Anna Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least two lucky men who I drove passed got an eyeful of her tits as she managed to pull the dress down and straighten herself out. I was half watching the road and half looking at her naked body as she finally managed to cover herself with the dress. She was cursing me but laughing at the sheer excitement at what had just happened. It was as if she didn't care. "I can't believe we just did that!" she shouted sounding both exhausted and exhilarated. She just slouched in the passenger seat as I drove back round the car park to her car. I parked next to her and we just sat there for a moment. There was cum on my trousers, her juices were all over me and the car probably smelled of sex. We sat looking out watching people go past without speaking. It was Anna who broke the silence. She talked and I listened.

"I can't believe what I am becoming. I would never have dreamt of doing something like that. This is all so wrong but I can't help myself anymore. I just get to the point where I can't say "no" to you. Do you realise that?" I stayed silence. The truth was I hadn't asked her anything yet here she was saying she couldn't say "no". Women's logic has always been a mystery to me but who cares when the upside is what just happened in the car wash. Anna put her panties back on, checked herself in the mirror and prepared to get out of the car. "You better go and do your shopping. Thanks for a memorable afternoon John!"

I did go back into the supermarket despite the cum on my trousers, I still had to pick up the shopping for my mother. That night I was working when I got a text message on my phone. It said, "I can't believe what you did in the car wash". This would have been OK but the text wasn't from Anna...

*

Thanks to all those who have stayed with this series and read all the chapters. Please leave feedback and let me know your thoughts.

12