Anklet Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids joined us in our room for another drink and Mark's inspection before our departure. He was pleased with all the girls' presentations, they young ones braless and in short skirts and, of course, wearing their spade charmed anklets. But he sent Carl back to change. "A young, handsome boy like you should be showing those legs, Carl, haven't you got some shorts to wear; and maybe some sandals?"

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, I'll be right back," he obediently replied as he raced back to his room to change.

Mark was flanked by our daughters during dinner while Lynda and I sat across from them with Carl. When we finished, he told us, "I'm taking the kids out for a couple of hours. You can take a cab back to the house, and I'll have the limo pick you up at 9:45 for some special entertainment," he winked, "I've arranged for a couple of my friends to keep you company until then. You'll meet them back at the house."

As I expected, his friends were two big black guys. They were nude, in the pool when we arrived, and wasted no time stepping out as we approached. They introduced themselves to Lynda, took her by the hands and led her to our room. I tried to follow, but was told, "You can wait out here until we're done with her."

They turned on the lights which had the effect of turning the sliders into mirrors on the inside. From the outside, I had an unobstructed view. My wife was ready and willing. Over the next hour plus, I watched in total frustration as my confined cock struggled to free itself and begged for attention. Lynda sucked and fucked them in every possible position while precum dripped from the little hole at the end of my cage onto my leg, further reminding me how much I needed to cum.

When they were done using her, they came out to reclaim their clothes. "You can have her now, boy," one of them told me. "Bitch is a good fuck. Maybe we'll do her again sometime, but we have other cunts to fuck tonight, so we have to go."

I found myself eagerly cleaning my wife's well fucked holes. It was maddening as she climaxed on my face. I wanted so much more than that. I needed to plant my own seed in her pussy, or at least in her mouth, but I wouldn't be coming anywhere. I couldn't even dry hump the bed in this contraption. So frustrating!

Lynda ignored my needs; not that there was much she could do to satisfy me anyway, at least not without removing the cock cage, and that wasn't going to happen. I was destined to be horny and sexually frustrate as long as we were here.

"Wow, how time flies when you're having fun!" she exclaimed as she rushed to get dressed. "The car must be waiting for us. Hurry up," she told me, "We don't want to be late for this."

The car pulled up to what was obviously a brothel where a young man greeted us at the curb and escorted us through the lobby and down a hallway. On the way, he gave us instructions, "You must try to be quiet. The performers know other people are fucking in adjacent rooms, and will be expecting some noises, but you must not yell to the performers or cheer them on. They do not know they are on display, and you must not let them know you are watching. You may take off your clothing if you wish and may engage in sex with anyone willing. Please be courteous and don't block other's view of the show. Are there any questions?" he asked before opening the door to the dimly lit room for us.

We were expecting two separate rooms, but found one long, narrow room from which two separate rooms could be seen, each paralleling the room we were in. There was a handrail mounted the length of the room keeping all the spectators three feet from the windows, and behind that were two rows of custom-made couches that ran the full length of the room at two levels, like theater seating. The rooms were quite full with perhaps forty people, mostly standing at the railing waiting for the show.

There were a few couples, but mostly men in the audience, especially at the first room. A sign over that window, in both Spanish and English, read: WHITE VIRGIN TEEN MALE, and over the other room, a similar sigh read: WHITE VIRGIN TEEN GIRLS.

"This is going to be so fucking hot," one of the few women in the audience said to Lynda. "They guaranteed us these kids are real virgins and they're willingly going to let big fucking black dicks initiate them. Can you imagine taking one of those for your first fuck?" She was excited at the prospect, and openly fondled her husbands cock as she spoke, her eyes glued to the entry door for the room in front of us. "Here they come! Here they come!" she whispered loudly as the door opened and our daughters staggered in with help from their black, male escorts.

Lynda and I moved to a position between the two rooms, knowing our son would soon be performing as well. Our position was not the best for viewing either room, but it gave us opportunity to watch the action in both at the same time.

Following the girls and their escorts into the room were Mark and the two more studs, the guys that had just fucked my wife! "You girls ready?" Mark asked. Our drunken daughters just pulled off their tube tops and flopped down on the bed, lifting their little skirts to reveal they'd lost their panties somewhere before getting here.

The guys stripped, revealing the huge cocks Mark promised. "Take their skirts off before you fuck them. They have to be completely naked," Mark told them, "There's lube on the nightstand. Use lots of it. They're going to need it. I'm fucking this one first," Mark said as he spread Martha's pussy lips and sprinkled a white powder over it before fingering it into her self-lubed hole. "Make sure you do this to Debbie too, it will numb them up." He lubed up his huge cock and placed the blunt, bulbous head to her cunt. "Feed her your cock," he told one of the others, "It will muffle her screams."

As drunk as Martha was, she slurred out a question, "No condom?"

"Fuck no, bitch. You sluts are taking it raw for your first fuck. Trust me, you don't want to ruin your very first fuck with a damn rubber. This has got to be skin to skin. I know there's a real pregnancy risk, but it will be worth it!" he told her as he pushed forward between her spread legs.

Debbie was on her knees next to Martha anticipating penetration from behind. She already had her mouth full of cock when the man behind her held her hips and pushed forward.

"Here we go," Mark said, "Let's do them at the same time. On three. One; Two; Three!"

The girls both convulsed and struggled, screaming around the big cocks filling their mouths, unable to form words. Their protests were indistinguishable as they drown each other out, but the message was clear. They wanted those cocks out of their tight, virgin cunts!

The men just laughed. "What did you bitches expect?" Mark chuckled. "I told you it was going to fuckin hurt, a lot! You wanted a real man for the first time, and you're damn well getting your wish. There's no stopping this. You're both well past the point of no return. We're fucking your cunts till they milk the last drop of cum from every cock here. May as well try as best you can to enjoy it, cause it's not stopping till we're finished with you." With that advise, they mercilessly fucked the shit out of your little girls.

"This is the tightest cunt I've ever been in!" Mark exclaimed as he fucked Martha hard, "Its not going to last! This is just too fuckin good!" he said just before blasting his load inside her.

Debbie took her first load at the same time. The man inside her held her on tightly as he pumped in big jets of thick, sticky cum.

"Switch," Mark exclaimed, and the guys feeding became fuckers while the fuckers moved up for a cleaning. The girls didn't object or resist, they just gave their all and fucked back with their little bodies.

Meanwhile, Carl had been pushed into the adjoining room followed by two big black men. "Strip!" one of them commanded.

Our drunken little boy, with slowed reflexes, just laughed and slurred, "That's funny. I'm not gay, you know," while, at the same time taking off his clothes. He was even more effeminate than me, having smooth, flawless skin, no beard or body hair, and the fine facial features of his mother. His cock was at full staff, nearly five inches in length.

"We're going to cage you, bitch, but you'll need to lose the boner first," he told Carl. Then, addressing his partner, he asked, "Shall we slap the shit out of his little dick till it goes down, or make him cum?"

"I've been told he's going to be wearing this for a while, so let's let him have one last squirt," his friend replied as he dropped to his knees and sucked Carl's cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh that's awesome! No one has ever done that to me before," he exclaimed as he thrust his hips while the black man sucked. As he sucked, he sild a finger into Carl's ass. The boy grabbed the head bobbing on his cock and pushed it all the way onto himself. "Ahhhhh," he sighed, and then fell back onto the bed.

"That's better," the other black man said as he worked Carl's junk into the cage.

When he finished, Carl looked down, startled, and asked, "What the fuck?"

Get used to it pussy boy. Your mama is going to have the only key to let you out of this, and she's not doing it. You are going to be one horny little teen for a while. The only sex you are getting is a cock in your mouth or ass. You may not want it yet, but we're going to introduce you to it; and you'll learn to appreciate it. Soon, you'll be so fuckin hot you'll do anything to be used by as many cocks as you can get."

For his first fuck, they put him on his back, legs up, so everyone could see his little caged cock. He screamed like a little girl when that big black cock penetrated, but it made no difference. They fucked him hard and filled his mouth as well.

As the action unfolded in front of us, the spectators were getting randy as well. Many had gotten completely naked. Men stroked their cocks as they watched our kids being defiled. Two women and one of the men bent over the handrail and were taking cocks, one after the other.

"Take your pants off," Lynda demanded, "and go over to where Carl is being fucked."

I did as she ordered, and as soon as I got there, one of the men stroking his cock noticed. "Fuckin hot! You look just like the little slut getting fucked. Bend over the railing!" he told me.

I shook my head, and Lynda corrected me, pointing to the railing and nodding. I did it, and found myself pulling a train of cocks with my ass; all the while watching my little boy doing the same right in front of me.

"Don't you wonder what their parents would think if they could see them now?" the guy slow stroking his cock next to my wife asked her. "Look at the hot little fucks! The little blonde is getting double penetrated. And the other chick is eating the ass of the one on top. What nasty little fucks! So hot!"

"They're pretty drunk," my wife excused them, "I don't think they would do that otherwise."

"They only do drunk what they want to do sober, but don't dare. They are natural sluts. They love to fuck. It's obvious. And now that they've had a taste of that, they're never going to be satisfied with a white boy," he retorted.

Lynda didn't reply. She knew first hand it was true.

We watched our perfect children with their smooth, flawless, bodies giving themselves totally to these big black studs. Their size absolutely dwarfed the kids. We, like everyone watching, were absolutely astounded at the ability of their little pussies and asses to accommodate the huge cocks. At the first penetration, both Lynda and I wanted to somehow stop it. It was cruel and mean to rip them open the way they did; but after the first fifteen minutes, they were begging to be fucked harder; even Carl. This was the best porn anyone had ever seen, and for us; well, we took secret pride in the fact that it was our kids performing for everyone. We were so proud of them.

After the first hour of their fucking, Mark came back to get us. He was immediately recognized as he walked in, "Holy shit," one of the black men in the audience said, "It's the big fucker that popped the little blonde's cunt! You lucky fucker!"

"You want some of that, dude?" he asked, "It can be arranged. She's not cheap, but she can be had if you're black and have a big cock," he told him. He then went on, addressing us in front of the group, "I need the parents of these kids to come with me."

We obediently followed him out of the room to the utter silence of the crowd; everyone in shock with the realization that the parents of these little ones were there watching.

"I need to send you home now. The limo will return to get your kids soon and bring them back too. I'll see you in the morning," he told us.

All three kids were still very busy fucking and sucking, so we hated to leave, but we weren't given an option. We waited impatiently at our room for the kids, but Mark kept them for another two hours. Lynda and I went out to check on them when they finally arrived. The girls were being carried, like babies, by two of Mark's men while he and the limo driver helped Carl stager in. All three were completely naked, and didn't seem to care.

After putting our kids on their beds, the men gathered at the pool for a nightcap and invited us to join them. Lynda and I felt a little foolish, being nude among the fully dressed guys, but we accepted the hospitality. While drinking, Mark asked, "Anyone want to fuck this slut tonight?" as he wrapped an arm around Lynda. All declined, saying they were tired except for the limo driver. He was not a part of the earlier activity with the kids, and readily volunteered.

"Go ahead," Mark told him. "take her in there and fuck her on their bed. Leave the lights on so we can watch; and you be good to him, Lynda," he added, "my driver usually doesn't get to play. He's not one of my regulars because his cock is not huge. Still, he's twice the size of Cucky. He'll give you an okay fuck."

They put their chairs in front of the room windows and let me drag one up to join them. My cock throbbed, trying to escape it's confines as I watched my wife in action with yet another black cock. The other men watched with mild interest and made lewd comments about my wife and here cuckold husband, as if I weren't there.

"Watch," Mark said, "as soon as he's naked, she's going to her knees to suck. She does it every time, and watch what she does with her thumb; she'll spit on it and slide it right into his ass."

They all laughed as it unfolded right on que.

"Now watch, she's going to lay on the bed, and when he gets ready to push his cock into her, she'll pull him up to sit on her face so she can eat his ass."

They laughed again and clapped their hands. "You fuckin know this bitch!" exclaimed one of them.

"And next, she's going to get on her knees and beg to be fucked like a dog."

"Oh fuck! She's so predictable, isn't she," another said as they all laughed with Mark's one-hundred-percent accuracy. "Is she like that for you too, Cucky?"

"No, Sir, not really," I truthfully answered.

"This Cuck doesn't have a cock. Its amazing he was able to father children," Mark explained, "My bitch doesn't fuck him anymore unless he begs for it. She lets him eat her cunt until she gets off, and if she gets tired of his whining, she might let him fuck her. If she's not pregnant, he has to wear a condom cause she only breeds black now. Isn't that right; Cucky Boy?"

"Yes, Sir," I simply acknowledged as we watched the driver flood her pussy.

"There's your que, Cuck," Mark told me when the driver exclaimed he was cuming, "You may go. You have chores to do."

I went inside and sat on the bed as the driver pulled out of my wife. When he stood, I opened my mouth and motioned him over so I could lick and suck him clean; then pulled my wife to the edge of the bed and dove in to suck the cum from her messy pussy. I could hear the guys cheering and clapping as I licked her out. When I'd finished, Mark stuck his head in the door and told us, "Go to bed, and don't worry about the kids. They're fine, just drunk and well fucked. They'll be sleeping in tomorrow, so leave them alone. They made enough money tonight to pay for your vacation three times over!" he told us with a laugh. "And by the way, no clothes allowed tomorrow. You may want to go to the kid's rooms and collect their stuff so they don't try to dress. And I don't want to hear any whining from you Cucky Boy, I know you're caged, and I don't fuckin give a shit. Your boy is too, and in the morning, he's going to wonder what the fuck it is and how it got there. You can explain it to him."

Lynda and I slept in till ten, then sat out by the pool where Thomas brought us coffee and asked if we would like anything for breakfast. We both passed, choosing to nurse a mild hangover with black coffee. "Think we should pack up the kids' clothes before they wake?" Lynda asked.

"It might be easier than insisting they take their clothes off," I agreed, "They didn't mind getting naked when they were stoned, but I'm not sure they would be so eager to get naked when they are sober."

We quietly stepped into the girls' room first. They lay on top of the bed, naked, one face down and the other on her back; both with their legs spread. The sheets were soaked between their legs and their pussies and asses still glistened with cum that slowly drained form their well filled holes. Their poor pussies were a mess, swollen and very, very pink. They were the apotome of the cliché, 'ridden hard and put away wet'.

Carl's room was next. Like his sisters, he lay naked on top of the bed. He was face down and, in addition to being caged, we saw he had a large plug stuffed in his ass. We gathered his clothing and slipped out. Lynda picked up Markie so she could nurse him while we relaxed at the pool.

About noon, the girls came out wearing only a towel.

"Did you have fun last night?" Lynda asked.

"Yea, I think so," Debbie answered, "I don't remember a lot. I don't feel so good. And it really hurts between my legs. I think we were really naughty."

"We were," Martha confirmed, "I don't know how many guys did us, but my pussy sure as hell knows it was fucked hard, and my ass hurts too. Would a guy do that, mom; I mean fuck our asses?" the younger daughter bluntly asked.

"Yea, baby, they would. Especially with little virgins, like you girls," Lynda told them.

"Can I get you ladies some coffee, or perhaps milk?" Thomas asked as soon as he noticed they were up.

"Coffee, please, with lots of cream and sugar for both of us," Debbie told him.

Lynda explained the house rules; no clothing allowed today. "That's why we gathered all your stuff," she told them, "We thought it would be less embarrassing if you didn't have a choice about it. Before Mark comes out, you may want to get rid of the towels too," she added, "you know this vacation is all about sex and being dominated by huge black men. Even the boys are expected to yield."

"Is that why Dad is in that?" Martha asked of her mother, like I couldn't answer for myself.

"Yes, and he's happy to be caged if it makes me and my bull happy, that's what a fuck buddy with your Dad's permission is called. I get the pleasure of riding big black cocks and your Dad gets the pleasure of knowing I'm being well fucked, and he services them as well; plus he enjoys taking care of me after I've been used. We'll talk about that later. Your brother is caged just like Dad. Don't make fun of him. Its not his choice, but he's enjoying it. I expect you to just encourage him to be himself and do whatever he likes; OK?"

They nodded their agreement as they threw their towels onto a chair and took a seat, waiting for their coffee. Just then, Carl stuck his head out the door, "Dad, can you come here, please, I need you right now!"