Anime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

"OK, Stella. That's it. Now you have to get dressed very quickly or I'm going to ravish you," I told her. Then without giving her a chance to even blink, let alone dress, I continued.

"Sorry, time's up. Ravishment it will be."

I settled on the bed next to where she was curled and reached for where her pussy was peeping out at me. I pressed my thumb against her slit and wasn't too surprised when her lips yielded and my thumb slipped inside her, revealing her to be hot and wet.

Standing again I stripped off my trousers, giving Stella plenty of time to decide she wanted to back off. I was also giving her plenty to see and her eyes fastened on me and her breathing deepened even more, but she didn't try to get off the bed.

Hands closing over her breasts I steered her around, coaxing her to lie flat on her back. I didn't need to move her legs apart; she was ready for me. I moved up and over her, paused for a moment and then plunged into her, while at the same time Stella pushed determinedly up to meet me.

Hard in her, I smiled down at her, and she was smiling back at me, a gloating look on her face.

"I knew you were going to do this when you started drumming your fingers against me instead of spanking," she told me. "I've been waiting."

"Waiting is good for you," I told her. "It helps build character. Now, however, it's time for action."

With that I started to show her some action. I drove into her hard and fast and Stella responded the same way. The way she responded I have to admit that she probably had been waiting for me to make a move, anticipating it and getting worked up while waiting.

Now, however, we were both on the same page, and we were making that bed of mine work. Fortunately, it had good inner-springs and could take the pounding we were giving it.

I pounded against Stella and she took everything I had and came bouncing back for more. Which I was quite happy to give.

I bounced on her, hands playing with her breasts. The only time my hands weren't pawing her breasts was when my mouth took their place, sucking on her breasts and nibbling on her nipples. She would, I suspected, have a few love bruises to remember me by.

Not that I was getting of scot free. Stella sank her fangs into my neck and I was going to have to wear high collars or have a fast explanation ready.

Breasts and neck were minor affairs. All the major action was downstairs where our loins were tangled against each other. Stella's legs were curled around me, giving her extra strength to help pull me into her when I drove down. Not that I needed the encouragement. She was hot and wet, tight yet slippery, and I was pistoning in and out of her with almost machine like precision.

Not that what I was doing was mechanical. It was well and truly a case of flesh and blood, nerves and sensations, every little movement sending ripples of feeling coursing through our bodies, and our movements were by no means little.

We bounced, and each bounce lifted us a little higher. Emotionally, that is. Physically, we were lucky we weren't bouncing off the ceiling as well, we were so eager in our fun.

All those little increments of pleasure were slowly driving us wild. Not so slowly, come to think of it. I was feeling desperate, needing to finish this, but no way I wanted to finish before Stella and I had no idea how she was going.

I found out when she shrieked in my ear, legs flying high and her body pressing frantically up against me. My cock was seized by her internal muscles and she started milking me. That was the only hint I got that she'd reached her climax, but it was sufficient. I yielded, spraying her insides thoroughly.

I recovered first and rolled off her, lying next to her. Eventually Stella groaned and sat up.

"When you decide to beat someone," she muttered, "you sure don't mess around."

Her energy levels came flooding back and she was quickly bouncing around, cleaning herself up and dressing. I also dressed, but I was moving a lot slower than Stella.

Stella suddenly turned to me.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "Janet. She'll be thinking we've killed each other."

"Just tell her I insisted that you pose for some sketches," I said.

Stella snorted and darted out of the room to go and find Janet. I strolled along after.

Janet seemed relieved to see Stella. Not so happy to see me. Me, she glared at.

"Did you spank Stella," she demanded.

"Of course," I said. "Stella, drop your panties and show Janet how red your bottom is."

Both girls gave me a cold look at that one and declined.

"He made me sit and pose for him afterwards," explained Stella.

Janet glared at me again, spotted my pad and demanded to see. Saying nothing, I passed her the pad. The pad was open at the last sketch I'd made. Stella nude and with a lustful look on her face. In anime fashion which mean breasts, bottom and pussy were, shall we say, slightly emphasised.

Janet took one look at the drawing, blushed hotly and almost threw the pad to Stella. Stella looked at it and blushed as well. For a moment I thought she was going to tear the pad in half. I quickly rescued it, while Janet was giving Stella and me odd looks.

I didn't blame her. One look at that picture and you just knew what was going to happen to the girl shown there.

"I have a very good imagination," I murmured. "I just needed the general shape and the picture just flowed."

I smiled at Janet, just daring her to call me a liar. Stella just stood there, trying to look shocked and innocent.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12