Anja's Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Anja makes a Master.
3.8k words
4.58
15.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At breakfast the next morning Nigel had seemed quiet, even coy, avoiding her eyes. He seemed to want to speak but when he opened his mouth no sounds came out and his jaw snapped swiftly shut again each time.

"Go on," Anja said, sitting down across the table from him. "Ask the question."

"You know what, umm, I'll say..."

"Perhaps, but you still have to say it."

He hesitated and looked down at his bowl. "I was wondering, umm, if... I mean will we, umm, again...?"

She smiled at him. "I was thinking about that, last night - afterwards. And it was fun last night, a lot of fun, but I know what you want, Nigel, and I'm not really the person to give it to you."

"Oh." He looked crestfallen.

She laughed at him, "Don't worry, I'll make sure that you're... satisfied. Are you around all day today?"

"I'm out for dinner and I'm supposed to be out for lunch. But I can cancel it, if..."

"No, you go to lunch, but don't go straight on for your evening do – pop back in here for about four, OK?"

He nodded.

"And one thing: promise me that you'll phone before you get back, when you're, say, ten minutes away. OK?"

He nodded again

For Nigel, the rest of the morning and lunch seemed strange times. He had a fidgety impatience, and an energy that he was not accustomed to. He wanted to get back to Anja's house, and at a quarter to four he rang her to say that he was perhaps five or ten minutes from her. She gave no clues on the phone as to why she had wanted the call, but when he got there she was waiting for him by the door.

Inside in the hall she spoke in a whisper: "I have a present for you."

"Hmm. Good." He smiled sheepishly as he extended his hand towards her waist.

"No!" She brushed him away. "It's in my bedroom."

"What?"

"You have to walk into my room, and just look. Do not say anything, and do not do anything or touch anything, alright? You can look, but nothing else, and you must stay in there a full minute and no more. Yes?"

"Umm... alright." Look but no more, stay in a full minute...? He had no idea what she was talking about, but he followed her up the stairs, and when she reached the top and gestured to a door which stood ajar, he walked through.

And his jaw dropped.

Anja pulled the door shut from the landing, leaving him inside the room, but he was not alone.

Stretched out face down on the broad bed was a slender, blonde woman, perhaps in her mid twenties, not entirely naked. She wore a pair of knee-high black high-healed boots, a heavy black leather collar, a black silk scarf wrapped around her face to blindfold her, and four broad leather cuffs – one about each wrist, and one at each ankle over the boots. A chain stretched from each cuff to the corner of the bed, so that she was held spread-eagled, her head turned to look blindly towards the door.

Nigel's immediate thought was that he should let her go, set her free, and he took a step towards her. But Anja had said that he should touch nothing, and in the back of his head a low growl of lust suggested that perhaps he did not want her to be free. He halted, and let his eyes wander down the arch of her back to her firm and inviting buttocks, and his mind raced: What was she doing here? What was Anja up to? But as his mind puzzled his body formed a different response, and he felt his cock starting to strain at his boxers, swelling rapidly. What did this girl want? He looked up at her face, trying to read her expression despite her covered eyes, and he saw her licking her parted lips.

Then she spoke, her whisper almost a whine. "You're there aren't you?" She sighed, and twitched her hips, drawing Nigel's attention down to her spread thighs, her shaven pussy gaping wantonly. "You're watching me?" Her hips moved more definitely and she almost whimpered.

Nigel felt his shaft harden further, and overcome by confusion he fled the room.

Anja was standing in the doorway to the spare room, a big grin across her face, and she beckoned him in, closing the door after him so that their voices would not carry out of the room. "Well?" she asked.

"There's a girl...naked!" Nigel fumbled for words.

"I know. She's waiting for you."

"But why?"

"Because she wants you to use her!"

"Use her? That sounds... terrible!"

"Does it?" Anja rised her eyebrows. "Last night, on that bed there, you said what?"

"That I wanted to..."

"Say it!"

"To... fuck you." He blushed deeply.

"Like what?"

"Like... like a bitch!" He looked at her defiantly now.

"Mm-hm." She smiled at the memory, and stretched her hand out to press the bulge at the front of his trousers. "And now you want to do far worse to her, don't you?"

Nigel struggled for an answer. "But what do I do?"

"Anything you want! And I mean anything – you can do whatever you want to her so long as you do no lasting damage and you untie her when you're done. That's the point. I've asked her round here because I know that she likes men who are... animals. And I've told her that you're the foulest animal I've ever come across!"

"But I'm not!"

"Oh yes you are, you just don't know it yet!"

"But what if I do something she doesn't like."

"She'll tell you: she'll call Red Light – that's her phrase to tell you to stop."

"Why not just say Stop?"

"Because, Nigel, if she says Stop, it's just a way of begging for more! Now get in. And Nigel, don't just do Anything you want to her. Do Everything you want to her! That's what she's waiting for!"

Stepping back into the main bedroom, he closed the door softly behind him, his heart pounding in his chest, still fearful that he did not know what to do. The girl heard him and squirmed slightly, though she could barely move. He smiled. He liked watching her, and he could see her tilting her head to listen for his movements.

He paused for a moment, wanting her to wait, and watched her squirm. Her belly and her thighs rubbed the cotton sheet, and as she tested the restraints he caught glimpses of a breast, small and firm, her nipple dark and prominent. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and he imagined grabbing it in his fist and pulling her head to his now rock-hard cock. He smiled with the thought and found his hand rubbing the front of his trousers. He could do anything he wanted - he realised it was true. He could just stand here all day and watch the girl wriggle, or he could take her now however he wanted.

He unzipped his trousers, as slowly and quietly as he could, and released his shaft, stroking it gently in his hand. His eyes feasted on her tender flesh as he worked himself gently, until suddenly she spoke, whispering "You're touching yourself!"

"Quiet!" he hissed, without thinking, and immediately feared that he had caused offence.

But the girl just smiled and murmured "Sorry, Master."

"What?"

"I said," she repeatedly more audibly, "I'm sorry, Master."

Master? He liked the sound of that! "Good."

He stepped up to the bed and sat on the edge, a couple of feet from the girl, and he kicked off his shoes, pulling off his shirt and then his trousers, boxers and socks. Naked, then, he continued to stroke himself, looking over her slender body, while she seemed to crane her head, as if towards his hips, though he was far out of her reach. He ignored her straining, and kept looking her up and down, then at last reaching out to touch her. Gently he ran his fingertips along her spine, and then stroked her buttocks and her thighs, and she sighed.

Then Nigel noticed on the bed-side table a strange collection of items – clothes pegs, a bottle of baby oil, a heavy whip, and two pale plastic penises. He stood up and picked up one of the fake organs, a caricatured object, with pronounced veins and ridges, and a black knob at the base that looked like a switch. He turned the knob and the plastic shaft began to vibrate, humming quietly. The girl heard the sound and smiled as she bit her lip.

Nigel felt the sensation in his hands as he held it, and wondered how sensitive the girl would be to it. So, he leaned down towards her feet and let the vibrator rest against the back of her calf, separated from her skin by the thick leather of the boot. Her brow furrowed and she whimpered slightly. So, he slid the toy up to the top of her boot and onto the naked skin below her knee, at which she gasped and wriggled her legs. He let the tip of the plastic cock glide over the skin of her legs, and then up onto her buttocks and up her back, along one arm and back down the other to her neck. He saw her lips parted in a gentle smile, and had a sudden thought which he immediately dismissed... but why not?

He moved the tip of the vibrator to her mouth, switching it off as he did, and she moved her head to caress it with her lips. So he leaned forward, his mouth to her ear, and whispered, "Do you... suck?"

"If you tell me to," she whispered back.

"Show me how – with this!"

Greedily she took the tip of the dildo in her mouth and Nigel felt the force of her suction pulling at it. He let her take it deeper, then pulled back and made her strain for another lick at it, then pushed it forward into her mouth until she tried to pull back – and he repeated this, over and over, toying with her, watching her tongue dart across the plastic shaft and her lips envelop it. And all the while his own erection grew stronger.

When he pulled the dildo away from her she let her head drop onto the pillow again, and asked, "Do I get a reward, Master?"

"No," he replied without thinking. "You get whatever I give you."

"Maybe," she whispered, "I won't obey you if you don't reward me?"

He immediately slapped her buttock, and she sighed. Slightly shocked with himself he wondered if perhaps he shouldn't do that – but, he noted, she was smiling. He slapped her again, and again she sighed and smiled. "You'll obey me!" he assured her. "Now, lets see what else we can do with this..." He let the now-mute vibrator trace a path down her back, to her firm buttocks, and down the crack of her arse to nestle between her thighs. Her pink lips were parted and damp, and she strained against the chains to move her pussy to meet the dildo. Nigel let the tip touch her, then laid its length along her wet crack, moving it gently up and down, but not letting it penetrate into her.

"Please!" she whispered.

"Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me with it!"

"No!"

"Please, Master!" her hips gyrated eagerly, her flesh brushing the shaft.

"No. Only... only my cock!" It struck him that in over 30 years he had never said Cock in front of a woman. He smiled, using the word again and savouring it. "Only my cock fucks your pussy!"

She whimpered, and continued to press against the shaft.

"For this," he mused, watching her firm buttocks, the pink bud of her sphincter exposed, "we'll have to find something more... interesting." He moved the dildo up her crack, and into the valley between her buttocks. He let the tip nestle against her anus, and pressed gently. She gasped as the first centimetre pushed into her bum, but though he twisted and eased it downwards it would go no further without force.

"It's too big. It won't go," she whispered.

Nigel paused and grinned down at her. "We'll make it go!" He leaned across to the bedside table and took up the bottle of oil, flicking open the lid. Then he let a stream of oil pour out into the valley between her buttocks, and with his fingers he worked the liquid up the shaft. Then, slowly, he pushed down, as the girl whimpered and centimetre by centimetre the slippery plastic rod burrowed down into her tight arse.

He took his own cock in his other hand and slowly pumped at it, as he eased the vibrator an inch or so back and forth, but she felt his movement through the mattress and moaned, "I want to watch you!"

"No," he told her, firmly. Instead he twisted the switch on the vibrator and turned it up to full power, pushing further into her at the same time. Her face began to contort, switching from a grimace to a grin and back, and she tried in vain to pull away from the vibrator before pushing back up against it. She was both appalled and delighted by the sensation in equal measure, but she could not deny its intensity, nor escape it, and Nigel delighted to inflict such sweet torture on her. "You're not going to see my cock at all," he told her as he continued to torment her bum, "but I'm going to watch you suck it!"

He let the vibrator slowly slip out of the girl's bottom, and then climbed up to lean over her head. She turned her neck as far as she could, straining to reach his cock as he laid across her, as he supported his weight on his knees and shoulders but letting his cock move easily into her mouth.

At first he delighted to watch her as she strained to lick and suck him as she had done the dildo. Her breathing was deep, and little moans escaped her lips as she played with him in her mouth. He reached down towards her hips, gripping one buttock in his hand. She moaned and sucked harder at the feel of it, and he instinctively gabbed harder, digging his nails into her flesh, which only made her moan and squirm more extremely. His passion rising and his cock now harder than he had ever felt it before, he began to pump his hips, thrusting into her mouth. As he grew more definite in his thrusts, he let go of her buttock and slid that hand down between her thighs, massaging the smooth skin and sliding one finger into her sopping crack.

Feeling her hips push back to meet his finger he immediately pulled out of her mouth and moved round behind her, kneeling between her legs. He knew what he wanted next.

He pressed two fingers into her pussy, stretching it open a little, making her gasp, and then lay down over her back, his cock lying in the oiled valley between her buttocks, his elbows either side of her and his hands gripping her arms. "Now," he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you!"

"No!" she whispered into the pillow, and as he drew back, letting the tip of his penis drop down to search out the damp folds of her pussy, she arced her hips forward, to take the entrance out of his reach.

"Yes!" he slapped her buttock.

"Ah! Oh no!"

"Yes, you bitch!" He grabbed her pony tail in his fist and pulled at it, making her grimace with pain. "Let me fuck you!"

"No!" she whimpered through a broad smile.

"I'll fuck you whether you want it or not!" He threw her head back down, and seized her hips in his hands, digging his thumbs into her back as he pulled against her hips with his fingers, twisting her to expose her willing pussy.

Had she wanted to resist she could easily have done so, but she let her lips swivel up towards him with no resistance and only an unconvincing moan of: "Oh no, please no!"

He pushed the tip of his cock in between her warm, damp creases, and on into her tight pussy. He shuddered with the sensation as she squirmed beneath him. "Yes!" he growled, triumphantly.

"Oh, yes!" she agreed in a whisper.

He raised himself on his hands, his back arcing down and his thighs flat on the bed, and he began to pump her, hard from the outset and becoming ever more forceful, his solid cock ploughing snugly into her wet and willing pussy. He rammed down on her, his belly slapping her buttocks, and her whole body shook, the flesh of her slender thighs and arse almost rippling, and as he slammed down and retreated the firm mattress pushed her back up, so that she was soon being bounced between his hard thrusts and the mattress. Her whining moan heightened in pitch and became a single, long note, barely pausing for breath, her body wracked by a cruel ecstasy. Her buttocks slapped loudly, driven by the force and pace, and he continued the hammering for five minutes, nearly ten, before a stitch in his side brought him grinding to a halt. He climbed off her and unclipped her arm-restraints from the bed, then clipping them together. "Don't think you've got off so lightly!" he told her. "I'll fuck you again when I've recovered." Then he unclipped her ankle-cuffs, so that she could move a little, and immediately grabbed her pony-tail, dragging her to his groin. "Suck me while I rest."

She swallowed him obediently, taking into her mouth as much of the shaft as she could as she turned onto her side. She grasped the shaft between her cuffed hands and gobbled greedily at the end, bobbing her head back and forth.

He reached out to the bedside table and took the second plastic penis, twisting on the switch and immediately lowering it to her crotch. She opened her thighs expectantly, and he slid the tip into her, then sliding it up to her clit. She squirmed, and pulled her head back from his shaft. "No – keep sucking!" he told her, and she obeyed. Then an idea struck him. "Keep sucking whatever I do!" And he reached across the bed with his spare hand to where the first vibrator, still slick with oil, lay discarded. Leaning towards her hips he carefully positioned one vibe at the entrance to her pussy, and the other between her buttocks, and with a slow rhythm – firm, yet compared with his former hammering quite gentle – he pressed both into her two holes. She struggled and gasped, unable to keep her attention fixed on his cock but striving hopelessly to obey his order, his shaft held in her mouth as she moaned and gaped about it.

Then without warning he discarded the two vibrators and rolled her roughly onto her back. He dragged her wrists up to the chain at one corner of the bed and fastened her hands there, and then knelt again between her legs. He took her ankles in his hands and raised her legs, holding her thighs open, and after a brief pause to savour the scene he thrust forward. Her pussy clenched about him, and the sensation in his cock was so strong that he knew he would come soon. He slapped into her with a series of swift strokes, but felt that it would be too easy to just come in her now. "Yes..." she moaned, "I'm going to..." But with that he pulled out. "Oh no, Master!"

"You'll come when I let you, bitch!" he reprimanded her. "Now raise your hips."

She arced her back to raise her hips further, and he put the tip of his cock to her anus. She was still slick with oil, and he pushed the first two inches into her with ease. Now her soft whimper exploded into a loud cry, and he grinned. He slowly edged back and forth a few times as she resumed her previous long moan, and then stopped. He let go of one of her ankles and seized the second of the vibes, which still hummed softly.

He leaned back, and slowly began to pump her arse, putting the vibrator to the mouth of her wet pussy, and beginning to increase the speed and depth of his thrusts. His cock felt unbearably sensitive, and clenched in her bum he knew he would come soon.

"Please, please!" he heard her beg. "Let me – make me!"

He slipped the vibrator into her pussy and at once she screamed, her whole body bucking. She screamed again and again, her pussy pulsing with the orgasm, and this and the feel of the vibrations through her flesh immediately sparking his climax

He pulled his cock out of her just as the first huge fountain of cum shot out, arcing over her writhing body to splatter her chest and neck, and as her screams continued his cum spurted over her belly and mound and thighs.

He pulled the plastic penis from her exhausted pussy, and leaned back to look at her, as she lay stretched out before him, shackled and glistening. She seemed barely conscious, lying quite limp but for a broad, smug smile.

He unclipped the cuffs at her wrists and without a word he rose, dressed, and left her there.

*

It was fifteen minutes before Anja, now in the sitting room downstairs, heard movement above. And more minutes passed as her friend, Sandy, pottered about the bathroom.

When she did come down, she trod slowly and uncertainly on each stair, and minced gingerly into the sitting room. She lowered herself into the plushest armchair, and leaned well back.

12