Ann: A Love Story Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her left hand, holding it tightly in my right as I lifted her chin with me other hand, making her lift her fixed gaze from the design in the carpet. "Ann...what's wrong?"

"A wedding party. Neil, how could I not be thinking about that?"

"Ann...we've got a lot on our plate. Don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about it? Neil...we don't even know how many people are going to be in our wedding. My God...I don't even know who my maid of honor is going to be!"

Ann sat down in a chair next to the mirror I been modeling tuxes in, and she started bawling. It was loud, and damn near hysterical. I tried to console her, but she was too far-gone to stop the burst of emotion that was coming from her body. All I could do was hold her...I didn't even bother to tell her everything was going to be okay, because I really didn't know if my saying that would make things better or worse.

She cried like that for at least five minutes before she started to gather herself. When she calmed down enough that she could formulate words, she was still catching her breath as she tried to talk.

"N...Neil. I...I don't know what t...to do!" she sobbed.

"About what, babe? How can I help?"

"Y...you c...can't," she said...and she started crying again.

Marshall came back with a large glass of water, and Ann took it and drank it quickly, which seemed to help calm her down. He left again, but not before Ann thanked him through her teary eyes.

"What's going on, Ann?" I asked.

She sighed and said, "I...I never realized it...but all my true friends are in California. Dana or Missy should be my maid of honor...but neither one of them are going to be here. In fact, I doubt any of my friends will be able to come to the wedding...that's why they had the shower for me before we left."

I hugged her again, and said, "I'm sure we'll come up with someone that makes sense."

"Well...I suppose I could ask Tina. And I think it would be great if Maria was in the wedding too, since I babysat both her and Matt...but that's just two people. If you need five to get the tux free..."

"Ann, your Dad and my Dad will need them...and if we have my brother and your brother be ushers..."

"Oh...WOW!" she said, suddenly smiling just a little. "I forgot about ushers!"

"See...it's not as bad as you think."

"Well...that is if Tina will do it. I mean, I've only known her..."

"Ann...you've said it yourself. She's like a sister to you."

"Yeah...but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know...I may feel a little strange. After all, I've had sex with her...and..."

"You've had sex with Dana and Missy too...what's the difference?"

Ann's hand flew over her mouth, and she started giggle as she blushed. "Oh my God...I am such a slut," she whispered as she leaned forward toward me.

"Yes...you are. But you're my slut."

Ann winked at me and said, "Yes...I am!"

"So, are you okay?"

Ann nodded, and when she stood up, Marshall came back. "Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yes...sorry about that," Ann said sheepishly.

"Don't fret, Ann. I've seen my share of emotional brides...its part of the territory. So...any idea, or am I poking around in an area..."

"We'll have at least six total, with Neil," Ann said with a grin.

"Great. Just get me a list and keep me in the loop."

"What if they live out of town?" I asked.

"We use a service. Tell me where they live, and we can tell them where to go to get fitted. Then we'll have the right size here waiting for them when they get here for the wedding," he said confidently.

"Wow...that's sounds easy."

"It's a little easier than the dress," he smiled.

And with that, Ann's eyes got wide again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It took me another ten minutes or so to get Ann calmed down, at least to the point where she wasn't crying. I had changed back into my jeans and T-shirt, and Marshall was busy apologizing to me as he wrote down all the information they'd taking during the fitting.

"Neil...I am so sorry," he said for the fifth time.

"It's okay, Mr. Crawford. She's not usually like this."

"I shouldn't have said that, though. I just assumed she already had a dress picked out. Usually the bride picks out the gown before the groom gets the tuxes, so they compliment each other. And the wedding is all about the dress...so..."

"Well, we're not the kind of couple that tends to go the conventional route...leave it to us to put the cart before the horse."

"It's not that...it's not unheard of to do it the other way around. And I should have considered that...after all, you both just got back into town, and I know you're leaving soon. It makes sense to do it this way. I just..."

"Really, Mr. Crawford...it's okay. I'm not sure what's bothering Ann, but we'll deal with it. Don't take it personally."

"I'm not Neil. But that doesn't mean I don't feel bad about it."

On the way home, Ann was sitting in her seat, almost catatonic. I never bothered to ask her if she wanted to find that magical place for us to make love under the heavens. She wasn't in the right frame of mind, and I knew it. In fact, when I got her home, we just sat silently on the front porch, holding hands. Ann finally spoke after we'd been sitting there together for about twenty minutes.

"You're not mad, are you?"

"About what?" I asked.

"We didn't...we haven't..."

I kissed her on the cheek as I put my arm around her shoulder, holding her tight to me. "No...we haven't. And I couldn't be happier right now."

"Yeah, right. You must be so backed up, you're balls are going to fall off."

"I've told you before, it's not like I need sex every day."

"Well...maybe I do. And besides, I promised you I'd never let it get like this, and we're already having trouble."

"Ann, it would be different if we were living in the same house. Don't you think we'd have fucked every night when we got home? The problem isn't that we don't want to...the problem is we're not sleeping in the same bed. And the things we've been doing instead have been kind of important."

Ann nodded, and she smiled, letting me hold her in the cool evening breeze. "It would have been nice," Ann finally said as she looked up at the stars peeking out between the leaves of the big maple trees in her parent's front yard.

"This is nice too," I whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kevin and I were sitting at the desk as I worked with him on some of the more mundane parts of the job. Actually, he was sitting at the desk. I was sitting on a tall stool, looking down over his shoulder, just kind of watching him do what I'd been teaching him to do. And I was pretty pleased with what I was watching. With each passing hour of each passing day, I felt more and more confident that my father had chosen the right guy to take my place. I felt like I was leaving my department in more than capable hands.

Kevin had pretty much taken the reigns from me, trying to take what I showed him and incorporate it in his own style. He'd picked up so much more in a week than I could have hoped for; to the point that I was letting him pretty much do the job. He'd ask questions if he felt he was putting the department in a precarious spot, but those were now few and far between. I'd been worried about only having two weeks to train him, and he was ninety percent there in just one. Sure...we'd been working a lot of hours, but I was looking at the week ahead and thinking that I'd be able to spend my last week on the job working a more normal shift, and be able to start getting ready for MY new job.

Still, there were parts of the job that I was finding it very difficult to let go of. And one of them was answering the phone. The day to day operations of the department was still technically my responsibility, and so when the phone would ring, I would instinctively reach to answer it, not thinking that I needed to let Kevin do that instead. He had a great handle on his 'inside the plant' duties. It was his communication with the customers that he needed to practice, since that was something he really hadn't done before. And the only way to do that was to let him handle the calls as they came in. But when the phone rang, that didn't stop me from almost pulling a muscle as I fought to hold my position on the stool I was perched on.

Kevin let out a little laugh as he reached for the phone. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah...still feels a little weird."

"You're doing better...you didn't reach that time," he snickered. Then he picked up the receiver and said, "This is Kevin." He listened for a second and handed the receiver to me. "It's for you."

"Hello?" I said as I stood up so I wouldn't pull the phone off the desk.

"Neil...it's Nancy. Ann is on line two, and she seems really upset."

"Upset? Why?"

"I don't know. We were just talking, and all of a sudden I could sense she was upset. I hope it wasn't something I said."

"I'm sure it wasn't," I said, really not knowing what it was. I knew Ann had been uptight the last couple of days...but it could have been any one of a hundred things that could be making her upset at the moment. But based on the recent events of the week, I was certain it had something to do with the wedding. That or she'd had a spat with her mother. "Thanks, Nancy," I said as I hit the button to disconnect the line so I could pick up line two.

"Good morning, Neil Thomas," I said out of habit, even though I knew it was Ann.

Ann voice sounded almost frantic when she said, "Neil...I need you to meet me at Tina's!"

"What...when?"

"Right now! Can you do that?"

"Ann...are you okay?"

"No...meet me there...please!"

"Uh...okay. I'll be there in five minutes."

Before I could say anything else, the phone went dead. I stood there with the receiver in my hand, staring at it in disbelief as I held it in front of me.

"Everything okay?" Kevin asked.

"I'm not sure. That was Ann."

"Yeah...I gathered that. What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Kevin. I need to go...can you..."

"Don't worry about it, Neil. I've got everything covered. We've called all our customers...I have all the contact names. And we're not that swamped right now. Go..."

"You sure?"

"Family comes first," he smiled, picking up my car keys off the desk, handing them to me. "Take your time...I'll hold down the fort 'til you get back."

"Thanks Kevin," I said as I handed him the phone and headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Less than five minutes later, I was walking down the sidewalk of Main Street, having parked my car just down the street from Tina's shop. And I was walking briskly, worried about what was going on. And at the same time, I was wondering why I was going to Tina's.

"None of this makes any sense," I muttered under my breath. "What in the world is making Ann so crazy lately...I've never seen her like this."

And I hadn't. She seemed to be on an emotional roller coaster the last few days, and I wasn't sure what was causing all of it. Was it the wedding? Was it the fact that we hadn't fucked since we'd been home? Was it something else that she wasn't letting on about? My stomach was doing flip-flops when I opened the front door to Tina's shop. And that alone was strange. I couldn't remember the last time I'd entered through the front of the building.

I hadn't seen Ann's car parked on the street, so when I walked in, I half expected Tina to ask me why I was there. Instead, she came running up to me, and took me by the hand.

"Ann's in the back, Neil," she said with a concerned look on her face.

"Is she okay...what's wrong? And why is she here?"

"It's bad, Neil. I finally told her to call you," Tina said dragged me through the shop quickly, opening the door to the back room...or her office, whichever way you looked at it.

It was only then that Tina broke into a smile, as she pointed over towards the black leather couch she and I had used dozens of times for our special booty calls before I'd met Ann...and a couple of times afterwards, at Ann's urging.

"Ann's here for the same reason you came here so often...either when I called you, or you called me. Don't be too loud...I've got customers," she laughed as she pushed me farther into the room before closing the door behind her on the way out.

My jaw dropped as I looked at Ann, sitting on the couch as she waited for me. She stood up and walked across the floor in her red stilettos, sliding her naked body up against me sexily as her hand found my growing cock through my jeans.

"Interesting outfit," I said with a grin.

"I thought you'd like it. I thought about wearing something that I got at my bachelorette party, but I didn't want to give you the wrong impression."

"And what impression would that be?"

"I know you don't have a lot of time...and I didn't want you to think there was going to be a lot of foreplay, or that we're going to make love. I wanted you to know from the start that I just need you to fuck the shit out of me, baby. And I need you to do it right now."

And with that, Ann started unbuckling my belt. I pulled off my shirt while she unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper. I was naked a moment later, and I lifted Ann off the floor, scooped her legs up as I cradled her in my arms.

"How do you want it, babe...it's your choice."

"Why is it MY choice?" she giggled.

"That's how it works. You called me. When Tina called me from here, she knew what she wanted. And if I called her, I knew what I wanted. So...you must know what you what...what is it?"

"Mmm...I want it from behind, and I want it very hard, and very fast," she said almost immediately.

I walked her over to the front of the couch and playfully threw her onto the cushions. Ann let out a little scream, but she quickly put her hand over her mouth, knowing she was going to have to keep quiet. She flipped over onto her knees, leaning her elbows on the arm of the couch as she looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass. As I got on the cushion behind her, I could see how wet her pussy was. In fact, it was already partially opened, waiting for me to stuff my fat cock inside.

"Don't be shy baby. Shove that big thing in me hard and deep!" she said as she looked at me over her shoulder with her half-closed eyes. I grabbed Ann's hips, and slammed forward, burying my cock to my balls on the first thrust. Ann let out a low groan and said, "OH...GOD YES!"

And I had to agree. It had been way too long. While in reality, it had only been five days, it seemed more like a month since Ann and I had fucked. I started moving back and forth, taking long, strong strokes in and out of her cunt. Ann kept looking over her left shoulder, watching me...pleading with me in a hushed tone to fuck her harder and harder.

She almost sounded desperate, and her cries and whines for me to jam my cock even deeper inside her made me smile. Well...grin. A naughty grin, to be specific...and I dug my fingers into her ass as I started hammering her harder. I could see the sides of her breasts start to fly back and forth, jiggling from the force of my thrusts. Shortly after, Ann put her hands on the arm of the couch and used them to push her body back into mine, making our groins meet more violently, the wet smacking sounds filling the room.

I wondered for just a moment if the walls were thin, and if the women on the other side of it could hear my balls slapping up against Ann's wet pussy. I wondered if they could hear the sound of Ann's little grunts and whimpers as I pounded her cunt the way she wanted me to. I even wondered if Tina had to explain the sounds of wild, animalistic sex coming from her office.

That last thought made me smile. I'd fucked in Tina's office dozens and dozens of times, most of them on that very couch. And in almost every one of those instances, it was a wild, hard fuck. That's the way Tina loved her sex, and when I was with her, I fed off of that energy. It was the only way I really loved to have sex with her...and now that I was doing the same thing with Ann there, it all seemed so perfect. It was like that room demanded I fuck Ann that way. Or maybe it was the couch.

Ann said as much as I plowed deeper into her pussy, making her upper body slump down again, leaning over the arm of the big soft leather sofa. "We need to get one of these for our house," she moaned.

"One of what?" I said as I leaned forward, pressing my sweaty body against hers.

"A leather couch, baby...they seem to bring out the beast in you."

"Me? You're the one that wanted me to fuck you like this."

"True...but I think we both needed to fuck today. And this couch...it's just like the one we fucked on in California. I really think we need to get one," she grinned. And then she groaned, as I leaned down farther, wedging my cock deeper into her pussy as I bit at her neck.

My hands moved under her body, finding her tits. Ann's collarbone was against the edge of the arm of the couch, her own arms hanging over the side...which meant her tits were just hanging there, bouncing against the side of the leather arm itself. When my fingers found her nipples...she squirmed at first, before getting visibly excited. She turned her head looking back at me with her glossy eyes.

"Do it, Neil...pull my nipples. Pull them!"

I pinched them hard, and pulled down on them both at the same time, stretching her tits. And I didn't let go, holding them there like that as I pushed my fat cock back and forth inside Ann's tight wet cunt. She turned her head back and bit into the leather of the arm, growling as she started to cum on my shaft.

It was warm, and wet, and slick...and it was fucking hot, just like Ann. The whole idea of fucking her at Tina's, while I was supposed to be working, had me worked up. But after a week of continually finding ways not to be able to fuck, it was perfect that Ann found a way to make sure we did. And with her cumming hard, I knew I wasn't too far behind.

Two minutes later, I pawed at her tits, grabbing them hard in hands as I slammed deep into her one last time. My balls lurched up, and I started spewing my load inside her dripping pussy. I let out a growl of my own, and fell forward onto Ann, my full body weight landing on her back.

"God...I love feeling you cum inside me, baby," Ann said in a kind of soft, low moan.

I squeezed Ann's tit's again as I finished spurting, holding her close as I pawed at her flesh. "I love feeling you underneath me...especially like this," I whispered into her ear.

"Like what?"

"From behind. It makes me feel so...so..."

"Mmm...powerful," Ann said, finishing my sentence with a loving tone to her voice.

"I don't know about...powerful. I was thinking more along the line of...well...maybe it IS powerful."

"You bet your tight, muscular ass it is. When you're taking me from behind, fucking me like that, it makes me feel small and vulnerable...and then when you lay on top of me like this afterwards, it makes me feel protected. It's like we're animals mating, baby. You fuck me, and then you look out for me...I love it. I've missed you so much this week."

I laughed and said, "Ann...we've been together every day."

"Not like this. I miss feeling your skin against mine."

"Hmm...me too, Ann. And I'd love to stay this way...but I've got to get back to work."

"I know...go ahead. I'm going to stay here for a while."

I pulled out of Ann, my cock shiny and slick with our combined cum. I started getting dressed, while Ann moved back onto the couch, lying there with her cute little ass kind of sticking up into the air.

"You're really going to just stay there like that?" I asked.

"Yeah...Tina said I could be by myself for a while after you left."

"Really...why?"

"Because I asked her if I could, silly."

"Again...why? And why am I silly?"

"Well, I guess you're not really silly. The reason I asked is I like being naked for a while after we have sex, and I didn't want to get dressed right away. This feels better to me. Besides, this is how I want you to remember me."