Ann: A Love Story Ch. 89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M CUUUMMMMMIINNNNGGGG!" she cried out, her pussy gripping at my cock.

I could feel her warm release, her juices adding to the mess we'd made where our bodies were coupled. It was beyond just wicked. It also felt naughty and nasty, a smile coming to my face as her back arched; tits swaying beneath as I continued my assault on her pussy. When she finished cumming she fell forward, my cock suddenly bobbing in the open air.

"I've got to change positions, Neil. The springs are killing my knees," she moaned breathlessly.

"Should we head to your bedroom to finish?" I asked, feeling the same pain.

She turned and climbed up, resting her ass on the top of the couch, her back against the wall. Motioning for me to stand up, a wide grin appeared. "Where's the fun in that?"

"You're right," I growled as I slipped my shaft back inside her cunt, grabbing her right leg under her knee to pull her wider for me.

"OH GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK!" she screamed as I took her again.

Leaning forward, I surprised her by kissing her open mouth, shoving my tongue inside as my hand made its way to her long, curly brunette mane. She moaned into my mouth, our tongues twisting around each others as she grabbed my hair with one hand and my ass with the other.

With the added leverage of being on my feet, I started driving up and into her, lifting her a little with each stroke. Her head banged against the wall a couple times, and at first I froze. But she dug her nails into my ass, begging me to keep going because it made her feel more like the mood she was in. She felt wicked and slutty. Head banging and being obscenely vocal just added to the night we were sharing.

It wasn't like she was getting hurt. A couple of times, I caught her hitting her own head against the wall, just for the noise. I couldn't help but snicker. Yet with her eyes half closed and her pussy squeezing my shaft as I rammed into her, she was lost to the experience. She reacted to whatever I did, moaning and yelling, responding without focusing on me. It was like she was only focused on us, what we were doing.

I joined her, closing my eyes, feeling the mood; the way we interacted. Because we had a sexual history, even as limited as it was with what we were allowed to do before, we knew each other. Ann letting us take things further was easy because we were comfortable, and that allowed both of us to let go.

The only thing that snapped us out of our little transcendental trance was when I felt my balls start to pull up once again, the load they'd been building up suddenly ready to release. When I announced I was going to cum, she sprang into action. Pushing me back with both hands to my chest, she squealed in delight.

"Cum in my mouth...I want to swallow you!" she shouted excitedly as she moved down off the top of the couch and grabbed my shaft.

She clamped her lips over the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around the tip as her right hand started jacking me off. Fondling my balls, she squeezed them, forcing the cum to rise up my rigid shaft.

"Ooohhh FUUUUUUCCKKKKK!" I shouted as my balls started to empty into her mouth. Smiling around my shaft, her eyes sparkled as she swallowed my sperm.

"We taste delicious," she cooed as she licked the head.

"I'm sure we do," I laughed.

Moving up, she kissed me, our mingled juices still thick on her lips. "Still think so," she wondered, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Yep...delicious," I said as I kissed her again.

Our lips lingered together as she reached down and unsnapped the harness binding my balls. The sense of relief I felt was almost as exhilarating as the orgasm I'd just had. Patting my shaft, she pulled back. "I'll wait until you soften a little before I take that ring off."

"I can do that," I said as I started to get up. "It's almost eleven anyway."

"Oh...okay," she grinned as she hopped to her feet. "Come on. As I'm sure you guessed the bedroom is back here."

"Bedroom. Jeez, Heather, I'm not going to be able to cum again for quite a while after what you just put me through."

"I know that silly. I'm not a rabbit either. I can wait until later. C'mon, let's go."

She reached out to take my hand, but I was a bit taken back by her response. I'd come to her house wearing a little get up that was something out of Ann's erotic imagination. I couldn't spend the night.

"I really should be going. I've got to go to work in the morning." Heather tilted her head, her eyes narrowing as she heard me. "Didn't she tell you? You're spending the night," she said, referring to Ann and her message.

"No, she didn't tell me. And like I said, I have to work tomorrow."

Putting her hands on her hips, her eyes smoldered as she stared at me. "And don't you think she would have thought of that, too?"