Angie's Story

Story Info
Angie has been teasing her father in law.
4k words
4.01
45.8k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Jim."

"Hi, Angie. Call me Dad."

"OK, Dad. Everyone is out back. We decided to make it a cookout today."

I have just arrived for dinner. You and my son invited us over. My wife came earlier to help, but I was at work and came a little later.

You are absolutely beautiful. You have a little red and white checked sundress. It is sleeveless, and a little stiff on the top. The skirt is short, but modest, coming an inch or two above the knee. Your hair is hanging down to the level of the dress.

Even though it is cooling down, the day has been hot, and I can see a sheen of perspiration on your forehead, and on your chest above the dress. I can smell you faintly. I love the smell of a woman.

"OK. I'll head on back."

I bend down to kiss you on the cheek, and put one hand on your waist. As I back away, my eyes lock down, trying to see into your dress. I barely catch the tops of your small chest. I was hoping for more, but at least you aren't wearing a bra today.

I watch you walk off to the kitchen. You aren't proud of your legs, but I love them, and I love the look of your tight ass swinging in the skirt as you walk away. I know you can feel me looking at you. I don't see any panty lines, and I'm looking hard.

You have been teasing me for months. You come over to use our pool, and wear a bikini so white I can imagine seeing your nipples through it. You get out of the water, and pull the back of your swimsuit, so I can almost see inside. Some days you wear halter tops; somedays, t-shirts. But I can expect that almost every time we get together, you will show me your tits and ignore it or pretend it was an accident.

I am tired of being teased.

I go outside to the picnic table, and make small talk. My son has had a hard day at work. My wife is talking about improvements we want to make to our home. She came earlier to help with the meal. While we talk, I keep stealing glances towards the kitchen. You have arranged the seats so I am next to you.

You come out holding a dish full of corn. Your eyes catch mine, and then quickly look downward. You come to the table. When you lift your leg to step over the picnic bench, your skirt lifts, and I see most of your thigh inches from my eyes.

"Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad. I love having company for dinner."

As you say this, your grab my arm and press your breast into it. This pushes the front of your stiff dress forward, so I am looking at both tits, completely exposed. Damn you. I can't just gawk, or the others will notice. I am glancing down, and see your brown nipples sticking straight out. I can see some of your stomach below your breasts.

I put my hand on your knee below the table where nobody can see, and you still smile up at me. I wonder if you are wearing panties. I move my hand upward, but you clamp your legs together so my hand is trapped between your bare thighs. You release a little and I move upward again. I notice your expression change. This isn't the time or the place, so I pull my hand away. We will finish this later.

Soon enough, you pull away, and we eat dinner. I constantly glance in your direction, but I never get a repeat view. It is alright. I can still see the tops of your breasts in the strapless dress, and your legs up to mid thigh. What a hot little girl you are.

"Does anybody want anything more? I'll start the dishes."

You stand, grab a few plates, and walk into the kitchen. My wife gets up as well.

"I'll help."

"You sit down. Dishes are a man's job, and you helped cook."

I grab the rest of the dishes, and head into the kitchen. You are standing with your back to me, loading the dishwasher. There is a window in front of the sink that looks out on the backyard. There are light curtains in front of it, but if you lean, you can see the people still eating.

When you hear me walking, you turn you head to see who it is.

"Thanks, Dad. I'll have this done in no time."

"I'm in no hurry, Angie. I'm enjoying the view."

I think I see you blush. I have never been this forward before. I reach out and stroke your hair, then brush my hand on your cheek. You turn your head away from me a bit.

"Angie, I know a woman never shows herself accidentally."

"I don't know what you mean."

"You've been showing off your body every time you see me. When a woman makes a promise, she needs to deliver."

"I never show off my body, Dad. You know I am a good wife."

"But you aren't being a very good daughter."

I move into you. You are still doing the dishes, and my hands reach around and grab your tits. You feel my hard-on pressing into your back. You push my hands down.

"What are you doing, Dad? I need to finish these dishes."

"Don't pretend with me. I know what you want."

I step back, and quickly reach under your skirt. Just like I guessed, you aren't wearing panties. You showed your thigh to me and sat next to me without even any panties on. I can't believe I was that close to heaven without knowing it. I know what you want, and I'm going to give it to you.

You pull away and clamp your legs.

"Stop that!"

"Angie, how can you tease me like that when you know my sex life isn't what it used to be? You are going to change that."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that from now on, you'll be making a second man very happy."

"I can't do that. I've always been faithful. You know that."

"You want me to leave you alone?"

"Yes."

"Show me your tits."

You stand and stare at me for a minute. Then I see you reach a decision. You put your arms together straight down. This pushes your dress out from your body, and you lean over, giving me a full view of your little tits. Now I'm not glancing; we aren't pretending. I am leering. You stand back up.

"Not good enough. I've seen that dozens of times."

I reach up and grab your dress in front with both hands. I can feel the smooth skin of your tits on the back of my fingers when I hook them over the dress. Then I pull down, leaving you exposed to the waist. Your breasts are so firm, and your nipples are sticking straight out. Your hands move up to cover yourself.

"There, isn't that better?"

"Are you finished? Can I pull my dress up now?"

Without answering, I reach my hand out and start rubbing your tit. I can feel the hard nipple in my finger. I can feel your warm body in my hand. I reach out to kiss you and you turn your head. I kiss anyway. You are so beautiful.

"You said you would leave me alone if I showed you my chest."

"I'm sorry, Angie. That isn't enough. I need to see more."

"Please stop. The others will notice."

"If you stop resisting, we'll finish before they get suspicious."

I reach out and start to lift your skirt. Right away, your hands shoot downward, exposing your tits to me, and you hit at my hands. I am stronger than you are, so I keep pulling upward.

"How would your husband like it if I described your tits in detail because you have been showing them to me? 'Son, we have to talk. I think your wife isn't being faithful.' How would he react if he knew you had no panties today?"

You keep pushing down, but I pull up anyway. As your dress pulls above your waist, I see your pussy for the first time. My god. You are shaved. I see everything - your lips, your clitoris. I want you more than I have ever wanted anybody, baby.

"You are shaved? How many men are you sleeping with?"

"Just your son, I swear!"

"Are you telling me that nobody else has ever seen this sweet little pussy before?"

"Well, before we were married, but I've only slept with your son. Please can I cover up?"

"I don't think so."

"They are going to come in."

"Then I'll be quick."

As I unbuckle my pants, you try to jump away. I grab at you and get a handful of tit as I pull you back into me.

"Just hold still. I won't hurt you."

I turn you around and bend you over the sink. You look out the window, and can see my son and my wife talking at the table. They have no idea what is going on. Your tits are hanging down over the sink, but they aren't visible over the curtains. To anyone outside, it looks like you are washing dishes.

I have one hand in the small of your back, pinning you to the sink. My other hand is unfastening my pants. You feel the cold buckle touch your back as I undo it, then you hear the zipper coming down. I bend a little to pull my pants down and the buckle goes away. Then you feel my hard cock fall onto your ass as it pulls free of my underwear.

"I have been wanting this for a long time, sweetheart."

"Please don't do this. I only wanted you to like me."

"I love you, honey. And you know what a man and a woman do when they are in love."

The head of my dick pushes just into your pussy from behind. I can tell you are wet. I can smell your excitement. No matter what you say, I know you want this as much as I do. I push my dick all the way in and let out a sigh.

"You had better watch, in case they start coming in."

You don't speak. All I can hear is your heavy breathing. Your head is thrown back, and your face is flushed. You can see the picnic table outside. You can feel your breasts swaying back and forth as we fuck. You feel the hard edge of the sink in your belly. And you feel my cock pushing in and out of you.

"You make me so happy, baby. You wanted to make me happy, didn't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You are a good girl. So good."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You will keep being a good girl, right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I am pushing a little faster now.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, Daddy."

Then you feel my cock expand and pump inside of you. You hold still as you feel me shoot two, three, four loads of semen into your beautiful little pussy. I stop, and stay inside of you. After a minute or two, my softening dick pulls out of your pussy.

"I should get back out there."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll finish cleaning up."

"Come to my house tomorrow."

"Yes, Daddy."

"I'm alone after eight and I don't need to go to work until nine, so stop by about eight thirty."

"Alright, Dad. I'll be there."

"And wear your green wraparound dress."

I walk back to the others, while you clean yourself up. You take a dishcloth, and clean the come off of your legs. Your pussy is sensitive, and the cloth feels a little rough on it. You pull your dress back in place, and look like nothing has happened, except for a little extra perspiration on your face.

It only takes a few minutes to start the dishwasher, and then you go back outside. You try to make small talk and ignore that you have just taken your father-in-law's dick in the kitchen. Nobody notices, and the evening finally ends.

You are on fire. You can't stop thinking about tomorrow, and about my hands on your body, and my dick in your pussy. You lie in bed with your eyes open, staring at the ceiling, waiting. You turn and squirm, but you can't seem to get to sleep. At one point, you even try to get him interested, to add his sperm to mine, but he is too tired. Eventually you fall asleep without noticing it, and wake up to the new morning.

Finally, you pull up to my house. You got yourself ready for me. You put on the green dress, and a pair of sandals. No underwear, and no bra. As you walk to the door, your hard nipples are outlined against the thin green material of your dress. The belt hangs from your waist. You can feel the air on your bare pussy.

"Hi, Dad. I'm here."

"Great. Let's go."

You are disappointed.

"Where are we going?"

"Just get in the car."

As I drive, I am running my hand up and down on your leg. It is hot, so I have the air conditioning on. You aren't wearing much. You have goose pimples on your arms, and the air is chilling your nipples even more. But my hand has more to do with your arousal than the air.

You don't need to wait long, as I start to pull into a parking lot.

"I thought you should see where I work. The presses don't start for a couple hours, so we have some time before people get in."

I pull through a large lot, up towards the front. I am a manager, so I have a decent parking spot. When we get out of the car, the hot air shocks you after the cold air conditioning. It feels heavy and humid, almost like rain. I walk you in through the front door. It is too early for the receptionist to be in, but I have keys.

We walk through the plant. There are large presses all around. There is a big black and white press for newsprint. We also have color presses for Ads and inserts. You can smell the ink in the air, and your sandals stick a little to the floor as we walk. At the other end of the plant is my office. It isn't large, but it has a window. It also has windows onto the plant. I unlock it and lead you in.

"So how do you like it, Angie?"

"It's nice."

There isn't much. I spent most of my time in the plant. I have a desk with a computer on it, and some shelves with books. There is a small two drawer filing cabinet.

"Angie, what are you wearing under the dress?"

"Nothing."

"Good girl. Show me."

The dress is a wraparound, so you can pull the top apart, exposing your tits.

"Not that way, honey. Untie it."

You untie the belt, and the dress falls open. It is hanging over your tits, covering them, but the parting of the two halves has exposed your shaved pussy. I look at the filing cabinet, and clear some papers off of it.

"Do you ever masturbate, Honey?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Sit over hear and show me."

You pull the back of the dress up, and ease onto the filing cabinet. The metal feels cool and smooth against your bottom. It is nice in this heat. You put your hand on your pussy and start rubbing it up and down.

"Spread your legs a little."

You do, putting your legs on either side of the cabinet, and keep rubbing. I am unbuckling my belt.

"Use your fingers, Honey."

You stop rubbing with your palm, and run a finger from the bottom of your slit, up to your button. Then you start circling your clit. I have my pants and my underwear down. You see my dick pointing at you.

"Stick your fingers in."

You take one finger, and push it into your pussy. Then you put in a second. You are getting wet now. You pull your fingers out and rub your clitoris a little, and then push your fingers back in, fucking yourself. I have my hand on my dick, and I'm stroking it.

"Spread your lips. I want to see the pink inside."

You reach your left hand in, and spread your lips apart. You can feel the air on your burning pussy. You are still rubbing yourself with your right hand. I am stroking, and starting to leak pre-cum.

"You have a beautiful pussy."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Come suck me."

I pull my pants down, and you get off the cabinet and come kneel in front me. You start licking the pre-cum off my head. It is salty. I jerk a little as you lick around my head. Watching you has made me so excited that your tongue feels rough on my excited head. So you start to lick around my shaft. You start at the top, and lick in circles working down. You can smell my sweat in my hair. You grab my balls in one hand while you are licking.

"Take me in your mouth."

"I don't think I can. You are too big."

"You can do it. Go ahead."

You pull back to the tip tip, and open your mouth. My dick is wide, and you have to open as wide as you can to get over the head. You push down, but you can only get two or three inches of me in. So you put one hand up on the base of my dick and squeeze, while your head pulls back, and pushes back down on the top of my dick. As your mouth wets me, it is easier to take me in. You might be getting as far as four inches.

You hear me starting to breathe hard. You reach down with your other hand and go back to playing with your pussy. Your fingers feel wonderful when your mouth is full of cock.

After a few minutes of this, you feel my dick tighten and start shooting. You try to swallow as much as you can, but I pump faster than you can swallow, and some stays in your mouth so you can taste it.

You are almost ready, so your free hand starts rubbing your nipples while the first rubs your pussy.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Somebody is applauding.

"Very nice. I should come to work early more often."

"Hey, Bill. Have you ever met my daughter-in-law, Angie?"

You wrap your dress around to cover yourself. I am pulling my pants on.

"Well, I've seen her pussy and I've seen her sucking cock, but we've never met."

"Angie, this is Bill. He runs the Lino. Bill, this is Angie, my son's wife."

You blush, and hold your hand out to shake his. The other is holding your dress wrapped shut. It isn't completely successful, one of your tits is exposed.

"I was just showing Angie the plant."

"Stop shitting me, Jim. You were just face fucking her and you are trying to pretend nothings up? Let's see what she looks like."

"You heard him, Angie. Unwrap the dress."

You take either side in your hands, and pull them apart, like you are flashing someone in a raincoat. Now you are exposed head to toe. Your small brown tits and your shaved pussy are on complete display. At least you still have your sandals on. Bill isn't even looking you in the eye. You see him staring at your tits, then your pussy, then your tits again. He is smiling.

"What do you say, boss. Want to share?"

"Sure. Just leave the office. I don't want you messing anything up."

"No, Dad. I am yours."

"Don't be silly, Angie. Look at him."

He is wearing canvas overalls, with ink stains on them, and a blue work shirt under the overalls. You can see an erection pressing against the overalls.

"We can't leave him like that. Didn't I teach you about teasing?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Now go be a good girl and make Bill happy."

"Yes, Daddy."

Bill steps out through the door and hold its open for you.

"Come on out here, Princess. I'll be quick."

"Wait, Angie. Leave that here so it won't get dirty."

You slip out of your dress and hand it to me. Then walk out into the pressroom wearing nothing but your green sandals.

"Come sit over here."

Bill is clearing newsprint off of a table. It is steel and doesn't look very clean. You walk up to him. You are so aroused that it almost hurts to move your legs. He puts his hands on your waist and lifts you up onto the table. He pulls you to the edge of the table and spreads your legs apart. Your pussy is swollen, and he can smell your juice even over the ink. You put a hand on your pussy in front of this stranger.

"It looks like you're pretty excited already, and we don't have much time. I'm going to skip the preliminaries."

He slips his overalls off his shoulders, and pulls them down. Then he pulls his shorts to his knees. He is already hard. His work shirt drops down below his waist, but his dick is poking though the sides, pointing straight at your cunt. He walks up to the table and starts rubbing his dick on your pussy. You move your hand out of the way to let him in. He rubs his head in your pussy, getting it slick with your own juice, and then rubs it up onto your clitoris. You can't take much more of this teasing.

He puts one thumb on either side of your pussy, and pulls the lips apart. Then he pushes the head into your exposed pink. You wish it were me, but at this point any dick will do. He starts to push in, and you grab him with your pussy. You can feel his pulse pounding through his dick, you are holding on so tight. It make it hard for him to push in. So he pulls out a little, and then pushes in again.

You keep squeezing.

He keeps pushing.

Finally, he is all the way in, and you can feel his balls on the bottom of your pussy. You are almost there. He starts to pump. You wrap your legs around his waist and lean back.

He starts pumping faster.

And you are over. You arch your head back and let out a yell. You are back on your hands, and the curve of your back is pushing your tits out. That is all he needs, and he starts pumping his semen into you.

12