Anita: A Week Of Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to the hotel, Bob gracefully asked me if I wanted to shower first, and I gratefully accepted. Ten minutes, and a cool nightgown later, I finally felt clean, and cool. I said I would order some dinner for us while he showered, and he was gone.

The bathroom was large, and had a marble façade. Sitting in the center of the bathroom was a large two person hot tub, and I was momentarily considering offering we both share the tub, but remember our earlier conversations. If we were going to use the tub, let it be later in the week, if the opportunity (and Bob's cock, lol) arose.

Yes, I am slutty sometimes, don't you just love me? I do, lol. But I resolved to do two things tonight – one was to (try to) behave myself (it would be hard, lol – I do love to flash my cunt, but I was determined), and the second was to encourage Bob to be himself.

I chose to wear a thin, but not too revealing, black silk nightgown (a full body, but with a lacy bodice, my nipples rubbing against the fine transparent lace, and yes, no panties) and had already shared this thought with Bob in the car. (Well partly, I forgot to tell Bob about the no panties, or the see through bodice, mmm.) He said ok, and actually smiled. He said he probably would slip on a pair of silk boxers, would I mind? So there we were, he in the cutest boxers, and me in my black silkie. He didn't blink twice when he saw my tits through the lace, lol.

We were waiting for our dinner – I had ordered something light – a cheese platter, and two bottles of wine – and Bob was sipping a cold beer from the bar. Sue had already told us that as long as we didn't order the $100 top shelf wines, there wouldn't be a problem with any of the bill, drinks included. I chose an orange juice, partly to replenish some of my fluids, partly to wait for the wine.

As we sat there, Bob selected some soft music from the TV service, and he closed the blinds to create a cool soothing atmosphere. He turned on one small lamp, and the ambience was soothing. He sat opposite me, and we were making small talk waiting for the room service.

There was nothing like now to get him to open up to me. Why wait?

"Bob" I started, "What could I do to make you more relaxed?" I hoped I could encourage him to talk some more, and not feel pressured. "I am here to listen to you, and help in any way if I can."

He said, simply "Nita, I have been in a mess at home for years. The best I could offer you, or anyone, is to jerk off for you. I am scared of being held tightly, and scared of being trapped. I . . . oh fuck."

"Hon," I replied, "There is nothing wrong with masturbating. I do it all the time. It can be healthy, and fun. Talk to me – tell me anything you want to. Tell me all, please"

"Are you sure? Can I tell you all? Would you let me? I have need to talk for a long, long time, but been too scared to, in case someone laughed at me."

"Bob, I listen good, and sometimes even give good advice. We are here together for 5 nights. Tell me all, yes. I will listen and help too. And, I will not laugh at you."

I know it's healthy and fun, usually," he said, softly, "But it's all I can do. I can stand over you, look at your cunt, and get hard, and pull my cock. But if you touch me I feel like a 1,000 needles are stabbing in at me. I feel like I can't breath. I shudder . . . waiting for the abuse to start . . . I cringe and feel like I am going to have a heart attack. It doesn't matter who I'm with. It started bout three years ago. I used to be a sex demon before, lol, can you believe that?" He slumped back.

At that, the door bell rang. Food. I was starving, but only wanted a light snack, and Bob agreed. And we spend the next twenty minutes eating some soft cheeses and drinking the first bottle of wine. Conversation waned while the food was consumed. We reverted back to small talk, and just sat there enjoying the quiet of the end of the day.

"Bob," I said, finally, after I wiped any loose crumbs away. "I have an idea."

"What?" he asked suspiciously.

"Why don't we undress, and sit naked? No touching. No demands. You can look at me, and I can look at you. I won't pressure you into anything, and you can do whatever you feel like. Please?"

"Why, Nita?" he asked, slightly confused. "I will probably get a hard on, and pull my cock in front of you, then feel ashamed. Is that what you want me to do? Get more upset? I don't think so."

"Bob," I said calmly, "Yes, pull that cock of yours. Cum all over me if you like. Shoot your load into the floor, cum on the drapes. Anywhere! Fuck, do it. Pull it twice, or more. Hell, I might stroke my cunt too. Bu not to shame you. Fuck, I won't be ashamed or embarrassed. I only want to show you trust. I want you to know I ain't that cunt you married. And yes, I am willing to do that for you, before you ask, because I care for you so much."

At that, I stood and disrobed. Letting the black silkie slip to the floor. I stood there naked. I sat back down, put one leg up on the arm of the chair, and opened my legs. "Bob," I said, "come over here and stand in front of me. I won't touch you. Take your shorts off. Let your cock grow if you want to. Look at my cunt and enjoy yourself."

"Oh, Nita, I can't do that." He said. "Why hurt me like that. I will only be ashamed. Please."

"Bob, my cunt is there for you to look at, and touch if you want. Open it, play with it, even. I won't touch you, and I will not laugh or be ashamed, and I definitely won't think you are shameful. I am offering you a chance to undo the torment with no pressure. Take it."

"I can't. I can't"

"You can, and I think you want to. I am offering you an open look, and an open book. Let's put the demons behind you. Do it."

He stood, and slowly dropped his shorts. His cock was still small, but cute looking. He had shaved his cock too, mmm. His cock was uncircumcised, and of moderate length. As he walked towards me, his cock started to spring into life, and the first thing I noticed was the foreskin retract, to reveal his purple knob. By the time he reached me his cock was nearly erect, pulsing blood flowed through his cock, and he was hard within minutes.

"Bob," I said, seductively, "Look at my cunt, and it is a cunt Bob. It isn't a vagina, you aren't my doctor. I want that cock of yours to know I have a sex organ, a cunt, for your pleasure. Take it."

He stood in front of me, inches away, and took his six inch cock in his right hand. Slowly, he started to rub and pull. As he pulled I watched his foreskin move back and forward over his cock knob. He started to pull harder, and his cock seemed to get stiffer.

"Go on, Bob." I said. "Take control. My cunt wants that seed. You can blow anytime. You can cum in my cunt, or on my cunt, or on my tits. Anywhere you want to. Do you want me to open my mouth? Do you want to shoot that load into my open mouth? I can open my mouth and let you shoot without my lips touching you, if you want me to?"

He was pulling hard now, and I knew it wouldn't be long until he came. Would he be strong and try for my mouth? Would he opt out for my tits? I didn't care. I knew more and more that I wanted him, and I wanted to help him too.

"Oh Nita," he strained to speak, "I want to cum so much. Please don't laugh at me." He said still pounding his meat hard.

"Bob, I will never laugh at you. I want that seed in my hole, any one of my holes. I want you to cum, NOW!"

At that, he shot his load of sticky white cum, straight at my face. I was quick, and got a lot of it in my mouth, but some dribbled onto my chin. I reached a finger up, and using my finger, licked the rest up. I made a show of licking up, and swallowing all of his cum. Bob sagged onto his knees, and cried.

I resisted the temptation to reach for him. I understood his torment, and knew I might cause him to jump if I reached for him now. I sat there, cunt still open in invite, and said, "Bob, that was great. I don't know about you, but if you do that to me every night, I won't complain. Look up at me, please."

I knew my cunt was at his eye level. He raised his eyes to me, and looked straight into my cunt.

"Oh Nita," he whispered, "I feel so inferior, so ashamed."

I parted my cunt lips with my fingers. "Look, Bob, look at my cunt." I said, as I inserted a finger deep into my fuck hole, then sucked my cunt juices from the finger. "I finger my cunt every day. I suck that juice every day too. I love it, and never feel ashamed. Ever!" His eyes followed my finger.

"Bob, I want you to know you can jerk off anytime. You can wake in the middle of the night and pull your cock. You can walk in on me in the shower and I will open my mouth for you. I will finger my cunt for you. I want you to be you."

At that he stood, and went back to his seat. He didn't dress, and neither did I. In fact, as he sat, I made sure he could see me completely, and I started to finger my hot wet cunt. I wanted him to see me fuck myself.

"Bob, in a few days I know you will trust me, and you too. Let's spend this time together to get you sorted. Yes?" I knew he only needed some tender loving care, rather than abuse, and in no time he would be filling my holes with his throbbing cock.

I wanted him to trust me. Fully, and completely. I arched back and finger fucked my cunt in his view. I wanted his eyes to see ME jerk off, and for him to know it was ok to do it, and more importantly, I want him to know I felt no shame, no shame for me, or for him.

I plunged one, then two fingers deep into my hole, feeling my whole body tremble as I kept up the assault. I was wet, I was on fire, and I was insatiable. I watched him as I finger fucked my hot cunt. His eyes never left my hand. He kept looking, but never spoke. I was beyond care, and so happy for this freedom. I now pushed three fingers into my sopping hole and kept up the rhythm. Faster, still I plunged. I felt my body tighten, I felt my snatch push against my fingers, then I shuddered into a frenzied orgasm. My hot cunt screaming in pleasure at the attack I had given it. The waves and ripples of orgasm kept coming and I kept finger fucking my velvet cunt. I felt my clitoris bursting at my touch. I went on and on – in and out, feeling a second orgasm built on top of the first. Still I didn't stop. Sheer electricity now flowed through my body. My tits screamed, and still I didn't stop, or couldn't stop, now. I wanted to explode in delirium.

I knew I could actually "ejaculate" a liquid, as strong as any mans, if I kept masturbating long enough. This only occurred occasionally, but tonight I was determined to keep going until I shot my own load for Bob to see. It took a lot of effort, and concentration, and usually a strong encouragement (Bob watching was more than enough encouragement, lol), but it was possible for me to shoot a load, too. This ejaculation was usually large – as much as half a cup, of fuck knows what, but it would gush out of my cunt up to 12 inches and soak me completely. It never tasted any different to my normal cunt juices, but it only occurred when I was totally, sexually free. Like tonight.

Tonight was not going to be a disappointment. I felt it rise, I felt my own cum come, lol. I shot my own cum high above my cunt, and Bob just sat and stared. I couldn't move. My whole body was in a spasm, but my heart was happy, and so was I. The intensity of the orgasm always left me weak, and tonight was no different.

Eventually I managed to sit up and I looked at Bob. He hadn't moved or spoken. His cock was hard but he wasn't stroking it. He was almost in a daze.

"Wow, Nita. That was awesome," he smiled broadly. "I never knew women could cum – wow, that was . . . oh man, what a sight. Thank you."

I needed to clean myself up and slipped off to the bathroom.

When I returned Bob was drinking another beer, still naked, but his cock had gone down. I was happy to sit around naked, and let him learn to relax with me. I was also still naked, and had decided we would be naked all week, whenever we were alone. I wanted him to watch my tits jiggle, and I wanted him to sneak peaks at my cunt. Hell, I wanted him to stroke that cock anytime, and my mouth was gonna be there for it.

"Gee, Nita," he said, "what the fuck was all that? I couldn't believe it."

"Bob, I honestly don't know." I said, as I stroked my tit, "but I do know it is a great feeling. It doesn't happen often, though. I have tried to get that sort of orgasm regularly, but it seems to only happen when I am totally relaxed. Like I am sitting here with you. Naked."

"What?" he said, surprised. "You're relaxed sitting here with me? Even after I jerked off all over you? Nita, you are something special. My shit wife wouldn't have even waited for my cock to get hard, without her screeching at how perverted I was."

"Bob, I am not your cunt of a wife." I said, "but, I would like to be YOUR cunt, lol" I laughed. "You can even call me your cunt if you like to, I think it's sexy, lol. I want you to use my body and treat me as your sex toy. Be as perverted as your evil thoughts permit. I will be equally perverted back. We will be perverted all week. Anything you want to do, and I mean ANYTHING, we will do. I can be extreme, and I will fulfil any dream you have."

"Anything?"

"Yes. No rules. No excuses. I never say no. I do anything sexual you could ever think off. All you have to do is ask, and I will do it all. I have done it all, and would love to do it with you. I would love to teach you what I have learned. Have you ever had any fantasies?"

"Sure," he said, "I have had lot's. I have never acted them out though, lol"

"Well, I will do anything, with you, to you, by you, that you ever dreamed in your wildest fantasies. Do you want that?"

"Fuck, yes. Anything?"

"Yes, anything, lol. All you have to do is suggest, and I'll do it. What have you fantasized about?"

He started to blush. "I have had lots of dreams and fantasies, lol. I don't think you could do them to me, lol" he nervously laughed. "One I do like is to play with my own nipples. I pull them and twist them while I pull my cock."

I called him over. "Come here please. My tit is jealous of the action my cunt got. Suck it for me."

He stood, and walked over. "Nita, if I suck that tit, the other is gonna get jealous. We can't have that. I have to suck them both, I think, yes?" and he leant forward to take one tit in his mouth as his hand reached for the other.

"Bob, jerk off if you like. I want you to feel free. Jerk off and I will mouth fuck your cock seed. Use my mouth as a cunt." He had already gotten hard as he sucked and was soon jerking his tool again. "I want to watch you pull your tits for me too, if you like."

"Nita, would you suck my tits please." He asked softly.

"Are you sure, Bob? I don't want to get too close till you are relaxed."

"I want you to try please," he said, and I reached up and started pulling his nipples. "I love my tits getting worked on, and my wife used to do that for me. Fuck it was she who started doing it to me. I never knew about anything like that, until she did it. Then one day she stopped. She just refused to do it anymore. Like she had teased me awake, then punished me. Suck them, pull them, twist them, hurt them please. I love it all. I love tit sex."

I pulled vigorously on his tits, and he sighed. "Aahhh, don't stop, please my cunt" he said.

I pulled harder, twisting his tits as I pulled. "If you call me your cunt, my little cocksucker, I will have to be dominant to you. Is that your wish? Is it, cocksucker? You will do as I command, as your Mistress Cunt commands, no questions asked, under fear of punishment?"

"Yes Mistress Cunt, oh yes please" he said as I tugged sharply on his tits.

"Ok, cocksucker. It is time for your first lesson." I barked at him. "Look at me."

I sat forward and took his face in my hands. "Starting now, no clothes anywhere we are alone. Starting now, if you need to piss, the door stays open. Starting now, if I ask you too, you will do anything I ask without hesitation. Do you agree?"

"Yes Nita . . . oh, sorry . . . Mistress Cunt, yes I agree."

"And Bob, if I ask, I don't ask twice. Punishment will be severe. I also ask extreme things too. This is your one chance to undo your wish. Stop now, or begin your journey to hell. I earned the title Mistress Cunt and I'll be fucked if I will relinquish it easily."

Chapter 2

He walked over to me, and took my hand.

"Nita," he started, as he sat at my feet. "I want what you are offering so much, but I also know my limits. I want to tell you a story please. It might help you understand my problems, and maybe, if you are willing, you can help me. May I intrude?"

"Sure, Bob. I want you to tell me anything. I care very much for you, and I want you to trust me completely I hope I can help you, and . . . I promise not to laugh at you." I added, honestly.

"Phew," he said, "I wasn't sure if you wanted to hear my story, or not, and I never like to bother anyone, but I do think you could help me. I don't want to burden you though. Maybe it might be best to let it go, huh?"

"Tell me, Bob, tell me, please. I will listen and I will help you."

"My life is a fuck up. I'm 45 years old, and my life is a total fuck up." he started bluntly. "Oh, don't feel sorry for me. I made my bed, and I am prepared to lie in it, but some times I don't cope well. I never seek pity or help, I just make the most of it. You, know," he stared into space, "I know how bad my life is, and yet, I accept it, too. I know I told you some of this earlier, but may I tell it all, fully, now, please?"

Over the next three hours he talked at length about his problems, his past and his dreams. I sat quietly, not interjecting, listening encouragingly. He got distracted a few times, and talked about many different topics, but always returned to the story at hand. We laughed a little as he talked, and yes, we cried too. He had several beers as he talked, and I drank the second bottle of wine. Quiet music played in the background, and it was a relief to hear his full story finally. I had known, from little things he had hinted, that all was not well at home, and I was proud he trusted me enough to share this story.

He described how his wife had manipulated, and abused him for years. He told me about some of his earlier life, how free and fun he used to be. But since meeting his wife he had become more and more depressed. He spoke quietly, almost like reciting a monologue, and I sat silently listening.

He had been a healthy, sexual adventurous kid, having many girlfriends, but he admitted that in Australia, in the early 70's sex was not discussed, or even known about, as it is these days. He laughed quietly, but was earnest in admitting that he didn't even know what masturbation was, let alone how to do it, until he was 16. He confided that his (future) wife taught him. She taught him much more too, apparently. He admitted he had had several girlfriends before her, and it was always only touching and feeling, until her. Even oral sex was unknown in Australia. [It seems that Australia in those days didn't have the media exposure we all take for granted now, and kids only learned (slowly) from each other.]

His sex drive was normal for a kid (well, maybe a bit high, lol) and he was keen and eager to explore any sexuality offered. His future wife was initially far more experienced and, as she was two years older, she took control of sex quickly. She had had an older boyfriend (who was 21 to her 17), prior to Bob, and it was that boyfriend who had taught her well. Her only demand to Bob, which he accepted, was that she remain a "virgin" until marriage.

Bob acquiesced to her request, especially as she offered her body to him for any other pleasures. She taught him about masturbation, initially how to masturbate himself, then how to do her. She taught him about oral sex, and performed it on him regularly (although she never swallowed, lol). He also learned (from her) about her oral needs, and she willingly opened her legs at any time, anywhere. He learned how to tit fuck her generous tits, and how to finger her wet, and hairy cunt. It was during this time that she used to play with his nipples, and he played with hers. Both of them experiencing intense joy from tit action. She never complained, she never refused him, and at 18 to his 16, she was definitely the dominant one in the partnership, sexually.

123456...9