Ann: A Love Story Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

Ann's pussy was noticeably wet; so were her thighs. I smiled as I placed my hand on her the soft curve of her ass, near the top of her right leg. Ann let out a little sigh as my fingers started traipsing along her skin, moving back and forth between her left buttock and her right, stroking her cheeks with my fingers.

She squealed out loud when she felt the ice cold can of soda nestle up against her cunt when I placed it there. "Oh...GOD!" she moaned, her body shuddering in reaction.

"Do you like that, Anna?"

"It's so cold!"

I smacked her ass with my hand, the stinging sound resonating off the surroundings under the canopy covering the gas pumps. "I asked you if you liked it. Does it feel good against your hot little pussy?"

"Oh God...Yes! Yes it does, baby!" she whined.

I moved the can upwards, rubbing it against the crack of Ann's ass and along her tanned backside. I ended up placing it on her lower back, setting it there. "Don't move, or you're going to make the can fall," I said sternly, making sure she heard me.

Ann stopped licking the seat, and used her hands to push her back up to make it level. "W...what are you doing?" she said nervously.

Instead of answering her, I showed her. Moving closer to her toned body, I slipped two fingers of my left hand deep inside her pussy in one quick thrust of my wrist. Ann grunted, and almost fell forward, but she steadied herself with her hands. I started ramming my hand back and forth, fucking her hard and fast with my digits.

Looking around, I was tempted to just whip out my hard dick and fuck her right then and there. I actually contemplated it, thinking about how amazing the experience would be. But I was taking a big enough chance as it was, and when a car drove into the gas station and pulled up to the middle island, I came to my senses.

Ann was close to cumming, and she let out a little wail when I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and brought them to my mouth.

"Please Neil...don't stop! I was..."

I smacked Ann on the ass with my other hand and grabbed the soda off her body. "Crawl into the car, Anna. We need to go now."

"But...I need to cum," she said as she looked over her shoulder.

"You'll cum later, when I say you can," I smiled, just before I spanked her other cheek. "Now...get in the car."

"Yes baby," she yelped, followed by a giggle as she crawled sexily over the console and into the passenger seat.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Neil, how did you know I loved Diet Coke? It's my favorite." Ann asked as she took a sip of her drink.

I lifted my can and said, "I didn't...I just got you the same thing I drink."

"YOU love it TOO?" she said with a smile.

"I guess so," I grinned.

"Wow...I never would have figured you for a diet drinker."

"Why...it helps me with my figure."

"Yeah...right. Like you need a diet soda. You're body doesn't have any fat on it at all."

I pointed at Ann's amazing naked body as she lounged next to me and said, "You're telling ME that?"

"I look this way BECAUSE I drink diet," Ann said, struggling to keep a straight face.

It was just another thing we suddenly found we had in common, and it made me smile. It was little moments and little discoveries like that that made the two of us giggle together. And it happened more frequently than I would have imagined. It seemed like every day we were finding out something else, some thing that strengthened the bond between us.

Of course, there were those random moments too, where one of us would say something so out of left field it caught the other off guard. And those moments were precious too.

Ann was staring out the window, looking out over the rolling terrain of Southern Wyoming as we headed south along Interstate 25 towards Colorado. There was a little more traffic, so I was staying in the left lane most of the time. I didn't want Ann to get dressed, since I'd made her take off the shirt while we were still at the gas station. And I didn't want to deal with truckers staring. Not that I would have minded that much, but I knew we weren't that far from the state line, and another photo op. I didn't want some horny truck driver seeing us, and then stopping along the side of the road if he recognized our car.

I had made Ann keep her legs spread wide. But I wouldn't let her touch herself, other than to rub the cold can against her pussy, which she was doing with great frequency. And I knew we were seconds away from Ann begging me to let her touch her pussy. She'd done it at least ten times since we'd pulled back onto the highway, and I figured she was going to do it again.

That's why I was so amused when she pointed and said, "Neil, can't you just imagine being here a hundred years ago and coming over this hill to see a hundred thousand buffalo in that valley."

"What," I laughed out loud.

"I can just picture myself riding Charcoal, and stumbling on a herd of them...I can see it in my head. It's so free out here."

"Where the hell did that come from?" I said with a little smirk on my face.

"I dunno...just thinking about you and me...riding horses out here."

"Are you dressed like you are now?"

Ann smiled, and looked over at me. Taking another sip of her drink, she said, "If that's how you want me. I feel so relaxed with you, Neil...look at me. I'm riding naked in my car, and I don't care right now."

"That's because there's no one around us."

"Maybe...I suppose I'd be more self conscious if we were in the city...but that's my point. I feel so free out here. It kind of promotes it, don't you think?"

"I guess so," I said with a smile.

"You guess? I'm telling you baby, I think I'd become a nudist if we lived out here. At least in the summertime...I'm sure the winters really suck."

"A nudist, huh?" I said, thinking about what that would be like. And it gave me another idea for later. I wasn't sure how I'd use it, but I wanted to test the waters. "What about the fall?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's fall right now."

"Well, I suppose. It's beautiful today."

And it was. It was another 70 degree day, with nothing but sunshine. The favorable weather pattern we'd started driving in when we left California was following us across the country, and the skies seemed even bluer at the altitude we were at.

"I'm sure it's colder at night," I said, seeing if that swayed Ann's mind.

"I'm sure you'd find a way to keep me warm, baby," was all Ann said as she looked back out across the empty countryside.

We drove another few miles, and I reached behind Ann's seat, fishing around with my hand.

Ann looked at me and said, "What are you looking for?"

"Your purse."

"Why do you need my purse?"

"Because your dildo is in it?"

"Oh," Ann smiled. I pulled it out, and handed it to Ann, who brought the rubber cock to her face, rubbing it against her cheek seductively. "So...what would you like me to do with this?" she asked.

"I want you to fuck yourself with it."

"Mmm...I was hoping you'd say that," she said as she started to place the head of the fake cock against her pussy. I grinned at Ann. It was mischievous smile, one that made Ann stop what she was doing and just stare at me. Her mouth opened, and she said, "What?" nervously.

"Not there Ann...THERE," I said, pointing out the window.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was shaking. The excitement of what she'd done overwhelmed her for just a moment as she kneeled down behind the car, hiding herself from the occasional car that might happen to pass us.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe you just MADE me do that!"

"You wanted me to make you do things, didn't you? That's what that was all about back at the gas station."

"I know...but I didn't know I'd be doing THAT!"

"Well...first of all, you're the one that said you'd want to be a nudist if you were out here."

"I said I THINK I'd become one...I didn't say for sure."

"Fine...but you loved it...didn't you," I said, not as a question, but as more of a statement.

"What makes you say that?" Ann said looking up at me as I held the camera.

"Because...you're doing it again," I replied I clicked the shutter to take a picture of what Ann was doing with her dildo.

Ann moaned, and begrudgingly admitted I'd been right all along. "YES...I loved it...OKAY! Now...will you please let me cum?"

"No...sorry. Neither of us are cumming until we get to where we're going."

"How long is that going to be?" Ann said desperately as she took the cock from her dripping pussy.

"I don't know...a couple of hours, at least. And we're stopping for dinner. So let's get going," I said as I winked and took one last picture before walking back around the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann thought I was kidding at first when I pointed to the sign welcoming us to Colorado, telling her that was where I wanted her to fuck herself with the dildo I'd handed to her a few seconds before. But as I slowed down and pulled off the highway, hitting the emergency flashers, I took it from her hand and opened my car door. And Ann knew by the way I was acting that I was serious.

I grabbed the camera, and said, "Come on...we still have a lot of day left after this, and I want to get to where we can BOTH have some fun." Ann smiled and sighed, and bent over to pick up the dress shirt off the floor near her feet. I waved my finger and said, "Uh-uh...you don't need that. Let's go."

Ann's eyes widened. "What? I need something to cover up with, just in case."

"No you don't...you're a nudist. Now stop stalling and get out here."

Ann opened her car door, and stepped out cautiously, looking back down the highway to see who might be approaching. I'd parked the car like I always did, in a way to help shield her, but this was her first time walking to a sign when she wasn't covered, and that was making her feel more vulnerable. It was also turning her on.

"You're excited about this," I said as I set the dildo on the front of the car and motioned for Ann to move over to the sign.

"No...I'm not!" Ann said, as she stood frozen in place.

"Yes you are...I can tell. And the longer you stall, the longer you're going to be out here."

Ann thought about that for about a half a second, and then she scurried across the pavement in her bare feet. She moved through the first couple of poses she'd been doing rather quickly. It wasn't like she was rushing them, as if she was worried that she was going to be spotted by someone that was driving past us. Ann had just gotten really good at it. Posing for the camera came natural to her, and once I pointed the Nikon in her direction, she kind of snapped into a mood.

It was like Ann was a model, and she came alive once the camera was on her. Her eyes, which to me were always her most amazing feature anyway, seemed to stare through the lens, and they showed everything she was feeling inside. I could feel her fire, her passion...her sexual spirit. Sure, Ann had an amazing body; one that she could move and twist in ways that boggled my brain. And it was a hot, sexy body...one that never failed to get me hard when she was trying to; and most of the time even when she wasn't. Yet it was Ann's eyes that moved me.

Ann's eyes were magical, more than just windows into her soul. They offered glimpses of the woman behind them. From the childlike innocence they sometimes reflected, to the sexual tigress they would flash when she was in that mood...and the seemingly endless variances in between. Ann's eyes were full of life, and she spoke to me through them in ways that touched me deep in my heart. At the moment, they were telling me that Ann was not just turned on, which I read in them often. The look in Ann's eyes told me she was feeling liberated.

Ann had already leaned against the support pole near the interstate, and then turned and bent down, grabbing her ankles for me in a way that made my cock strain against my shorts. Now, she'd slowly turned and squatted in front of the sign, spreading her knees wide as she held her hands on her head, her pigtails making her look more innocent than the pose she was making. I looked at her through the viewfinder of the camera and took one picture getting her and the entire sign, before refocusing and getting a close-up of her. But then, on a whim, I refocused again, tightening up on Ann's face as she smiled for me.

As I framed the shot, I looked at Ann's eyes as she smiled at me. She looked at the camera, and she let out a little sigh. Her face was painted with a peaceful, content expression. She looked so relaxed in the moment, and as the shutter fired, I could see the love and happiness in her face. She loved what she was doing, and she loved that I was asking her to do it. Or, as Ann saw it with those beautiful deep brown eyes, I was making her.

Ann started to get up, saying "Ready to go baby?"

I picked up the dildo off the hood of the car and walked it over to her. "We'll go in just a second...right after I get a picture of you using this."

Ann took it, and she looked up at me. She was going to say something, but she saw the look in MY eyes, and she read it correctly. I nodded at her, and she turned a little red as I backed up to where I was before and lifted the camera again. Instead of arguing, or debating, Ann took a deep sigh, gripping the cock in her hand and bringing it to her wet pussy.

Looking through the viewfinder a second time, I looked at Ann's face again, having never reset the lens. And what I saw surprised me. She wasn't upset, or scared. She didn't even appear to be nervous in any way. She looked...excited. More excited than any time I'd taken her picture in front of one of those roadside welcome signs...and this was the fifth one so far on our trip.

I took a quick picture of her face, the thrill of what she was doing evident in her wicked little grin, and then I adjusted the camera. Ann had already slipped the big rubber shaft into her pussy, and she was busy fucking herself with it. I took several quick shots, my favorite being one where she'd moved her left hand up to her breast to tweak her nipple while she closed her eyes. The way the corners of her mouth turned up slightly showed she was not only enjoying herself, she was lost in her moment of self pleasure. For all she knew, she was alone in her bedroom...not on the side of a highway out in the open.

That moment left her quickly as the sound of a semi roaring past us almost made her fall over backwards. She put her hand behind her on the pavement to catch keep her balance, the rush of air from the big rig making her pigtails blow back. She looked at me in shock, and I grinned and took one last picture before motioning to her.

"Come on...we've taken enough chances here, baby. Let's get going."

Ann ran towards the car like a sprinter, the cock clutched tightly in her hand. She looked like an Olympic track star, gripping a baton as she flew past me and ducked behind the Honda. Holding the cock to her chest, she sucked in air, trying to catch her breath.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was still breathing hard, and we'd been back on the interstate for about five minutes. I glanced over, and she was still holding onto her dildo with a death grip, her fingernails digging into the rubber. I was one of the few times I was thankful that she holding a fake one instead of my own shaft.

"Are you okay, Ann?" I asked.

Ann did a little double take and looked over at me. "Huh...oh...yeah. I'm fine, baby."

"Ha...are you sure?"

"Yeah...I'm fine. Just a little worked up."

"Was that too much?"

Ann smiled sweetly as she looked at her hand, relaxing her fingers a little when she realized just how hard she was squeezing her toy. "No...it was perfect. Well, it was ALMOST perfect."

"Almost?"

"Yeah," Ann laughed, "If that truck wouldn't have scared the shit out of me, I was about ten seconds away from cumming. But that kind of killed the mood."

"It's just as well. I didn't tell you that you could cum anyway."

"What?"

"I told you earlier...you can't cum unless I tell you you can."

Ann shrugged her shoulders sheepishly and said, "I forgot about that. What would have happened if I would have?"

I laughed and said, "I suppose I would have had to punish you."

"Is that what we're doing right now? Am I..."

"I'm really not in the mood to dominate you...if that's what you're asking. But I do want you to do what I ask you to do. Okay?"

"Okay...but I'd do that if you wanted me to," Ann said with a smile.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Be your...love slave."

Grinning, I asked, "Is that what you want?"

Ann batted her eyes and said, "I want whatever you want, Neil. I just want you to know that if that's what you want, I wouldn't argue."

"We'll see. That's not really in my plans for tonight."

"Soooo...what are your plans?" she asked, trying seductively to fish them out of me.

The truth was I still didn't really know yet. First of all, I didn't know what Tina may have planned, if anything. As for what I might do if she hadn't, I had so many options...I was still trying to figure them out. But the thought of having Ann as my love slave was a nice one.

It intrigued me...and Ann wouldn't know one way or the other if it was my plan all along, since I hadn't told her anything. I had told her the truth...I really wasn't in that kind of a mood, and I felt like I needed to be if I was going to make the night special for her. I'd had an idea that had been sparked by her comment of being nudist, but it was just a passing thought. I decided to just keep my options open, and see how things played out. Something was telling me I needed to be ready in case Tina didn't have anything set up for us. I didn't want to waste the night...or where we'd be staying, by not having something special in mind for Ann.

I glanced over at Ann as she gave me her innocent 'Bambi' eyes, trying to get me to tell her what I had in mind. I smiled softly and said, "I told you Ann...it's a surprise."

Ann sighed. "Okay."

"You're not very good at this 'being patient' game, are you?"

"Not really. I was always the one that wanted to open my presents on Christmas Eve."

I laughed and said, "You know that's wrong, don't you? You HAVE to open them on Christmas morning."

"So I've heard," she said sarcastically.

"Well...just so we get a couple of things straight, WE'RE opening our presents on Christmas morning. AND, our kids are going to wake up in their own house on Christmas day. If our parents want to come visit us for the Holiday's, that's fine. But I want our kids to wake up in their own home and run downstairs and find presents under the tree that weren't there the night before."

Ann's hand flew over her mouth, and she got wide eyed. I could see them glassing over, like she was about to cry. I put my hand on her thigh and asked if she was okay.

"You've really thought about that?"

"Sure...why? Haven't you?"

Ann shook her head and said, "No. I mean...I've thought about us having kids, but I never thought about it in that kind of detail."

"Well...you would have. I know we haven't talked about any of this, but we were going to at some point. Of course, I never dreamed we'd be driving, and you'd be naked at the time...but then again, it really doesn't surprise me either," I laughed.

Ann looked at her body, and grinned. "Yeah...this does seem kind of like us, doesn't it? So...what other things have you been thinking about?"

"You know, Ann...with you dressed like you are, this really isn't the time. That's really a conversation we can have later. Instead, I think we should talk about what you've successfully dodged all day."

Ann wrinkled her nose and said, "What are you talking about? I haven't dodged anything."

"Sure you have...you've teased me about it a couple of times, but you keep finding ways to avoid actually telling me."

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers