Ann: A Love Story Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
825 Followers

I felt my face turning redder, and I know I panicked for a second. "Ann...I'm sorry. I never..."

Ann's hand reached up and touched my cheek softly, stroking my face as she looked into my eyes. Her reassuring smile calmed me as she said, "Neil, it's okay. If it wasn't for Dawn, I wouldn't have YOU. We wouldn't be getting married. I have her to thank for having you in my life. Hell, in a way, I owe what happened to me last night to her. I owe EVERYTHING to her. When I see you make that smile, I don't get jealous. I know you love me."

"I just don't want you thinking that I think about her all the time, Ann."

"I know you don't. It's not like you're making that face every day, baby. But what you shared with her was amazing, and trying to forget it because you're worried how I'll react is silly. Besides, whenever I see you make that smile, it reminds me of just how lucky I am to have you as mine."

I kissed Ann again, this time on the lips. "You are such an amazing woman, Ann," I said as I ran my left hand through her hair.

"I know," she giggled. "But I'm still Annabelle right now, lover."

I laughed with her as my right hand trailed down her arm, searching for her hand to hold. My fingers traced along her soft skin, until they reached her wrist. Taking her hand, I brought it up so I could look at the back of her arm. "Does that hurt," I asked, looking at her wrist.

"Not at all. And I like how it makes me feel right now. It kind of reminds me of jewelry, like I'm wearing bracelets."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Neil! Good morning," Julie said as I walked into the lodge. "How was your night?"

"It was better than I could have ever imagined," I answered with a grin.

Julie was the manager of the Resort, and I'd gone in to settle the bill so Ann and I could get on our way

"Where's Ann...I mean...Annabelle?"

"She's on her way. I drove up."

"You drove...so what, she's walking?"

"Uh huh. I hope you don't mind. I know we told you we wouldn't parade her around, but it's really early. And I didn't see anyone out and about on the way here. Besides, she said she really needed to stretch her legs and work some kinks out."

"Oh my God...so she's..."

"Yeah, she's naked. You don't mind, do you? I'm sorry if it causes a problem, but I told her that she wouldn't be getting dressed until we got back to Loveland. I can't go back on that...not after last night."

"Well, I suppose it's okay. But speaking of last night, you didn't call me. I was thinking you'd use the hot tub. It was a nice night for it."

"You sound disappointed," I said, responding to the inflection in Julie's voice.

"Well...no. I just..."

"Did you change your mind?"

"Change my mind...about what?"

"What Tina was trying to get you to do," I said with a wink. I was trying to see if Ann was right, about Tina trying to get Julie to join Ann and me in some kind of sexual situation.

I was stunned when Julie said, "How did you know about that? When did you talk to Tina?"

"I haven't...but you just confirmed it. So...did you? Change your mind?"

Julie shook her head, as she remained steadfast in her decision. "No...I didn't"

"But you did think about it, didn't you?" I teased. Blushing, she just nodded her head slowly as she smiled at me to let me know she had. "Well, at least you considered it. So, did you call Tina for me and tell her what a great job she did?"

"Yep," Julie said, the relief showing in her face as I changed the subject. "She was so excited about what you and Ann were going to do. And she's happy that it all worked out...but she's even more excited about the next two days. I think you two are in for a real treat."

"Do you know what she has planned?"

Julie smiled and said, "Not yet. She said she won't tell me until tonight."

"Tonight?" You're going to talk to her again?"

"I told you yesterday, I'm in the middle of this incredible story now. I'm a part of it. I know I'm only a bit part...not a major role like I would have been if I would have...changed my mind. But, I'm a part of it. And like any great story, I want to keep reading to see what happens next. And that includes the next chapter."

"But she already knows what's going to happen...why didn't she tell you last night?"

"Because Tina doesn't know me. We've talked a few times, and we've hit it off, obviously. But she doesn't know if I'm really capable of keeping a secret. So...she wasn't taking any chances. And if I were in her shoes, I'd do the same thing. It wasn't personal...she's just looking out for you and Ann...that's all. But she also knows it's a two way street. I'll be able to tell her about what happened here last night. So, tell me Neil...what happened here last night?"

As Julie asked that question, the door to the lodge opened and Ann walked in. She kind of lumbered towards us, walking slowly with her black heels in her left hand by her side as she gave a little finger wave with her right. "Good morning, Julie. Is there a restroom here?"

"Er...Hi," Julie said, her mouth again hanging open as she looked at Ann, and mentally compared how she appeared with how she looked the day before. "It's...around the corner."

"Oh...okay. Thanks," she said politely. Then Ann looked at me briefly as she kept walking and said, "Neil, can I take it out now...or do I need to wait until we get to Loveland?"

"No...now is fine. It's been long enough."

Ann smiled. "Thanks, baby. I'll be back in a minute and we can get going."

Ann slipped around the corner, and I could hear the door shut behind her. I looked at Julie, who was still staring at the entrance to the hallway Ann disappeared down. Snapping her head back to me, her eyes were wide.

"What did you DO to her? Is she okay?"

"You know what I did...well it was more of what WE did. I'll let you ask her how she is when she comes out. I don't want you taking my word for it. You need to hear it from her so you'll believe it."

"Were those rope marks on her wrists and ankles? Was that from...MY rope?"

"Julie, you're asking questions you already know the answers to. While we're waiting for Annabelle to come back and answer the ones you don't know, why don't you let me pay for the cabin?"

"Uh...okay," she said as she turned around and bent over to pull out my paperwork from a file folder. It offered me a chance to stare at her tight ass and slender, toned legs in her little shorts, something I hadn't had the opportunity to admire the day before. Not that it would have mattered...it was hard not to get lost in her magnificent cleavage. Turning around quickly, she caught me staring, and I smiled.

"You seem to have something on your mind, Neil," she said...I suppose in an attempt to see if she could make me turn red like I had done to her earlier.

"Yeah...I was just wondering how that would have been if you WOULD have changed your mind," I said as my eyes slowly meandered down her body to her waist, hinting at something a little lower.

Julie didn't miss a beat as she slid the paperwork across the counter for me to check out. Her eyes shot directly to my crotch as she said, "Funny, I was thinking the same thing about that." Then she looked up at me, making my eyes follow. As they met, she burst out laughing.

We flirted a little more as we settled the bill, knowing it was innocent fun, and certainly nice to think about. I mentioned that she would have been with Ann too, and that made a hot flash seem to run through her body. But it also brought on more laughter.

In looking over the total, I pulled out the cash to cover it, adding an extra hundred dollars.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"We left a bit of a mess back at the cabin. Whoever's going to clean it deserves this."

"Uh...that would be me."

I know my surprise was on my face when I said, "You clean the cabins too?"

"Not always...but I am today. I think I told you, we don't normally have guests stay just one day. So I didn't bring anyone in for just one cabin on a Friday. We don't generally clean the cabins while the guests stay there...it's kind of like a home away from home. I have one girl that changes the sheets and towels every day and does the laundry. But the cleaning is done after people leave."

"So you're going to have to clean it then?"

"Yeah...but now I can't wait to see what you left behind!"

"Left behind...we didn't leave anything behind, did we?" Ann said as she rounded the corner. She was strutting towards us, walking a lot more normal, now that she was wearing her shoes.

"No babe...we didn't leave any of our stuff behind. I was telling Julie that we left a bit of a mess for her to clean up."

"It's not that bad...I cleaned up a most of the wax off the floor before I left the cabin. The sheets are pretty much a mess, but other than that..."

"Wax?" Julie said, her face twisted in a question mark.

Ann winked at Julie, and said, "You'll just have to use your imagination on that one. But it was so...invigorating. Or maybe a better word would be exhilarating. Either really...it doesn't really matter. I just know from the moment I saw Neil with the candles, I was sort of hoping he might do it...and I ended up loving it a lot more than I ever thought I would."

Julie looked at Ann's body, seeing a few little telltale blotch marks from the devious pleasure I left behind on her skin, and she knew what Ann was talking about. She also saw the indentations in her skin from the ropes that tightly bound her wrists and ankles. And the puffy, reddened nipples that commanded the attention of her eyes. And...the large purple item Ann was holding in her hand.

When Ann saw Julie staring at what she was holding, Ann held it up for her to see.

"Where the hell did you have that?" Julie asked.

"Again, I'll leave that to your imagination. BUT...I can tell you that it was another pleasant surprise. Never thought of anything like it, but it was VERY nice."

"So...you're okay?" Julie asked, finally looking for the answer the question she'd asked me.

"I couldn't be better, Julie. And a lot of that is because of you."

"Me?"

"Uh huh. You put us in that cabin. It was perfect, just like you said it would be."

"Uh...I was kind of kidding when I said that yesterday. I just wanted you to be happy with it because Tina wanted to move you. I really didn't think you two were serious about...all of this." she said as she pointed at the marks on Ann's wrist. "I figured you just wanted some real privacy, that's all. That's why it surprised me you didn't want to use the hot tub."

Ann reached out and touched Julie's arm. "I'm sorry, Julie. We should have called you and told you that we weren't going to do that."

"No...it's okay. There aren't any phones in the cabins anyway. But I'm just a little stunned by what you did instead, that's all."

"Maybe I should be asking if YOU'RE okay," Ann said with a coy smile.

"I'm fine...and I shouldn't say I'm stunned. I'm a big girl...and I've done my share of things on the kinky side of the bedroom. I'm just glad we could help you live out your plans for the evening."

"And you did," Ann said with her big toothy smile. "This place really is magical. I'm so glad we came here."

"And she did," I chimed in. "A lot!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure you're going to be able to make it to town," I asked Ann as I looked at her adjusting herself in the passenger seat for at least the tenth time since we started down the mountain from Estes Park.

"I told you, I'm fine. Besides, I thought you were going to stop a couple of times along the way."

"Stop...why would I stop?" I asked, thinking about the drive ahead, and needing to be in Omaha in time for the dinner reservation Tina had made for us.

"I was hoping you'd stop a couple of times to take some pictures, remember? I couldn't take them yesterday on the way up. AND, it's even prettier this morning because the sun is brighter."

And that it was. Even though it was still early, it was looking like it was going to be yet another brilliant blue skied day to travel. I glanced at Ann, and she was pouting a little, trying to get me to do what she couldn't do the day before while we were going the other direction on US 34. And Ann wasn't going to be able to do it herself. Not because she couldn't handle the camera if I stopped and we were still. It was because her hands were tied behind her back again.

"Okay, I'll stop a couple of times...but just a couple. You know we have a long day ahead, right?"

"Yes baby. Just like all the rest of them have been. But they've been great too, haven't they?"

I grinned as I nodded. "Yes...they have." Ann wiggled her ass in her seat again, and I said, "Maybe we should stop here and take one...then I can adjust that rope and loosen it a little."

"It's not the rope, Neil. I told you, my butt is a little tender from you spanking me last night."

"Are you serious? Did I do it too hard, or too much?"

"Neither. You were fine...so stop worrying about it. Like I said before, it's one of those little aches that hurt and make me feel good at the same time. And wet!" she added with a giddy little laugh.

"So you'd tell me if I was too hard on you?"

"I would say the word, Neil. You know, baby, when we do this, it isn't just going to be me trusting you. You have to trust ME TOO!"

When Ann said that, it sort of hit me upside the head like a brick. Our trust did have to go both ways. And that just wasn't when Ann and I were doing something sexual. Trusting each other was foundation of our relationship...and it was a full time gig. My ex never got that...but Ann did. She knew it, and she was reminding me of that.

So, I quit worrying so much about how Ann was feeling, at least physically. But I did hear her plea for me to take some pictures along the way. And truthfully, it would have been a shame not to, since it was such a spectacular drive. So, we went a little farther, until Ann saw a picturesque setting, and begged me to pull over.

When I did, I rolled down my window to take a photo for her, which led to her asking me why I wasn't getting out of the car. The next thing I knew, I was not only outside the car to take the picture, Ann was too; and I was taking not only a picture of just the scenery, I was taking a second one of her posing with her hands tied behind her back. We did that two more times on the way down the mountain, with Ann wanting to capture more than the beauty that was Colorado. She also wanted just a few more pictures of, as she put it; the 'first time' that she was my love slave.

Yet even though she emphasized it that way, we both knew it wasn't something we were going to do all that often. It was a fact that kind of went unsaid, but we both knew it. Yes, we would certainly do it again. But I think we both knew it wouldn't be as much fun, or as hot, if we did it very often.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Utah," Ann said quietly as she stared at the neatly folded pile of clothes at her feet on the floor of the car. We were parked in the parking lot of the same quaint little restaurant that we'd eaten dinner at the day before, and I'd just told Ann how she was going to end her first love slave experience. But instead of doing what I had in mind, she put on the brakes.

"What?" I said, a little surprised that she'd said our 'safe' word now.

"Utah, baby. I don't want to do this...okay? I just want to be with you and enjoy my breakfast, if that's okay. I don't want to..."

I touched Ann's face lovingly, stroking her cheek with the back of my fingers as I brushed aside her hair. "Ann, you don't have to explain. It's okay. We're done. You're Ann now. Here, let me help you so you can get dressed."

"Are you sure you're not disappointed," she asked as she turned in her seat to let me take off the rope that bound her wrists behind her back.

"Actually, I'm relieved."

"Relieved? I thought you were enjoying this?"

"I DID enjoy it Ann. I LOVED it. But we're back in Loveland, right back where we started. We did what I said we were going to do...it's time to move on to our next adventure now...whatever that might be."

"Okay...but you said you were relieved. Why?"

"Because we did it...all of it. But now that we're here, I'm ready to move on. I have to tell you, Ann...you being my love slave was amazing. It was intense, and I loved it...every second of it. And I'm pretty sure you did to. But in some ways, it's SO intense, that it kind of..."

"I know...in a way, it's more mentally exhausting than physically, isn't it?'

"Yeah...but it a good way. I loved having to think of ways to torment you, and to make you feel the way you wanted to feel," I said as I finished untying her hands and reached down for her to get her clothes. Handing Ann a pair of skintight black short shorts that were made from a stretchy material, I laughed. "I have to tell you, Ann...it may sound strange for me to say this, but I really feel like last night actually brought us even closer together. I mean..."

"OH MY GOD!" Ann said as she reached over and hugged me.

"W...what?" I stammered as I hugged her back.

Ann pulled back, a little tear appearing in the corner of her right eye as she got emotional. "Neil, I felt the same thing. I can't believe you felt that way too! I always feel your love...but I totally didn't expect that I'd feel it like I did last night, being your...plaything," she giggled. "Neil, I love you so much for doing this with me. I know it had to be hard for you at first...doing things like that to someone you love. It was like you were inside my head, giving me exactly what I needed every moment. I loved EVERY SINGLE THING you did to me."

"Everything?"

Ann kissed me excitedly, and said, "Yes...everything! Last night just reaffirmed to me, more than ever, that you really understand me."

"Well...I wouldn't go THAT far," I kidded.

Ann grinned and punched me playfully on the arm. "You GET me Neil! And I get to be yours, forever!"

Ann put her heels through the leg holes of her shorts and pulled them up her body, leaning back on the seat with her back arched as she pulled them over the hips. In the process, her tits came into view a little as she lifted her body higher in the window of the car. But she didn't seem to care that she may be flashing a little. It was certainly better than making her get out of the car with her hands tied, and then untying her in the parking lot so she could get dressed there. That's what I'd told her to do, until she decided that she'd had enough.

And I was okay with that. Telling Ann what to do like I'd been doing WAS mentally draining. And yet, I really did feel closer to her for having experienced the whole thing. Ann unbuttoned the blouse I handed her, and she slipped it on gracefully. It was a black sleeveless one that was cropped at the bottom to show her flat tanned stomach. It really looked more like a vest once she had it on and buttoned up just enough buttons to cover her tits.

Looking over at me, she smiled. "Let's go eat, baby. I'm starving!"

Walking into the restaurant, I shouldn't have been surprised that it was Elaine, our waitress from the night before, who was there to greet us at the makeshift little podium in the area near the cash register. She was practically beaming when she saw Ann walk in with me.

"Well, it looks like last night agreed with you, Ann...you look ravishing this morning. And happy too!"

"Thanks Elaine," Ann said with a shy little grin. "I am happy. It was a pretty nice night."

Elaine laughed as she took Ann's hand and lifted it up, looking at rope marks on her wrist. "I'd dare say it was a bit closer to naughty than nice. Wouldn't you?" she chuckled.

Ann giggled with her and said, "It was really both...and it was pretty incredible. Can I tell you something?"

Elaine nodded and said, "Of course, dear."

mimaster
mimaster
825 Followers