Anna & Marie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna paused 'Mmm. It felt lovely when you did it to me.' then resumed her attention. She groped over the side of the bed and found the bag, fumbled in it and brought out her small vibrator and the larger one. For a moment, concentrating on flicking her tongue rhythmically over Marie's clitoris, she held the top of the larger vibrator in her hand to warm it, then twisted the end to turn it on; a low, busy hum filled the room. She placed the tip at the entrance to Marie's vagina, Marie let out a quiet 'Ooh!' and Anna gently pushed it into her. It slid in smoothly, accompanied by a satisfied 'Mmmmm' from Marie. 'More. Push a bit harder.' Anna pressed the base of the vibrator gently but firmly against the resistance and sucked Marie's clitoris into her mouth, bit very gently with her teeth. Marie gasped, reached down and gripped her fingers into Anna's thick dark hair. Anna paused her licking and reached for the small vibrator with her free hand. Flicking it on, she pressed the tip gently against Marie's clitoris. Marie gasped loudly and thrust her hips forward against the insistent tingling. Still pressing the larger vibrator into Marie's vagina, Anna ran the tip of the little one around her clitoris and vulva, then slid it down to her anus. As it touched, Marie went very still 'Ooh! That's nice!' Anna looked up, saw Marie's eyes closed in concentration on the pleasure. Gently, she pushed the tip of the vibrator against the resistance, eased it back then pressed again, a little firmer. Marie pushed her hips forward, and the tip of the vibrator entered her anus.

'Ok?' asked Anna.

'Mmm. Don't stop.'

'You want me to push it in?'

'Yes.'

'Wait a moment. I'll make it easier. Here, you do this.' Anna took Marie's right hand and guided it to the vibrator protruding from her vagina.

She fished into the bag again and brought out the lubricant, and applied a generous blob to the end of the little vibrator. As she touched it against Marie's anus, Marie let out a little gasp 'Oh! It's cold! Mmm, that's nice now.' Anna pushed the vibrator gently in and out of Marie's anus, watching as Marie pushed and pulled the larger one in and out of her vagina with one hand and masturbated with the index finger of the other. She matched Marie's rhythm, pushing deeper and harder as she did. Marie's finger moved frantically now over her clitoris, her hips raised off the bed, her body rigid as she held her breath, her face, neck and chest scarlet, her neck and jaw locked, then she gasped and panted as her orgasm came, the large vibrator pressed hard into herself, her thighs clenching against Anna's shoulders. She kept masturbating furiously for several seconds, then slowly subsided and stopped. The large vibrator slipped out of her vagina, and Anna withdrew the small vibrator, then crawled up to lie beside the apparently comatose Marie, a huge grin on her face. Taking a handkerchief from her bedside drawer, she wiped Marie's face, neck, chest and breasts. Marie opened her eyes 'Dear God, that was incredible!' They kissed and caressed 'Did you like that in your bottom?' Anna asked.

'Yes, it was so tingly, and it felt really nice having it pushed just inside, in and out. Do you do that?'

'Sometimes. It's quite nice with the bigger one too, or even having a man. Didn't Paul ever ...?'

'No, we just fucked ourselves senseless! Does Steve do that to you?'

‘Sometimes. When we first started getting physical, when we were courting - I was a virgin and he was much more experienced - it was the first thing he did to me. I wouldn't let him make love to me, I had this romantic notion of saving myself until we got married. Anyway, one particularly passionate bit of cuddling, with the poor sod frustrated out of his mind ...' they giggled in understanding ' ... and me dripping with passion, he just pushed it against me down there, and I was so relaxed it just went in. I didn't really know what was happening, but it felt damned nice, and he seemed to enjoy it, and it wasn't as if he was taking my virginity, and the next thing I knew he was buggering me with a vengeance. I was so turned on that I brought myself off. We didn't know anything about the risks then, but even if we did we probably wouldn't have stopped! We used to do it occasionally - it makes you feel rather sore afterwards ... I wonder how queers manage ... Steve wants to, says it's really nice because it feels so tight around his penis, and because it's so "naughty"!'

Marie looked at Anna 'I didn't realise men and women did that ... ' then she laughed ' ... but then I'd never really contemplated making love with a woman!'

'No, I just can't believe I've just done all this. Here I am, stark naked cuddled up to a beautiful woman who I hardly know and with whom I've just spent most of the day indulging in the most outrageous lesbian sexual antics ... and upon whom I have the most incredible crush, like a twelve year-old schoolgirl, only I'm a thirty year-old mother of two children faithfully married to a lovely man for eight years. And I just want to keep touching you, kissing you. I want to have you want to do that to me. And I know you want to. It's unbelievable.' She looked at the bedside clock. 'We'd better sort ourselves out. I need to compose myself before Steve comes home.'

Anna dressed as Marie lay on the bed, watching her, then they went downstairs and Marie dressed in turn, Anna watching her. Marie returned to her house after they had lingered over kisses and caresses by the door. Anna busied herself tidying the house, making the bed, nervous that it might smell of Marie, of sex. She washed her vibrators and returned the bag to the cupboard above her bed (out of the children's reach!) along with Steve's magazine (how to explain the missing page?! You'll think of something if he says anything).

Her husband and children arrived in the early evening, all three tired. She bathed the girls and put them to bed, then went downstairs to find Steve slumped in a chair with a beer, half-asleep. He roused himself 'How was your weekend? Get your work done?'

'Most of it. I sat in the garden, did a bit of this, bit of that. Nice and relaxing.'

'Have you talked to Anna next door yet?'

'Yes, we had a little chat. Her name's Marie. She's a widow - her husband was an RAF pilot, killed in an accident last year.'

'Oh. What's she like?'

'Very nice. You'd like her!'

'Oh?'

'Mmm. Very bright; and, I have to admit it, rather stunning.'

'A rare commendation!'

Anna grinned at him 'Keep yourself under control when you meet her!'

'Will you let me? Anyway, I'm going to have a bath. Want to join me?'

'No, I'd better finish off this bit of work.'

Steve disappeared upstairs, and Anna resumed her school work. After his bath, she heard Steve moving about upstairs, then silence. Half-an-hour later she finished and went upstairs; Steve was asleep in bed. The phone rang downstairs. Slightly irritated, she went back down and answered it 'Hello?'

'It's me, Marie. How are you?'

Anna, suddenly excited and alert, said 'I'm fine, they're home now, all asleep.'

'Good, then you can talk. When are we going to see each other?'

'When do you finish work? I'll come round for coffee.'

'I get home at six. I'd rather you came round and made love with me!'

Anna chuckled quietly 'Yes, but I'll be telling Steve I'm coming round for coffee! And we'll only have half-an-hour! And if I come home flushed and hot and sweaty he might get a bit suspicious!'

'I thought of that! I've joined the squash club - can you play?'

'Yes, but I haven't for years.'

'Never mind. We'll say we're going to play squash for an hour. With travel there and back and a shower and a drink afterwards that gives us at least two hours, and will account for your red face and being worn out! Mind you, you'll have to wear your kit when we make love in order to get it suitably sweaty. We'll actually play occasionally!'

Anna giggled again 'Can't I buy a can of designer sports sweat to spray on?'

'Brilliant! Anyway, tomorrow evening? What time's best?'

'I'll come round after the children are in bed.'

'Ok, see you then. Bye!'

Anna, elated, went back upstairs, undressed and went to bed. She cuddled up against Steve and was soon asleep.

The next morning, she woke to feel Steve caressing her, his erection nudging against her bottom. Sleepily, she positioned her hips for him and felt him push gently but firmly into her. His hands squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples erect as he worked himself deep into her. She pushed back against him, but otherwise lay still, half asleep, feeling him push in and out of her. It felt good, comforting and reassuring. He held onto her hips, now pushing faster and more deliberately into her. She held herself still, bottom pushed back for him to get better penetration into her. She was fully awake now and quite aroused, concentrating on his penis, slickly wet from her, as it pushed against the top of her vagina. She new he was very close to finishing - the weekend's absence from her, she thought - and reached down between her legs and began to masturbate. Almost as soon as she started, she felt him tense and heard him gasping, felt him pumping quickly into her, gripping her hips tightly as he came. Drained, he relaxed against her, kissing her shoulder. She stopped her masturbation, feeling him slipping softly from her. She wriggled onto her back and pulled him across her for a long kiss, a contented, sleepy smile on his face.

'Mmm. That felt good. Sorry it was so quick: I've missed you.'

She smiled at him, then kissed him and hugged him tightly to her. 'I missed you too.'

He slid his hand down her body, over her mons and slid a finger between her labia. She opened her legs for him and relaxed completely as he masturbated her, sucking her nipple firmly into his mouth as she gently squeezed and caressed her other breast. After a couple of minutes of this they heard the children getting up.

'Shit!' hissed Steve, vehemently.

'Ditto.' murmured Anna, resignedly.

'Ah well, better get up.'

They got up, Steve taking the bathroom while Anna made the breakfast downstairs. Later, as Steve was preparing to leave for work, she remembered her appointment with Marie.

'Oh! I nearly forgot: I'm playing squash with Marie this evening, at eight-thirty. Don't be late.'

'Squash? You haven't played for ages. Good idea. Okay, see you later. Bye children!'

The day passed, she took the children to the park, they played on the apparatus, swings and slides. Lunch, games, tea, television, Steve came home, had supper, watched the news, children's bath, bed, story. With Steve still downstairs watching the Channel 4 news, and starting to get excited and nervous, she locked herself in the bathroom and washed herself on the bidet, then went into the bedroom and collected her sports kit into her bag. She slipped the bag of vibrators in underneath, desperately hoping Steve wouldn't look in that cupboard and notice its absence. She went downstairs, found Steve engrossed in some news item.

'I'm off now; we'll probably have a drink after, so I'll see you about ten'ish.'

'Okay, have a good time. Don't get too knackered.' he called absently after her.

'Bye.'

Heart pounding, she walked across the drive and knocked quietly on Marie's door. Almost immediately, Marie opened the door.

'Hi. Okay?'

'Yes.'

'Let's go. We'll drive down the road a bit, then walk back.'

They climbed in Marie's car and drove two hundred yards, parked, then walked back in total silence and slipped quietly into Marie's house, Anna dropping her bag in the hall. As the door closed they both burst into fits of sniggering giggles, holding on to each other in the hall.

'God, I feel like a naughty schoolgirl!' giggled Anna.

'Me too, but where are we going to get one at this time of night?!'

They both doubled up in hysterics. After several seconds they calmed down and stood quietly, looking at each other, gently holding hands. Marie broke the moment's silence. 'We'd better take our coats off; we're standing here like two twits.'

They both smiled again and took off their coats, then went into the living room. Two glasses of wine stood on the coffee table. They sat down together on the sofa and sipped their wine, held hands un-selfconsciously.

'How did it go, with Steve?'

'Oh, fine. He was knackered last night. Had a bath and went to bed. Out like a light. He was as randy as hell this morning ... ' Anna looked guiltily at Marie, who smiled encouragingly, so she continued ' ... he made love to me in about thirty seconds flat. Then, just as he was masturbating me, the children started to rake around. Very frustrating.'

Marie leant forward and kissed her softly 'Never mind, you're here now, I can fix that.' She took Anna's wine glass from her and stood it and her own back on the table, then they resumed kissing. As they kissed, Anna unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it up out of her skirt waistband. Marie caressed Anna's breasts through her bra, then pulled her forward to allow her to undo it, slipping her hand underneath as it came free to cup and squeeze her breast. Anna moaned softly in their kiss, their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths, her own hands now sliding over Marie's clinging, low-cut top, caressing her full, firm breasts through the thin, soft material. Marie's head moved down, her hand cupping Anna's left breast up as she sucked the nipple between her lips.

'Dear me, but I feel so turned on!' muttered Anna softly. Marie looked up at her, smiling, gently nipping her nipple. 'Me too. Let's go upstairs.'

They stood, Anna pulling her blouse and bra off and pulling Marie against her for a passionate kiss, her fingers clenched in her thick blonde curls. They went upstairs, Marie leading, Anna carrying her bag of battery-driven toys. Marie's room was softly lit by a couple of lamps; a huge double bed was covered with a thick, pastel-covered duvet. The far wall was covered with the obligatory fitted cupboards and mirrored make-up unit. Marie turned and faced Anna as she stepped inside, then pulled the top off over her head in one smooth movement, dropping it to the floor as she opened her arms, beckoning Anna to her. Anna stood still for a moment, again stunned by Marie's prettiness, her incredible, beautiful breasts and slim waist. She stepped into Marie's embrace, felt her own full, soft breasts press against Marie's, felt Marie's soft, slim arms enfolding her shoulders, smelt her delicate perfume, felt her lips soft against hers. She was in a complete rapture of sensation, of delight, wonderment at the new experience she was undergoing. They separated briefly, Anna to take off her skirt and knickers, Marie her jeans.

'No knickers! You brazen hussy!' breathed Anna in mock horror.

'No DPO on a bottom this good!' laughed Marie, turning and offering her rump for inspection.

'Damn you!' hissed Anna, running a hand over each firm mound.

They climbed onto the bed and began to make love in earnest. Anna lay on her back in the middle of the bed, Marie kneeling up astride her hips, then leant across to pull a bottle of baby oil from her bedside cabinet. As Anna watched her intently, she filled the palm of her hand with oil and smeared it thickly over her breasts. She trickled oil over Anna's chest and they began to massage each other's breasts, smiling and "Mmm"ing with the sheer sensuous pleasure of it. Marie leant forward and they kissed, Anna pulling her down, pushing her thighs gently to get Marie to lie on top of her. Marie slid her body over Anna's, rubbing their breasts together as they kissed. Marie half slid off Anna, ran her slick hand down over her belly to her vulva and pushed a finger into her already wet vagina.

'God, you're certainly ready.' Anna smiled at her, then looked down her body at Marie's hand between her legs, now gently working two fingers in and out of her vagina.

'More.' Marie smiled and carefully eased a third finger inside Anna, who reached out and grabbed a vibrator. This she switched on and placed against her clitoris. Marie got up, kneeling beside Anna's hips to watch closely as her vaginal opening stretched pinkly around her fingers, Anna circling the vibrator tip round and over her plump clitoris. She withdrew her fingers and Anna slid the vibrator deep inside herself, pushing it firmly against the resistance when it was fully inside. She was looking intently up at Marie, then began to masturbate with her free hand, her legs wide apart, knees drawn up. Marie shuffled between her legs and began to masturbate in turn, watching Anna. Encouraging each other, they orgasmed together; Marie collapsed forward onto Anna. Recovering, they kissed softly, murmuring their delight softly in each other's ear.

They lay together for half an hour, then Anna rolled Marie over and climbed on top of her, turning round to position herself for soixante-neuf. They giggled as they positioned themselves

'It's easier to do this on a man!'

They settled with both of them on their sides, bodies curved for better access. They were both silent as they licked and sucked lovingly at each other, gently probing their fingers inside each other's vagina. After twenty minutes, Anna pushed the vibrator into Marie, who stopped, concentrating as her orgasm overwhelmed her, holding Anna's thighs tightly and whimpering with delight at the intensity of the release. Anna wriggled round and lay beside her.

'Wow! That was wonderful.'

'Mmm. I feel sleepy.'

'I shall have to go soon. Can I have a shower?'

'Of course. I'll join you, it'll wake me up.'

They showered together, squashed together in the small cubicle as they soaped and caressed each other, kissing passionately. Dried and dressed, they slipped quietly out to collect Marie's car. Arriving back, they parted with a quick kiss. Anna told Marie to come round for coffee after work the following day; she would, of course: they were both infatuated.