Angel's Search for the Perfect Dom Ch. 06

Story Info
Angel finds her Dom-He's the one.
3.3k words
4.4
16.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

edited by angel love

Angel was till soothing her bare behind and ruffled ego when there was a knock on the door. That same young man was there with a package for her. She opened it and found a red very sexy two-piece negligee outfit. Also enclosed was a beautiful black satin robe with red embroidered roses on it. The final item was a pair of red fur slippers that fit her perfectly. In it was a simple note that said; will be casual tonight my dear. Meet me downstairs in the living room in ½ hour.

Angel quickly dressed and wondered what the atmosphere would be like after the spanking she had just endured. Had he really forgiven her and would the night bring new pleasures. She wanted very much to be in his good graces again.

She arrived right on time and found him waiting with her favorite drink ready. He was dressed in pajama bottoms and a black silk robe. Angel could not get over how manly and sexy he looked. She also noticed that the fireplace was going and that he had candles lit in the room that cast a warm glow on everything. In addition he had soft romantic music playing that created a very romantic atmosphere. It seemed like he had a different evening in mind but time would tell.

In front of the fireplace was one of those recliners perfect for two people. Next to the recliner the chef had rolled in a cart filled with enough good food and drink to last them the evening. It was a perfect setting for a perfect evening.

Roger led angel by the hand over to the recliner and they both lay down next to each other. Angel was till a little nervous considering her earlier spanking that day but he quickly put her at ease. He was an excellent conversationalist, and before long they were talking, sharing stories, backgrounds, laughing at each other's humorous moments. In no time at all angel was totally at ease and began to think maybe she really belonged there.

For dessert the chef had prepared a plate of fresh fruit complete with melted chocolate, whipped cream, and other sweet sauces. They spent the next half hour feeding each other like two lovers. Strawberries dipped in chocolate, sweet apples slices in caramel sauce, grapes with whipped cream on them and other delicacies. At one point while feeing him a strawberry, angel slipped and the chocolate ended up under the tip of his nose and just over his mouth.

"I'm so sorry Sir," angel said but giggled slightly.

He pretended to frown but he was actually quite amused. "Well young lady you put it there so I expect you to get it off—with your tongue."

Angel was all too willing to comply. She turned towards him and began to lick the chocolate off his upper lip. She spent a moment with her tongue licking that area off and then slowly moved to the sides of his lips barley grazing them in a teasing and seductive way.

"Was there some there too angel?" he asked smiling at her.

"Just wanted to be sure Sir," she replied impishly, as she continued to let her tongue circle around his lips.

When she finished he decided that turnabout was fair play. He took his finger and dipped in whipped cream and promptly spread it all around her mouth.

"Well now, we will just have to clean that up won't we?" he said in a teasing tone.

"Yes Sir we probably should," she responded trying to not show her eagerness.

He now proceeded to spend the next few minutes letting his tongue circle her mouth licking off every bit of the whipped cream. Of course in the process his lips would graze her lips. Angel could feel her nipples getting hard and starting to feel warm between her legs.

After taking his time licking off the whipped cream from around her mouth he said, "Is that better now angel?"

"I think so Sir" she said sheepishly.

"What do you mean think so?" he asked innocently.

"I'm not sure Sir but I think there might still be some on the end of my tongue." As soon as she said it she couldn't believe she had said it. Submissives aren't supposed to be so bold. Fortunately by now his manhood was stiff and erect and was more than willing to let angel seduce him.

"Well" he said, "stick your tongue out and let's see."

Angel stuck her tongue out between her soft red lips and he pretended to examine it.

"Well I suppose we should be sure," he said as he began to let his tongue explore hers. Stopping briefly he said, "Well I want to be sure we get it all," and he went to work in earnest his tongue all over her tongue and into her mouth. His lips covering hers as he did so. Angel moaned softly as she accepted his probing tongue and they exchanged the kiss of lovers.

Without warning he jumped up and said, "Angel, let me show you my bathroom."

She was kind of taken aback by this comment thinking to herself, "Why in the world would I want to see his bathroom?"

She was also a little disappointed because he had broken a very pleasant mood. However, she obeyed and let him lead her by the hand up the stairs and down the hall to his bedroom.

Once they were inside he led her over to a door that led to his private bathroom. When she moved in all she could say was WOW. It was the most beautiful bathroom she had ever seen. The whole floor was covered in white plush carpet. The bottom part of the walls was decorated in black ceramic tile and the top in elegant wallpaper. The 6 foot long vanity was a soft white with gold trim and a huge gold leaf mirror. In one corner of the room was his own private whirlpool, which was red in color with gold plated faucets. In another corner was a large red enameled tub also with gold plated faucets. In the center of the room on one wall was a huge shower stall with sliding glass doors and gold plated handles.

He put his arms around her and kissing her asked, "Care to indulge angel?"

"Yes Sir I would like that."

As she stood there quite willingly he removed her robe and hung it up. Next he removed the top of her negligee and also hung it up. Then he removed the bottom and told her to take her slippers off. Once again angel stood before him in all her naked beauty.

Kissing her then said simply, "I'm waiting angel!"

It took her a few second to realize he was waiting for her to undress him. She was all too happy to comply as she removed his robe, his pajama bottoms, and his slippers. His manhood was already hard and erect but she stifled the urge to touch it.

He opened the shower doors and took her by the hand leading her into the large shower. Angel had never seen a shower quite like this. On each wall there were two showerheads that could be turned in any direction and could also vary the water pressure and type. In the ceiling there were lights controlled by a dimmer switch to match the mood one wanted.

"Why all the showerheads Sir?" she inquired.

"Let me demonstrate angel, he offered. He made angel stand in the center of the shower room while he began to toy with the handles. The first showerhead came on allowing streams of warm water to flow over her lower back. The second one he turned on and adjusted it so it shot a straight stream of water on her neck massaging it gently. Then he went to the other side and turned on a third faucet that directed the water in two small jets right on her breasts and nipples. If she didn't move the jets of water would strike right on her hard nipples. Then he turned on the fourth faucet grinning as he did so.

"Spread your legs a little angel," he instructed.

Angel did as she was told and she gasped a little when the water struck. The reason she gasped was in pleasure because he had directed a straight stream of water right to her V patch and love channel. Angel quickly discovered that by twisting her hips just so she could vary the pleasure she was feeling. He now turned on the showerheads on the sides and let the water flow over the sides of her naked body.

Never had angel felt such an erotic experience from a shower. "You are free to play as you like for the next few moments," he told her.

"Thank you Sir", she responded and took him up on his offer.

He went in the corner and sat down on a stool that was sitting there and simply watched. He was enjoying watching her naked body twisting and turning as she shifted around to let the water strike her in various parts of her body. For angel it was like fingers massaging her breasts and nipples and between her spread thighs and onto her love channel. At one point he got up and went behind her and redirected one of the jets so it struck right between her bottom cheeks and directly on her anus. Angel moaned in delight as that was a very sensitive part of her body.

After watching her sexy naked body twisting and squirming for a few more moments he readjusted the water so it ran smoothly down her naked body from all sides. Then he stepped in front of her and teasingly said, "You can't have all the fun."

Angel wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or happy. She had enjoyed so much the way the water titillated her naked body but now on the other hand she had him right in front of her and completely naked and hard. All doubt was removed as he put his arms around her and kissed her passionately pulling her naked body close to his. For the next few moments they kissed and hugged each other as the warm water gently caressed both of their naked bodies.

After a few moments he pulled her out from under the water and picked up the soap from off the shelf and began to rub it all over her naked body. Angel stood there her eyes on him intently as he softly but gently let his hands roam all over her naked body soaping her as he went. It felt so good especially when his hands went over her breasts and nipples, between her soft thighs, and down the crack of her bottom cheeks.

Once he had finished soaping her up he gave her the soap and it was now her turn. She gladly took the soap as she wanted to feel her hand all over his hard masculine body. She gently rubbed the soap on and she could tell by the look in his eyes that he was pleased and aroused.

When she got to his manhood she was a little hesitant to touch without permission until he read her mind and gently said, "Yes you may, angel." She was thrilled as she had wanted to all that day.

Ever so gently she stroked it and rubbed his manhood and his jewels as well. Had it not been for his own self-control he would have cum right then and there. Once she had him soaped up all over his body he led her back under the water and they delighted in rinsing each other off and wiping the soap off.

Most of the soap was gone off him now except for a little around his ankles. She knelt down to wash the rest of it off and as she did so was keenly aware that his stiff erect manhood was just inches from her face. She licked her lips and dared to wonder if she should ask.

Finally she looked up at him with longing in her eyes and licked her lips and simply said, "May I Sir?" He simply smiled at her and nodded; permission had been given.

She opened her lips and took the tip of it in her mouth and began to lick it and suck on it. Gradually she took more and more of that wonderful shaft in her mouth and began to go up and down on it sometimes licking and sometimes sucking. After the way he had treated her she was more then happy to please him in such a way. He was obviously happy as well because it took no time at all for him to ejaculate and angel accepted it all. He let her get up and kissed her once again. Angel had not cum yet but she knew her turn would come when he was ready.

He turned off all the water and led her by the hand out of the shower and over to the whirlpool. The water was already the right temperature as they stepped in and he turned the jets on. Just like with the shower there were many jets that could be moved around and their strength controlled. Angel delighted at the many ways she could maneuver to let the jet streams hit her naked body right where she wanted them to. Needless to say between her spread thighs, her breasts and nipples, and anus received much attention.

Roger cooperated and helped her as well. At one point she had maneuvered her body so that one jet was caressing her anus and another one was lapping at her love channel. At that moment he leaned over and kissed her deeply his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her nipples with his fingernails gently teasing them. Angel's naked body was totally on fire and she could feel the juices between her legs.

It was time for her to cum and he knew it but he had one more surprise for her. He held his hand out to her and let her get up and quickly led her into the bedroom, both of them still soaking wet. Without a word he led her over to the end of his four-poster bed. The bed had a round oak rail about three feet off the ground that connected the foot posts. With out saying a word he quickly bent angel over the rail at the waist so her upper body was on the bed and her legs dangled down the backside just barely off the ground.

"Spread your legs angel!" he ordered and she quickly complied. "Further he instructed and again she complied opening her legs as far as she could, exposing herself to him completely.

He wasted no time knowing exactly what he was going to do. He knew what angel liked so he quickly spread her cheeks with his fingers, put the tip of his manhood against her anus and thrust quickly into her. Angels screamed a deep scream of passion and fulfillment as he penetrated her. As he thrust back and forth inside of her she thrust her bare bottom towards him as much as she could.

He had already been satisfied once but wanted to again. He loved her breasts and nipples so as he thrust back and forth inside of her he reached forward and under her chest. Taking hold of her breasts, one in each hand; he squeezed tightly, tweaking her nipples with his fingers. It not only excited him more but excited angel as well. The desire to cum had built up in her for so long that it took very little time for her to erupt in the best orgasm she had ever had. Her naked body shuddered with the force of it and she grabbed a hold of the bedclothes tightly.

It wasn't too long after she came that he came again, this time inside of her. After they had both calmed down he pulled out of her and helped her to her very wobbly feet. They went into the bathroom and cleaned themselves off and realized they both were drained physically, emotional, psychologically, and sexually He led angel by the hand over to the bed and they both got in. He put his arm around her and angel who was more contented then she had ever been in her life snuggled close to him. With her naked body against his and a smile on her face she dropped off quickly to a deep sleep.

Monday morning came and it was time for angel to head back home. She knew in her heart that she did not want to go. They ate breakfast together and angel hoped it would not end as she loved being with him.

Angel's heart leapt for joy when he said, "angel I really enjoyed our time together, can you come back next weekend?"

There was no hesitation in her voice, "Yes Sir I would love to come back!"

"Great, shall we plan on Friday night here then?"

"That will be fine Sir."

"I will want you here by 6:00 sharp, understood?"

"Yes Sir", that will be fine."

"Then as an after thought she asked coyly, "What happens if I am late Sir?"

He thought for a moment and said I would probably take you up to my bedroom, strip you naked, take you down over my bare thighs and give you several smacks with my hand on your bare behind; probably five smacks for each minute you are late so you had better be on time.

"Yes Sir," she answered, "I will definitely remember."

With that being said he escorted her out to her car, they kissed goodbye and angel started the drive home. She was careful to watch her speed and also to time how long it would take to get to his house from hers. When she got home it took her exactly 2 hr on the nose to make the trip.

The rest of that week was miserable for angel. How could she forget the wonderful time they had. She had even gotten over the spanking she had received knowing she deserved it. In fact it only made her more attracted to him because he had been man enough to give it to her and he cared as well.

Friday came all too slowly and when it finally got there, it seemed like the hours drug on forever. She had packed long ago and was ready to go. When 3:50 came angel was in the car ready to go. She had ten minutes to wait before heading down the highway.

During those ten minutes she replayed what he had said would happen if she was late. He would strip her naked, take her up to the bedroom, take her naked body down over his bare thighs, and give her five smacks for each minute being late. In those few remaining minutes until 4:00 angel let her mind wander imaging it all happening. She could almost feel her naked body lying over his bare thighs pressed up against his swollen manhood as he smacked her bare behind with his hand. She could see her legs kicking back and forth trying to avoid the smacks of his strong hand.

One may never know what drove angel's mind that day and to this day she doesn't know. The clock on the dashboard read four o clock and angel just looked at it. At exactly 4:01 her lips said, "That's five." At 4:02 she said, "That's ten." Every minute she added another five to her count.

At 4:30 exactly she said, "Hum 150, that ought to be about right." Angel smiled to herself, turned the car on, and down the freeway she drove. There was no doubt that before this night was over angel would find herself lying naked over his bare thighs in the privacy of his bedroom, squirming and wiggling, and kicking her legs wildly as she would be spanked all over her bare behind. It was going to be another great weekend.