Ann: A Love Story Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann had a little tear in her eye, and I reached over and took it on my fingertip, and brought it to my mouth.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"I just can't believe you, Neil. I'm dressed like this, and I'm teasing you all during the game, and we've been going back and forth for days talking like we've been talking, and doing all kinds of crazy things! And then you bring me here to a place where I think you'd want to...and...and you don't want to, because it's not the way you want to."

I wasn't sure if Ann was upset or not. It was one of those situations where she could either be crying because she was upset, or because she was happy. I wasn't going to assume one way or the other, so I walked the fence in between until it became a little clearer to me which side I needed to jump to. I repeated my question, in hopes of getting an answer.

"Ann, are you okay?"

"Oh, yes Neil. Yes. I've never been better, or more relieved."

"Why are you relieved?"

"Because I thought we were going to a room. You didn't tell me you were bringing me to a hotel to eat."

"You didn't ask."

"True, but you weren't exactly forthcoming with a full disclosure of why we were coming here."

"Sure I did. I asked you at the field if you were ready to eat, and you said yes. Then you asked where we were going, and I said here. You didn't ask any more questions."

Ann slapped my arm playfully and said, "You have a lot of nerve doing that to me. I was all upset for nothing."

"I wouldn't say that. I found out just how little you want to fuck me."

Ann hit me again and said, "Why would you say something like that?"

"Well, for one, you keep hitting me. But I also saw you stewing in the seat on the way here. It was like you were trying to talk yourself into something, but it was way obvious you were upset about it."

"Neil, I just didn't want to make love to you here. I can't explain it, but I kind of felt...well, like you said, cheap. I mean, I've been so turned on the last couple of days. I feel alive when I'm with you. But I'm not a whore. And that's what I felt like when you said we were going to a hotel. I can be slutty...I think you've figured that out. But I can't do whore."

"I don't even think of you as a slut, Ann. My ex was a slut. She will literally sleep with any guy that has a dick. I know you're nothing like her. And a whore is someone who looks to gain something from sex; either money, or power or a leg up somehow. That's not your style either. I don't know if there's a word for you."

Ann was suddenly intrigued, sitting up higher and leaning over the table. My eyes were drawn to her chest again, staring at the view of her cleavage she was offering me.

"If there's no word for me, who do you think I am?"

"Well, you strike me as woman that loves sex, and knows what she wants out of it. I already know from your obsession to try and be even when it comes to orgasms that you're not selfish, but you don't want to be with someone who you believe to be selfish either. I would also categorize you as...cautiously adventurous sexually."

"What does that mean?" Ann asked, wrinkling her cute little nose at me.

"To me, it means that you like taking some risks when it comes to sex, but the timing and the situation have to be right. You're not going to do anything so risky that it would hurt you or your partner, but you want to take chances. It makes you hot just thinking about it."

Ann cradled her face in her hands and stared at me dreamily. "God, you're good. Anything else?"

"Truthfully?"

"Of course, fire away. You're on a roll."

"Okay. I think you're tired of the game. And California guys don't fit the bill anymore. You're tired of guys that don't get women and who they are, they only get laid. And you have no interest in being somebody's best lay anymore. There was a time when you might have gotten off on that, but you've outgrown it. You just don't know what to do about it."

Ann sat back, astonished. The look of surprise on her face was one of beauty. If I wasn't exactly right, I'd hit pretty close to the mark.

"Well fuck me," she said softly, almost to herself.

"Maybe, but not here. And not tonight."

That last little bit surprised Ann, and she said, "Why not tonight?"

Just at that moment, our food showed up. Ann's answer was put on hold, and she had to wait patiently until our waitress did her job. Once she had left, I started to take a bite, but Ann tried to stop me.

"Why not tonight, Neil?"

"Because I don't want to be rushed. If we're going to go to that next step, then I want it to be right. And I have plans already."

"Plans? What kind of plans?"

"Why don't we eat? We need to be done by 9:00, okay?"

It was about 8:30, and Ann was beside herself. She was moving up and down on her seat, and I knew it was her way of saying she was horny beyond the point of no return. I finally had to calm her down so we could enjoy our meal.

"Ann?"

"Yes," she said, looking up from her plate as she played with her food.

"I only said I wasn't going to fuck you tonight. I never said I wasn't going to make you cum. But we're not going to have time for THAT if you don't eat."

Ann smiled and started eating. There wasn't much talking the rest of our dinner. When I finished, Ann was still midway through her meal. I just sat and watched her. She didn't seem self conscious about it, which some women get. It wasn't like she needed to worry about her weight. She was ultra thin as it was. And I also wasn't worried about any eating disorder, since I'd been down that path. Ann had made it clear what she thought about my ex and what she'd put me through, including dealing with bulimia.

As Ann finished her meal, the waitress came back to do the usual follow up, starting with the offering of the desert menu.

"No thank you," Ann said as she dabbed her mouth with the cloth napkin.

"None for me thanks. I'll be having her," I said, nodding towards Ann.

"Okay...I'll bring your check in a moment," the waitress said, and as she walked away, she glanced back; my reply finally registering.

Ann giggled, trying to keep her voice down. "You are so bad, sometimes!"

"You love me and you know it," I said, trying to be cocky.

Ann blushed just a little when I said that, and I got a chill up my spine.

The waitress brought back the bill, and once we'd settled it, I stood up and asked for Ann's hand. Helping her up, I kissed the back of it. We walked out of the restaurant a little after 9, and walked back through the lobby. Ann thought we were heading to the front door, but instead, we went to the elevators. I hit the button, and we walked inside.

"What are you up to now?" she asked.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The hotel was a little unusual, in that it built into a little hill. The entrance to the hotel faced the street to the south. If you drove up the hill to the right, and went around the building, there was another entrance to the east of the building. It was the second floor, but it was at ground level because of the terrain. That entrance was to the nightclub that was part of the hotel.

Stepping off the elevators, to the left, there were all the amenities the hotel had. There was a reading lounge, the huge pool, the spa and sauna with a hot tub, the workout room, and a couple of locker rooms for guests to use. But to the right was what would be the hotel entrance to the nightclub.

As we got off the elevator, Ann looked at me and said, "I give up. What are we doing here?"

I led her to the right, to the solid door that had a sign that read 'Starlight'.

"What's 'Starlight'," Ann asked as I reached for the door. Opening it, she was hit with a sound wave of the live band playing.

"It's a nightclub babe. Would you like to dance?"

Ann lit up, and leaned up to kiss me on the cheek. "You're the best boyfriend ever!"

The place was darker than usual, when they just had a DJ. They did it so the spotlights could shine on the band that was playing. The place was already packed for a Wednesday night. I had told Ann we needed to get there by nine because they usually stopped playing at midnight during the week. On the weekends, the place stayed open until 3 in the morning.

I asked Ann if she wanted to get something to drink, but she pulled me straight to the dance floor. Because it was dark and the floor was crowded, she didn't have a lot of worries about her dress being so short and her lack of underwear. In fact, I think that was making her hotter by the second.

We danced for a half-hour straight until the band said they were taking an intermission break. We hurried off the floor and found a stand up table in the very back corner of the room, against the tinted windows. I caught the attention of a cute little barmaid, and minutes later Ann and I were downing a couple of long-necked beers.

We drank and talked, and I could tell the exertion she'd just gone through had made Ann really horny. We got another round, and just started to drink it when the band started up again. A lot of the crowd returned to the floor, but Ann and I hung back to finish our beer.

Ann had turned her back to me to watch the band. I backed up to the window and leaned against it. As the band played, she was moving to the music, and eventually she backed up so that her body was against mine. She started grinding against me, moving her wonderfully tight ass against my crotch. Naturally, my cock started to grow inside my pants, and she could feel it. I had to move her off of me for a second to let my hardon rise and adjust.

Now sticking straight up instead of running down my pant leg, my shaft fit perfectly in the crack of Ann's ass. She started moving up and down in time with the music, while continuing to move side to side. She was giving me a lap dance while standing up. I reached around and grabbed her waist, pulling her tighter against me. I ran my hand up; cupping her left breast as I slowly humped my hips.

I ran my thumb over the fabric of her dress, rubbing Ann's nipple. I felt it grow, and I moved my index finger, pinching that perfect nub. I could hear Ann let out a groan over the music. She turned her head to look at me as I moved my hand back to her waist. She smiled, letting me know the risk we were taking at that moment was something she approved of.

I moved to my right, pulling Ann with me into the corner, behind the table, which came up just below Ann's tits. I put her up against it, and moved up against her. She resumed her gyrations, keeping me rock hard. I let her grind against me for a while, as she swigged her beer. I took another sip of mine, and put it on the table. We were as secluded as you could get for being in a crowded bar. Ann was still facing the band, but behind the tall table, she could only be seen from the chest up by anyone else in the room.

Moving my hands to Ann's hips, I thrust forward; making Ann put her beer down beside mine. She grabbed the table as I moved my hands lower, and fondled her sweet bare ass under her skirt. I lifted the hem with one hand and ran my fingers of the other through her crack. Next, I cupped both her ass cheeks, squeezing them; spreading her cheeks apart. I felt her tremble a little, but she wasn't stopping me. Instead, she spread her legs a little wider.

Taking Ann's cue, I took my right hand and slipped a finger into her very wet snatch. I felt her shudder again, and that increased when I used a second finger. I started finger fucking Ann to the beat of the music, and she moved her hips up and down over my hand to jam them deeper. The circumstances and the surroundings were getting to her. When I added a third finger, she moaned out loud and started really humping my hand.

Ann was very close to cumming. I reached around with my left hand and lifted the front of her dress, inching my hand through what felt like a thin strip of pubic hair, using it to guide me down to her protruding clit. Finding it, I started rubbing it furiously. Ann grabbed the table tighter with both hands, holding on for dear life.

She came, releasing her sweet fluid all over my hand. I could feel it run over my wrist and move around to the back of my hand. I was sure she was dripping onto the floor, and I was thankful we were standing on dark carpet. Otherwise, we would have had to clean up the floor. Ann was doing everything she could not to scream out loud. I stopped fingering her, letting my hand stay buried inside her twat. I could feel her flexing her vaginal walls, gripping at the fingers that provided her so much pleasure. I moved my hand away from her clit and then slowly removed my fingers from her pussy.

Bringing them to my mouth, I got a big taste of her sweet juice, licking them clean. Ann's pussy tasted amazing. It was sweet, almost tasting like citrus. I couldn't get enough, to the point that I actually dipped my fingers into her pussy once more to get another taste. That caught Ann off guard, and she squealed, and as I tasted her a second time, she turned around.

"God, Neil, I need to dance, NOW!"

I finished my beer in one quick gulp, and Ann chose to do the same. We hit the dance floor as the band was playing the first of a couple faster songs in a row. The floor was a little less crowded at the time, and that gave us a little more room. That only made Ann bolder. I could see a trail flowing down the inside of her thighs, glistening whenever the light was just right.

I loved watching the way Ann's body moved to the music. It was fluid and sensual, like she was dancing just for me in an empty room. She began giving me glimpses of her ass and pussy when she felt the urge. They were quick flashes, and I know I was the only one that saw her do it. The way she was dancing cloaked what she was doing to everyone around us. She made it look so natural, like it was just a part of her dancing. I knew it wasn't because she didn't do it the first time we were on the floor.

The band finally played a couple of slow songs in a row, and we got to hold each other as we swayed to the music. Actually we groped each other like we were at the prom. And that thought hit me hard.

This was our prom! Neither of us had gone to our own when we were seniors. Ann, because her parents were strict and didn't let her do much; me, because I hadn't been in town that long, and it seemed like every girl in school already had a boyfriend. It was a tough time, for both of us. I couldn't help but play the 'what if' game, even though I knew it wouldn't have worked then. Yet there I was, ten years later. Because of our reunion, Ann was back in town, and we were together. This was our prom! The one we were robbed of in our youth.

Ann was putty in my arms. Her head was on my shoulder, and I could feel her chest rise and fall as she breathed. I had my hand on the bare skin of her upper back, and another on her ass, pulling her to me. My cock was rock hard, but I wasn't even thinking of getting off. I was thinking how it might have made Ann feel; to know the effect she had on me.

Once again I was amazed when Ann seemed to sense what I was thinking. It had happened too often for me to think it was a coincidence. We were that in tune with each other. I could feel her right hand snake between our bodies, and she deftly reached my crotch and found my zipper. She lowered it, and wormed her fingers between the folds of my fly.

"I need to feel it, baby. That's all. I just need to have it in my hand here in the club, like you did me a little bit ago."

I didn't argue, trusting that Ann wouldn't do anything so indiscrete that we would get noticed. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and just squeezed it. She would grip it tight, and then loosen her hand, doing that over and over. It was driving me wild to be dancing with dozens of other couples around us while she fondled me. I moved the hand off her back to her shoulder, and then I moved it to her chest, easing it under the fabric of her dress to caress her breast.

It was prom night, and I was getting to first base on the dance floor, and knowing my date wanted to go farther. Her massaging my penis certainly helped propel that image into my brain. As the song ended, I felt Ann remove her hand and pulled up my zipper. It was almost eleven, and Ann pulled back from me, not caring that anyone might see me still playing with her tit with my hand in her dress.

"Let's go Neil. I want to be alone with you."

We walked out of the club to the elevator. Taking it down to the first floor, Ann held onto my arm tight, leaning into my shoulder to rest her head. When we walked out into the lobby, I half expected Ann to change her mind and ask for a room, but that would have changed the mood. I was glad she didn't. My mind didn't change. It would have felt staged, and I wanted the dinner and dancing to stand on their own.

Opening the door for Ann, she turned and sat down. I waited for her to turn her body and tuck her legs inside so I could close the door. Instead, she looked up at me and smiled. I watched as she leisurely moved her feet apart, spreading her feet wider on the pavement until they were as far as she could get them. She leaned back, placing her right hand on the seat behind her to steady herself. Her left hand pulled back the front of her dress.

I could only smile as Ann gave me an up close look at her heavenly slit for the first time. It was a perfect pussy. Her lips were full and parted, and looked like flower petals. Her clit was erect and peeking out from its hood, wanting to be noticed. It practically begged to be sucked on. Ann spread her lips farther for me, showing the pink sanctuary between her legs. Her pussy sparkled as her secretions reflected the lights in the parking lot.

"Look what you do to me, Neil. God you make me so wet!"

"I'm a little damp myself, baby."

Ann closed her legs, and turned her torso to get in the car. I reluctantly closed her door and walked to my side to get in. I sat down and turned to put on my seatbelt.

"I hope you don't mind if I don't put mine on right now, baby," Ann said sexily. I turned to look at her, and she had leaned her seat back into a reclining position, and had moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders.

I watched again as seductively lowered the front of her dress, showing me her perfect breasts for the first time, just like she shown me her pussy moments before. My eyes lit up, and Ann smiled, but still played the doubting game.

"They're not much. Not like some of the girls I know you've been with."

"You're right. They're better. They're perfect!"

"They're too small. I could never fuck that monster of yours with my tits."

"Don't talk like that, baby. Sure you could. It's not about how big they are to me. The fact that you'd want to even try to do that gets me excited. And I love them, because they're yours. I'd never let you change them...ever. God, they are perfect. I could put a hanger on those nipples!"

"Yeah, I have to wear a bra most of the time because they're always sticking out. I don't want people to think I'm turned on all the time."

"You ARE turned on all the time," I said as I laughed at her.

Ann smiled and said, "Not ALL the time. But I am this week, ever since I saw you at Matt's!"

I started up the car, and pulled out of the parking lot. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I wanted more privacy than where we were. The only thing I was sure of was that I wanted to taste Ann. I could smell the sweet citrus scent of her pussy as she freshened the interior of my car. I found myself inhaling more often, trying to draw the aroma deep into my nostrils. I felt like a junkie, snorting the air to try and increase my high.

On the way back to town I thought of Jerry, a friend of mine that lived on a farm. To the south of the house were the hundreds of acres of prime farmland. Just to the north of the house, they had about twenty acres of land that they'd left untouched. It was heavily wooded, with a nice road that would take you to the center of the woods, near a huge pond. They used that land to hunt and fish on. I'd been out there a bunch of times, and Jerry had always said I could go out there whenever I wanted. I decided to take that more literally than he probably intended, but I knew we'd be okay.