Ann: A Love Story Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"What, you can't be patient while a girl gets ready for her stud?"

I turned to see Tina standing in the doorway, leaning sexily against the frame. Her hand was high, stretching out her pixyish frame to make her look taller than she was. Her five inch black heels didn't hurt. But what caught my eye was what she was wearing...which was nothing.

My smile gave me away, and she said, "I see you like how I've dressed for you. Would you like to come in, or would you rather me do you in the alley?"

"Would you mind?" I said, playing along and standing firmly in place.

"Actually, I would. I don't need any of my neighbors thinking that I'm as easy a lay as I really am. But, I will compromise and come get you." Tina smiled and threw the door of the shop open wide to make sure she didn't lock herself out, and she stepped out from the stoop. I was only 10 feet from the door at the most, but I'm sure it seemed like a mile to Tina. But she never hesitated. She strutted out on her stilettos and reached up to give me a big hug, lifting her lower leg up for effect as she pulled my head down to kiss my cheek.

"Take me inside, Neil," Tina purred.

I went to lift her into my arms the traditional way, but she jumped and locked her legs around my hips, crushing her pelvis into my hardening cock. "Save that for your future wife, big guy...if you're going to carry me, carry me like a slut!" I had to laugh, but tried to hold it in so I wouldn't draw attention to us.

Once we were inside, Tina hopped down and closed the locked door behind us. "I can't believe you're actually here. You do know how lucky you are to be marrying a girl like Ann, don't you?"

"I'm beginning to understand," I said with a sheepish smile.

"You don't know the half of it," she said, holding up a letter on the same lavender stationary that I had gotten. "I took a chance that I wasn't being made a fool of, but you're here. Ann is one generous woman, that's all I have to say."

"What does the letter say?"

"I can't go into all of it, but it says here, "I want you to let Neil eat you out first until he makes you cum like a slut, and then I would appreciate it if you would consider sucking him until he cums."

"That's it?" I asked.

"No. There's a lot of other stuff, but that's why you're here...to get off. She must think you're not going to be able to control yourself since she's so far away, and she wants you to be able to get some relief without cheating on her. I must say, that's being very proactive on her part. I do find it interesting that she tells me to cum like a slut. She must know I am one. So, what do you say...wanna fuck me!"

Tina slumped back on the black leather couch she had in the back of the shop and spread her legs, playing with her pussy. It was tempting to drop my shorts and just plow ahead into that tight little hole, but I got on my knees instead and went to eat her. Tina stopped me with her hand and pushed my head up to look at me.

"C'mon baby. I need that big fat cock inside me. Fuck my brains out, and then I'll suck you hard and we can do it again. I'll let you fuck my ass the second time!"

I sat back and shook my head. "I'm sorry, Tina...I can't fuck you. I can only eat you tonight."

"What do you mean? Come on stud, fuck me. I know you want to. And I need it bad!"

"I know you do. But the letter said to eat you. That's it. That's all I can do."

"Neil, you can't be serious. I'm sure Ann wouldn't mind. Look how wet I am for you. Fuck me...fuck me with that huge cock!"

I stood up, and backed away a little bit. Tina quickly jumped off the couch and squatted in front of me, trying to pull my shorts down. I stopped her and said, "I'm sorry, Tina. But we'd just better stop. I can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Because, Ann only said I could go down on you. And I would be happy to do that for you...you don't even have to do me. But like you just said, I'm a lucky man to have a woman like her...I'm not about to blow it by cheating behind her back."

"Don't be like that Neil. She's never gonna know. It's just you and me, and what she doesn't know won't hurt her. You know that."

"Tina...the reason I came to you in the first place was because I ended up being one of those guys who 'what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him'...and then I found out, and I got hurt. I'm not doing that to Ann. Maybe this arrangement she wants really isn't going to work. But as much as I might want to fuck you, I know I can't...and I won't."

Tina reached up into the pants leg of my shorts and fondled my cock and balls with her soft hands. "Are you sure?" she said, making a final desperate pitch as she played with her pussy with her other hand, showing me her pink.

I grabbed her wrist and removed her hand. "Very!" I said sternly.

Tina stood up with a shit-eating grin, and kissed me on the cheek. "Wait right there!"

She walked over to the phone across the room and took the letter out of the envelope Ann had sent her. Dialing, she looked at me and winked. I stood there like a doofus, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Ann Franklin, please. This is Tina Roberts...Yes, I'll hold." Tina looked at me while she tapped the toe of her expensive heel. Her left hand held the receiver to her ear, while her right arm lifted her ample breasts as it crossed under them. I stared at her erect nipples, jutting out like thick erasers at the end of each fleshy mound. She caught me starting and gave me a little wave.

"Hi Ann...this is Tina. I'm good, it's nice to finally meet you too, so to speak," she said, giving another little wave. "I have to tell you, Ann...I thought this was all a joke at first. Especially when my receptionist told me you called to book an appointment for Neil. Once I read the letter, I didn't believe her. But I've been really horny lately. I actually called Neil one day while you were still in town, and he put me off. So the prospect of this was enough for me to give you the benefit of the doubt."

Tina winked at me and nodded a couple of times as she listened to Ann on the phone. I waited idly by, wondering what in the world I had gotten myself into.

"Well, I have some really good news about that, Ann. I did everything I could think of to get him to fuck me, and he passed with flying colors." Tina gave me a thumbs up and said, "Yes, I did. I did that too. Trust me, Ann, you have nothing to worry about. I'm standing here naked, and I threw myself at him. Any other time, and I'd already be on my third orgasm from that big beautiful cock pumping inside me."

Tina leaned against her desk, and laughed as she and Ann had a conversation. The banter went back and forth, until finally Tina said, "Are you sure? Oh, thank you Ann. Thank you so much. I don't think I could bear it now. Not after all of this. I owe you one!"

Tina hung up and walked around her desk, opening a drawer. She pulled out another lavender envelope, this one slightly smaller. She took the letter she had read to me and and walked over to a safe she had in the corner. She bent over at the waist, offering me a deliberate and splendid view of her hard tight ass, and wet pussy, as she opened the safe and placed the letter inside for safe keeping. Returning to her desk, she picked up the other envelope and handed it to me, patting me on the ass as she went back to her couch and sat down.

I held the envelope, and turned to stare at Tina, who spread her legs again and began fingering her delicious pussy.

"You passed, Neil," she said with her eyes half closed.

"Passed what?" I asked, not believing any of this was happening.

"Ann's test. She told me to give you that envelope she sent me. Go ahead, read it."

I looked at the envelope. It simply had my name on it, and a heart, but it was definitely in Ann's handwriting. I toyed with the idea of not opening it, but then I looked at Tina again, desperately wanting me to open it. The fire in her eyes told me I might not get out of the room alive if I didn't take care of her. My fingers were shaking as I tried to open the letter, and Tina giggled and said, "I'd help you with that, but my fingers are a little wet. Hurry up and read it already!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi baby,

If you're reading this, it means not only did you show up to have some fun with Tina, but the test of trust I had in mind was passed. Thank God!

In the letter I sent Tina to set up all of this, I told her to give you instructions that you could only eat her, and she could only suck you. But I also asked her to try and tempt you...to try and get you to fuck her after you knew what I was allowing you to do. I'm not sure what I would have done if you had actually fucked her, but really, that was never a concern of mine. I already knew that I didn't have to worry about that, ever. I love you for being the man that you are; honest and trustworthy.

This was also a test for me. I needed to see if I could really handle all of this like I thought I could. And I needed you to see that I was serious about this part of our lives together. About me inventing ways to give you a gift, and make us both happy. Since you're reading this, you already know that Tina called the number I gave her. And you also know that I talked to her, and told her to give this to you. And by telling her that, you know that my decision is final. I've made up my mind, and I want this to happen.

Tina doesn't know what's in this letter, just like you didn't know what was in hers. I planned it that way in case I changed my mind. But you're reading this, and that's my assurance to you that I haven't. You have my permission tonight, Neil. Just like with Nancy, and Paula. And I want you to do whatever you want with her. Eat her, fuck her tits, fuck her pussy...fuck her ass. Fuck her any where you want. Do whatever you want. The only rules I have are that you can't fuck her again after tonight unless I say so, and you have to tell me all about tonight. Now that I've been called by Tina, I know what to expect, and I'll call you tonight while I'm with Antonio so you can tell him what to do to me!

Enjoy Tina, babe.

I love you with all of my heart!

Anna Renee

~*~*~*~*~*~

I wanted to read the letter again, and again, like I had the first one she'd sent to me at home. I immediately honed in the first paragraph, and on this whole thing being a test, and that it was about trust. Ann had said in the first letter that she didn't have any concerns about that. That we had both learned from past things that happened to us. It didn't make any sense, at least after reading it the first time. There had to be something else I was missing.

Still, having another letter from Ann felt like a message from heaven, and not because she was giving me permission to fuck Tina. It was just that personal lifeline that I craved. But I knew it wasn't a time to re-read it. As much I didn't understand the line about trust, I knew that was what this was all about. I'd have plenty of time for that later to figure it out. I'd be talking to Ann before the night was over. Tina was sitting on the couch, being as patient as she was going to be with two fingers deep in her pussy.

"What did it say, Neil. Please tell me you get to fuck me. I don't think I can take it anymore."

"I can fuck you tonight. In fact, I can do anything I want to you tonight. And I'm going to."

"You mean...you're going to..."

Tina got a nervous smile, and let her sentence trail off. I let her think about what it meant as I stripped out of my t-shirt and dropped my shorts. My cock was still hard from Tina trying to seduce me, and it got harder as I looked at her, practically begging me with her eyes. When Tina saw it free of its loose confines, she moaned.

Tina moved as I sat next to her on the couch, making room for me. We hadn't been together in a couple of weeks, but it felt like I'd never been with her before. After my week of rediscovering myself, I felt like a new man...one that Tina had never been with.

There was no feeling each other out. I'd gone a week without sex, which wasn't that long, really. But after the amount of sex I'd had the previous week, it seemed like forever. But for Tina, it was obviously longer. She practically leapt into my arms, and tackled me onto the couch. True to our usual trysts, she didn't kiss me. She never offered, and neither did I. It wasn't our style I guess...part of being friends that just fuck. There was no passion between us, so kissing was an unnecessary formality.

Tina pinned me, if a woman 5 foot even and barely pushing 100 pounds could pin a man a foot taller, and almost 100 pounds heavier. She was strong for her size, but I wasn't going to fight...I was going to fuck. Eventually. Tina had other ideas to start, and just as quickly as she'd pushed me onto my back, she spun her body on top of mine and devoured my shaft into her mouth. Lifting her leg over my body, she teased me with her lower body.

I didn't hesitate, reaching up to grab her ass and pull her dripping pussy to my face. When it came to eating a woman, I had several different approaches. It helped if you knew the woman well, and could read her mood to determine what technique to use. But with Tina, she only had one mood when it came to sex. She wanted nothing to do with anything other than full out, hard core fucking. There were no subtleties about her, and that made it easy. And she wasn't very complex, and yet that made it fun. Foreplay was a waste time to Tina, and I was okay with that. When I was with her, I didn't have to look for nuances. She made it simple, and when you're as horny as one or the other of us was when we would hook up, simple is good. Damn good.

We didn't settle into a 69 as much as we dove into one. Tina was sucking hard on my cock like she was trying to set a record. And I was sticking my tongue deep into her snatch, and then taking quick detours to her clit and sucking on it before returning to her slit. It wasn't a race, but it seemed like one; at least at first.

Tina was sucking on my balls while she stroked my shaft when she came the first time. She gripped my shaft so tight that I thought she might squeeze it off. I braved the brief pain and continued sucking hard her exposed clit, humming as is flicked it with my tongue to try and add some extra vibration. Tina's back rose, and she let out a primal shout from deep inside her. Usually, that type of scream didn't come out of her until she'd had several very intense orgasms. This being her first, I wondered just what that meant for her to have that reaction so soon in our evening.

By her third orgasm, Tina was bathing me in her cum. My face was wet and slick, and Tina continued to grind herself over my mouth. She also continued her masterful blowjob. My balls pulled up, and she felt them move as she stroked the lower third of my shaft...the part she couldn't fit in her mouth. Holding her head still, Tina swirled her tongue around the head of my dick and pumped me.

My body reacted instinctively; my hips lurching upward to bury my cock into a wet warm pussy to fill it with sperm. But it was Tina's mouth instead, and she held on and giggled as she felt my legs start to shake.

"Oh FUCK!" I screamed out, blasting my load into the back of Tina's throat. She swallowed some, but she had a habit of letting my load slip past her lips and run down my cock when she was above me. She loved it that I was shaved, so that she could let my cum make a beautiful mess.

It had become a habit for her. She would suck me off until I came, take my load in her mouth, but let it dribble all over my shaft and balls. Then, she use that as an opportunity to suck up and clean me, while bringing my spent cock back to life for another round, usually to fuck her. There was one time where she tried to see how many times she could do it. She sucked me off three times in a three-hour marathon, and had me hard a fourth time...but I was too whipped to cum again. She felt bad that she got me hard the last time and felt she was sending me home hurting. I might have played that up a little, and that became a source of me telling her I was going to pay her back for it by fucking her ass someday.

Truth be told, I wasn't really sure if Tina was an anal virgin or not. There were times she indicated that she's been fucked up the ass before. But there was the occasion or two when she'd said I'd been mistaken. If I had to guess, and it was a total guess, I would say that she had, but she was fearful of taking on my cock since she was so small. Nevertheless, I continually teased her that someday I'd be tapping that ass as payback for sending me home hard.

Tina cleaned my shaft, greedily sucking up the remnants of my first orgasm. I knew it wouldn't be my last of the evening; I just wondered if it would be two or three. I was still licking Tina's pussy, and she was on her way to another orgasm of her own. I wondered if she end up with twenty or thirty. That's an exaggeration, but Tina seemed to be able to pop a lot more than most women I'd encountered. She tended to cum like a machine gun.

When she calmed enough that I could move, I lifted Tina's ass off my face, and she knew what that meant.

"God...I've dreamed of this cock since you told me you couldn't fuck me, stud. I prayed I'd get to fuck it one more time! Fuck me with it, Neil."

I always found it interesting that Tina made the process impersonal. She wasn't fucking me. She wasn't even dreaming of me. It was all about my male appendage. I knew she really didn't feel that sterile about me, and maybe she was doing that to prevent any feelings in either of us to start to build. But it didn't bother me. She was a piece of ass to me too, and while that sounds horrible, in reality, it was anything but. That's also why she called me 'Stud' a lot. That's what I was to her...a big cock for her to use.

Sitting up on the couch, Tina quickly moved and faced away from me. It was another habit she had. She liked it more when she had her back to me. I think it made it safer for us, in that we weren't tempted to kiss in the heat of the moment. She eased her body back to mine, and lined her cunt over my cock. As wet as she was, I knew what was coming. There was no 'easy does it' with Tina.

She dropped her waif like body, using her weight, what there was of it, to ram herself onto my cock. My shaft was swallowed by her tight pink hole, and we both let out a gasp. On the second stroke, Tina was going up and down full length as fast as she could. I reached around and cupped her big tits, feeling the weight of them as she fucked me. She was only about 95 pounds, and I swear 30 of them were from her massive breasts.

I pinched Tina's nipples just before her first cock induced climax, and she covered my shaft and balls with a thick coating of her cum. I had to grab her tits and squeeze them to hold onto her as she bounced wildly on my lap. I finally had to grab her around her waist and stand up. She was so out of control that our fucking was also. I carried her on my shaft over to the end of the couch and bent her over the thick padded arm, letting her upper body fall on the cushions.

Standing now, I had leverage to lean in and hammer Tina's tight, wet pussy. She let out a wail, and I knew I was hitting all the right spots she needed touched. I was holding on to her shoulders, almost forcing her upper body deeper into the couch. With any other woman, I might have been concerned. But Tina liked it hard and just a touch on the rough side. And there was a trust there. She knew I would never hurt her. "Fuck! Fuck me, dammit! Fuck my hot pussy!" Tina said as she moved her head back and forth across the black leather cushion. Her blond hair was starting to stand on end from the static she was creating, but she didn't care about how she looked. Only about how she was feeling.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers