Anna Is In Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took twenty minutes (enough time for another orgasm) for Anna to drive across town to the college bookstore. She knew that the place would be busy with students studying for their midterms, but didn't anticipate it would take her another fifteen minutes to find a parking spot. Once her Mercedes was shut off, she double checked her makeup in the mirror, applying a fresh coat of lip gloss, and put on her sunglasses. Sunglasses would be essential for today's mission, as they'd decrease the chance of anyone recognizing her (OMG what if the pizza delivery guy was here???) and because they'd hide her wandering eyes which would be darting every which way to see if anyone was staring at her.

Even though Anna had gone to school here and had been in the bookstore plenty of times before, she felt nervous. Maybe it was because she hadn't been a student in over a decade and surely stood out like a sore thumb, or maybe it was because she knew why she was here. She paced the perimeter of the store a few times picking things up every few aisles trying to blend in. After the third trip around she figured a trip to the coffee stand would calm her nerves. "One large iced mocha coffee with coconut cream and two sugars please?" Anna asked. She paid for the coffee and took a few sips, further delaying what she'd come to do. With that she sauntered over to the periodicals section. Crosswords, current events, home and garden. Around the other side of the rack she found men's health, sports, and there it was, porn.

Anna had actually never looked at any nudie magazines and wasn't really familiar with what was what. Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, and Perfect 10 were all ones she'd heard of before, but then there were a bunch of other titles she'd never heard of before. Plus there were several varieties that we just collections of erotica and pornographic cartoons with no actual photos. She started with Playboy, figuring it was the most famous and therefore must be the best. She thumbed through it, pausing once to to look at the main center pictorial. Anna put the issue under her arm and grabbed copies of a few other magazines. She thought about hiding them so no one could see what she was looking at, but figured what the hell, the whole purpose of her being here was so people saw her reading porn.

So proudly displaying her magazines Anna walked across the bookstore to the reading nook and found a big arm chair against the wall facing the whole store, as well as the windows facing the sidewalk. She hadn't planned on being so visible, but it was what it was and it actually served to turn her on even more. She set her coffee and the magazines on the end table and took a seat. She looked around and surprised that not even with her big hat did anyone really notice her. Anna bent over to put her purse on the ground and secretly pulled her remote out and dropped it on her lap. She now turned her attention the magazines she'd selected.

Was Anna really ready to do this? She was in the middle of a packed bookstore, reading porn, with a remote controlled vibrator in her pussy, and she planned to cum. A lot. She settled back in the chair and jumped right into third mode. She was already so worked up from the situation, there was no reason to waste time. The first few pages were relatively similar to any other magazine with some ads, contents, credits, and letters to the editor. That was when it changed. It was a page of dirty stories, with highly graphic photos. A woman with her legs fully spread and a large glass dildo halfway in her. A woman bent over a kitchen counter while a man with a very erect cock stood behind her getting ready for insertion. Could magazines really publish this kind of stuff? Apparently so. She read through the first two stories and it took all her self control to not scream in delight as she approached orgasm. She was ready to cum and pressed the button twice, skipping the fourth stage. Her face contorted and she flipped to the next page, her orgasm hit as soon as she recognized what was happening on the next page. It was a full page picture of a woman kneeling doggy style on a bed while a man knelt behind her spreading her ass cheeks and pressing his tongue to her butthole. Her husband had once slipped when giving her oral, the pleasure was like lighting stars to her sex organs. She had always been too embarrassed to ask him to do it again, but secretly it turned her on more than anything regardless of how dirty people might think it is.

Anna sat there relaxing during the comedown of her orgasm, her eyes scanning the room checking to see if anyone had noticed. Once she'd caught her breath Anna read the accompanying story. It was a woman who was addicted to having her salad tossed and a husband who had no issue do it to her all the time. Between that and anal sex the couple was completely satisfied and rarely had a sexual encounter that involved anything other than her butt. By the time Anna was done with the story her little kitty was ready to be played with again.

The next few pages were ads and something about some new type of motorcycle. Boring. How's that crap going to get her off? She flipped a few more pages forward and found a spread of the hottest girls (that were willing to get naked) from the Big 12. How the hell did they find these girls? They were all good looking for sure, but even in her 30s Anna thought she was hotter than all of them. As she was looking for the next spread to check out, someone kicked her foot as they walked by. Anna looked up and caught a icy blue set of eyes on a very attractive man.

"Sorry ma'am."

"You're good." Anna replied. He gave her a smile and turned to take the seat directly across from her. She liked the pizza guy and the lumberjack was so masculine, but this student was a pretty boy and far more her type than the other two. She feigned interest in the magazine, but once the Italian Stallion had settled in, she peered up and stared at him for over a minute, before he peered up from his laptop. When Anna realized that he'd caught her, she decided to continue the fun. She took her sunglasses off and stuck one of the arms on the edge of her lips, seductively swirling her tongue around it. She now definitely had his attention. She reached her hand onto her lap and picked up the remote. Anna set it to the highest setting, but kept it off, still not breaking eye contact. She then held the remote up to show him and mouthed "Remote control vibrator" as she spread her knees allowing a full view of her freshly shaved cootch. She blew him a kiss and pressed the power switch. Instantly her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

As she got used to the rapid movements in her pussy, she reconnected her eyes with the student, her chest heaving up and down with her beating heart. She picked her magazine back up, opening to the three page centerfold advertising to all around that she was not shy. She saw two other boys sitting in the reading nook look up from their work, and her new audience got her really hot, her hips bucking up and down in her seat and her pleasure turning into soft, but audible moans. The vibrations ripping through Anna's cunt continued their relentless fury. She didn't know how much longer it'd last, but she found out not long, when she noticed the Italian Stallion was aggressively playing with his hard cock inside his pants. The thought of her very public masturbation causing someone else to want to publicly masturbate was too much, and Anna moaned fuck as she came. She came everywhere soaking the whole backside of her sundress. She could feel her juices running down her leg and had no idea what her next move would be. She looked around and saw several more people had watched her cum, including two guys that had been walking outside.

Suddenly embarrassed, knowing that everyone that saw her between here and the car would wonder what had spilled all over her backside. She figured that the best way was to just run out, and she did just that to a smattering of applause and catcalls. When Anna got back into her car, she replayed the last 45 minutes in her head, and wondered what public place she was going to masturbate in next weekend.

12