Anna Nicole Smith & Jimbo Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,750 Followers

“Oh crap,” murmured Jimbo.

**

They were taken back to the Boss’s house at gunpoint and split up. A few of the men dragged Jimbo off while Leroy took Anna to see the Boss, her hands handcuffed in front of her.

“The slut’s a cop,” said Leroy, planting his foot firmly in Anna’s ass and kicking her into the Boss’s office. At least this time there was no site of Erika, naked or otherwise.

The Boss pushed her up against the desk and slapped her across the face, “I take you into my home and my organization and this is the thanks I get?”

“I can explain..” began Anna but she was cut short by another stinging slap across the face.

“I don’t want to hear it pig!” snarled the Boss. He then paused for a moment and lifted his hands to her chest, covering her large breasts and squeezing them through the skimpy leopardskin halter top, “Who would of thought a cop would have such a great rack.”

The Boss spun her around so that she was facing the desk and her back was to him.

“I think I’m gonna enjoy screwing a cop as hot as you,” said the Boss, pressing himself against her back, his crotch grinding into her buttocks and his hands reaching around to squeeze her big breasts.

“Don’t do this,” begged Anna.

“Shut up bitch!” said Leroy from across the room rubbing his crotch through his pants as he watched the Boss maul her tits.

The Boss then bent Anna forward over the desk, his hands holding her down as he humped her ass through their clothing, “Very nice.”

“You’re making a mistake,” said Anna as she felt the Boss unzipping the back of her leather skirt to reveal a tasty red g-string.

“Fucking a big titted blonde is never a mistake,” said the Boss as he pulled down the skimpy underwear and slapped Anna’s bare ass. He seized her hips and aimed the head of his fully erect manhood at the moist entrance of her cunt.

“Get ready to feel a real man cop,” he breathed in her air, then rammed his cock home, driving it deep inside her. Anna gasped at his entry.

The Boss moaned as he started to work his hips against her, sliding in and out at a comfortable pace.

Out of the corner of her eye Anna saw Leroy take his long, black dick out and start to stroke it.

“Oh yeah that’s sweet,” breathed the Boss his hips humping rapidly as he sawed his dick in and out of her cunt.

Leroy moved around in front of the desk, his dick big and hard in his hand.

“What the fuck are you doing Leroy?” asked the Boss, stopping his thrusts with his dick fully buried in Anna’s tight fuck-hole.

“She’s got another hole you ain’t using,” said Leroy moving in front of Anna so that his hard cock was inches from her face, the head glistening with pre-cum.

“Okay,” said the Boss laughing as he resumed fucking Anna.

“Don’t even think about biting whore,” said Leroy lifting Anna’s face in both hands and pressing the tip of his cock to her lips, “Now open up and say ahh.”

Anna knew better than to fight it and she opened her mouth allowing Leroy’s urgently throbbing penis access to her warm mouth. The black criminal grunted with pleasure as he pushed his cock between Anna’s soft lips and across her twitching tongue. The blonde secret agent gagged at the unwanted invasion of the large shaft but relaxed her throat and took the full length in with practiced skill.

“Damn the bitch is good at this,” said Leroy with a groan as he grabbed her by her blonde locks and started to fuck her face, pumping his penis in and out of her mouth with the same vigor the Boss was using on her cunt.

Suddenly the Boss gave an extra hard push, lunging deep inside her and holding it there, his penis twitching with orgasm as he pumped her full of semen. Leroy buried his cock all the way down her throat so that her nose was touching his pubic hair and he likewise emptied his load into her.

“Holy crap,” groaned Leroy as the last of his sperm spurted into Anna’s mouth.

“We should do this more often,” said the Boss, withdrawing from inside Anna. He slapped her across her bare ass, “Ok lock her up with her partner and we’ll decide what to do with them later. Then go and check how our other guest Erika is doing.”

**

Anna was shackled by her handcuffs to the roof of a small bedroom on the far side of the large mansion that served as the Boss’s base. Jimbo was tied to a chair in the room as well.

“Now both of you stay here and be cooperative or we’ll give you some more of that medicine bitch,” said Leroy directing his comments to Anna.

As soon as he closed and locked the door Jimbo stood up and shrugged off his ropes.

“How did you do that?” asked Anna in surprise, turning on her chain to look at her fellow agent.

“A little trick the Chief taught me Agent Titties,” said Jimbo with a smile, “Now how am I going to get you out of those cuffs…”

Jimbo paced the small room trying to think of a way to escape, every so often rubbing his crotch as though it was bothering him.

“Fuck! I can’t think!” he swore angrily.

“What’s the problem?” asked Anna.

Jimbo unzipped his fly and a raging erection popped out, “This!” he said pointing to his dick.

“What?” asked Anna in surprise.

“I’m gonna have to get rid of this if I’m gonna think of a plan to escape,” he told her. He spun Anna around so that her back was to him and rubbed his stiff cock across her buttocks, Leroy had left Anna’s skirt bunched up around her hips after her session with him and the Boss.

“What are you doing?” asked Anna nervously as one of Jimbo’s hands slid around and slipped into her halter top, popping one of her big tits out of the piece of clothing.

“You don’t mind do you?” asked Jimbo, freeing her other big boob, “I just need to use you for a minute so I can think straight.”

“No Jimbo, don’t…” Anna protested as he began to squeeze her two bare breasts.

“I won’t be long I promise,” said Jimbo using her massive tits as anchors as he pushed his throbbing penis up between Anna’s legs and entered her from behind. She let out a gasp of surprise as he started to hump against her from behind, the grip on her tits hard and painful.

“Oh yeah that’s it,” said Jimbo breathing hard as he fucked Anna, his thrusting dick making a squishing noise as it pumped into her already wet pussy.

“Remind me never to work with you again,” muttered Anna. Jimbo suddenly made a weird grunting noise in her ear as he buried himself up into her. The hands on her tits grabbed down hard causing Anna to gasp out loud and she felt Jimbo’s cock twitching inside her as yet another load of cum was emptied into one of Anna’s orifices.

“Oh God damn!” gasped Jimbo pulling out of her and letting out a satisfied sigh, “That’s better I can think straight now,” he said zipping himself up.

Chapter Three

Anna Nicole Smith called out for help from the guard outside the locked bedroom.

He put his eye to the small window and looked through to see Anna still securely chained up to the roof, her large breasts were hanging out of the top of her halter top and were quite a sight to behold.

“What’s the problem?” he asked, taking in the wonderful view of the practically naked blonde.

“My bra is broken, can you fix it for me?” asked Anna, wiggling her shoulders and causing her breasts to wobble invitingly.

At that the guard couldn’t get the door open fast enough. He walked up to Anna and licked his lips.

“Want me to help you put these fun bags away again huh?” he asked a horny expression on his face.

“Uh huh,” said Anna smiled sweetly and waiting for Jimbo to club the guard on the back of the head.

The guard reached out and grabbed both her breasts, letting out a low moan of lust as he squeezed the copious orbs. Jimbo let him feel her up for a few seconds longer before he smashed a bottle over the back of the guards head knocking him out cold.

“You took your time,” muttered Anna as Jimbo liberated the key from the guard’s belt and unlocked Anna’s handcuffs.

Anna rubbed her sore wrists, thankful she was finally free, “Let’s get those bastards,” she said, putting her boobs back into her top and pulled down her short leather skirt.

“You go for the Boss’s room, and I’ll go after that punk Leroy,” said Jimbo remembering that Leroy was looking in on the lovely Erika Eleniak.

“Good,” said Anna with a nod, “Me and the Boss have a little score to settle.

**

Jimbo crept up to the door of Erika’s cell and peeked through the keyhole. The view he saw through the small hole made his dick twitch. Erika was lying on her back on what looked like a dinner table. Leroy was standing with her long legs wrapped around him and he was busy thrusting his dick against her cunt, both his hands grabbing her large round tits and mauling them while he pumped away between her legs.

Leroy was so caught up in sex that he didn’t hear Jimbo open the door and creep up behind him.

Swinging another bottle in a wide arc Jimbo smashed it over the back of Leroy’s skull, knocking the black man out. Leroy slumped forward over Erika unconscious and still buried inside her.

“I’m here to rescue you Erika,” said Jimbo to the stunned blonde.

“Uh..okay,” she replied uncertainly.

Jimbo pulled Leroy off Erika, his hard dick making a popping noise as it squeezed out of her cunt. The secret agent paused a moment to take in the spectacular sight of Erika’s nakedness as she lay spread eagled over the table, then he helped her to her feet.

“Let’s get the fuck outta here,” he told her, gently patting her nicely rounded ass.

“I don’t have anything to wear,” Erika reminded the secret agent.

“Oh right,” said Jimbo. He took off his jacket and handed it to her. Erika put it on and could only get a couple of the bottom buttons done up, her chest was far to big and the jacket gaped wide at the front revealing a good portion of her large tits. It was also to short to cover much of her ass and pussy but Jimbo was definitely not complaining.

**

Anna crept as quietly as she could down the hallway to the same office where the Boss and Leroy had raped her. Summoning her courage at the door she burst in and spotted the Boss sitting behind his desk.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” he demanded, standing up and lifting his gun up off the desk in front of him.

Anna paused a moment, thinking quickly, “I came back for more,” Anna purred seductively. At the same time she reached up and pulled down the front of her halter, letting her mountainous boobs pop free.

“Well, well, well,” said the Boss with a surprised grin, “Come over here and get those hot lips of yours to work on this.”

As he spoke he opened the front of his trousers and pulled out his semi-erect penis. Anna moved around the side of the desk and went to her knees in front of him.

“That’s what I’m talking about big boy,” said Anna grabbing his shaft in her soft and hand and pumping it till it grew erect.

“That’s it bitch,” breathed the Boss as she jerked on his cock, he reached forward with the hand that wasn’t holding his gun and ran his fingers through Anna’s blonde hair, “Now put it in your mouth and blow me big tits!”

Anna leant forward, her tongue flicking out and licking a drip of pre-cum that leaked from the tip of his now fully erect manhood. Then her grip tightened on his shaft and she yanked back hard on it, pulling the Boss forward and off balance as she rammed her clenched fist hard up into his balls.

Anna stepped back and got to her feet as the Boss grabbed his groin and doubled over in agony.

“You fucking slut!” he yelled raising his gun but Anna was too quick, she leapt forward, executing a double jumping kick, her massive tits bouncing and jiggling like something out of the Dead or Alive video game. Her kick slammed into the Boss’s wrist, sending the gun flying from his hand.

Agent Hooters followed it up with a perfectly executed spinning kick, the heel of her foot cracking into the point of the Boss’s jaw and knocking him out cold.

Anna breathed a sigh of relief, it was over, they had the Boss.

Epilgoue

Jimbo Bond and Erika made there way out of the Boss’s mansion with their arms around each other, the big secret agent as often as possible stealing glances down the gaping front of the jacket the actress was wearing and getting more than an eyeful of her big tits.

“I am so grateful to you for rescuing me James,” said Erika.

“Really,” said Jimbo with interest, dropping a hand from her waist to the bare uncovered cheek of her ass.

“I owe you big time,” nodded the blonde actress.

Jimbo squeezed the cheek of her buttocks, “I think we should discuss this in the back of that limo over there…”

* * * * *

I want to thank you all for your input after my last submission. Next on my list is Agent Hooters v Porno Man, which should be coming to a Literotica near you in a few weeks time. Please keep sending the feedback telling me where you would like to see Anna Nicole Smith next.

“Back to Secret Agent School” – Anna is required to go back to training. Also stars everyone’s favourites, Gadget, Chief & Jimbo Bond. I would like to have a vote on who the new recruit will be. Current favourites are Erika Eleniak from this story, Jenny McCarthy from Anna’s alien encounter story, Wrestling Babe Trish Stratus, Babewatch Babe Yasmine Bleeth or any other big titted celebrity of your choice. Tell me who you all want to see!

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,750 Followers
12