Ann: A Love Story Ch. 82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have your word that you'll consider it," Mary Ann asked.

"I already am," Ann smiled as she leaned in for another hug. "Take care...I'll see you early Monday morning."

"Okay...goodbye. Y'all have a good night. I'll see you Monday, Ann."

As we walked down the sidewalk back to the car, I looked her, strutting as sexy as ever in her skimpy black outfit.

"What's Monday?" I asked.

"I'm picking up my dress on the way out of town."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Driving toward the Realtor office, I was quiet. In fact, I was a little down. Which was ridiculous, since I had the remote back in my hand, and the little egg vibrator was back in Ann's wet pussy. But it was what it was and there was no hiding it. Yet she wasn't having any of it.

"Neil...I know what's wrong. Stop it."

"Stop what?" I said, snapping out of my little funk for a moment.

"Pouting. Look, I know I'm leaving in a couple of days. But I'm done feeling sorry for us...and you should be too. Aren't we on our way right now to sign something so we can rent the house before we buy it? We're signing for our first home , Neil. I'm excited. You should be too."

"Well, I am...it's just --"

"It's just that we're going to be apart. I know. Get over it. We've dealt with it before; we'll deal with it again."

"Ann, it's not like I'm upset. I'm just --"

"Pouting, and I want you to stop it because neither one of us has anything to pout about. I love you...and you love me. And six weeks from tomorrow, I'm going to be Mrs. Neil Thomas."

When I heard that, I almost drove the car off the road as I rounded a curve. "Six weeks?"

"That's right baby. In just six weeks, we're going to be married, and we'll never be apart again. And you'll be coming back for Thanksgiving in four weeks. It's going to fly by."

"Well, I don't know about flying...but I get your point."

"I hope so, baby. I want you to be happy. And you should be. If you play your cards right, you're going to get to fuck TWO beautiful, horny women in just a couple of hours!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Greg Martin was sitting behind his desk, nervously fidgeting as he fought to avert his eyes. His face was flushed; a little bead of sweat appeared on his brow. His index finger made its way to his collar, tugging at it as if his necktie had suddenly gotten tighter.

Ann and I were sitting across from him, each with a pen in our hands as he slid papers across the desktop for us to either initial or sign. And with each paper he took back from her he trembled a little more. His eyes were dancing all over the room. Whenever he'd catch a glimpse of her, they'd dart in another direction. It was like he was worried that if he looked at her directly he'd turn into a pillar of salt or something.

While he avoided looking directly at her, he couldn't stop staring at her arm as she continued to pass him papers we'd signed. His eyes were locked on, tracking it back and forth as she moved. It didn't help him that she had a naughty smile as she looked at him out of the corner of her own eyes as she went about checking over the rental agreement, and the documents that would start the process of our buying the home we were agreeing to rent.

Greg was looking at her arm, specifically the indentations from the rope that still marred her bronze skin. Not only were there marks on her wrists, she had them on her upper and lower arm from the way I'd tied her when we started up again after her shower. I suppose that some people would see that and think that I had degraded as a woman. Or that the temporary scars on her skin somehow branded her as an actual wanton slut. But it was pretty obvious that he was...enamored with them.

Ann looked at me, the dangerous sparkle in her eyes telling me she was still feeling like Annabelle. She wasn't just having naughty thoughts...she was having dirty, slutty ones. And when she winked at me, I knew she was up to something along those very lines.

"I'm not embarrassing you, am I Greg?" she said in her sexy voice.

"Me...no. Why would you say that?"

"You seem to be having trouble looking at me...other than my rope marks. Do they bother you?"

He stared at the desk, stammering, "Uh...n...no. I...I'm sorry if --"

Ann reached across the desk and lifted his chin with her finger, making him look her in the eyes. "It's okay, Greg. It doesn't bother me if you stare at me. I loved being stared at. If I didn't, I wouldn't be dressed like this."

Her warm smile seemed to put him at ease, at least a little bit. But he was still self conscious when he said, "They...they don't bother me."

"Good...I'm glad, because I actually thought about you when Neil was putting them on me."

"You were thinking of...me?" he asked, a stunned expression appearing on his rugged, leathery face.

"Uh huh...for a little while, anyway."

"Why would you think of me?"

"Because, you were a jockey, right? Isn't that what you used to do?"

"Yeah. I think I told you I still train horses...I just don't race anymore. Why?"

"I bet a handsome guy like you had a lot of women coming on to you after those races. You probably still do, don't you?"

He puffed out his chest, his manly pride showing as he flashed his pearly white teeth, which looked even brighter against his dark tan. "Well, I don't like to brag."

"Go ahead...you have a right to brag. I bet you've had a lot of little fillies in that stable of yours," she said with a sexy wink.

"You could say that," he beamed.

"I thought so," she replied with a little nod. She leaned in over the desk, making her vest spread a little more. The gap and the angle made me certain she was flashing her left tit for him. "So...tell me Greg. Have you ever used your riding crop on any of them like Neil did on me last night?"

"What?"

"When Neil was using mine on me last night, I thought of you for a moment, riding a filly...and whipping her to go faster. I have to tell you, it worked on me."

He was having a hard time processing what she had just said. Or he was having a harder time believing she'd actually said it. "Did you say it...worked?"

"Absolutely. Now I know what those fillies you rode must have felt like. My dad always used to say something about being ridden hard and put away wet. I always thought it was just a horse racing term, but this morning I felt like I'd just won the Kentucky Derby. I was definitely ridden hard and I was certainly wet," Ann giggled.

"Holy shit, Ann," Greg said, then he let out big chuckle, slapping the top of his desk with his hand.

Ann pointed to what he'd just done, and said, "Hey...Neil did that to my ass too."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was bouncing up and down in her seat with excitement, which was funny, because her ass was still sore. But she couldn't contain herself. She was happy...and that made me happy.

"I can't believe we just bought a house!" she said giddily.

"We didn't buy it yet. We're renting it. There are still a lot of things we have to do first...like get married."

"Ah...formalities. We're buying a house. Our house. The place we're going to live, and love, and have sex three times a day...and....and...it's where we're going to raise our kids!"

"Yes...it is," I smiled.

"God...I am so excited."

"I know, babe. I am too," I said as I looked at the directions one more time as we drove down a rather straight road. Well, it was straight by West Virginia standards.

"I think even Greg was excited for us."

"HA...Greg's excited that he's selling a house. I'm sure he gets a big commission on it."

"He was excited for us, Neil. I could see it in his eyes."

"He never looked you in the eyes, unless you count when you lifted his chin. He stared at the rope marks, and he practically broke his neck trying to get a peek at your tits."

"Yeah...that was so sweet," she said, making me crack up.

"I'm not sure how sweet it is. But after what you did to him, I can't blame him."

"Me...what did I do?"

"You teased him. One of these days you're going to give some old man a heart attack acting like that."

"You love me like this and you know it."

"Yes I do, Annabelle."

Calling her that made her sit up straight, her eyes widening. Truthfully, I think she thought we were done playing Master and love slave. And I was...to a point. I had just one more thing I wanted to do with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I saw the stone wall running along the side of the road. I'd seen a lot of them growing up in Northern Virginia. It was from the Civil War era; a dry stone wall, the heavy limestone slabs just lying on top of each other to create a three-foot high barrier that was two-feet wide. There was no mortar or cement. Just the stones piled on top of one another.

The wall ran parallel to the road some twenty feet from the edge of the pavement. The brownish grass between the road and the wall was long and thick; in need of one more mow before fall turned to winter. The grass on the other side of the wall was the same, and it seemed to go on forever across the rolling acreage.

As I rounded a gradual curve, I saw the break in the wall and the gravel driveway ahead that came out from between that gap. Next to the road was the black mailbox with the red lampshade over it, fashioned out of metal. Getting closer I could see the name on the mailbox itself, in bright red letters spelling out 'SHADE'.

Ann hadn't seen any of the landmarks that were described on the directions. She'd been too busy working herself up toward an orgasm as I drove through the rolling countryside of the Shenandoah Valley. And she was dangerously close to cumming. Too close.

I flipped off the switch to the vibrator that was once again buried inside her wet pussy, leading to a long moan of protest. But I didn't have time to deal with that. I geared down quickly as I braked, using the clutch to help slow the car as I turned into the driveway. The tires dug into the gravel as I came sliding to a stop. Ann was holding on, her eyes bugged out from the unexpected change in direction.

All thoughts of her orgasm, or lack of it, were gone as the dust rose from the ground, swirling around the outside of the car.

"Are we here?" she asked.

"We're always 'here'. If you're asking if we're 'there', then yes, we are."

"Why are we stopped?"

"Because...you're getting out."

"What?" she laughed.

I reached across her body, pulling the handle on the car door before pushing it open. I unbuckled her seatbelt as I leaned back into my seat, and then I pointed. "Get out."

"Neil...what..."

"Now...or you'll be watching all night." Ann got out of the car, standing next to the open door.

"Now what?" she asked, her face hidden from me by the roof of the car.

A naughty grin appeared on my face as I looked at her bare midriff. "Get undressed, Annabelle."