Ann: A Love Story Ch. 92

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there something going on between the two of you?"

"Yes Neil...we're having sex. Just like what I'm about to have with you," she said, puzzled by the question.

"It just seems so...I don't know, hard to believe?" I sort of questioned.

"If Matthew wants to spend his weekends seeing how many times he can fuck me, I'm certainly not going to complain. But he's not obligated to show up at my doorstep and there are times when I have other things going on." Looking at Matt, he knew the look in my eyes. So did Nancy. "Neither of us are going to get hurt, Neil. We have an understanding."

"I hope so, because I care about both of you," I said honestly, my mind thinking about all that I'd just learned.

Nancy knew that, and she felt the mood in the back of the car shifting. After all, she was pretty much naked and I was looking at Matt. Seeing her move in my periphery, my eyes returned to hers. Leaning forward, she let her arms slip out of the coat, leaving it behind as she got on her knees on the floor. I smiled as her fiery red tuft of pubic hair came into view, still as neatly trimmed as I remembered. Putting her hands down, she crawled over to me, her big tits swaying back and forth.

It wasn't like she could stand up and strut over because we were in a car. With the roof and the short distance, it wasn't just impractical, it was impossible. But if those two obstacles weren't in the way, she still would have crawled to me. It was the way she was feeling. I could tell from the animalistic look in her eyes. Unzipping my fly in front of Matt, she fished out my cock, which was semi hard.

"Holy..." he exclaimed, catching himself as he tried to avert eyes.

She turned to look at him, licking the head as she smiled. "I know. That's pretty much what I said the first time I saw it. Neil's been blessed, hasn't he?"

He was blushing. But he tried to save face by saying, "Well, I wouldn't go that far."

She sucked on me harder, my cock continuing to grow in her mouth as she used her considerable skills to get me fully erect. When she had, she moved back, slowly stroking me while she showed me off. "I would. That is one nice cock!"

"You really want me to comment on that?" he asked, trying not to look.

"It's okay, Matthew. Trust me; you have nothing to be ashamed of. I kind of wish I could be with both of you tonight," she cooed.

Thankfully I didn't have to worry about whether or not she was serious. The car stopped and Matt said, "I think we're here."

Using that as her cue, she deftly tucked my hard cock back inside my pants and quickly zipped them up. Picking up her purse off the other seat, she was sitting next to me when the door of the limo opened. I was surprised that the driver never flinched when she stepped out of the car wearing just her heels, yet he stood stoically, staring into the distance as she brushed past him.

"Take care of my coat for me, Matthew. I won't need it anytime soon," she murmured.

I smiled as I got out of the car, watching her sashay her way to the door, opening it and stepping inside. It was one of Matt's parents' furnished apartments. The same vacant one that he'd let me use with Ann the night I asked her to marry me. Shaking his hand, I thanked him for the night.

"Have a great time, Neil. I'll see you at the rehearsal tomorrow."

"Uh, how are we getting home?" I asked. "The limo's not waiting, is it?"

"No...but don't worry about it. Have your fun with Nancy and then get some sleep. You'll figure it out in the morning," he grinned.

Instead of worrying, I gave him a pat on the back for a job well done and headed in behind Nancy, who was waiting by the open door. Closing it behind us, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. She led me to the doorway and patted me on the ass.

"Go get cleaned up, Neil. I can't sleep with anyone that smells like an ashtray," she smiled. "Leave your clothes in there when you're done...I can smell the smoke on them too. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a longer shower than I'd expected, mainly because it felt so good and it was reviving me. While the breakfast had given me a shot of energy, the steamy water was giving me the strength to go with it. Yet I knew what was waiting for me in the other room, or at least who, and I didn't want to keep her waiting too long.

I closed the door to the bathroom, realizing that my clothes reeked as much as she said they had. I knew it was bad, but once I stepped out of the shower the odor almost knocked me over. I couldn't dry off and get out of there fast enough, which was fine, since I had a hot naked woman waiting for me in the bedroom.

At least I thought she was in the bedroom. After all, that's where she said she would be. Yet when I walked in, I found the bed turned down and noticeably empty. When I turned to walk back into the front of the apartment, she was standing in the little hallway, two empty glasses and an open bottle of wine in her hand.

"Ann told me you like the color red now, I hope you like this merlot," she grinned as she squeezed past me, her hip bumping deliberately against my hard cock. Sitting on the bed with her legs bent underneath her, she poured two fingers into each glass and beckoned me over. Handing me one, she raised hers. "To what I never dreamed would really happen, Neil," she smiled, the toast unusual. Yet I understood.

Clinking my glass against hers, I offered my own. "To you, Nancy... I can't believe we're doing this."

"Me either," she smiled, taking a sip from her glass.

As I drank from mine, I felt her mouth envelop my shaft, the wet feeling of the wine dribbling down my cock and balls. When I looked down, she pulled back, moving her mouth underneath, sucking at my balls. Taking her glass, she poured a little over the top, letting the red liquid run over it, trickling some into her mouth with the rest ran over her cheeks and down my legs.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Don't worry, Neil. We both know where the shower is. Besides, we're going to make a bigger mess than this if I have anything to say about it."

Setting her glass on the nightstand next to the wine bottle, she put her feet on the floor, placing my cock back in her mouth. With her hands on my ass, she started ramming her head back and forth, fucking me with her mouth, pulling me into her. My left hand went to the back of her head, my fingers gripping her hair as I began pumping forward, sipping my wine as she sucked me.

If there was one thing I felt sure of, it was that Nancy had no intention of this being a lovemaking session. She was practically built to fuck. That's how she had approached our coupling from the start. From the way she entered the car to the way she carried her wine glass, everything about her spoke of class and grace. But lying underneath the elegant persona was a sexual animal, more primal than artistic. While she had a certain sophistication to her that was very alluring, I had the distinct feeling that she loved her sex raw and unbridled.

It was hard not to think like that the way she was attacking my cock. Her head was hammering over my shaft as she tried to wedge more and more of my thick shaft into her mouth and throat. She gagged several times; spit flowing out of her mouth and down her chin as she choked herself on my head. If it were a less experienced woman, I'd fear she was hurting herself. But she not only knew what she was doing...she knew what she wanted as well.

Stopping for a moment to breathe, she looked up, her eyes watering from the force she'd been using to fuck her throat with my shaft. Batting them, she asked, "How many times have you cum already tonight, Neil?"

"What?" I asked as I finished my wine, leaning over to set my glass next to hers on the nightstand.

"I don't want to know the details. I just want to know how many times."

"Twice," I shrugged.

"Okay, then I better not waste this opportunity," she nodded.

"What's that mean?" I laughed.

"I means you better not cum just because I'm sucking you, because I need to be fucked."

"Yeah...about that, Nancy, I can't -- "

"I've already talked to Ann, Neil. I know you can only fuck my ass. That's fine. In fact, the way I'm feeling right now, that's perfect," she grinned. "Just don't cum for a while."

"I don't think that will be a problem," I nodded, knowing I'd cum twice with Sarah, and that was just a few hours before. Between that and the wine, I wasn't going to be cumming for a while, no matter how hard she sucked my cock

She was doing that once again, her hand holding the base of my shaft as she rammed the head into the back of her throat. She'd moved to her knees, angling her body so that the huge trail of saliva pouring from her mouth ended up dripping from her chin to her chest, making a slimy mess on her skin.

The gargling noises coming from her chest and mouth would have normally put me off, thinking I was hurting her. But she was doing it to herself, and she was doing it enthusiastically, at least from my perspective. With my other hand free, I placed both of them on her head, entangling my fingers into her thick hair. I started rocking my hips back and forth, slowly at first, but more forceful as I watched for her reaction.

She let go of my cock and my ass, placing her hands behind her back as she looked up at me. A sexy smile appeared before she closed her eyes, which were still tearing up. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she let me fuck her mouth, taking her in a way. The loud, wet, garbled noise became our music, a steady rhythmic beat as my balls started slapping underneath her chin.

Every fifteen or twenty strokes, I'd pull out and let her catch her breath, but each time, she'd gather herself quickly and then open her mouth, waiting for more. Oddly, I never hesitated. I'd just ram my cock back into her mouth like I had been doing before. Gripping her hair tighter, I started staring off into space. Well, the far wall, but I wasn't really looking at her. Instead, I was just fucking, detaching myself from who it was and just enjoying what it was.

It was hard to believe on some levels that she was actually enjoying it too, but she undoubtedly was. Her moans, body language and occasional smile on the few times I bothered to look, were too sincere. There was no way she was faking all of that.

Pulling out once more to let her breathe, she placed her hands on my thighs, the first time she'd moved for quite some time. That caught my attention and I looked at her, appearing to cower under my cock as it bobbed over her head.

"You have a magnificent cock, Neil. I'd forgotten just how powerful it is," she said, acting as if she really believed what she'd just said.

"Powerful," I chuckled.

Reaching up, she ran her hand along the shaft, her fingers running over the thick veins as she eyed it closely. "Very," she replied, licking her lips subconsciously.

She seemed mesmerized as it pulsed in her delicate fingers. She practically purred at my feet as she studied it intently. Trying to get her attention, I accidentally pulled at the voluptuous strands caught in my hand.

She let out a little yelp, and I quickly apologized. She stunned me when she said, "Don't you dare!"

"Dare what?"

"Apologize for doing exactly what I need right now."

"You need your hair pulled?

"Neil, you don't know how rare it is to have a partner who seems to be inside your head. One that knows exactly what you need and when you need it, sexually. You have that gift."

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, I grinned. Not because she was right necessarily, but because I did know what it felt like. Ann was exactly that for me. She read me, just like I read her. That Nancy said I was doing the same thing for her was an incredible compliment, but I knew it wasn't the same. I may have been able to read how she felt and react to what she needed. But I could actually feel it with Ann, as if it were some kind of living part of me.

While I got Nancy's point, I wasn't sure where she was coming from exactly. "That's nice of you to say. Why are you saying it?"

"Look, I promised that I wouldn't say anything about tonight, and I'm going to keep it. But that doesn't change the fact that I spent most of my evening up until now with seven other women. What I need now is a man. A man that's not afraid to act like a man. You've done that with me so far, Neil. I'm a big girl. I'd tell you if I didn't like something."

Gripping my fingers into her hair a little harder, she let out a loud growl and sneered at me, her eyes widening as she started breathing hard once again. Instinctively her hands went behind her back, her submissive posture letting me know she was ready for whatever I decided to do with her.

"Okay, big girl, let's see if you really want to be manhandled," I said, lifting her up by her tresses. She squealed, but she was also smiling as I stared at her, my face inches from hers. Grabbing her huge breasts, I pawed at them before pushing her back onto the bed with a little shove.

"YES!" I heard her say under her breath as she landed awkwardly on her side. Giving her ass a playful slap, I picked her up and flipped her onto her back, forcing her legs apart as she pretended to fight me off. I grappled with her a few seconds before she saw me moving down, knowing I was going to eat her.

Grabbing the wine bottle, I told her to lie still. "You wanted a mess," I nodded as I tilted the bottle over her wet pussy. "Let's see if we can make one."

~*~*~*~*~*~

The damp heap languishing on the bed was Nancy, her lithe body covered in perspiration. Her hair was becoming a matted mess from sweating while rolling it back and forth across the mattress. Her arms were over her head, breasts rising and falling rapidly as she tried desperately to slow her breathing.

I was still between her spread legs, the white sheet stained red beneath her quivering pussy. My mouth was less than an inch away, the threat of my hot breath ready to exhale over her hard clit yet again. Or, perhaps I was going to use the wine instead.

I picked up the bottle resting again her hip and her hands moved back out to the sides, clutching at the sheet before I'd even done anything.

"God no! Stop Neil...I can't take anymore!" she panted desperately.

"Yes you can," I smiled as I poured from a second bottle she'd brought. The wine made an exquisite sound as it splashed over soft patch of wet hair adorning her mound. I placed my mouth against her pussy, letting it fill with the merlot.

She knew what was going to happen next. Once I'd swallowed, I latched onto her pulsing clit, oversensitive from all the attention I'd been giving it. I attacked, sucking it hard and fast, my tongue lashing across the bud mercilessly. Her pelvis jumped up and she screamed out, another wave of pleasure ripping though her groin.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, loud enough that I was sure the neighbors in the apartment next to us heard her, even though we weren't in a room that shared a wall.

Stopping for a moment, I used my flat hand and slapped her pussy several times, the blows landing on her wet clit. "I told you Nancy, if you can't be quiet, I'll give you a reason to scream again!"

"Oh...fuck!" she whimpered, her body writhing back and forth as I went back to sucking on her swollen nub.

I'd been torturing her like that for almost a half-hour, if you could call it torture. She had cum at least three times, and she'd had several others that were probably orgasms to a lesser degree. She was at the point where every time I touched her clit, she began shaking; an orgasm seemingly just seconds away. There were a couple of times where I had to slow down for fear that she might hyperventilate. But I didn't stop fully, because that wasn't what she wanted and I knew it.

Even when she begged me to stop, I knew that was only a veiled protest. She really wanted more, and she wanted it badly. So when she begged me to stop once again, I could tell that it was no different from all the other times. Yet I finally relented. Not because she was in distress or anything. My cock was aching and I needed to fuck. Placing the bottle on the table, I grabbed her and quickly flipped her over, ready to plunge my cock deep into her ass. That was when she honestly protested.

"STOP!" she growled, her head snapping as she looked over her shoulder. I came to a screeching halt, looking at her like she was nuts, but knowing she'd meant what she just said. "There's a bottle of oil in the bag in the kitchen. I want you to use it."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was a little surprised at Nancy's request. After all, I'd just spent the better part of an hour getting her ready. What with wine and the number of times she had cum trickling down to her pretty little asshole, combined with my fingers reaming it from time to time, I knew she was slick enough to easily take my cock.

But in reality, it was her ass. Who was I to say that she shouldn't have additional lube if she wanted it? Trudging into the kitchen, I found the paper bag on the counter and pulled out the large bottle of baby oil. In fact, it was huge.

"Is this the family size bottle?" I asked myself as I looked over the label.

Carrying it back, I stopped in the hallway as I looked at it again. It was a brand new bottle and it was so big I had to wonder why. Thinking about Nancy's statement earlier that we were going to make a mess, and knowing where the shower was, I got an idea. Maybe it was one she already had, but that didn't matter.

Walking into the bedroom, I was already opening the cap when I caught sight of Nancy again. She was still in pretty much the same position on her stomach, but her ass was a little higher in the air, pointing directly at me. She also had her wineglass back in her hand, twisting her upper body onto her side with her head propped up by her other hand so she could drink.

Seeing me, she took another sip and placed the glass back on the table, resting her head on the mattress so she could watch what I was about to do. But she didn't count on me turning the bottle and pouring a generous amount on her lower back, letting it run like a stream to down her spine, pooling between her shoulders.

"NEIL! What are you doing?"

"I'm oiling you up, just like you wanted," I said as I slipped off her heels. Pouring some baby oil in my hands, I started at her feet, applying a generous amount all over tanned lower limbs.

"That's not what I meant," she moaned, feeling my hands rubbing the slick substance on her inner thighs.

"You were the one that said we were going to make a mess. You even said we know where the shower is," I grinned as poured some more oil over her ass, letting it run down her natural curves before starting to coat them fully.

I made sure I rubbed between her legs, covering her pussy generously, including dipping my fingers inside. From there I used the oil on her back, spreading it around, coating the rest of the back side of her body.

"Turn over, Nancy," I commanded, my voice sounding deep and rather ominous in its tone.

"Oh God," she whimpered as she lifted her body so she could flip onto her back. As she got on her hands and knees, I grinned as a devilish thought flashed through my brain. My hand instantly found her backside, a resounding smack sounding from my palm landing on her ass. "FUCK!" she cried out, quickly flipping over to keep me from doing it a second time.

"That's better," I nodded as I poured oil onto her tits and stomach.

Ten minutes later, she was covered from head to toe with baby oil. Well, not her head, but certainly shoulder to toe. Her long red hair kept falling into it, making it stick to her body. She was back on her hands and knees, waiting for me to do something to her. Anything, really. Instead, I stood off to the side and admired my handiwork.