Aniversary Waltz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the bartender delivers our drinks, she places her fingers under my chin and lifts my face up to meet her gaze. She smiles and nods towards my drink. Understanding her silent command, I pick up my drink and sip the light, cool liquid. But my mood is neither light nor cool. I feel as if something of great importance is about to happen.

Turning to me once again, Nasei asks, “Do you understand what’s happening to you, Gail?”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“The urge you have to follow wherever I lead. Even the need to look down whenever I look at you.” I hadn’t realized I’d lowered my gaze again until she lifted my chin up a second time. “Do you feel the need to call me Mistress?”

“Yes,” I whisper.

“Yes, what, my love?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Her throaty, pleased chuckle sends shivers of delight up my spine. “That’s very good Gail.”

Flush with satisfaction, I feel my checks, my neck, and my chest suffuse with heat. Glancing around us, I see that no one at the bar is listening to us. Behind the bar, the bartender is busy mixing someone else’s drink. I turn back to my beautiful Nasei, my Mistress.

“Does that feel good to you, calling me Mistress?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I answer truthfully, my panties drenched from my arousal.

She rises off her stool and pulls me off mine. After tossing some bills on the bar, she takes my arm and leads me out of the bar and onto the street. As we walk down the street to her apartment, I feel so wanton, so free. If I could, I’d start running, jumping, and screaming to the Gods, thanking them for this sense of . . . liberation overwhelming me. But these feeling are so new they’re also a little scary. However, the fear isn’t as demanding as my need for the strong woman striding beside me.

The door to her apartment building opens with a pass card like those used in hotels and we stride purposefully to the elevator. A sense of resolve and purpose washing over me, my lust swells, pumping my body full of adrenaline. Once inside the elevator, Nasei pushes me up against the back wall and withdraws her touch long enough to hit a button on the panel. Then she joins me, pressing her pelvis against mine as she takes my face in her hands and kisses me deeply, her tongue penetrating my parted lips, exploring my mouth as thoroughly as I explore hers.

The elevator comes to a jarring halt, temporary ending our kiss. With her arm around my shoulder, Nasei ushers me from the elevator, her hip bumping mine. Thank God her apartment is just a few steps down the hall. She uses the same pass card she used downstairs to open her door and we enter her living/dining room.

She flips several switches as we cross the threshold and low subdued lighting suffuses the room. A fireplace roars to life against the far wall and a sound system plays a soft, sensuous melody. From the living room I can see beyond two doorways. One leads to a small-but-neat kitchen and the other clearly leads to the bedroom and bathroom. The whole apartment isn’t very large, but has a distinctive style that is warmly exotic -- much like Nasei herself.

I turn to her, a slight smile curving on my lips even as I bow my head.

“There’s nothing to smile about,” Nasei scolds and I immediately wipe the smile from my face. “Disrobe, Gail. Let me look at you.”

Very eager to comply, I slip the dress straps over my shoulders one at a time and push the dress down my body until it falls to the floor. After unfastening and sliding off my heels, I take off my stockings, slowly rolling down one stocking and then the other. Leaving everything else on the floor, I stand before Nasei only wearing the red lace panties Hugh gave me.

“May I ask a favor, Mistress?”

With a sly smile and obvious lust in her eyes, she asks, “What does my Princess desire?”

Indicating to the panties, I say, “These have bad memories for me. Please, Mistress, would you rip them from me?”

Her smile broadening, she crosses to me and with a firm yank, tears the panties from my body. Leaving me, Nasei walks into the kitchen, opens a cabinet beneath the sink, and throws the panties into the trash. Then she turns and comes back into the living room. I feel defenseless and vulnerable standing naked before her, but I also feel proud and incredibly turned on.

“Undress me,” she says calmly. Button by button, I open her blouse, gradually revealing her beautifully abundant breasts. I slip the silky fabric over her shoulders and am about to toss it onto the floor, but freeze at Nasei’s disapproving, “Tsk, tsk.” Instead, I go into the bedroom and hang the blouse in the closet before returning to her.

Standing so close I can smell her subtle, spicy scent, I unfasten the button on the side of her skirt and carefully lower the zipper over the curve of her hip. Not letting it touch the floor, I guide the skirt down her long legs and help her step out of it. Then, without her having to instruct me with a “tsk,” I go back to the closet and hang up the skirt next to the blouse I just removed.

In front of her again, my heart thudding wildly in my chest, I kneel before her and easily remove her heels. Before I roll down her panty hose, I clearly see her thick bush through the sheer stocking since she isn’t wearing panties. As I roll them down inch by inch, I revel in her unique womanly scent.

“Get up now and let’s go into the bedroom,” she commands when I’m finished.

Taking me by the arm, she leads me into the bedroom, the slap of our naked feet on the floor the only sound in the apartment. When we enter the bedroom, she adjusts a device on the wall and the same soft, sinuous music floods the room. There’s only room for a queen-sized bed and a dresser in the cozy bedroom. It’s all the room two lovers need to spend long nights in bed, intertwined in passion.

“Your first task, Gail, is to make me come,” she says as she reclines on the bed. “You may do this using your hands and your tongue.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I say, my head bowed. I kneel next to her on the bed, my focus on her large, protruding nipples, which are a much darker shade of mocha than the rest of her skin. Taking her breasts in my hands, I look at her. “May I, Mistress.”

She smiles at me. “You may.”

For a moment, I’m lost in the contrast between our skin tones -- hers dark, mine light -- then I begin to suckle her nipples. One at a time, I take them into my mouth and suck them until they’re swollen and tinged a dusky red. Caging my face in her hands, she urges me up for a long, deep kiss before guiding me back to her breasts. I begin sucking her nipples again and she throws her head back, her black hair fanning behind her light coffee-toned flesh as she moans quietly.

I remove my lips from her breast and she hands me a pillow from the head of the bed. Understanding her silent command, I place the pillow on the floor and kneel on it between her spread thighs. Her aroma wafts up to me, luring me to her center. Filing my lungs with her tantalizing aroma, I’m overcome by a hunger I didn’t know existed in me. I look at Nasei and she nods her head, telling me to take the next step with her blessing.

I move my shoulders forward and dip my head toward her pubic hair. My fingers brush the dark curls away from her outer lips, so I can look at her beauty. Her lips are slick with her desire. I lick them, tasting her essence, savoring her exceptional flavor -- and this exceptional experience. She tastes like heaven to me -- slightly salty and tangy, like the first sip of a margarita. I drink deeply from her, unable to quench my insatiable thirst. I delve between her cunt lips, searching for and finding her clit. Even though I’ve never gone down on another woman before, instinctively, I know what to do -- how hard to lick, when to circle her clit, and when to flick it with my tongue.

When I draw her protruding clit into my mouth, intermittently sucking it like a cock and lightly biting it, she bucks wildly, forcing me to grab her hips to hold her still. Shifting slightly, I use my forearm to hold her hips down, so I can still use my thumb to tease her clit. With my other hand, I reach up and pull at her nipple lightly while penetrating her vagina with my tongue, fucking her with it.

As I continue to drive her crazy with pleasure, it becomes harder and harder to keep her pinned to the mattress. She begins trembling beneath me and her clit seems to vibrate against my tongue as if were electrically charged. Replacing my tongue, I plunge first one finger and then two into her tight, slick tunnel. Fucking her faster and deeper with my fingers, I take her clit between my lips and tickle it with my tongue. She arches violently off the bed as she comes, almost throwing me off of her.

While she calms, I rest my head on her thigh, luxuriating in her fragrant aroma and her luscious taste on my lips.

Eventually, she rises up on her elbows to look at me. “Very good, Gail.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” I murmur into her caramel flesh, unwilling move away from her.

Nasei rouses beneath me, making it clear it’s time for me to move. I stand and bow my head automatically, waiting for her next command as she rises to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. With my eyes lowered, I can see every inch of her majestic body from her breasts to her apple-red toenails.

“Come here Gail,” she commands, gazing at me with sated eyes.

As I move closer to her, she turns toward the headboard, reaches beneath the other pillow there, and pulls out a long vibrator. It’s large, but not too large. Definitely larger than Hugh, though.

“Lay down here beside me,” she says seductively with a stern undertone that stirs my soul.

Laying next to her, I wonder if the dildo is for me or for her, but I don’t wonder for long. She eases my legs apart and inserts the long blue thing into my vagina. I’m slick with anticipation, so it enters easily, filling me as I’ve never been filled before. I both hear and feel the vibrations when she turns it on, sending shock waves of sensation throughout my body.

As I begin bucking against it, she increases the speed and then increases it again, driving me insane with pleasure. No penis has ever done this to me. Keeping the vibrator deep inside, Nasei straddles my body in the classic sixty-nine position. Her sweet-smelling pussy in my face, I instinctively lick it and work her clit with my tongue, wanting to make her as nuts as she’s making me.

And just when I thought the blissful jolts quaking my body couldn’t become any more intense, I feel Nasei’s soft, velvety tongue begin teasing my clit. Soon, my hips are bucking so much it’s impossible for me to keep my lips and tongue in constant contact with her juicy cunt, but I do the best I can until I completely lose control. She moves down my body slightly, sliding her wet cunt onto my right breast as she continues licking me to heaven. I come so hard I almost pass out -- not once, not twice, but three times. Exhausted, I practically melt into the bed.

On some level, I’m aware of Nasei turning around and laying next to me.

“I’m so sorry, Mistress,” I murmur sleepily. “So sorry. I couldn’t maintain contact with you.”

“No worries, Gail,” she soothes, petting my damp hair. “There’s plenty of time . . . all the time in the world.”

We fall asleep in each other’s arms.

* * * * *

The next morning, I eat her for breakfast -- in bed, in the shower, and on her couch. She comes so profusely I’m astounded at my effect on her. Then she uses the vibrator on me again and it’s magic.

Later, while enjoying a meal at the small table in the living/dining room, we discuss where this goes.

“Gail, you will go home and get all your personal belongings. Bring everything here. I will make room for your things. There’s a closet I’m not using. If you run into your husband, be kind to him, but don’t touch him and don’t let him know where he can find you. It’s no longer any of his business.”

“I understand, Mistress. And, if I may, ” I say softly, briefly glancing up at her before looking back down at my hands, “I agree.”

“You may, my darling woman. You won’t need anything from your past, Gail. You’re no longer the person you were before we met. You’re my wanton slut now and don’t you ever doubt it.”

I leave her apartment for the first time sans panties and a bit squishy despite my last shower. Walking away from her is the most difficult thing I’ve ever done in my life. I keep looking over my shoulder, wondering if she’s going to stop me, but she doesn’t. Somehow, I know she trusts me and that thought floods me with a euphoria I’ve never known before. Is this love or lust?

By comparison, going home, packing my things, smiling at Hugh while he screams at me, and waltzing out of that house and out of our marriage is much easier than leaving Nasei’s was earlier. It’s a cakewalk. I get in my car, open the sunroof, lower the windows, and drive away, having never explained myself to my husband.

Lust or love? It’s a question that takes me many years to answer . . . and only then because they mingle and become the same.

FINIS

Please vote. We can only know if you like it if you respond. Thank you.

12