Ann Ch. 1

Story Info
Horny wife Ann gets a surprise fucking.
3.1k words
4.19
81k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

It was a quiet Friday evening and Ann was enjoying the peace and quiet in her home. She had sent her son off to her mother’s for the weekend and was looking forward to tonight when her husband would be home from his business trip. She had plans for him, and she was going to make sure that he remembered this night for a long time.

She sat down in the chair in the living room and looked around at all the things that she had. She was truly thankful for the big house and nice car that she drove, but she longed for the days when she had less but still had her husband at home. You see, Ed was an executive and he was out of town a lot. She missed the days before they had their child and she could go with him. They had experienced some wild times but when the baby came, she had decided to give up her career and focus on being a good mother and wife. She knew that those were the most important things and that if her husband didn’t put his all into his career, she would not have many of those things. Still...

Ann looked at the clock, Ed would be home soon and she had to start getting ready for him. She got up from her chair and walked to the bedroom. She opened her dresser drawer, the dresser where she kept her frilliest lacey undergarments, the ones she had worn when she and Ed had first gotten together. Ann looked through the lingerie and selected a the items of her choice. She smiled as she picked them out, thinking of the times that she had worn them and how excited he had gotten and most importantly, how he had made love to her for hours and hours. Just the thought of the times of those times made her tingly in all the right places. It had been such a long time since they’d had the kind of sex that left every muscle and bone in her body contract and every nerve ending tingle. She missed that, but most of all she missed the closeness they felt afterwards.

Once her garments for the evening were set out, she went to the kitchen to check on supper. She had prepared what she considered the perfect meal for him. She had went to the store and picked out her favorite white wine and had candles on the table for just the right touch. After she had everything exactly as she wanted, she went to prepare her body for the night, sure that she would excite him and sure that she would be in for the best sex she’d had in quite a while. She pulled off her old tennis shoes and socks and then slipped her jeans down her body. She then unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. She looked at herself in the mirror. “No wonder Ed isn’t as excited as he used to be” she said to herself, At 30 years old, her body was still quite good at 5’8 and 140 pounds, but she had all the markings of a housewife, a pair of cotton panties and just a plain old white bra. But, tonight, he would get the works, a wife who had spent time on herself getting ready for the special man in her life.

Ann pulled her long blonde hair back and pinned it back and removed the bra from her shoulders and her breasts were free from their confines of the under garments. She ran her hand across her breasts and felt the firmness of her nipples. Her nipples were more sensitive than usual because of all the thoughts she had been having. She moved her hand down her flat stomach and then put her thumbs into her white cotton panties and pulled them down her hips. She stayed bent over for a minute and looked at her ass in the mirror. Still nice after all these years, she thought to herself. She stood up and then picked up her lingerie. She had selected a white lace teddie with a built in push up bra to enhance her 34 inch breasts. The front was open so her nipples were not covered and it turned her on just to look at herself in the mirror thinking about what it used to do to Ed. She looked down at the crotch, it was still unsnapped and the light brown hairs that covered her womanhood were exposed. She pulled the crotch down and snapped it. It fit her tighter than it used to, but as she looked in the mirror, she knew that she should still be able to turn Ed on. Next she took Ed’s favorite part of her costume, her white silk stockings. She lifted her leg up and slid her foot into it. She set it on the edge of the whirlpool and slowly slid the white silk stocking up her leg. She moved it up ever so slowly as if to savor the feel of the smooth silk on her legs. She loved the way it made her look and feel. She pulled it all the way up and then adjusted it so the lace that was on top of the stockings looked the best. She then slid her other leg into the other stocking and soon she was finished. Well, finished almost. She walked to the mirror and took a long look at her body in her lingerie. It kind of made her look like a high priced hooker but she didn’t care if it got her the fucking that she imagined it would. It needed one more thing to be perfect she thought as she slid her feet into her high heels. She looked at the way that the heels made her ass push up, giving it that firmness that she wanted. She looked good she told herself. She walked back into the bedroom and took her bottle of Chanel #5 and put just a slight puff of the cologne on her crotch area. She knew that Ed would smell that because he was the kind of husband that never had sex without tasting her pussy. She set the bottle down and went back down stairs. She then went and sat on the couch, all dressed in her “fuck me” clothes as she called them and waited for her husband to arrive.

Ann opened her eyes. She must have fallen asleep because it was dark outside. “That son-of-a-bitch,” she said outloud as she looked at the clock. 10:30 p.m. and he wasn’t even home yet. She got up and looked at the answering machine in case he had called. No messages were on there. “Fuck him.” She walked to the kitchen and looked at the food on the table and then she saw the bottle of wine that was chilled on the table. She took the wine and a glass and sat down and poured herself a glass. He never would have been late 7 years ago when they got married. She swigged her wine and then poured herself another glass. The more she thought about it the more angry she got. “He’s a fucking workaholic,” she said as she drank some more. After 3 or 4 glasses of wine she was starting to feel the effects. She decided that she would go to bed in what she had and when Ed finally did get home, he could just look at her and see what he could have had when he got there because he sure the fuck wasn’t getting any of this when he got home.

She got up from the tables on wobbly knees, feeling a little high from the effects of the alcohol and made her way up the stairs to her bedroom. She left the hall light on so if he did come home he could find his way up and when he opened the door he would see what he could have had. She made her way into the bedroom and turned out the lights. She laid down on the bed and unsnapped the crotch of her teddie and touched her pussy. It was hot and need a fucking. She rubbed it for a minute and then drifted off to a sound sleep.

She was awoke by a sound on the staircase. “Ed, is that you?” She did not get an answer so she figured that he was trying to sneak in so he wouldn’t be bitched at. She saw a silouette in the doorway. There he was, the object of her desire. He stopped in the door way and let out a little gasp as he looked on the bed and saw Ann laying there in her stockings and teddie. He turned out the light and she could see him as he moved toward the bed. “It’s about time you got home Ed,” she said. He didn’t make a sound but instead she could see him start to remove his clothes. “You can see what you were going to get you asshole if you had come home at a decent fucking hour.” Still he didn’t reply as he removed first his shirt and then his trousers. “Talk to me you ass,” she said as she laid there waiting and wanting him to just take her but was pissed enough at him to let him know that he had fucked up. He was soon down to his underwear and Ann could see him as he slid his shorts down his thighs. She could see the outline of his body and the outline of his cock. She felt her loins start to churn but decided that it didn’t matter how fucking horny he was, he was not going to get any of her affections. She felt him crawl onto the bed and put his hands on her pussy. “Oh shit,” she said under her breath as his firm hands touched her mound. The hands started caressing the flesh of her thighs. “Nice,” he whispered as he touched her body. She tried not to let her body betray her but she had no control when she was touched and this horny.

She heard him sniff the air, suddenly aware that she had put cologne on her pussy and she felt his nose as it trailed down her body and found her pubic area. She could feel his hot breath on her crotch as he sniffed around. She shivered as he sniffed around and she knew that she would not be able to be angry any longer. She gently took her fingers and ran them through his hair and then pulled his face into her crotch. “Oh yes Ed, your breath feels so hot. I hope the rest of your is that hot baby.” He took his hand and she could feel as he took his fingers and spread the lips of her vagina and then took his tongue and lightly flickered it over her mound. She started running her fingers through his hair a little harder moaning as he lightly licked her cunt. “Yes lover,” Ann said as he licked her. He spread her crotch a little wider and flicked his tongue across her clit. “Mmmmm baby, you sure know how to break a girl down.” He took her clit into his mouth and gently sucked it into his mouth. Ann quivered as he stopped sucking on her clit and gently bit the lips of her cunny. “Oh god yes Ed,” she moaned as she pulled his face between her legs. He took the cue and spread her lips wide and pushed his tongue deep inside her as she ran her fingers through his hair. She felt him as he nibbled on her cunt lips for a while and then tongue fucked her.

“You taste so hot and good,” he whispered as he came up for air. “You are such a wet little bitch,” he said. Anne could feel him remove his lips from her cunt and slowly kiss his way up her body, biting her gently through the thin fabric of her teddie. He moved his way up her torso and then moved up and took one of her hard nipples into her mouth. He kneaded the other breast in his hand, gently massaging the flesh of her tit as he gently sucked and bit on the nipple.

“Yes baby. Yes, you know what I like,” Ann said as he lavished his affection on her breasts. When he was through with her breasts he worked his way up her neck and then over to her ears and then he kissed over to her forehead, down her nose and she could smell her juices as he licked her face. She liked the smell and the taste of her own pussy juices and it turned her on to no end as he made his way down to her lips. He pressed his lips hard against hers and then put his tongue into her mouth. Ann moaned as he kissed her, sharing her flavor with her and then she felt what she had waited for so long to feel. She felt the head of his cock rub the sensitive mound between her legs. Ann felt his hairy legs as they brushed against her as he pried her legs apart and his cock made it’s way to the entrance to her vagina. He stopped kissing her and bit her bottom lip. She spread her legs and wrapped them around his hips. “Well, are you gonna fuck me or are you gonna chicken out?” she moaned as she felt the head penetrate her. He reached down and took her hands and moved her arms above her head and held them tightly. He pushed a little of his cock into her tight pussy. Ann moaned as she felt the weight of his body hold her arms and the heat of his cock spread her cunt lips. “Oh yes Ed, fuck me, fuck your little whore baby,” she said as he moved above her.

“I’m gonna fuck you hard baby,” he whispered as he slid his cock deep inside her.

“Well don’t just talk about it you asshole, fuck me.” Ann said as she felt him push all the way in. He pulled out and then started a long, slow stroke into the confines of her hot, tight pussy. “Come on you asshole, fuck me, fuck me hard.”

He held her hands tight above her head and pulled his hips back and pushed forward and didn’t stop until he was all the way in. Ann could feel his balls bounce against her ass. “Come on Ed, fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am.” He suddenly let go of her wrists and pulled his cock out. He grabbed her hip and turned her over and pulled her ass into the air. When her ass was in the air she could feel his hands on her hips as he put his cock into her. She loved the feel of him fucking her like this, fucking her with all his might. “Come on big boy, what you afraid of?” she asked.

Then it happened, she felt him as he pushed his cock into her with all his might. It felt like she was split wide open as he shoved his cock into her. She pushed her head down and her ass higher in the air. He pulled out and slammed hard into her again. She could hear his animal like grunts as fucked into her tight hole. He grabbed hold of her butt cheeks and dug his fingers into the soft flesh. With every stroke she could feel his balls slap against her. She could feel his hips slam against her ass and then he moved his hand and hit her hard on the ass. “Oh god yes Ed, Fuck me. FUCK ME!!!!!!” she screamed as he drove his cock deep inside her. She spread wide as he pummeled her pussy with his cock. She could feel her orgasm slowly start to build. “Oh yes baby, fuck my pussy. Fuck me like you know you want to,” she said as he continued to push into her. She felt him tense and heard his breath quicken as he thrust into her . “Cum in me you asshole, cum deep inside my tight cunt.” She felt the first wave of her orgasm hit as he pounded into her tender cunt. “Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyy!!!!!!!,” she moaned as he squirted his cum deep inside her. She thrust her cunt against him as hard as she could and he continued to squirt cum into her pussy.

Ann continued to hump backwards as her pussy went into spasms and finally, when his cock was no longer hard, he collapsed on top of her, pushing her forward into the pillow.

“Oh shit Ed, you haven’t fucked me like that in years.” They laid there like that for a few minutes and then she felt his semi hard dick pull out of her and she felt him get off of the bed and she heard the door shut. “How strange,” Ann thought, Ed has never just left like that.” Oh well she shrugged it off and felt herself start to doze off to a sleep.

Ring. Ring.

Ann looked over at the clock, It was 2 a.m. and she wondered who could be calling at a time like this.

“Hello?” she said as she picked up the phone.

“Ann?” a familiar voice asked.

“ED????” she asked in a panicked voice. “ED, WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME????”

“Well, I wanted to tell you that I was held over and will not be back till tomorrow sugar.”

“WHAT???” Ann almost screamed into the phone.

“Now honey, don’t be mad, you know how these airlines are. It is just one of those things.”

Ann laid there, suddenly aware that the man who had just fucked her was not Ed. She dropped the phone and jumped to her feet and looked out the window just in time to see a shadowy figure walk down the sidewalk.

“ANN! ANN!” she heard Ed’s voice holler on the phone.

Ann picked up the phone. “Uh, I’m sorry Ed, I just don’t feel like talking right now,” she said as she placed the receiver in the cradle and fell back on the bed.

A million things went through her mind as she laid there with her hand on her wet mound.

To Be Continued...

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers