Ann: The Married Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
830 Followers

"I can't believe he made us take separate showers... today of all days," she grinned, shaking her head. She hit the lever five minutes later, shutting off the shower head before turning off the faucet.

Grabbing a towel, she dried off, her legs feeling silky smooth from shaving. Her pussy felt the same, the wetness between her legs a happy reminder of how much she loved being bald there. She patted her hair dry, not wanting to take the time to blow dry it. Instead, she applied some make-up, particularly around her eyes, making them look smoky and alluring. Just a touch of rouge to her cheeks finished her look. She got out her favorite perfume, the one that drove him wild when combined with her favorite lotion, putting some behind her ears, and between her breasts. She also decided to put some on her wrists and ankles, just enough that wherever he went, he'd take in that aroma.

She tossed her hair with her hands, feeling the weight of her curls from them being damp. Standing back to look in the vanity mirror, she couldn't resist tweaking her nipples, reddening their hue against her bronze skin. She cupped her breasts again, lifting them.

"One more pinch," she said, twisting her nipples a little harder as she looked at her reflection. "Mmm... perfect."

She slipped on a pair of black high heeled sandals, her perfectly manicured toes sticking out the end. She hadn't worn a colored nail polish in a while, loving the French tipped look she'd been sporting for months. She wondered if she should have changed them, the only color on her body the thin strip of blonde pubic hair she kept perfectly trimmed.

"I wonder if it's time to switch things up," she thought, knowing she'd been keeping it that color for over a year. "Maybe it's time for a different look."

She couldn't imagine it being her natural brown color; not with her skin being so dark from tanning. She loved how it stood out. And she was saving red, knowing how much it reminded her of being Barbara that night with Neil. She'd only go that color the next time she did that.

"Maybe a really wild color," she said out loud, her fingers running through the plush hair, imaging what shades might look good on her.

She put on her diamond pendant necklace, loving how it dangled down toward her breasts. A pair of sexy earrings followed, and a bracelet for her right wrist. Standing there, she turned, checking herself, modeling in the mirror. A soft, confident smile appeared. It wasn't conceited to her to think she looked good. In fact, she knew it, and that had her heart pounding.

She strutted down the main hallway of the house, surprised when the aroma hit her. "He's cooking?"

Sure enough, she rounded the corner into the kitchen part of the great room, her hand covering her face as she giggled at the sight. His perfect ass was in view, framed by the apron he was wearing. He was naked except for the protective garment, and he was whistling as he stood next to the stove.

Turning, he caught her image out of the corner of his eye. "Perfect timing, babe," he grinned as he slid an omelet onto a plate, next to the one that was already done.

"What are you doing?" she laughed.

"Making breakfast," he shrugged, just as the toaster popped up four slices of bread. "Have a seat."

She sat down at the dining room table next to the kitchen, the vertical blinds over the French door pulled wide open. There was a chance she could be seen by the neighbors in the condominiums down the hill below their house, but only if she was standing next to the window. Sitting a few feet away, she'd be hidden. Not that it mattered. The way she was feeling at the moment, she would gladly have eaten on the deck if he had asked her to.

He slipped a plate in front of her, along with a cup of coffee and a fresh orange juice. She smiled as he sat across from her, first removing his apron to show off his physic, including a semi-hard cock that had been freshly shaven for her.

Digging in, she couldn't help but wonder how he'd pulled it all off so fast. "When did you have time to do all of this?" she asked before taking a bite of the omelet.

"I did some of it last night while you were on the phone with Dana," he grinned, thinking of how he'd minced up a lot of the ingredients and placed them in the fridge.

"This is delicious, Neil."

"I know," he winked, his second act of smugness of the morning making her chuckle.

They took their time as they ate, enjoying the morning sunshine coming though the front windows; the slats of the venetian blinds that covering them were turned slightly to let the rays shine through. They were also enjoying each other's company, their conversation light and comfortable. For whatever reason, the shied away from anything sexual, instead recounting their wedding day, and the events surrounding it.

And even that was sex free. They stayed with safe topics, talking of what they were feeling or thinking during the ceremony, or the reception. It wasn't easy. Their entire courtship seemed to hinge on all things erotic, their wedding day being another incredible example. But they made it through breakfast without mention of anything that might be viewed as an attempt to arouse.

Not that that mattered. She was so wet she was practically dripping. And he if wasn't fully hard, he wasn't far from it. Still, they delayed their desires at his behest.

"I'll wash, you dry," he said, his voice so steady it was a bit unnerving.

"Oh. Okay," she replied, once again amazed at his restraint, although she shouldn't have been.

She chuckled as he donned a pair of ugly green rubber gloves, filling the right sink with very hot, soapy water. She stood next to him, towel in hand, waiting for him to start. He began with the pan, dipping into the water, scrubbing it clean with first a brush, and then a sponge. He ran it under the faucet, now placed over the other sink, rinsing it before placing it in the rack. She picked it up, drying it and putting it away before reaching for the plate he just finished cleaning.

It only took five minutes, but it was still five minutes of being next to each other, extremely horny, denying in a way that they were. It was mental foreplay, a game she knew he loved to play. She didn't mind for the most part, because she knew it was always worth it in the end. But there were times it drove her insane with lust, this being one of them.

He emptied the water, taking off the gloves, before adjusting the temperature of the water to wash his hands.

"What are you doing?" she smiled, her hand running casually over his hip.

"I'm washing the rubber smell off of my hands. I hate that. Don't you?"

"Well, yeah, now that you mention it."

Taking the towel from her, he dried his hands before putting it by the sink.

"There... now I feel better."

She leaned forward, her chest pressing against his, her left leg bending at the knee in a sexual pose as she draped her arms over his broad shoulders.

"Mmm... so do I," she cooed, her tongue licking at his lips.

He kept his hands to himself, letting her hang there, waiting to see what she'd do. She kissed his cheek, moving toward his left ear, licking at his lobe before sticking her tongue deep inside the tiny hole. He felt his cock flinch. She did too; his manly flesh growing against her stomach.

"That got a rise out of you," she moaned. Seeing that he was still playing coy, she put the ball back in his court. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"I'm spending the day with you," he smiled, running his hand along her cheek.

"My, you are difficult to read today, baby. Is there some reason you're teasing me like this?"

He reached over to the decorative box they had on the counter for mail, pulling out an envelope from the bottom of the stack. Handing it to her, he winked.

"Happy anniversary, babe."

"Oh my God, you got me a card?"

"Of course. It's our anniversary."

Her fingers trembled as she fumbled with the envelope, opening it up and pulling out the card inside. She mumbled something about not getting him one, but he just smiled and stroked her hair. Reading the card, her hand went back to her mouth, covering it as the words sank in.

"Neil, it's so wonderful. The words are perfect."

"I know," he smiled.

"Will you stop saying that," she said as she lightly smacked his arm.

"Sorry, babe. Here, maybe this will help," he said as he opened the pantry door next to them, pulling out a box of assorted chocolates.

"NEIL!" she exclaimed, giggling at the surprise he seemed to pull out of nowhere.

"They're not as sweet as you, but I can't wait to feed them to you in bed."

"Chocolate, with all that white in the room," she said in mock horror. "You're a naughty man, Mr. Thomas."

"Well, we'll just have to be careful." Kissing her again, she let out a sigh.

"I feel so bad about not getting you a card, baby. I can't believe –"

"Ssshhh. Stop. I don't want you thinking like that today."

"Well at least let me get you your present."

"My present?"

"Uh huh. I didn't get you a card. That doesn't mean I forgot to get you a present," she smiled.

She strutted away, and he could tell she'd gone into the small bedroom, the sound of the closet door opening and closing. She returned with a box, wrapped elegantly in silver paper with a white bow on it. It looked like wedding paper, which was maybe the look she was going for.

He shook it, knowing from the shape and the sound what was inside. He decided not to say anything, choosing instead to act surprised when he opened it.

"Oh... golf balls! Thanks babe," he said, proud of his performance.

"Turn it over," she grinned, practically jumping up and down.

"What's this?" he asked, pulling off a small envelope taped to the underside of the box of a dozen Titleist, his favorite brand.

"Open it." As he carefully pulled the flap open, she informed him a little on the contents. "So, I checked. The official anniversary gift for the first year is supposed to be something made out of paper."

"Really. That's seems kind of odd," he replied, pulling out a tiny card.

"Be that as it may, I found something made of paper anyway. I hope you like it."

He looked it over, not sure he was reading it correctly. "What is this babe?"

"It's a membership to the golf course just up the road," she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes... happy anniversary!"

He couldn't believe his eyes. It was a big gift. One he really didn't expect. In fact, it was more than he could have imagined. He'd checked into getting a membership there, and he knew the going rate. While it wasn't outrageous, he'd decided not to get one, mainly because there were a lot of great courses in the area, and he didn't feel like getting locked into just one.

But it was hard to be disappointed about that minor detail now. It was so overwhelming that she would buy him something like that, and for the first time, he was the one on the emotional side.

"My God Ann, I can't believe you did this," he grinned, setting the balls on the counter, giving her a huge hug.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? Oh my God... I love it!"

He kissed her again. Not in a sexual way. It was more of a, 'I love you so much and I'm so happy' kiss. It took a moment for him to collect himself, but finally did, placing the membership card on top of the golf balls, attempting to reclaim control of their day. And he knew just how to do it.

Talking her hand, he walked her down the hallway toward their bedroom. They reached the doorway, and he stopped, pressing her body against one of the accordion doors hiding the washer and dryer in the hall. He kissed her neck, massaging her left breast as he leaned against her. She moaned, her hands roaming along his back. Still, she wondered why they'd stopped short of the bedroom when they were so close.

She heard the other door slide open, and for a brief second she wondered if he was going to lift her up and set her on the dryer. It was an odd thought, but one that had her aroused, although she wasn't really sure of the reason why. Instead he reached inside the closet, pulling out a bouquet of a dozen long stemmed red roses, wrapped in a green paper. He handed them to her, along with a beautiful decorative vase to put them in.

"My... you are full of surprises," she said as she brought the flowers to her face, inhaling the wonderful fragrance.

"I try," he said, breaking from the response he'd been using, still coming to terms with the amazing gift she'd given him.

"You try very well, baby. I love them."

"I know," he winked, back to acting playfully haughty.

She snorted, his attitude finding favor with her. Walking toward the master bath, she admired them. "Let me put these in some water."

She filled up the vase, placing the roses inside, putting them in the middle of her dresser right in front of the mirror. The brilliant red contrasted against the pure white in the rest of the room, and it seemed perfect to her.

He nestled up behind her, putting his arms around her body underneath her breasts. She turned her face, catching the corner of his mouth with hers, giving him a quick kiss before staring at the two of them in the mirror.

"We are one hot couple," she said with a grin.

"That's more your doing than mine."

She turned in his arms, hugging him back. "I think it's a lot more even than you give yourself credit for, baby. There's not a woman in this world that wouldn't love to be where I am right now."

"I wonder if they'd love this," he snickered.

Lifting her up, he threw her onto the bed, making her squeal in delight. When he dove onto the mattress after her, she tried to get away. They wrestled for a moment, the laughter filling the bright room. He finally pinned her, his face near her crotch, his hard cock resting on her shoulder. It wasn't planned, but it was certainly an unexpected bonus.

Their breathing slowed as he held her there. She'd quit fighting, loving the feeling of his hot breath on her mound. Instead, she slowly spread her legs, inviting him in her own special way.

They rarely engaged in mutually pleasuring each other orally, both of them finding the 69 position rather distracting. They usually preferred one or the other going first, so they each could enjoy both giving and receiving. But there were times when it seemed not only a good idea, but a perfect way to show their love.

Neil moved lower, licking at her inner thighs. She sighed, waiting for him to move enough that she could reach his cock. When he lifted his hips to readjust, she gripped his shaft, pulling him toward her waiting mouth.

It wasn't the best position for her to take his cock. With him being on top, she had a lot less control. He knew that, so he placed his knees near her head, steadying himself, wanting to make it as easy as possible for her. She lined up his tip, her hands going to his muscular ass, ready to pull him down. Swirling her tongue around his head, she heard him moan. No, it wasn't the best way to pleasure him, but she loved doing it anyway. And with one quick motion, she forced his body toward her, impaling her mouth.

Obvious that their morning of foreplay was over, he sucked at her labia, before moving his head down just a little lower to ream her ass. She squirmed, more of his cock stuffing into her mouth and throat. Breathing through her nose, she took all she could, considering the angle of his shaft. Back and forth they went, the two of them licking and sucking. Well, he licked more than he sucked. And she sucked more than she licked. They both moaned.

He finally rolled onto his side, making things easier for both of them. But that didn't change their aggression. She was now sucking him all the way down, while he was digging his tongue as deep into her cunt as he could. She still had her hands on his ass, squeezing his cheeks. He was doing the same to hers, his strong fingers making her wetter the way he manhandled them.

Even when they made love, there were times she liked feeling possessed, knowing that she was his. His hands had a way of doing that to her. It was incredible how strong they were, and how feminine they made her feel.

He hit just the right spot with his tongue, the explosion she'd been on the brink of coming to her quickly. Latching on to her clit, he sucked wildly, his tongue lashing at it. She had half of his cock in her mouth, and she had to spit it out as she came, her cries of ecstasy seeming to make the windows rattle.

With his cock free and her mind on her orgasm, Neil took the opportunity to change things up. Gracefully twisting his big body, they were face to face, and he kissed her tenderly as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh God!" she squeaked when she felt his shaft penetrate her pussy, his entire length slowly stretching her as he eased it inside.

Grinding his hips into her slowly, she raised hers to meet him. They began a long, sensuous dance, their bodies coupled intimately. Their legs became tangled, while their hands roamed aimlessly. Their words were seldom, mostly expressions of passion seeping past their lips.

At some point, her arms went above her head as she stretched her sexy body for him. His hands followed, trailing along her skin, until they met hers. Their fingers interlocked, and he held them there, pinned up high near the headboard. His chest pressed against hers, nearly all of his bodyweight on top of her. She felt small, his powerful body dwarfing hers. And yet she loved it; the measured strokes of his thick cock filling her as much emotionally as it did literally.

"Unnnh," she cried out, another orgasm building in her loins. Her fingers pressed into his, her grip squeezing them, her arms unable to move from the way he held her there. She wanted to buck into his body, but she couldn't. Then again, she could feel the length of his hard flesh dragging against her clit as he thrust in and out. All she could do was lie there and accept what he was giving her. Closing her eyes, she felt her chest rising with her climax.

"OH NEIL!"

He felt her cumming, the warm release coating his shaft. God how he loved that feeling; the way her pussy clung to his cock, quivering around it. He quickened his pace, shortening his strokes in a desperate attempt to join her.

She bit at his neck, the only thing she could do to touch him other than moving one of her feet along his calf. Licking along his collarbone, she moaned as he jerked forward, grunting as he fully impaled her one last time.

"ANN!" he announced, her name ringing out as his sperm filled the depths of her warm womb.

She felt him cumming, the hot cum filling her with such force. God how she loved that feeling; the way his cock pulsed inside her, the head twitching uncontrollably.

He lifted up, letting her breathe, their half closed-eyes catching a glimpse of each other before he collapsed, falling just to her side. His cock remained buried inside her, their hands still clenched together at the head of the bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She woke up alone, unsure of what time it was, but it wasn't that late. The warm rays of the sun were just starting to come through the uncovered window. It was probably early afternoon, she thought.

"I couldn't have been asleep more than an hour," she sighed, stretching her body in an attempt to wake up more fully.

She'd drifted off soon after they'd finished making love. She was certain had too, but it still felt odd to be alone in that big bed when she expected him to be next to her. Or on her, as part of him had been when she fell asleep.

She sat up and immediately wished she hadn't. Just that subtle movement had her leaking, his large load oozing out from her pussy. Then again, she loved that feeling. She reached down, finding some, bringing a generous glob to her mouth to taste.

mimaster
mimaster
830 Followers