Angie's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi suggested she lie on my chest and grind in that position. Angie did this as Heidi surprised her when she inserted a finger up her ass. Heidi sawed first one, then two fingers up Angie's crinkled star while she ground my cock stimulating both her clit and this new sexually charged area in the back of her pussy.

The sensations I felt on my cock were incredible. Heidi's fingers were sawing in and out but also wiggling. I could feel them rub through the thin membrane of flesh. Heidi's fingers felt wonderful against the shaft of my cock as Angie ground the bottom depths of her sweet hole on my bulbous head. I was close and prayed I would last until her orgasm.

Suddenly, Angie was bouncing, grinding and flailing uncontrollably. Then, another lightening bolt struck and her rain sprayed. Gush upon gush shot from her tight lips. I wanted to taste this mix again and attempted to move my head in line with the streaming flow as she sprang back up into the cowgirl position.

Angie's pussy squeezed my cock as it shot the delicious brew. The sensation coupled with the intense show caused me to loose all control. My balls shot their burning contents into this little firecracker's drenched box. After this first massive shot, I realized I wasn't wearing a condom and bucked Angie off my erupting rod as she continued to spray me with her sweet nectar.

Shannon and Heidi were so turned on by the sight, they both fought over my cock. Heidi took one rope and Shannon took the next. Each savored the creamy mix. As the girls fought over my pole, I clawed my way to Angie's squirting pussy; only to arrive as the last trickle dribbled over my tongue.

As Angie finally came down from her high, she lay panting next to me as Shannon and Heidi now alternated between Angie's and my legs. Shannon started to squeeze my cock as she searched for every last drop; while Heidi used her spear-like tongue to probe for my cum deep in Angie's sweet pussy.

When Shannon had my cock hard, she jumped on cowgirl style and fucked me. She humped and ground until she had a nice orgasm while Angie lay next to me stroking my chest. When Shannon's orgasm passed, she traded spots with Heidi.

Heidi then cleaned my cock of Shannon's cum. She wanted my hard beast but she wanted it her way. She dragged me to my knees and begged me to fuck her doggie style, her favorite position.

As Heidi assumed the position, I leaned over and kissed Angie who seemed lost in a trace as Shannon worked her sloppy hole. When I finished, I quickly lined my cock up to Heidi's trimmed bush. I grabbed my cock and slid it up and down her slit. Shannon and Angie were busy and I needed some lube. When I had enough juice on it, I plunged in balls deep. Heidi inhaled deeply as I sank my fat cock all the way in with one stroke.

Heidi was beside herself. She said this was the fullest she had ever felt. She immediately began meeting my thrusts and slapped her ass cheeks against my balls. Some time during all this, Anne gave the camcorder to Shannon and she snuck between Heidi legs. Anne's tongue licked and slurped Heidi's drooling cunt as I hammered her pussy.

Anne had her fingers working hard on Heidi's clit. The combination of my intense hammering of her tight snatch and Anne's all out assault on her clit sent Heidi cascading into an orgasmic bliss. Heidi bucked so hard that she sent me flying back to Angie's side. As I watched Heidi continue with her amazing display, Angie took my cock deep down her throat to clean my chiseled rod of Heidi's girl cum.

Anne continued her clitoral assault as Heidi finally ground her cunt onto her face. Anne noisily attacked her pussy until Heidi peaked with another mind blowing orgasm. As Heidi slowly recovered, Angie moved to my side and said quietly, "Anne is the only one who hasn't had that meaty dick of yours. Are you going to fix that?"

My little minx was a kinky one. I liked that; I liked that a lot. I leant down to my sister who had Shannon cleaning her pussy juiced face and asked loud enough for all to hear, "So Anne, you are the only one who hasn't taken a ride tonight. Ready?"

I lay back and told Angie to suck me rock hard while we all waited to see what my sister's reaction would be. To all of our surprise, she lay on the pillow next to me as Angie sucked my cock. She looked at me and said, "Take me in the ass. Angie, get me ready."

Angie quickly moved between Anne's legs. Angie grabbed Anne's legs just below the knees and pushed them forward spreading them slightly. She quickly had her ass just at the right height to stick her tongue deep into my sister's ass. After several minutes of tonguing, spitting and fingering her ass, Angie looked at me and said, "She's ready."

I got between my sister's legs. My cock was sore from the night's events, but it was harder than ever. I placed the crowned head near my sister's crinkle and pushed slowly. I was amazed at the ease at which my cock slid into her ass.

I kept up the slow and steady motion until my entire length was balls deep in her cute little puckered hole. Shannon was on the camcorder and giving the play by play doing her best to describe the event. "Never in the course of anal fucking have I witnessed a colossal cock entering a tight ass so easily," in her best Howard Cosell voice.

I quicken my pace. I took my sister's legs, repositioned them above my shoulders and starting hammering away at her asshole. She was grunting and groaning. Her fat tits bounced in her face as she quickly stuck one of her nipples in her mouth and bit hard. The fact that this was my sister, three of her friends were watching and it was my first successful attempt of ass fucking was too much for me.

As my balls slapped against her ass, I blew the last of my cum into my sister's dark tunnel. She felt the creamy mix coat her hole as I announced I was cumming. I slammed hard one final time as my ass cheeks clenched together. We were locked in that position for nearly two minutes. My sister tormented me the whole time squeezing her anal muscles around my sensitive prick. When I thought I was finally coming down, she would flex again and prolong my intense pleasure.

Unfortunately, my sexual high faded, I rolled off and I lay exhausted next to Anne. Anne quickly told Heidi to lie on the bed. As she did, Anne strattled her face, held her ass cheeks open and pushed my creamy mix into her mouth. As the ooze flowed from my sister's ass, Heidi held her mouth open with her dancing tongue sticking out waiting for the cream to hit her taste buds. When the goo finally stopped, Anne crouched and allowed Heidi's tongue to search her inner depths to pull the last of the nectar from her bowels.

Shannon and Angie playfully licked, sucked and stroked my cock as Heidi cleaned Anne's cum filled ass. As the last bit was cleaned off my cock and the girls realized I could no longer perform, they snuggled on either side of me. Heidi and Anne rested near our feet and we all quickly fell asleep.

I awoke as the morning light shone directly in my face. I had a strong urge to take my good morning piss. Then, the events from the previous night flooded me as I detangled myself from the mass of girls using me as their personal pillow.

When I hit the floor, I turned to shut the blinds and spied the camcorder on the floor. I quickly popped the VHS tape out and slide it into my duffle bag near the door. Not trusting any of the girls, I took the bag into the bathroom with me while I pissed and took a quick shower.

As I emerged from the bathroom, I quietly woke my sister to see when our parents were returning. She groggily said, "Around 10AM. They stayed at Aunt Judy's last night to help around the farm while Uncle Tom is sick." I looked at the clock and it was 9:38.

I said, "You guys better move then. You only have 20 minutes until they are supposed to return." With that, they all jumped out of bed, gave me a quick kiss and ran for the bathroom. Angie was the last to kiss me good bye. She lingered after the kiss and I told her, "We certainly had a magical night. I hope you will consider going out with me; only this time, just the two of us."

She smiled and said, "I'd like that. Call me...SOON." I kissed her more affectionately and left. As I was leaving, mom and dad pulled into the drive. I stalled them for about 20 minutes talking about Uncle Tom and 'college life'. Then, I headed back to my apartment, called my girlfriend and broke up with her.

Bill and his girlfriend left for brunch after witnessing the painful break up call. So while I had the apartment to myself, I put the tape in the VCR and watched it from beginning to end. It was a work of art. I shot several loads watching the tape. When it ended, I tried to imagine how I could ever top this sexual conquest. Then, I realized quickly how grateful I was to have the tape to relive the memories.

A few hours later, I called Angie and asked her out. She promptly said yes. Now, more than twenty-five years later, we are still together and enjoy an active sex life full of love, respect and the occasional girlfriend or two.

12