Anita Blake and The Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

Friction grew in Anita's body, friction in her hot mouth, in her needy pussy; and up her tight ass, across her tender breasts and throbbing nipples and through her hard clit and swollen pussy lips. With a sudden jolt Anita's body froze as she came, her cunt, ass and mouth gripped tight to the invading cocks as she tried to scream in pure pleasure. Anita's pussy spewed out her juices, covering her groin and the groins of the two rapists in her ass and cunt as her body tensed with absolute joy.

Anita collapsed as much as she could as tremors coursed through her body. Anita could feel her mind slipping away as she felt her three rapists thrust into her vulnerable body one more time in almost total unison.

The werewolf fucking Anita's mouth shoved as much of its dick down her warm throat as it could, it's heavy balls slapping against her face as it came. The werewolf flooded into her mouth, it's thick and hot cum flowing down her throat and into her stomach, spilling out of her mouth and down her face.

The wolves raping Anita's ass and cunt came at the same time a instant later. Flooding her gripping rectum and womb, filling her with what felt like a gallon of hot cum. The werewolves hot seed spurted out from her pussy and ass, covering all three of them with sticky cum.

As the first taste of cum touched Anita's pink tongue she came again, chocking on the wolf cum filling her mouth. All four of them froze as the werewolves relieved themselves into Anita's body and Anita welcomed their cum.

Without ceremony the wolves pulled their spent cocks out of Anita as she slid off the wolf beneath her and on to her side. With their needs met the werewolves lost interest in the well fucked young woman and wandered off. Anita simply lay there on the ground with the moon light shining down on her cum covered body. Anita simply panted and gasped for air for a few moments before slowly turning her cum sticky face to a shuffling sound off to her side.

Another werewolf was stalking towards Anita and this one was in full wolf form. Anita could see between its four legs, down it's body and to its erect penis. While the wolf men had normal, if not giant dicks, the fully turned wolf had a wolf's dick. The wolf dick stood straight out proud and bright red beneath its body, and easily as large as any wolf mans.

Anita gave no thought to her actions. She saw the wolf and it's raging hard-on and simply rolled over. Anita's large tits were pressed to the ground and her nipples flared while she raised her ass up high to the approaching wolf. The wolf sniffed Anita's cum covered pussy before climbing on top of the young woman and mounting her.

Anita was simply a bitch in heat to the wolf and it treated her like one. The wolf simply began a jack-hammering assault into her swollen pussy. The wolf pumped into Anita, it's fur covered body covering her and it's tongue flopping out of its mouth and covering her hair and back in drool.

Anita only grunted and panted as she was fucked by the wolf, the sexual fire slowly building inside of her. She had never had sex with a fully turned wolf but now she was getting fucked like a animal by a animal. Anita began moaning louder and louder as she began feeling the orgasm building, beginning to enjoy getting fuck by a horny animal in heat. The wolf was thrusting into Anita faster than any human could, it's hips a complete blur in motion, and Anita was beginning to feel like her pussy was about to catch fire due to the friction.

With a final thrust the wolf cam, filling Anita's throbbing pussy like a fire hose. When the wolf had finished cumming it slid off Anita's body, gave a small lick to Anita's puckered ass-hole in a off handed manner and wandered off. Anita didn't care that she was being used, she only cared that she was blindly horny again and need to cum. Anita sat up an desperately looked around for something or someone to use to get herself off. As Anita turned around she saw another erect wolf man cock and began hurriedly crawling towards it like her life depended on it. She thirsted for cock.

As Anita reached the cock, (and that was all she cared about, not the wolf man, just his cock), she sat up, gripped the pulsing member and plunged it into her mouth. Anita groaned in pleasure as the taste of dick filled her mouth. Anita sat on her knees and quickly started to bob her head up and down on the werewolf's cock. The wolf gripped Anita's hair and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. Anita used one hand to grip and jerk the erect staff and used the other to grasped and massage the cum filled balls.

Anita looked to her side as she continued to give the werewolf a desperate blow job and saw the rest of the werewolf clan approaching. Anita gargled in pleasure at the sight of all those hard dicks approaching her. All that cock, all that cum, just walking right over to her. Some of the clan were in wolf man form, some in wolf form and all Anita cared about as she suck wolf man dick was that she desperately needed to be fucked like a bitch. After all, she was now just the werewolves' bitch in heat.

The End

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers
12