Angels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He created a new file simple called Jessie. He stared at the screen, getting his thought in order, and started typing.

********

Today, I learned something about myself. Something that disgusted me, but I can't stop thinking about it. Today I leaned that I desire my own daughter. Yes, I know it's sick, wrong, and immoral, but I JUST CAN"T STOP. I have to do something.....anything to erase those images from my head.

*********

David went on to write about what happened, and what he needed to do about it. When he finally typed the last line, "I hope you can forgive me Jess. I will do whatever it takes to become the father you deserve once again." he leaned back and closed his eyes. After a few moments he decided that pouring all his feeling out like that did indeed help calm him, so he closed and saved the file, closed the folder, and went back to proofing his story.

*********

Kat, and Jess had a ball at the mall. Jess bought not one, but two blouses, and some air fresheners in the shape of flip flops to hang in her car. Kat ended up passing on the boots, and getting a new summer dress instead. She also bought some perfume to replace her old stuff that was almost out. After window shopping for about an hour, they decided to go to a new movie that they both wanted to watch.

They got lucky as an parking space opened up right in front of the multiplex. They walked up to the ticket counter, were a young man with wavy brown hair looked up at them. He got a big smile on his face upon seeing them.

"What can I do for you ladies today?" he asked.

Jess, glancing at the mans name tag said, "We need two tickets for The Notebook please, Jason."

Jason seemed quite pleased that a young pretty thing like Jess would bother calling him by name. He hit a button on the counter in front of him, causing two tickets to spit out. He pulled them apart and passed them through the window saying," Good choice. That movie has had some good reviews. That will be eight dollars please."

Jess slid a ten to him and waited for her change. As she put the change into her pocket, she gifted him with one of her most dazzling smiles, and thanked him. She could feel his eyes on her as her and Kat entered the theater.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to get him to go into the movies with you," Kat grumbled.

Jess looked at her in surprise until she saw that Kat was just teasing her. Showing that she could give as well as get she replied, "Well if you don't mind," and started to turn back to the ticket booth.

Kat quickly grabbed her arm, saying, "Don't you dare."

"Oh come on Kat, you know that I would share him with you," Jess teased.

"Oh in that case," Kat replied as this time she turned back toward the ticket booth.

This time Jess grabbed her arm laughing. "Enough. If we keep goofing off we'll lose out on the best seats."

They quickly got some sodas, and a large bucket of popcorn to share, and found their seats. Holding hands, they chatted till the movie started. Halfway through the movie, Jess looked over at Kat. The soft light from the movie screen reflected off of her. She had a lock of hair held softly in her mouth as she stared intently at the screen. Jess felt her heart fill with love for this little girl. She gave Kat's hand a squeeze causing her to look at her. Kat pulled her hair from her mouth and graced Jess with a beautiful smile. Jess leaned in and gave Kat a quick kiss to the lips. Kat's smile got even bigger as she snuggle up to Jess. They stayed like that through out the rest of the movie.

********

All through dinner, David had to keep forcing his eyes off of Jess. He had thought that, by writing down his feelings, his lustful desires had faded. That illusion was shattered the moment he saw her. They had both changed into their new outfits the moment they got home, and they both looked delightful.

As the girls discussed the movie, and the cute guy they saw there, David focused on the corner of the coffee table. He wasn't worried about the girls noticing it. He had done it so often that they would just assume that he was thinking about work. He knew though that if he looked up, his eyes would go straight to Jess.

When dinner was over, Kat said that she would do the dishes. David immediately volunteered to help. He dried them as she washed them. He was going over the problem of Jess, when he finally noticed the perfume Kat was wearing. He glanced over at her, remembering what Jess had said the other day. "She has a crush on you." He shook that thought out of his head. Jess was always saying stuff just to see how people would react to it.

They had finished with the dishes, and Kat was putting them away, when this thought entered his head. "She's not your real daughter." He stopped cold as that thought hit him. Kat, having just finished putting the last of the dishes away, step back into him. Before he realized what he was doing, David's arms reached around her drawing her into a hug. Kat stiffened in surprise, but immediately relaxed and leaned back into his embrace.

David ended the hug but didn't release her yet. He slid his hands up her side, enjoying the feel of her dress over her skin, up over her arms, till his hands were on her shoulders. He started to gently kneed her shoulders, and Kat responder with a soft moan, and leaned her head forward. The smell of Kat's shampoo,and perfume assaulted David's senses. As he moved his fingers onto her neck, touching her soft skin for the first time, he noticed that the top two buttons of her dress were undone. He could just see the smooth, flawless rise of her breast. He gently moved his hands back onto her shoulders, his fingers sliding underneath the collar of her dress. As he kneaded her shoulders, he pushed the material to the side.

Kat was lost in the feeling, and didn't realize what was happening. As the material slid off her shoulders, more, and more of her breast came into David's view. As his hand moved over to where her shoulders, and arms met, gently kneading the soft skin, he tilted his head down and placed a kiss on her neck. The thin material of her dress was barley covering her nipples when Kat moaned in pleasure, arched her back, and pressed her bottom into David's crotch. His member had gotten semi-hard through the experience, and they both felt the contact. That brought them both back to their senses. David removed his hands from Kat's arms, and stepped back. Kat quickly adjusted her dress. The both looked at each other in embarrassment.

David mumbled a quick goodnight, and darted from the kitchen. As he passed through the living room, he saw Jess laying back on the couch reading a magazine. He told her goodnight and ran up the stairs. He was at the top of the stairs when he realized that he had just looked at Jess, and had no sexual thoughts about her at all.

*******

Kat stood in the kitchen trying to figure out what just happened. The memory of David's hands on her body lingered, and she found herself getting more and more aroused. "Could he have been feeling the same way?" she thought to herself. The soft material of her dress rubbing her nipples, causing them to become erect, her skin still tingling from his touch, the spot on her neck where David had kissed her, and the feel of his crotch against her ass, all causing her to become aroused. With her whole body tingling, she walked into the living room to find Jess lying on the couch.

"I told him you had a crush on him." That memory came flooding back into Kat's mind. This was her fault. A few long strides brought her beside the couch, where she took the magazine from Jess. Jess started to protest, when Kat threw her leg over Jess's body, and sat on her. "You did this," Kat almost snarled as she grabbed each side of Jess's head, and kissed her. Jess was so surprised that she didn't even return the kiss. When Kat finally broke the kiss, Jess just stared at her in shock. Her eyes got big when Kat reached down, griped the hem of her dress, and pulled it over her head leaving her wearing nothing but her panties.

"What are you doing?" Jess exclaimed in shock as Kat stood to remove her panties. Jess quickly looked at the top of the stairs as if expecting their father to start walking down them. "Stop it Kat. Dad's still up."

Kat just ignored her as she pushed Jess back down onto the couch, and pulled Jess's skirt, and panties down her legs. Despite Jess's protest, she lifted her butt up to help. Kat then moved up Jess's body to start unbuttoning her blouse. Jess tried asking her again what she was doing. Kat's response was, "Raping you. Now shut up and enjoy it."

Jess tried again to reason with her by saying, "He's still awake. What if he comes down here?"

Kat, with her hands inside Jess's blouse squeezing her breast, put her mouth close to Jess's ear, and said, "Think of the excitement of being discovered. The thrill that we might get caught. Plus, he won't be coming down, trust me on that." With that said she gently took Jess's ear lobe into her mouth, and nibbled on it.

Jess, despite her protest, felt herself becoming aroused as well. Without thought, her hands moved to start stroking Kat's body.

Kat abandoned Jess's ear to start placing kisses on her neck. As she felt Jess's hands start squeezing her breast, her fingers pinching, and pulling her nipples, Kat once again kissed her. This time Jess kissed back. Kat felt Jess's tongue touch her lips, and opened her mouth to the intruder. They explored each others tonsils for a few moments. Then Kat broke the kiss, and started her way down Jess's body, placing kisses as she went. Her chin, then the hollow of her neck, then the valley of her breast. Kat moved her mouth over Jess's left breast, inhaling it into her mouth. As she pulled back, she bit the nipple with her lips, tugging till it popped free. The nipple stood erect, glistening with saliva. Kat then went to pay the same attention to Jess's right breast. Jess held Kat's head to her chest, urging her on.

After both of Jess's breast had received her attention, Kat started placing kisses down the smooth, blemish free, skin of Jess's body. As she reached the belly button, Kat stuck her tongue into her cute opening. Jess, reacting to the gesture, hugged Kat with her thighs. As Kat started moving further south, Jess spread her legs wide, one on the ground, and the other over the back of the couch. Kat passed the area where there was just a hint of stubble, since Jess last shaved. Then she was at her goal. Kat took a moment to admire the view.

Jessie's pussy lips were swollen, and spreading open, glistening with her juices. The hood covering her clitoris had started to pull back. Kat leaned in, and inhaled the husky aroma of Jess's flower. As Kat ran her hands over Jess's muscular, tone legs, she placed a kiss onto Jess's left thigh. Teasingly, she kept applying butterfly kisses over both thighs, getting closer, and closer to Jess's vagina. Finally, Kat started licking the outside of Jess's vagina, causing her to moan in pleasure. She then proceeded to suck on her clitoris, causing Jess to buck her hips. Kat reached up Jess's body, and started squeezing her breast. Due to the stimulating from Kat, Jess's vaginal lips extended even more while her clitoris became erect. Jess grabbed a throw pillow from under her head, and held it against her face.As she started her orgasm, she let loose a howl of pleasure into the pillow. Her nectar started flowing heavily, much to Kat's delight, as she lapped eagerly at the juices.

When the tremors finally started to subside, Kat moved up Jess's body to hold her. Slowly, Jess's breathing returned to normal, and her eyes opened to the grinning face of Kat. She covered the sides of Kat's face with her hands, drawing her down for a kiss. As they finally broke the kiss, Jess, gently caressing Kat's face, said, "God, that felt great. You know I love you, and I love it when we do this, but what brought that on?"

Kat, with a grin on her face, just started nuzzling Jess's neck. She finally said, "I just needed you then. Come to think of it, I still do." With that said, Kat released Jess, and laid back against the arm of the couch, spreading her legs wide. "Come and show me how much you love me."

With a grin, Jess replied, "Gladly." She then proceeded to do just that.

*********

The next morning, Kat awoke from a pleasant dream. It had involved her, and David, and very little clothing. She opened her eyes to see Jess's sleeping face. They had fallen asleep together. All in all it was a very nice way to wake up. With a pleasant smile on her face, Kat slowly got out of bed to avoid waking Jess, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. As the hot water covered her body, she remembered the events from the past day. Her and Jess had given each other several orgasms, before falling asleep. She still felt her body tingling from the memory.

As she turned the shower off, and got out of the shower stall, she let her mind go back to what had led up to their passionate love making. When David had held her, and caressed her. She was sure that she felt his erection press into her backside. That had caused her to become very aroused, but she was worried about the repercussions of it.

After drying off, and walking into her room, she dressed in a pair of cut off jogging shorts, and an old t-shirt that came just below her chest. She admired the way the outfit showed off her tight body. She frowned at her chest. Even though the shirt was short, her breasts barley caused the material to push out from her body. Shaking her head, she headed downstairs.

As she entered the kitchen, she could hear the faint sound of music coming from the basement. "David must be working out," she thought to her self. She stood their thinking for a moment before deciding to head down there. She had to know if last night would effect their father, and daughter relationship. She hope not, for she loved him dearly.

She took a deep breath, and headed downstairs to find out.

*********

David had long ago discovered his mind worked best when his body was doing repetitive stuff. That lead about to his work-out program. With the events of the past few days, he needed to think things through very carefully. Especially regarding Katrina. He had came way to close to breaking their daughter/father relationship last night, and he knew that she knew it as well. He had to think of a way to resolve those issues, fast.

With the music from his radio setting the tempo, he was laying on his back on one of the work out mats. He had just started his second set of fifty sit-ups, when Kat walked into the make shift gym. He pause for a moment, then started again. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched as Kat walked over to stand next to him. He found himself starting to get nervous. He took a deep breath, and tried to act as normal as possible.

"Morning, Sweetie," he said.

With a smile, Kat replied,"Morning, Dad." Kat then surprised both of them when she threw a leg over Davis's chest, sitting on him, placing her hands his chest, and using her weight to press him down onto the mat.

They laughed a little as they each struggled over dominance. Though he was only doing sit-ups, he had just finished lifting a hundred and fifty pounds on the workout bench. Kat's added weight quickly made the difference. Finally David gave up, and laid back on the mat, and asked, "What do you think your doing? Trying to kill me?"

Kat laughed as she said, "Nope, just want to make sure you can't escape." She then got a serious expression on her face as she then said, "We need to talk."

"Damn," David thought. "Too soon." He took a deep breath to steady himself, and asked, "What about, Sweetie?"

"You know what about," Kat replied. "About what happened between us last night."

"Damn," David thought again. "Look, Kat. I am so sorry about that. I really don't know what came over me. I would never have done that intentionally. You mean too much to me for that."

Kat put a finger to his mouth, stopping him, and said, "I know. I am not sure what happened myself. I got lost in the moment, just like you. I am not worried about what happened. I am worried about what's going to happen from here on out. I don't want things to become awkward between us. Can we just pretend that never happened?"

The expression on his adopted daughters face hit David hard. She looked so afraid that his heart melted for her. He quickly sat up, and embraced her in a loving hug. "I love you Katrina, and I always will." He pulled back from the hug, and held her face, making her look him in the eyes, as he said, "You are my daughter. Nothing will ever change that. Nothing."

Katrina's eye began to water as she hugged him again. She was a little to zealous in her attempts though, causing David to lose balance, and fall back onto the floor, caring Kat with him. They both started laughing as they hit the floor. Kat finally pushed up from him, and poked him in the chest with a finger. "It's a good thing you said that," she declared.

"Or what," David laughingly asked?

Kat quickly moved herself up David's body until she had her knees pressed onto David's shoulders, pinning him to the floor. "Or I would have had to kick you ass!" she declared.

David started to laugh until he looked up. What he saw caused his breath to catch, and his heart to race. In the position Kat had taken to properly balance her wight on top of him, she had leaned forward until her hands where resting on the floor beside David's head. That had caused her shirt to hang away from her body, clearly allowing David to see the bottom of her breast. He could just make out her light pink nipples. He felt his penis start to swell, and quickly averted his eyes down. What he saw next didn't help at all. Her crouch was eye level. The material of her shorts barley covered her to begin with, and when she had slid forward, the material had shifted. He could clearly see one of her pussy lips peaking out at him. It was then that he noticed the slight aroma of her. All this did nothing to abate his rising erection.

"I surrender," he declared, in attempt to get her off of him so he could sit up and try and hide the tent in his workout shorts. Kat did indeed move, but not the way he expected. She had started to slid down his body, to get another hug, bringing her bottom close to his penis. Hoping to stop her before she sat on his member, discovering how turned on he had gotten, David tried to distract her. He reached his hands out, and dug them into her sides. With a peal of laughter, Kat collapsed on top of him.

Though Kat did in fact come into contact with David's male member, she was so distracted by the tickling, that she didn't notice. All the moving about though, had caused David's penis to become so hard, it was starting to hurt. He kept up with the relentless attack, planning on rolling her off his body, and hiding the fact. As he started to roll her off of him, something unexpected happened.

Katrina was starting to panic. She felt trapped, and wanted to escape. She was confused, and had stopped thinking clearly. So she did the only thing she knew to do. She pushed herself up his body till she could press her lips onto his. David, in total shock, froze. It took only a moment for Kat to realize her error. She drew back, a look of shock on her face. As they looked at each other, their minds shut down, and lust took over.

David pulled Kat into his arms, and kissed her lips. Kat returned the kiss with a fever. Their were no longer father/daughter, but two people needing each other. In a deep corner of their minds, they knew that if they broke the kiss, they would come to their senses, and stop. As the kiss increased in passion, they started exploring each other's bodies. As David's hands moved up under Kat's shirt to massage her breast, Kat's hands moved down David's chest, and over his abs. She reached the edge of his work-out shorts, and slid her hand into them. As her hand came into contact with his penis, they both let out a moan.