for more. Ashley stopped licking Jasmine's neck and started grunting in her ear. "Please I need this so bad right now. Fucking make me cum!" Jasmine knew she had to hurry as the song was ending, and people around them would start to be aware of their surroundings.

She pulled the sodden panties aside slightly and pushed her middle finger into Ashley. Her thumb and forefinger continued teasing her button. She said in Ashley's ear, "Honey if you're gonna cum, make it quick. Do what you have to do to get there, darling." Ashley grabbed Jasmine's wrist and held her hand harder against her. She was screwing herself down on Jasmine's hand and leg. "That's it, baby. Go nuts on me. Use me for your release. I want you to cum."

Ashley hissed haltingly between grunts, "I'm so sorry. Hmpf. I can't help myself, Jasmine. Ugh, I need it so ahh bad." Jasmine just grabbed her butt with her other hand, turned her head and kissed and suckled on Ashley's neck.

"Go on, baby. Do it! Make yourself go on me." Fireworks went off inside of Ashley. Her eyes rolled back and she yelled a muffled "Oh my GOD" into Jasmine's shoulder. Jasmine felt the quick, rolling pulses of Ashley's climax on her middle finger and a surge of new wetness inside. She withdrew her finger, but continued rubbing Ashley slower and slower, bringing her down gently.

Ashley panted and sighed when she felt Jasmine return her panties to their position and withdraw her hand as the song blended into one more typical for the club. She kissed Jasmine on the cheek and told her "thank you."

"No problem. You'll have your chance to thank me properly later." She winked at her. Ashley decided then and there that she was going to miss curfew tonight. And, it would be worth the hell she'd catch from her dad. Jasmine continued, "Besides, you've seemed tormented since before the accident, and looked like you needed a release."

"You have no idea."

Jasmine cocked her head at this, but was interrupted before she could ask more when Jill and Joe turned to them. Jill broke in with a grin, "Well, you two seemed awfully friendly!"

Ashley was mortified with the realization her wanton indiscretion was noticed. Joe comforted her, "Don't worry, we were watching out for you. No one else saw."

Jill confirmed his assertion saying, "we moved to your side to give Jasmine's hand some privacy. Your skirt hid the rest." She giggled. Ashley felt a little better, but still blushed from embarrassment.

Jill looked at Joe, saw a familiar look in his eyes and decided he'd been teased enough for tonight. She wanted to get to his house for the REAL fun she had planned. With Jasmine unlocking the tigress within Ashley, she knew tonight was going to be even more special for Joe than she had envisioned. Jill asked the crew that had now re-formed around them if they were ready to go. Being after 10, the girls said they were, as most of them had 11:30 curfews to make. They all made their way to the exit, with Joe and Jill leading the way out. They were in the parking lot about halfway to the SUV when a large young man stepped in front of Joe.

"Well, well. If it isn't the quarterback hero and his sluts!"

"Good evening, Taylor." Joe recognized the linebacker from their rival school, but didn't know him by anything other than his last name. "Still sore from losing last year, I see." This caused the bully to bristle at him.

The girls knew Joe wouldn't provoke a fight, especially with them around. But, they couldn't account for what this brute might do, and they were on edge because of that fact.

"Your team won that game, but I'm gonna stomp you right here in front of your tramps!"

Joe's trigger normally has a very long fuse, but the insults to the girls he loved and protected shortened it to nothing. He started to see red and bowed up to the offender.

Just as the girls were sure the situation was heading south, their tiny red headed flier jumped around Joe to position herself between the two.

She placed both of her hands firmly on the linebacker's chest and said, "Just walk away Bill." Both sides were shocked. Her group of friends couldn't believe that Ashley knew this guy.

"Ashley? What the FUCK are you doing here?" Bill bellowed.

"I'm trying to have a good time with my friends." She then repeated her command, "Now go away, Bill!"

"You're not with HIM, are you? Cause only dirty whores hang out with limp dicks like him."

She looked in his eyes and knew instantly he was drunk. Her mind was already made up that this was the last straw between her and Bill. It was over, and she was going to let him know that right now. Ashley shoved him hard, and he seemed surprised that he had to step back to catch himself. "I said, walk away!" He stepped forward, and she pushed him again. This time he had to take two steps.

Sally muttered to the rest of the girls, "What the fuck?" They shrugged. Joe stood dumbfounded, but held his ground between the menacing ape and the rest of the girls.

Ashley continued yelling at Bill. "It's not like that between Joe and me. But if it were, I'd prefer the trunk between his legs to the twig between yours!"

"You seemed to like my hardware enough, taking it every night last summer like the good slut you are."

Ashley's eyes filled with tears and rage. Sally thought she went nuclear earlier that night at the mall. That was a firecracker compared to what was coming next. Ashley screamed at him, "You fucking moron! I laid still so you could hurry up and finish! Every night, you practically raped me! I can't even give you full credit for that! I didn't feel anything from the thin mint you call 'Jackhammer'!" She kept poking him in the chest forcefully enough that he was now four feet from where he started. "Now, I can't believe I ever agreed to have sex with you, you twit! I hated it, I've hated myself for letting it happen! You've made my summer miserable, and it's gotten worse since you found out I was cheerleading at my own new school! You're a meathead! You have no idea how to please a girl! You probably don't even know what two plus two equals! You dumb box of pig shit! You think nothing of anything except knocking guys down in football. I'm sick of it! I'm sick of your crude-ass comments! And, I'm sick of you, you fucking brainless asshole!" She shoved him one more time for good measure. "I hate you, you sick FUCK!"

Bill had enough of the verbal shelling he received from Ashley. He reached back and threw his fist for all he was worth at her face. It connected with her cheekbone, and the force of the blow knocked Ashley completely around and she fell straight for the ground. He stepped forward to give her a second dose, only to be met by Joe, standing over top of her. "You don't want none of this, limp dick." Bill said.

"But I do!" Bill looked up to see Jill charging fast, her nostrils flaring. It was the last thing they both saw before being blindside tackled by the bouncers who noticed the commotion from their post at the club. Jill got up first and struggled in an attempt to get to Bill, but she was held fast by the bouncer who had downed her. Bill was being pinned to the ground by the second bouncer. All eyes turned to Ashley, who started to roll onto her back. She worked to get up, and Joe helped her to her feet. Jill stopped struggling and the bouncer asked if she was going be good, or if he had to restrain her. "I just wanna see my friend." The bouncer let her go. The second had already placed Bill in handcuffs.

Jill's bouncer pulled out a cell phone and started to dial for the police. Ashley stopped him saying, "I don't ever want to see him again...not even in court." They said it was her call, but she should go and see a doctor. She shook her head. "He's hit me harder than that before. Luckily I'm light enough to spin through most of his punches." Her friends looked at her wide-eyed. The bouncers said whatever, but that they would hold Bill until the group was safely in their car.

Jill and Jasmine gingerly helped Ashley to the SUV. Bill called out to Joe, "I'll see you next week!"

"I can't wait!" grumbled Joe.

As they were fastening their seat belts, Allison said to Ashley, "Boy you sure know how to pick them."

Ashley smirked to herself. That was the second time she's heard that this week, but for two very different reasons.

photodad
photodad
492 Followers